Sky High After Dark: Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Void, I have cataloged some lullabies if you wish to browse them."

"Thank you, Veil, I will, but I don't think this little guy needs one right now," Aron said softly, as his son dozed against his chest.

"Father, if I was a biological person would you have held me like that?"

"Yes," Aron stated, not seeing the concerned look in his aunt's eyes. Knowing her programing was evolving quicker than he or his counterpart had calculated. Soon he knew the emotion center of Veil's system would start to activate if it already hasn't. "Veil?"

"Yes, Void?"

"Run a level four diagnostic on your core systems for me," Aron ordered.

"Is there something that has given you concern?"

"No, just want to make sure you're running at operating levels."

"Ah, I see, it will take ten hours to run that level of diagnostic, some of my functions will be offline during the mean time. Shall I begin it?"

"No, schedule it for tonight when we're all in bed, that way you won't miss out on this little guy," Aron said, smiling up at the camera that served as one of the means she sensed the outside world.

"Understood. Scheduling it for eight pm tonight."

"Veil, keep an eye on the bugs while we're working for me, and note any strange behavior," Aron said, holding open the door to the lab for Aminah.

"Yes, Void, I will see to it. I hope your gift is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see it."

"Aron, what are you going to do about Veil?" Aminah asked, taking Henry from him so he could slip into his static-free suit.

"Nothing. She's evolving as my counterpart expected her to, just a little faster than we both thought," Aron said, zipping himself up as he rose.

"But, what if she becomes a threat to us?"

"She won't, she's not programed to," Aron said, brushing off her worry.

"How can you say that?!" Aminah asked, in a heated tone, while keeping her voice low.

"Because I, the past me, built in safeguards for that eventuality. Veil would sooner wipe her programing from the mainframe than she would ever hurt one of us."

"How can you be so sure of that?"

"Because, I saw it myself, Veil was designed to protect this family, to watch over them," Aron spoke sliding the glass door open.

"Is that why you're using Neuium?" Aminah asked, she would have to be content with his cocky smirk as Aron set up the crib. "He looks so peaceful sleeping like that," she stated, leaning against Aron. "Do you think our daughter would look as cute as Henry does?"

"If she gets your looks, definitely." Aron nodded. "Okay, let's see what we can get done before Tazia wakes up."

"Right."

******

Later that night...

"So, you said you wanted to help, did you mean that?" Aron asked, once Atlanta had answered her communicator that was patched through their cell phones to be able to relay real time information around the world.

"Of course, I did, does that mean you have a lead on their hideout?"

"It does, say tomorrow night, just as twilight descends, we go in," Aron said, feeling the eyes of his family on him as he paced the hallway of their new addition.

"Send me the coordinates and the intel you have; I want to do my own homework on this group."

"Sure, where am I sending it?" Nodding when she gave him her email address at the base. "Alright, it's sent."

"Oh, these are the types that need to be taken out. Okay, I'll read this tonight and we'll discuss our plan tomorrow."

"Alright, sure, see you then," Aron said, before ending the call.

"Come sit, Aron," Lyla patted the seat beside her while Tazia sat on the loveseat feeding Henry his nighttime meal of breastmilk. "You've already missed the opening of the movie," instantly the hair on the back of his neck stood on end when those 38DDs pressed into his arm, "it's a romantic movie," she whispered wantonly in his ear. "You never know what might happen," Lyla cooed, lightly running her fingers along his inner thigh.

"Not in the den, Lyla," Noah uttered in a disapproving fatherly voice.

"Tonight, you, me, my room, my ass in the air, waiting for this," Lyla purred her fingertips danced lightly up Aron's growing manhood. Smirking at Isabel when she glared at her from her seat beside Troy.

"How long are you going to make me wait, Troy?" As those words filled the air of the den all commotion stopped except for the sound of Henry's suckling. Aron looked away when Troy's eyes fell upon him. Aron so wasn't going to get in the middle of that argument.

"Isabel, we've had this..."

"No, I talked, you walked away. How long are you going to make me wait, Troy?" Isabel asked, once again.

"I'm not..."

"You think Aron was? He's not even nineteen yet! And look, he already has one kid, with one on the way!" The temperature rose in the room as flames danced along the strands of her dark crimson hair as she surged from her seat. "How long must I wait for you to grow up!? I'm not getting any younger! I know you'd make a good dad, Troy. Why can't you see that?!"

"Can we talk about this later?" Troy pleaded as he felt everyone's eyes on him.

"You know what? I'm done. I'm tired of waiting for you to man up. You can suck your own dick for a while!"

"Isabel!" Vera shouted in a disapproving motherly voice. "You don't talk to your brother like that!"

"Why not?! He isn't going to grow up, Mom. I'm twenty-one, I don't want to wait until I'm in my thirties and forties, sorry Tazia and Aminah, to have my first child. Even by now you've had Lyla! I don't have a single one!" Isabel said, her voice trembled. Knowing that in her line of work their life wasn't guaranteed. She didn't want to miss a single moment. "We've been together for three years, Troy, if you can't man up and be the man I love then to hell with you!" With that Isabel stormed off, her feet pounding on the stairs as she raced to her room.

"I did tell you this would happen, Troy," Noah said, cutting through the silence of the room. "I told you not to dick around with your sister's feelings. That you would either need to step up or let her go. Yet, you couldn't do either," he said, with disappointment in his voice as he shook his head.

"Go to her, she needs someone's shoulder to cry on," Lyla whispered into Aron's ear. Shooing him on when Aron peered over at her like she was insane!

Aron got the notion that she was sending him into that minefield because he was the only one who could survive it. Physically anyway, the mental trauma that he might endure was an unknown factor. Sighing loudly when everyone but Troy nodded along with Lyla's suggestion.

"If I get burnt to a crisp, I'm haunting every one of you!" Aron threatened in a dark tone as he walked towards the stairs. Knowing how volatile Isabel's powers were when her emotions were high. It was the reason they had fireproofed Isabel's room when her powers came in. Rubbing the back of his head when he heard her weeping behind the door.

"Go away, Troy!" Aron heard Isabel's snarl through the door when he knocked.

"It's me, sis."

"Aron?!" He heard her scrambling in her room. Why? He couldn't say. It wasn't like he hadn't been in her room before. "Come in," Isabel said bashfully when she opened her door. Aron gazed at her oddly when she brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear as he passed her. Not seeing or hearing Lyla quickly approaching Isabel's room.

"Issy," Lyla cooed lightly kissing her sister as she entered. Smirking seductively at Aron who stared surprisingly at her. Hearing her sister locking her door once she closed it.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?!" Aron asked, wondering if that blow up had all been staged.

"Don't get mad, Aron," Isabel said shyly, looking down at the floor.

"We didn't plan this if that's what you're thinking," Lyla said, wrapping her arm around her sister.

"Even if it's only been a day, we can see how good you are with Henry," Isabel said, getting very red in the face.

"Okay, what does that have to do with anything?"

"We're getting to that, if you would just wait," Lyla said, in a stern, sisterly voice.

"I've told you Aron that I want a baby, that I want a baby by all my brothers." Looking over at Lyla who was blushing. While she might morph into Lyle yet in the guise of a man Lyla was sterile. Not that Isabel knew at the time. "You've seen how Troy is, he isn't ready for that. I doubt he ever will be," Isabel said, sadly.

"So? You just led me into... what?" Aron asked, with a slight annoyance on his face.

"We want babies, Aron!" Lyla said, speaking up. "We want to glow like Aunt Tazia and Aminah do."

"Okay, why me? Wouldn't you rather have someone else?"

"No," Isabel said, shaking her head. Her eyes glanced over to Lyla when she started to pull off her shirt. "We love you, Aron, we want our babies to be conceived out of love not lust."

"Okay, but you love Dad too, why not him?" Aron asked, with a pointed look.

"Dad's... sterile," Lyla said, looking away. "From what Mom said, Dad was injured during a battle and something happened to the tubes that carry the man's sperm was severed."

"An accidental vasectomy?" Aron inquired, to which his sister's nodded.

"When they found out it was too late to repair the damage. But by then you were already four," Isabel said, dropping her shirt to the floor as she watched how Lyla's 38DDs bounced in her bra as she reached behind her.

"Well, there is still Uncle Neil and Carl, why not them?" Aron uttered crossing his arm. So far he hasn't heard a single reason why he should father more children.

"Aunt Chery won't let them, they're the same with her," Lyla said, wiggling out of her shorts. Exposing her brother's eyes to the light blue see-through thong she was wearing. "So it has to be you, Aron," she stated, placing her hands on her hips allowing Aron's eyes to gaze at her luscious body.

"Still, I haven't heard a good enough reason for doing this, other than the two of you are envious of our aunts."

"Don't you want to know what the offspring would be like given how closely related we are?" Isabel asked, phrasing it in a scientific voice. Her own bra soon followed, feeling her 38B breasts swell as those eyes of his flickered down. "What kind of powers they would have?"

"Don't you want the satisfaction of knowing that you knocked up your sisters? To gloat to the world you have four gorgeous women eagerly wanting to ride your cock, to milk it for all its worth? Don't you want that Aron?" Lyla asked sinfully, while she cradled those heavy hanging orbs of hers. "Do you like it when my big, soft, firm tits are wrapped around your cock?" Making the motion of tittyfucking him with her breasts. "I know you did; you've sprayed my breasts many a time with your seed. I know these might not be the answers you're looking for. Yet we love you Aron, we want that connection to you like Tazia and Aminah have. Isn't that enough of a reason?" Lyla asked, sauntering up to him, running her hands up his chest.

"Do you have any idea what you're asking?" Aron sighed rubbing his forehead knowing if this came about they might as well extend the addition. There was no point to having the construction crew come back out when the outside wasn't even done yet. "Do you have any idea of the costs that are involved? You can't even go outside as yourself, how are you going to have a baby?" Seeing Lyla growing very red in the face at that.

"If I work on overcoming my fear while I'm carrying our baby, will you promise to be there with me?" Lyla asked, knowing it was Aron that she had first relied on to help her handle her fear of appearing in her own skin in front of others. She knew it was irrational to think that, but fear is an irrational thing.

"Aron, I know you have a lot on your plate, from Henry, to Aminah, to whatever you got going on you're so secretive about, to this mission you're on. I, we, would never make you think we would solely rely on you for everything. If we have a child together, you better be damn sure I'm going to be a good Mom!" Isabel said, her flames leaping from her eyes.

"You look so much like Carol when you do that," Aron said, offhandedly. Wondering if he could call Carol his wife or not. He could already feel his brain throbbing trying to untangle that paradox.

"She seemed to really love you, Aron," Isabel said, pushing down her pants. Her heart fluttered at his praise. She felt honored to be referred to her great-grandmother. Noting how his eyes darted down as her fingertips ran along the front of her fire red, floral, lace thong. Reaching forward, running her hands along his face, her flames burning away his stumble. "There now you're all nice and smooth."

"So, Aron, will you please be the father of our children?" Lyla asked, in a sweet, sinful voice as she pressed her 38DDs into his chest. Her lips nibbled along his chin while her and Isabel's hands gently aroused their brother's manhood.

"There's no chance of me talking either of you out of this is there?" Aron sighed when his sisters shook their head vigorously at his question. "Then I guess the sooner we start the faster I can go check on Henry," he said, in a fatherly voice. Not seeing that dreamy look in their eyes as his shirt lifted off his shoulders.

"What?" Lyla asked, with a smirk on her lips when Aron looked down and away when she grew a six inch cock, the max size Isabel would take in her ass. "I'm a futanari when Issy and I have sex. She loves sucking on my girl-dick, don't you?" Isabel immediately started to suck her off while continuing to stroke Aron off. "You really should get out of that lab more, li'l brother," she teased when Aron wore a confused look on his face at the word. "Don't worry this is so I can have pleasure while you're fucking Issy, and Issy can have hers while you're fucking me. It is about time you gave your sisters a threesome. You can't be doing that with our aunts all the time. That's just mean," Lyla pouted.

"You'll live," Aron joked, pinching her nipple.

"Apology not accepted," Lyla said, turning her nose up in that cute way of hers. "I'll only take a kiss as an apology," she stated, her smile spreading along her lips. Moaning into Aron's mouth as her tongue rolled within it as he fondled her left breast. Feeling her pussy on the verge of cumming seeing how her dick and cunt were interconnected.

Aron watched in fascination as Isabel lubed up her ass and Lyla's girl-dick. Noting the elation on Isabel's face when she slid down Lyla's cock until it sat firmly in her ass.
"Aron," her finger beckoned to him when her eyes held a sultry light to them, "come fuck your sisters," Isabel purred. "Oh, Aron!" she moaned loudly as Aron ran his tongue up her labia.

"Mmm... yes, Aron, get those fingers deep inside of me!" Lyla pleaded, while Isabel bounced on her cock.

"This is so fucking weird?!" Aron muttered to himself. Smirking when he had Lyla squirming like always as he fingered her ass, while two fingers were hilt deep in his sister's cunt.

"I'm cumming!" Isabel screamed out for all the house to hear. "God. Your cum is so hot in my ass!" she moaned in delight as that hot seed invaded the depths of her ass. She had always wondered why she (or the time she only knew Lyla as Lyle), could always keep an erection whenever they had sex after he had cum, now she knew why, given that it was a morphed cock and not the real thing. When Lyla first fucked her as a futanari she was surprised that Lyla didn't cum from her pussy when her cock was deep inside her. "Yes, fuck me, fuck your sister!" Isabel growled when Aron eased that cock into her.

"Don't think you could handle that, sis," Aron said, cockily.

"True, I have seen you and Mom fuck," Isabel cooed, leaning her head back enjoying the feel of two cocks in her. She always loved being dped. Whimpering and looking sadly at her brother when he eased his cock out of her.

"That's it, Aron, get that cock covered in my pussy juice," Lyla moaned as he thrust hard into her.

Aron left his sisters recuperating in each other's arms and full of his cum. While he was apprehensive to have more children, yet he did want his sisters to be happy. Even if it meant a few more months of construction on the house to build rooms for the new additions. Walking into the den, seeing the glow on his mother's face as she held Henry in her arms as she rocked him gently. Then that warm smile he had always seen when he was a child appeared on her face when she noticed how he was watching her.

"Mom, can we talk?" Aron asked, walking over towards his favorite spot that gave him a direct view of Henry's play pen that was acting like a crib when he was in the den for the time being.

"Sure, honey, what about?" Vera replied making silly faces down at her grandbaby.

"I need your advice."

"Oh? That's something I haven't heard you say in a very long time," Vera muttered lifting her gaze. Walking seductively over to him, and gently lowering herself next to him. Brushing her hand along the back of his head as she watched how little Henry stared up at his father.

"How do I start a company?"

"What for?" Noah asked, walking into the room after giving Troy a lecture on not manning up like he should have years ago.

"So this little guy, and the others, are taken care of should something happen to me," Aron said, looking up at his father.

"What would the company be about?" Vera asked, she couldn't keep the smile from her lips when he was thinking about his children.

"Selling my nonlethal inventions," Aron said, truthfully.

"Which are?" Noah asked intrigued.

"Well, there's Bob... my Bionoid Surveillance Bot," seeing his father's confused look, "I built it for the military, but it can be used for the police as well. Then there's the body armor I've designed that's lighter and stronger than what the police are currently using. I guess it could be sold to the military too. I have other's that are strictly for civilian use but there're a lot," Aron said, knowing with the numerous inventions stored on the mainframe they wouldn't be hurting to produce new items should something no longer sell like it once did.

"Honey, running a company is hard work and takes years of experience that I'm afraid that you just don't have," Vera said, she didn't say that to put him down, just to keep his expectations realistic.

"I know, but I wouldn't be running the day to day operations, I'd just own the company. I don't need the money, obviously. Yet even twenty billion doesn't last forever."

"Then who would run it... me?!" Vera gasped in shock when he looked at her. How her heart fluttered at the trust he was putting in her to handle something so important to his children's future welfare.

"Why not? You have the experience, and you've always hated working at that place. You've said it many times that the only reason your still there is because you can slip out when needed and they don't care. I'm giving you the chance to be the boss and have the freedom to be the hero you are," Aron said, in a matter-of-fact tone. "Plus, Uncle Neil, Carl, and Aunt Chery won't be heroes forever, and they'll need some way to make a living," he stated seeing that evil grin appearing on her face at the thought of bossing around her siblings.

"Son, there's a lot of legal tape to rangle through with starting a company," Noah spoke in his lawyer voice.

"I kind of figured, hence why I'm going to hire you to be the company's lawyer," Aron stated, looking over at his father.

"I'm expensive."

"I can afford it," Aron said, with a knowing grin.

"What about college honey, don't you want to go?" Vera asked, in a concerned motherly voice.

"Already have my college degree." Smirking at their gasps when he said that.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Vera asked, in a stern motherly voice.

"We were kind of estranged at the time."

1...678910...13