Sky High After Dark - Cosmic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you've never used your powers like this. So I can understand why it is," Aron said in a fatherly voice. "But the good thing is you've managed to channel your energy on command; that's the first big step; next is to work on your accuracy."

"Dad?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you like make me a set of tonfas and a staff?" Jill asked, catching her breath.

"You know how to fight with those weapons?" Aron inquired with an arched eyebrow.

"Of course, you trained me on them," Jill nodded. "It was what I used before when I was a hero before all this." Looking down, her heart raced as Aron took hold of her hand and led her out of the room. How her mind pictured his older self leading her through the base in her younger years. "Dad, where are we going?"

"You're going to show me what I taught you," Aron said over his left shoulder as he led her towards the training room.

"Okay," Jill stammered, feeling like that little girl all over again.

"Aron? What's going on?" Vera asked as they paused the simulated battle that they were training on once she had noticed Aron and Jill standing at the edge of the room.

"Give us the room for a minute," Aron spoke in a dry tone.

"Why?"

"I want to see and test what I taught my daughter."

"Oh?"

"She wants to be a hero; I need to know if she can defend herself," Aron said in that fatherly voice of his.

"Veil, end the simulation," Vera spoke up to Veil's camera.

"Yes, Vera, ending simulation now."

"Well, Aron, the room is yours," Vera said once her sisters, brothers, children, and husband had moved off to the side to watch the show.

"Veil?" Jill had a determined tone in her voice to prove to her father that he trained her well enough to be a hero.

"Yes, Jill."

"Unlock the weapon racks," Jill spoke, getting a gasp out of her family members, all except Aron. "You don't seem surprised like they are," she noted as the two six-foot-high and four-foot-long compartments rose from the floor.

"I built this place; nothing surprises me anymore," Aron said offhandedly.

"Well, what do you want to start off with?" Jill asked with a smile on her face.

"Staffs first then the tonfas, that was the weapons you said I trained you on, didn't you?"

"You did," Jill nodded as she walked towards the weapon rack. A warm smile appeared on her lips when those two wooden staffs sat in their holders the same place they had left them after their last training session together. "Catch!" Tossing his staff to him, her eyes quivered as she watched Aron spinning it around like he had always done before one of their sparring matches.

"Nice balance," Aron uttered, testing out the staff.

"Thank you, I made it," Jill said with pride. Quickly walking to the middle of the room when he gestured for her to stand there.

Aron moved his head just enough to miss the thrust of the butt end of her staff as Jill aimed for his face after they had been sparring back and forth for the past five minutes. Noting how Jill's eyes had this glint to them as she peered down the length of her staff.

"Come on, Dad, you're going to have to do a lot better than that if you want to beat me," Jill stated in a challenging voice.

Aron watched as Jill spun the staff over her head and around her body before taking up a stance he knew very well. After all, it was the same stance his instructor had drilled into him all those years ago. "Just how much did I teach you?" Aron asked, not enjoying that grin on her face.

"Everything. Now," flicking her wrist, telling him to bring it, "show me what you got," Jill said with confidence.

The moment she had knocked his staff from his hands, she tossed hers away as well. Jill wanted Aron to know that she could and would defend herself as she took up the Tai chi stance that her father had drilled into her. Smiling down at her father when Aron was laying on his back after the body flip she had performed.

"Well, color me impressed," Aron said from his defeated position.

"I was trained by you since I was eleven," Jill said, helping Aron to his feet. "I am sorry about earlier," she spoke lightly, resting her fingertips on Aron's developing abs. "I never meant to hurt you," Jill uttered in a loving voice.

"It happens, don't worry about it. So how about another set?"

"Mmmhmm," Jill hummed excitedly.

"Damn, who knew Aron could fight like that?!" Troy mused as they watched on as Aron was giving Jill no quarter this time around.

"We did," Chery spoke, recounting the night where Aron had showed up out of nowhere to save them.

"You'll keep your eyes on him when your team is out in the field, won't you?" Vera asked in a concerned motherly voice.

"Of course, we will. I'm not going to let Henry's father die on us," Tazia said, never taking her eyes off the match to which Aminah nodded along.

While Aminah might not be ready to fully integrate back into the team due to her operation. She was doing light workouts to get back into shape after spending weeks in bed. She was going to be ready the moment she was back to a hundred percent. Aminah wasn't about to let Tazia have Aron all to herself.

"You're not making this an easy fight this time," Jill panted.

"Well, can't let you beat the old man again, can I?" Aron retorted with a smirk.

"Ow!" Jill huffed in pain as she landed hard on her ass. Reaching up and taking Aron's offered hand. Her heart was in her throat when there was only an inch of space separated them. Losing her grip on her remaining tonfa, she couldn't hold it back any longer. Taking hold of Aron's face, Jill proceeded to plant a toe-curling kiss on her father's lips. Aron's eyes went wide as Jill's hand took hold of his manhood and slowly began to stroke him off in front of everyone there. "I can't hold back any longer; I need you, Daddy," Jill whispered; her need was clear as day as Aron's rod continued to grow in her hand.

"Son of a..." Aron muttered when she began to nibble on his neck.

"I told you, Daddy, I know a lot about you," Jill whispered heatedly into his left ear. Backing away from him, reaching down, and pulling off her t-shirt. A sultry smile appeared on her lips as she reached behind her back and unclasped the blue bra she was wearing. "Do you like Daddy?" she cooed as her hands lightly ran over her 36C perky breasts. Causing the eyes of the male members of his family to bug out of their sockets at the sight. "I know times have changed, and women with bushes aren't in style now, but I just can't do the hairless thing; it makes my pussy feel cold," Jill said in a husky voice as she pushed down the black yoga shorts she wore to work out in and kicked them off to the side. "Sorry you guys, I know this is your training time, but..."

"Say no more, we all understand," Chery said to which her siblings and other family members nodded along.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth," Isabel huffed beside her brother as Troy just ogled Jill's naked body.

"Issy?"

"Hmm?" Isabel hummed.

"Is dreamboat a doll dizzy?" Jill asked while teasing Aron as she played with herself before him.

"Huh?"

"Is he mad about girls? I mean."

"Just one, you, and it's annoying. Not you, him, and the way he's been acting," Isabel huffed, crossing her arms. Troy's head snapped over to his sister, realizing the error he was in.

"Isa..."

"Save it, don't want to hear it from you," Isabel spoke, holding up her hand to him.

"You should treat her better and not chasing everything with a skirt. You're older than I am, time to man up or get off the toilet because she isn't going to wait around forever," Jill said, imparting her sagely advice.

"Thank you, exactly what I've been saying," Isabel nodded along.

"And I won't sleep with you if you don't treat her better, and I really want to," Jill said, dragging her lower lip along her teeth. Running her eyes down Troy's body, noting the muscles she could see through his workout clothes. "But the first one should always be for my daddy," she purred as she sauntered up to Aron. Her fingers weaved through his hair as her tongue rolled and tasted every part of his mouth as she passionately kissed her father. Her violet eyes were on his as she sank down Aron's body. Her fingers were feathered out as they ran down his chest.

"Jill?!"

"Shh, don't worry, Dad, you just let your baby girl make you feel good," Jill said in a sultry voice as she worked to unzip his pants. "I've missed this little guy," she said, not seeing the looks on Vera's, Tazia's, and Aminah's faces when she spoke those words. Not because of what she had said; no, it was in the way she said it; like Jill was greeting a long-lost lover. Nuzzling Aron's manhood, allowing her lips to dance along it, all so she could get to know her father all over again. Jill was in Heaven when his crown passed her lips and slid deeper into her mouth. Where it will always belong. Her eyes glanced up, watching as Aron pulled off his ruined shirt and tossed it aside.

"Well," the sound of her saliva resounded as she stroked him off while looking over at her other family members, "Dad might not like orgies, but I feel exposed with just the two of us and you all watching. So why don't you come join in? Not with us, I mean, but close, I want to see some naked men!" Jill said, smiling widely at the male members of her family. "Except you dreamboat, you can sit this one out. Until you patch things up with Issy, I think it's best you don't let your mind get distracted from what you need to do," she uttered wickedly, seeing Troy's jaw just dropping at what she spoke.

"I have to agree," Chery nodded, "you've been chasing after all of us and don't see how much you've hurt my niece. Maybe it's a good thing for you to sit out from things for a while. Until you can get your priorities straight."

"I told you not to dick around," Noah patted his son's shoulder as he moved past Troy. "You only have yourself to blame."

"Come on, Issy, let's go watch Jill and Aron," Lyla giggled as she took hold of her sister's hand.

Isabel looked back at her stunned brother. She did feel for him, yet she was tired of waiting for him to stop dragging his feet. She loved him dearly, nonetheless, she needed to start thinking about her future, and what and who she wanted in it. She knew she wanted a baby. That was a given; now, if it came from Aron or Troy, it didn't matter to her; she would hope it would've been him, but unlike their younger brother Troy seemed dead set on doing nothing and allowing their relationship to crash and burn.

"Come on, Aminah, I know you still can't do that yet, but I know Carl and Neil miss your lips," Chery said, taking hold of her sister's hand as Carl and Neil nodded along.

"I'm sorry, honey," Vera whispered into Troy's ear. "But if Jill can see what you've been doing, don't you think the rest of us can as well. Either commit to Isabel or let her go; it's not fair to her if you just keep stringing her along. Maybe this will be a lesson to you," she said before heading off to join the rest of her family.

"Oh my, Lyla, that's some rack you have there," Jill said as she watched Lyla's 38DDs bouncing against her chest once her shirt left her body.

"Thank you," Lyla said shyly. "Would you mind if I kissed Aron?"

"What? No, go right ahead," Jill said with a warm smile before returning Aron's cock to her mouth.

"Hey," Lyla whispered dreamily after getting her kiss in.

"Yo."

"You'll leave some for me, won't you?" Lyla inquired, lightly running her fingers up and down his chest.

"Always do," Aron said, watching how she bit her lip as he smacked her ass.

"Good, I'll be waiting for tonight," Lyla whispered before joining the throngs of bodies five feet away from them.

Jill yelped in surprise when Aron pulled her up. Her eyes were wide as he put one arm under her ass and lifted her off the ground. "Oh Daddy, you have never done this before," Jill uttered, instantly locking her legs around his waist. This was so different than what she was used to. Wrapping one arm around his neck while her right hand reached down and guided his cock into her ever-welcoming cunt. Gasping, as for the first time in sixty years she felt a cock inching into her womanhood. Her body heated at the feel of his hand on her ass. Her muscles quaked as she eased herself down to the root of his rod. Her mouth was agape as her walls squeezed her father's cock. Rolling her hips the best that she could given the position she was in. Her eyes shot wide as her body lurched forward, not by her own doing. "D-did you just move me with your... cock?! Oh, I'm so going to enjoy this younger you," Jill spoke with a wide smile when the only thing that answered her question was Aron's smirk.

"Oh yes, Daddy, fuck me like that," Jill moaned when Aron glided her along his pole. Listening to the lovemaking taking place behind her. Arching her back, a demonic wail erupted from her lips as she came hard on her father's cock. "Fuck me, Daddy?! Fuck your little girl!" she said, gazing at him in a mix of lust and love. "No," putting her nose an inch away from his, "I mean fuck me like you do them with your powers..." Her jaw dropped as those muscles that sat coiled, ready to spring into action, their grip slipping a fraction of an inch. She knew he dared not use more than that on her, not while she was still recovering from her time in her pod. Jill felt her juices just running down Aron's cock as twenty minutes went by, and still, her father was pumping away at her. She knew with his strength he could last for days. Yet, she saw how her sweet, little peach was having an effect on her father. There was one position she wanted right now, and truthfully, she wasn't about to let him do all the work. After all, her father did save her life; should she not fuck the man that's given her hope that there was a place for her here? "God, Dad, this is amazing, but I want you from behind. I want to feel you holding on to my hips as you unleash your seed into my womb," Jill whispered in a wanton tone as her lips nibbled on his.

"Vera, you have a marvelous body; I hope you like the female members of our family too," Jill said, sucking in a breath when she felt the sting of Aron's hand. "You just... didn't... spank me?" Her eyes were wide, her mouth hung agape, feeling her pussy squeezing his cock with every strike.

"Naughty, thinking about your grandmother like that, manners," Aron said with a coy smirk.

"If I'm bad again, are you going to spank me again?"

"If you insist."

"Oh, I very much insist," Jill said hungrily as she peered back at him from over her left shoulder. Only to feel the light touch on the bottom of her chin. She was startled at first as Vera french kissed her. Squealing as she felt herself being lifted off the floor by her father's cock alone. "I swear to God, Dad?! If you spin me around like a top, I'm so kicking your ass." Which, as you can imagine, got spontaneous laughter from everyone, even the brooding Troy.

"Wait. Aron, is that possible with you?" Tazia asked, pushing herself up as she rode Noah. Looking over to Aminah, noticing how she was pondering that very question.

"Yeah, just never even thought of it. I'm going to have to tell Veil no more hentai for you for a while," Aron chuckled.

"Don't you dare?!" Jill growled; her violet eyes began to glow as she slammed back into him.

Aron looked down. Feeling the strength behind it, while it wasn't anywhere near strong enough to get through his skin, but enough to give a normal villain pause. He knew what he was going to do once this was over. "Or what?" Aron taunted, thrusting his hips causing Jill to gasp.

"I won't tell you where I have hidden the videos of you and Mom..." She was not expecting to have her face held in Vera's vice-like grip forcing her to look at her.

"That better not be a joke... Please tell me it wasn't a joke," Vera said, softening her tone and releasing her hold on Jill's face. Her eyes quivered when Jill shook her head before she watched her having another orgasm. Feeling Carl's cock swell as they all listened as Jill begged for Aron to cum inside of her.

"Thank you, Daddy, that was exactly what I needed," Jill said, placing a kiss on his crown after cleaning it of her juices. "You don't mind if I go join the rest of them, do you?" she asked, peering up at him.

"No," Aron answered, knowing he was going to have to get used to being called that by a twenty-year-old.

"Turn around, and I'll clean you up so your fresh for the others," Vera said from behind Jill. Blowing her son a kiss as she watched him gathering up his clothes and heading towards his lab.

"Isabel?" Aron called out.

"Yes?" Isabel replied from beneath Neil.

"Come to the lab when your finished."

"Okay, I will!" Isabel said, knowing what he meant.

******

"You wanted to see me," Isabel said, sticking her head into the lab as she knocked on the doorframe. Noting how he was staring at a screen of a weird device she's never seen before. Watching how with a wave of his hand, he shut off the screen. Stepping into the lab in only her t-shirt when her brother waved her in.

"Take off your shirt," Aron directed as he opened the booth's glass door. Reaching in and unhooking the cooling harness from the stand. "This was made using your measurements on file. Now, for this to cool you down at a reasonable rate without causing you frostbite, you'll have to wear this four days in advance of when you ovulate. The battery will last a month, so just bring it to me, and I'll charge it. You get all that?" he asked, looking at his sister, who was nodding along. "Now this has to sit against your skin to work," Aron spoke, helping her into it so she'd be able to do it on her own later.

"Aron? I get why it's crotchless, but why the boobs?" Isabel asked, first looking down her body then lifting her gaze with the hints of want in her eyes. Knowing that would have to wait since Aron wasn't into sloppy seconds as he put it.

"Well... I figured you weren't going to wait... however long till your next cycle to have sex, and you do like having them played with when you do," Aron said, seeing her sighing with her eyes.

"Thank you, Aron," Isabel whispered as she stepped up to him. "I promise you; this will be fun for the both of us and a little extra since you've been so good to me..."

"How much?" Knowing she only buttered him up like this when she wanted something expensive.

"Oh... I don't know. I'm thinking couple hundred thousand, in total, I mean. But for now, I can settle with outfitting the baby room," leaning in, placing a sweet, lingering kiss on Aron's lips and taking his card from him, "I promise I will repay you for this."

"Looking forward to it."

"Oh, I have to go tell Mom; she's going to flip!" Isabel said, laughing joyfully as she ran out of the room.

Chapter Nine

"Is it me, or is this beginning to look like a pattern to you?" Aron asked as he fell through the air once he had leapt off the jet bike.

"I have to agree; there does seem to be a pattern to these attacks," Aminah said over their commlink. Knowing Aron would have ignored and left it to the other heroes that have been patrolling the city if it wasn't for the fact that the man had hostages strapped to bombs and calling Aron out personally.

"You in position?" Aron asked, seeing Chery's and the others position on his HUD.

"Yes, waiting on your signal."

"Give me..." Just then, the buried bunker-buster bomb went off beneath Aron's feet. The silver glint of the giant three-ton steel pole was caught in what little light could be seen through the dust clouds.

"And it's going, going, it's out of here!" Gloated a man from within the dust cloud. "Stupid fucking heroes works every time." Breaks within the cloud began to appear, "Okay, boys, keep the kiddos comfy while I go get our payday," the man said, speaking into his collar. "I love my job." An evil grin lifted the corner of his lip before he and the cloud were gone with a single giant gust of wind.

1...89101112...18