All Comments on 'Sky High After Dark: Legacy'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 3 years ago

This was a great read. I liked this version of the story over the similar story told in The Boys. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the next story.

cursrahcursrahalmost 3 years ago

can't wait for more of this story

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMalmost 3 years ago
JILL

Please you must let us know what happens to Jill and if Aron saves her or not...

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 3 years ago

Wow way beyond what we were expecting but still a 5*. It's great that Aron still isn't the Hero but still kinda the hero. Love they turn out man. And yeah don't leave us hanging with the Kill thing that could be interesting indeed. Can't wait to see how this one plays out.

djexempt77djexempt77almost 3 years ago

Thank you. I thought the first was a one-shot. Now i get a sequel. Can you please keep this up as long as possible. I love the characters & the story. It feels like how I got addicted to comics as a kid.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

Interesting as always!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Midge99Midge99almost 3 years ago

Darn you... Again you have created another spectacular story that has made my imagination go crazy. This is another story to be read multiple times. And a cliffhanger to boot. Well done.

Thank you.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Loved the first installment this was just as good looking forward to the third and hopefully much more of sky high. I can never get over how good your stories are to read.

Sergeant68Sergeant68almost 3 years ago

I liked the first one alot. I love this one. The only thing I hate is having to wait for the next one...

I can't wait for the next Akeldama, either!

triplethreat7triplethreat7almost 3 years ago

Good read and good continuation. My only real issues are too much smirking and a bit too much inner monologue.

JiZenJiZenalmost 3 years ago

Thank you... You did it again.

Grouch6977Grouch6977almost 3 years ago
Great stuff, as usual...

Can't wait for more. Jill, trying to get both sisters pregnant, starting his business, the babies growing with their powers, a true love affair with Sara... We could go on. Grouch6977

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyalmost 3 years ago

fucking loved ever bit of it cant wait for more. please be more

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

LOVED IT! 25 STARS! SURE HOPE THERE IS AT LEAST ONE MORE CHAPTER TO THIS STORY. THANK YOU SOUL71, EXCELLENT STORY!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for getting this out so quickly, I know you have a lot of projects pulling you in different directions and I appreciate you prioritizing this story. It is one of my favorites and I'm very much looking forward to more of the Sky High story.

ThitabeThitabealmost 3 years ago

I know you said the end for now, bot please continue this story. Jill needs to be awakened and healed. This story is way to good to just end here.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 3 years ago
wow

please continue

DarkmantimDarkmantimalmost 3 years ago

Incredible installment your writing is as wonderful as always

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
Sky High

Fun story with twists and turns and a cliffhanger at the end. Hoping for another chapter!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, clearly you have more planned. Kudos! This storyline deserves a new category - sci-fi and incest undersell what you have in-progress. Looking forward to the next installment.

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578almost 3 years ago

Know I'm left wanting more. I absolutely love your work. Keep it up please.

addsmanaddsmanalmost 3 years ago

You do know that a woman can reverse having her tubes tied or arons swimmers could just go past also carol should become the ais new body

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great addition to one of your best stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story don't stop now.

JobeiJobeialmost 3 years ago

I actually think this second part may be better than the beginning :)

Please do not stop!!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Ace. Loved the way you took this forward and what a seesaw it's been. Surely at least another chapter as Aron has to bring Sara into the family and that cliffhanger of an end, Jill, and what about Veil.

5 stars

tld1227tld1227almost 3 years ago

Excellent story Please continue this saga

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyalmost 3 years ago

Well, THAT was a cliffhanger! What does he do? Does he save Jill? Does he give the body to Veil? Does Veil go crazy realizing the body Jill has was to be hers? Does Void make another body so both will have one? Just what does our intrepid reluctant hero do? Pardon me...Anti-hero...

As always, well done, and thank you for sharing this story!

ThitabeThitabealmost 3 years ago

Please write a third episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story please continue. That cliffhanger is killing me!

Grouch6977Grouch6977almost 3 years ago
As one has already mentioned, who gets the new body...

Veil or Jill. Or, does he build two? Once Jill awakens and since Izzy has her grandmother's looks and powers, does Izzy, by default, becomes Jill's "mother"?? Being in animation for 60 years certainly will cause her muscles to degrade where they are nonusable. And what to do with Sara?? Marriage, maybe?? As usual, a great story continues. Grouch6977

kdeville87kdeville87almost 3 years ago

more please keep it up

RobbMannRobbMannalmost 3 years ago

Please write more, it is an excellent universe you have created.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Still a great read after yet another read through look forward to more sky high.

Reader2071Reader2071over 2 years ago

Great story! Love it so far. Can't wait for the next one and the discussion with the family as to why he kills. I'm hoping he blames them for the many years he felt unloved and rejected, when they never came to visit him (even though they did in secret). That should really put his family in place for what they did.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Superb story so far! Can't wait to see where you take it from here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have loved some elaboration on the family orgy scene, at least a paragraph, not just a few sentences. Even in the first chapter there was not much detail about the family orgy night, considering the stories go over so many pages. Great series anyway.

keki123keki123over 2 years ago

So Aaron does not participate in the family orgies but stays in the room with them throughout the fuck-fests. For what, giving them moral support?! Lol!!! He is some weirdo. Dude, either get in or get out. I mean he prefers to keep it private one-on-one when he fucks his women, fine with that but why sit through the whole orgy when the rest of the family fucks each others' brains out. May be he wants to learn a thing or two about how to fuck during an orgy, so he might do it in the future if he changes his mind. Lol! At least, Aaron is not a willing cuck who just watches and does not get any action. He is man enough and gets to fuck all the women in the family individually and even opens up to threesome and even gets a woman outside of the family. All the women want to fuck him too. How about the women convince him to getting into a reverse gang-bang session, where all the ladies gang up on him taking turns fucking him. That would be fun.

Anyways, this is just me ranting, ;-). Please don't take it the wrong way, Mr. Author. This is a great series of stories and I am looking forward to next chapter.

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

I’m getting to this series after they all were written so I read them as the sight suggested. Read the last one second now I’m all screwed up. Still was good just hate doing that. Anyway you could put a little note at top of new story for idiots like me? I read first part then the sight had cosmic as next in series.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 2 years ago

Great story - loved the whole series...

Just one small issue - like "2Reader" below comments I also ended up reading these out of sequence since "Cosmic" is linked as the second instalment whilst "Legacy" is show as a separate story. Could you please either sort out the misleading series links or put a comment at the start of each chapter showing the suggested reading order?

Many thanks for sharing your work with us all....

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Take out the sex and you almost have Watchmen but ilike this one Sooooooo much better!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Clearly one of the most prolific and imaginative writers on the site. Simply outstanding story. Still can't believe this series slipped by me. 5* and on to the next one.

sp9983sp9983almost 2 years ago

The family tree is to complicated to figure out. I thought he revived Jill in the previouschapter, with the heart of the star.

IrreventScribe3IrreventScribe36 months ago

I don't know why people gets confuse on this, the story order can determine by date they are published. Some people are totally Confused.

Order:

π‘†π‘˜π‘¦ π»π‘–π‘”β„Ž π΄π‘“π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜,

π‘†π‘˜π‘¦ π»π‘–π‘”β„Ž π΄π‘“π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ - πΏπ‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘π‘¦,

π‘†π‘˜π‘¦ π»π‘–π‘”β„Ž π΄π‘“π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ - πΆπ‘œπ‘ π‘šπ‘–π‘,

π‘†π‘˜π‘¦ π»π‘–π‘”β„Ž π΄π‘“π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ - π‘†π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›'𝑠 π‘†π‘œπ‘›π‘”

IrreventScribe3IrreventScribe36 months ago

π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑑 π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘ π‘’π‘π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œ π‘šπ‘’π‘β„Ž 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑦 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘›π‘œπ‘¦π‘–π‘›π‘”, 𝐼 π‘šπ‘’π‘Žπ‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘‘π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘š π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑏𝑖𝑑.

getthephenomgetthephenomabout 1 month ago

Amazing story, 5 ⭐. Would have loved to read detailed sex scene between Sara and the family.

Also relationship between Chery, Carl and Neil is confusing for me. Are they siblings and married?

soul71soul71about 1 month agoAuthor

yes, I did state that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...