Skorda - The Harvest

Story Info
Fertility ceremony surprises boyfriend.
1.5k words
4.18
29.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
movieye
movieye
697 Followers

I had taken my Swedish girlfriend, Anna, to see MIDSOMMAR. She had moved to Austin to attend our university and I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world with a hot Swedish girlfriend. I wanted to know what she'd think of it. We laughed, we screamed, we cringed. By the time the big sex scene rolled out, I was laughing though Anna grew quiet.

"Why are you laughing, Dylan?" she asked me afterward.

"It was ridiculous. Funny as shit." I replied.

"I found it stimulating." She grabbed my hand and pulled it toward her so I could feel that her crotch was very warm and heated.

"Whoa, you liked it that much?" It's true what they say about Swedish women - they have no hang-ups about sex.

"It's similar to an actual Swedish ritual we call Skorda. Skorda means 'The Harvest.'"

I couldn't stop laughing at the ridiculousness of it all, so we drove home in silence. I figured Anna was pissed off that I was laughing at her customs.

The next month, Anna wanted me to meet her visiting family. Her mother, grandmother, and two aunts were visiting Austin all the way from Sweden. They wanted to try Texan BBQ. They wanted to see the Alamo. Of course they wanted to meet me, Anna's boyfriend.

I decided to Texan it up with cowboy boots, jeans, a belt with a big buckle and a Western shirt. Top it off with a straw cowboy hat, and I looked at myself in the mirror and gave myself a couple finger guns - I looked good.

When I borrowed my dad's SUV so that we could all fit. I arrived at Anna's and was impressed that her relatives were all white-blonde-haired. They all looked good for their ages - I was guessing her mom and aunts were in their 50s while her grandma was in her 80.s

"Hello, Dylan. I am Greta Nielsen. These are my sisters, Inga and Ebba. This is my mother, Olivia." Her mother shook my hand. "You are a very handsome, tall cowboy."

"Thank you m'am." I touched the brim of my hat. "Welcome to Texas. Anna and I are thrilled y'all came to visit."

We let her mom, Greta, ride shotgun so that Anna could chat in Swedish with her aunts and grandmother. They giggled and looked up at me from time to time, so I made conversation with her mom.

"First time in America?"

"Yes, dear, beautiful big country." To my surprise, Greta patted my hand I was resting on the shift knob. "My, Dylan, big hands!" She smiled at me.

"Yes, m'am." I smiled back.

"Dylan, tell me. Are you sleeping with Anna?"

I went red and started to stutter, "Oh, well, um, geez..."

"Don't be shy, Dylan. We are all adults here. I want to know if you are having sex with Anna."

"Um, well, yes, I guess." I kept my eyes on the open road.

"That's good, that's good. Anna wouldn't have sex with any man. You are tall, handsome, dark hair. You look Italian."

"There might be. I think we're Italian/Spanish way back."

"Good, good." She continued to pat my hand, but when I pulled away to put both hands on the steering wheel, she patted my thigh instead.

We toured the Alamo, lunched on the Riverwalk, and then Anna announced she wanted to stop off in a field so we could take pictures of blue bonnets, the national flower of Texas.

I took an exit off Highway 35 and headed inland until I found a huge field of flowers. The Swedish women climbed out of the car and ran into the field, laughing. I shook my head at the sight of these older women, giggling and laughing as if they were in a commercial for vitamins.

Anna pulled out a picnic basket, spread out a blanket, and the 5 of them sat down.

Greta pointed at the blanket beside her. "Come, Dylan, sit down and have a snack! I've made liverwurst sandwiches."

"Oh, I'm good, thank you, m'am"

"Sit! I insist!"

I stretched my long legs, kicked off my boots and sat beside her. She was beaming at me as she handed me a thermos of tea and a sandwich.

"My, Dylan, what big feet you have."

"I wear a size 12 boot. m'am."

Greta turned to Anna. "Big feet? Big...?"

Anna broke out a toothy grin, "He fills me quite snugly, momma."

All the ladies laughed. I was blushing again but I was also feeling a little dizzy. The tea. The tea - they roofied the tea.

"What the hell?" I asked before I fell back on the blanket.

I heard the light laughter of the women as I looked up in the blue sky. This wasn't funny anymore.

Then I saw one of the aunts busily unbutton my shirt. The other aunt was unbuttoning my jeans. They soon had me stripped and lying on my back with one aunt squatting over my extended arms and hands, the other sitting on my legs.

"Grandma? Will you make the skorda?" Anna reached for my dick which was soft and floppy in her hands.

In my drugged state, I could only look on in horror as her mother and grandmother undressed, and I saw old women with folds of fat and big flappy breasts walk over me.

The grandmother pointed at my soft cock in Anna's hand. "Greta, make Anna's boyfriend upratt and firm for me."

"Yes, momma." Anna's mother knelt down, sniffed the head of my dick and began to fellate me. Normally, my dick shrinks in scary situations. Normally, I can't get a boner in public. Maybe it was the drugged tea or something in the sandwich but I swelled in her hand and was twitching in her mouth as she sucked me off in front of Anna, her grandmother and aunts who watched patiently.

"Mmmm, American, Texan penis. Mmmm..." Greta kept suckling me until I was twitching and fully engorged. She nibbled my shaft and rubbed her lips, tracing the big center vein. Even though I was drugged, a part of my brain begged my body not to cum in my girlfriend's mother's mouth - I couldn't bear it. I kept looking down, fascinated and horrified to see my veiny organ disappear into her mouth. Luckily, she eventually stopped and sat back while Anna led her grandmother by the hand to step over me.

"What the fuck," I whispered. Then I watched as her white-haired grandma squatted over me. Greta held my boner and pointed it into that ancient snatch. She rubbed the red head of my dick into the slit and then she nodded to the grandmother, signalling her to take the plunge. She eased down slowly, gingerly on me, like the way you ease into a hot bath. I tried to squirm, but the aunts held my legs and arms securely.

My groin was buried under the folders of her fat grandma's body, but I felt her old snatch hungrily slurping my young dick inside. I moaned as she rocked back and forth over me, forcing my young body in deep, visiting chambers that had not been visited by cock in years, I guessed. Grandma's pussy was hairy and white, contrasting to my shaved body. I felt like a vulnerable hairless boy being mounted by a polar bear.

With one soft pudgy hand, grandma reached behind her to pull at my balls. She continued to ride me, moaning in Swedish murmurs of pleasure. Anna held her by one hand, making sure she didn't fall off my wet dick which made squishy noises up inside her.

Finally grandma was rocking fast, moaning, "Underbar! Underbar!" Her eyes were closed tightly. Her fleshly folds were slapping against my pelvis.

"Don't move, Dylan. Let her harvest every drop of your man milk." Anna said.

I was panting - my dick felt huge, like I was being vacuumed and massaged at the same time by some slimy wet octopus. I tried again to move my arms and legs, but the aunts held me fast. Soon, I felt it. I was about to cum. I didn't want to come in this old lady. I tried to buck her off me, but my hips were held down by her grandmother's weight. Grandma felt my attempted turns and thrusting beneath her - she cried out at every spurt as if my cum was hot lava inside her old puss.

"Skorda! Skorda! Skorda!" she cried.

"The harvest! Good, Dylan! Keep going!" Anna's face was sweaty as she stared at her grandmother's orgasmic face.

"Skorda!" Grandma said one last time. She reached for Anna's arm as she clambered to get off me. There was a loud, wet popping cork sound as my spent dick plopped out of her gaping maw. She reached down to stop herself from dripping out. She was all smiles as she sat down on the blanket and drank some tea.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"No, Dylan. Not yet." Anna put her hand on my chest. I was still drugged, still a little woozy. Anna took a towel and gently wiped my sweaty, glazed body down. Then Anna pointed to her naked mother and the aunts who still sat on my arms and legs. "We all need to take our turn with the harvest."

movieye
movieye
697 Followers