Sky High After Dark: Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'll be quick!" Sara stated before dashing back into her condo. "Aron?!" she spoke with curiosity as her lower body became invisible to her eyes.

"Only way they'll allow this to happen if you don't know how to get to our base," Aron said, his eyes watched how her 36C breasts swayed and bounced as she wiggled her hips into the suit.

"I understand," Sara nodded. Her heart was racing as she slipped her arm into the sleeve and then the other. "Aron, why can't I see?" she asked, pulling the mask back up.

"The optical sensors have been disabled. Told you this is to protect us unless you don't..." Aron chuckled to himself as Sara quickly pulled the mask back down.
"But how am I..." Sara yelp in surprise when Aron scooped her up into his arms.

"You just hold onto me until we get there," Aron spoke softly, feeling her arms hooking around his neck as he viewed her with his thermal sensors.

"Okay," Sara cooed as she nuzzled against his neck.

"Take us home, Veil," Aron ordered once he had closed her sliding glass door, climbed onto the bike, and turned on the voice dampeners.

"Void, you sure bringing her is wise?"

"Wise? Hmm, have to get back to you on that. But we do need to keep her close to keep our eyes on her." Listening to Sara's whimpers as he teased her little mound as they flew towards his home. Feeling her tensing as the roar of the jet engine echoed off the tunnel walls. He could feel her eagerness the closer he drew towards the elevator. Setting her down on the living room floor once they stepped out. Seeing how his family had moved furniture around for this event so Sara wouldn't be traipsing all through their home. Every one of his family members were already naked and waiting for their return. Lyla had chosen to don her Lyle disguise for this evening given the ratio of men to women.

The moment the mask lifted off her face Sara was in awe of the sight before her. Here was a group of super powered beings, all naked for her eyes to ogle. How her obsession was running rampant in her mind.

"Is this the woman you always come home smelling like?" Vera asked, watching her son pulling off his own mask while her hands stroked Noah's and Lyle's cocks.

Sara felt her cheeks heating under Aron's mother's glare. Yet she couldn't help but feel her body getting aroused by the sight before her. Lifting her arms as Aron stood beside her and helped her to get out of the suit. It was only fair that she too be naked to show them that she wanted to be a part of this.

"Damn, Aron," Troy whistled as his eyes ran down Sara's body. Jumping when Isabel smacked him upside his head. "Calm down, sis," he said, trying to get himself out of the dog house as flames flickered along her eyelashes.

"So, shall we begin?" Chery asked, nodding a hello to Sara. Seeing Aron walking out of the living room.

"Aron," Sara called out nervously to him.

"He's going to check on Henry, he'll be back," Tazia said, getting to her feet. "You've wanted to watch, but why watch when you can join in," she said, offering her the chance to really know what it was like.

"Really?!" Sara asked, bashfully.

"As long as you promise, my son will come to no harm," Vera stated sternly, with Noah nodding along.

"I would never... I..." Stopping herself, she couldn't let on that she had feelings for Aron, although it bordered on stalking, she would never turn on Aron. Sure, she was faking the reports on Aron's (Void's) weaknesses, but she would never endanger him. Otherwise she would never get her fix.

"I see," Vera mused, wondering if her son knew what the woman failed to speak. "Then come, experience what it's like to be with us," she said, turning her head when she saw Aron walking into the kitchen with Henry in his arms.

"Baby, is he okay?" Tazia asked, as she listened to the noises coming from within the kitchen.

"Yeah, he just didn't want to sleep, did ya, li'l fella," Aron cooed down at his son, who released a soft giggle as Aron tickled his stomach.

"It's because he was waiting for you to get home," Tazia uttered, arching an eyebrow when Aron stopped in his tracks and looked at her oddly. "What?!"

"I'll tell you later," Aron spoke, knowing that was roughly the same thing Carol had said to his counterpart before he had sent him back.

"He's so cute," Sara said, as her eyes fell upon Henry.

"I know, now, let's get this party started!" Tazia said, throwing up her arms, and blowing Aron a kiss. Aron might not participate in there orgies with one another, he was always in the room with them.

"So, everything you hoped it would be?" Aron asked, as he peered down at a cum covered, exhausted Sara. Knowing his male family members along with Lyla had taken a turn in her pussy.

"Mmmhmm," Sara hummed blissfully. God, she was so sore, but she fucking loved it! She's never came so much until Carl poured on the speed and hammered her cunt while she sucked off Aron's father. "Thank you," she whispered, "I know this couldn't have been easy for them." Knowing the others had left to clean themselves up after that two hour long fuck-fest.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up and I'll take you back to your place," Aron said, holding out his hand to her.

Snuggling up to Aron as they stood on her balcony. The wind lifting her damp hair after she had removed and returned the suit to Aron. Sara was thankful that he had brought it along. She didn't need anyone seeing her flying off with him. Although, she did love being held in his arms on the way there and back. Backing away, allowing the moonlight to highlight her naked body to his eyes, after she got in her rather steamy goodnight kiss. Blowing him a kiss and wave as Aron pulled away from her balcony and towards his home.

Sara had just slipped into her nightgown to crawl into bed with a large, satisfied smile on her lips when the secret line connected and the face of her boss appeared on screen.

"Sir, I didn't know we were supposed to talk tonight?" Sara scrambled to the foot of her bed.

"I know, but this matter is too important to wait."

"What is it, sir?" Sara asked, squaring her shoulders taking on her spy persona.

"In lieu of past events, we are changing course in regards of the hero named Void."

"What do you mean, sir?" Sara asked, as her boss pulled up a still of the explosion the nuclear bomb had caused in outer space.

"From what our analysts have determined the yield was somewhere around fifteen to twenty megatons. It would have been devastating not only to the people in that city but the country... no, the world as well. And with his help on this superhero-villain case we are working with the FBI on. We think it would be a better course for us to get this Void character on our side."

"How so, sir?"

"We're modifying the mission you're on. You're now ordered to make the hero named Void fall in love with you. This is strictly a need to know operation. In doing so we hope that this Void character will do anything to keep you safe and, in turn, the country. Agent Honeybell, do you think you can handle this mission?"

"How far can I go to ensure that Void falls in love with me?" Sara asked, keeping her emotions hidden due to her years of experience.

"As far as you need to, be it marriage, kids, we don't care. As long as that man keeps this country safe from threats like the other day. This hero has shown us killing him would be more detrimental to us than it would be keeping him alive."

"I understand sir, I will begin at once," Sara said, with a firm nod.

"Very good. I look forward to hearing your progress on the matter." With that her TV shut off, the moment it did Sara squealed in glee as she danced in place. Unaware that their whole conversation had been viewed by none other than Aron himself.

"Interesting," Aron muttered as he hovered near a darkened office building. Cutting the link to his HUD while Veil closely monitored the bugs.

"What will you do, father?"

"At the moment, nothing."

"Yet..."

"So far they've changed course, no sense in letting them know that we know of what they're doing. Better to watch and see than to take brash actions so soon," Aron spoke in a fatherly voice.

"I understand, I shall keep monitoring Agent Honeybell."

"Good, if anything changes inform me at once," Aron ordered.

"Yes, Void."

******

Four and a half months later...

Aron walked frantically into the ER carrying Aminah in his arms. Their baby was coming and it was too soon. She still had two weeks before her due date. "Nurse!" Aron shouted looking frantically around for someone as Aminah wailed out in pain. He and Aminah were at the architects going over the plans for his high tech factory that would be built in the coming months at that site he and his mother had viewed nearly six months ago. "We need some help!" Just then he saw Troy rushing towards him from just coming off his break.

"What's... oh God," Troy gasped seeing the blood marring the back of Aminah's pants. "Maxine!" he yelled for his friend as he hurriedly unfolded the wheelchair. "Have you called anyone?" Troy asked, as Aminah muttered save her, we need to save her. "We will, don't you worry!" he uttered, seeing the fear, genuine fear in his brother's eyes for the first time in his life. "We'll get her seen, you get everyone here. Trust in me, I won't let you down."

"I do," Aron nodded, with all his strength, his intelligence, he was powerless but to watch as Troy pushed Aminah down that hallway. With every step his heart was sinking as fear began to take hold. "Mom?" His voice trembled as he spoke that word when she picked up her cell phone.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"It's Aminah..." Fighting himself not to break down as he stood outside the ER's entrance.

"Oh, no," Vera gasped, "what happened?" Hearing her frantic fumbling with drawers and keys as she gathered up her things as she oversaw the installation and construction on the factory.

"I don't know, we were at the architects going over the plans for the new factory when she bent over, moaning in pain, then the blood started..."

"Blood!? Oh, God," Vera muttered in fright.

"Vera, what's wrong?" Neil's voice could be heard over the line.

"Get everyone, we need to get to the hospital, now!" Vera barked out containing her worry for her little sister.

"Aron! There you are, we need to go now. They're taking her to the OR, she has placental abruption. They need to do a C-section... whoa," Troy uttered catching his brother. "Yeah, I'll tell him, okay, see you when you get here," he said, cutting off Aron's phone when his brother almost fainted. "Come on Aron, snap out of it, I know your scared but so is Aminah, she needs you right now." Feeling his brother's trembling hand on his shoulder as Aron regained his composure.

"Take me to her," Aron directed.

"Aron! Aron!" Aminah called out seeing him rushing towards her as the nurses were wheeling her out of her room to the OR.

"I'm here," Aron said, walking quickly beside her as he held her hand. "Everyone is on their way, you and Nettie just hang on just a little longer," he spoke, trying to be strong for her when he saw her fear, which mirrored his own, in her eyes at the thought of losing Nettie. Seeing her nodding weakly along as they wheeled her into the elevator. "I'll be right here waiting for you!" Aron called out as they wheeled Aminah away to prep her for surgery.

It was about thirty minutes later that his family came rushing into the OR waiting room. Every one of them hugging him, telling him it would be all right. That Aminah was a fighter, and if their baby was anything like her then she too would fight to survive. How Aron prayed they were right. Yet that fear just wouldn't go away. Looking at his parents, wondering if this was what they felt when he would just take off, what they felt when he was thrown back into the past.

"Sorry," Aron whispered as he hugged both of them tightly.

"What for?" Noah asked, holding his son close knowing he needed it the most.

"For making you feel like this," Aron stated truthfully.

"Oh, baby, we always worry about you, it never goes away. Not even when he's smart and invulnerable," Vera said, in a loving motherly voice. Lightly placing a kiss on Aron's forehead, knowing she couldn't hold him like she wanted in a public setting. "Come on, you can't let Henry sense this. It will just upset him," she said, rubbing her hands up and down his arms while holding back her own tears.

Tazia patted the seat beside her as she held the now seven month old Henry in her arms. Watching Henry reaching out for his father when Aron sat down. Her hand lightly ran through the hair on the back of his head. Leaning against him the best that she could given the arm rest that separated them. Noticing how Henry's smile was working its way onto Aron's face as he played with his son.

An hour and fifteen minutes later, Aron quickly got to his feet as he noted the doctor walking towards them. How his heart was racing, his palms sweaty, his body trembled. His mind not ready to hear the fate of Aminah and their child thinking the worst outcome possible.

"Are you the husband and father?" The late fifties man asked, as he removed his surgical cap.

"I am... how are they?" Aron asked, trying to keep his voice steady.

"The operation was a success, both mother and child are resting comfortably," the man said, seeing the relief flooding their bodies. "Although, she did lose a bit of blood, but you acted quickly and got her here in time before the placental abruption could do any real harm to her or your daughter," he said, lightly placing his hand on Aron's upper left arm.

"Can I see her?" Aron asked, eager to be in that room.

"She's still in recovery, I'll have a nurse come and get you when she's moved to a room once she comes out of the anesthesia. However, your daughter has already been taken to the nursery. She's a very healthy little girl, you and your wife should be proud." With that the doctor took his leave and Aron took off without waiting for his family to follow.

Aron smiled lovingly down at Nettie when he stood in front of the window inside of the nursery as his family stood outside looking in. Seeing how their hands flew to their mouths as Nettie spoke into their minds. Those little blue, with flecks of green, eyes ran over each and every one of them. Aron noted how li'l Henry was eying his cousin/sister unlike anything a seven month old would normally do. Turning to look back at the nurse who told him it was time to leave.

"I'll be just outside, I won't be far, when your Mom wakes up I'll take you to see her," Aron whispered lovingly as those little eyes seemed to absorb everything he was saying.

"Mom... sleep... love..." The words were clear and sharp in his mind as Nettie yawned before falling asleep.

"She loves you too," Aron spoke, placing a kiss on her forehead before handing her to the primary nurse that oversaw the nursery.

"She's beautiful, Aron," Tazia uttered snuggling up to him.

"I'm jealous!" Isabel pouted with Lyla nodding along. Ever since their threesome she's been trying everything she knew to get pregnant yet so far his little swimmers hadn't taken. She began to wonder if it was her, given Aron had no trouble siring children. This just reinforced her decision to visit her OB/GYN. If it was her, then she wanted to know why she wasn't getting pregnant with the numerous times she's been with Aron when she was ovulating. Lyla was still working on her fear of being outside their home in her true form. Hence why Aron always wore a condom with her.

"She's going to be a handful, I just know it," Vera said in a grandmotherly, yet, prideful voice, as she stared at her granddaughter in her crib.

"She's a beautiful girl, son," Noah said, wrapping his arm around his son as they all stood there watching the newest member of the Carter family.

*******

"I could get used to this," Aminah teased as Aron carried her into their home after four days in the hospital. "I love being in your arms," she sighed happily as she rested her head against his shoulder as Aron carried her to their bedroom. Seeing Vera carrying Nettie in her baby carrier behind him. Seeing the banner and balloons welcoming her home. While she knew it would be weeks before she was fully healed, she was just happy to be home. Hearing Henry playing in his playpen as they moved past the den. Blowing Tazia a kiss as she stood in the doorway having prepared their room for when they returned from the hospital. Smiling bashfully up at Aron as he laid her gently on their bed.

"Let's get you settled beside your Mama, hmm?" Vera cooed as she unbuckled Nettie from her carrier. "Oh, are you now," she chuckled when her little voice spoke in her mind. "I can't give you that, but your Mama can," Vera stated seeing Aminah lifting up her shirt and unclasping her nursing bra.

"Aron, you're staring," Aminah uttered feeling her cheeks heat when his eyes wouldn't leave her right 32D breast as she brought Nettie to her nipple.

"What? Can't blame me for looking, can you?" Aron asked, with a coy smirk.

"No," shaking her head, so happy that he was still attracted to her like she was to him, "but you know I can't take care of that," Aminah said, her eyes flickered down at his groin.

"Don't you worry, I'll keep Aron satisfied until you're healed," Tazia spoke, winking at him as she did.

"Mmmhmm," Vera nodded, looking to her son when his cellphone went off.

"Void?" Sara's voice came over the line as Aron stepped out of the room.

"Yeah."

"How would you feel about finally taking down these 'heroes'?"

"So soon?"

"We have enough evidence on them to keep them in super-max for hundreds of years. We, the NSA and FBI, believe to let them continue their operations would only endanger more lives. Plus how you have helped to take down their crime syndicate over these past few months. We don't want them to do anything rash."

"Alright, but we do this my way."

"What do you mean?"

"We get the real heroes to bring them down," Aron said, looking right at his mother when he spoke those words. Seeing her face reddening under his praise.

"I see, yes, I can see how that would play into the public favor when their crimes come to light."
"Where are they now?" Aron asked, pulling out the communicator his family members all carried on them. Seeing his mother's eyes widen when he pushed the alert button to call them all home.

"They're scheduled to receive some award from the Mayor of Fides for something heroic." Aron heard the disdain in her voice.

"When?"

"Nine am tomorrow morning, why?"

"I think it's time to crash a party," Aron said, eager to put an end to this. Seeing Tazia peeking her head out the door.

"Alright, we'll get the teams in place. We'll see to the citizen's safety, while you and your group focuses on the villains. We'll be in touch."

"Aron I assume you're going to explain what's going on?" Vera asked, with a pointed look.

"I will," Aron nodded.

"I mean everything," Vera stated in a stern motherly voice.

"Everything pertaining to the mission," Aron corrected.

"That's good enough for me," Vera nodded, "you've been running yourself ragged the past few months, I was getting worried about you." Slipping her arms around his waist, so glad this was about to be over. She didn't know how many more late nights, secret conversations, torn and burnt costumes she could take.

"Until everyone arrives I'm going to see to Aminah," Aron said, as he walked towards his bedroom.

******

"Okay, Aron, what's this all about?" Lyla asked, as they all sat in the den after rushing home after they all got the alert.