All Comments on 'Sky High After Dark: Siren's song'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 2 years ago

Another great installment of sky high. My only problem I have with it is I can't see someone with Aron's intelligence leaving banshees body behind even after he'd blasted it with his bazooka as he even thought she might not be dead. The only reason I could think he had would be if he left away to bug her and track her just in case.

Really looking forward to more.

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578almost 2 years ago

And the plot thickens. I actually like the Banshee. A psycho but also sounds like she was mislead. Sad that she has to die. Thanks for the read. Looking forward to the next tail for "Talon and Moonlight".

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
wow

you just keep getting better. this series would make a great movie franchise. id love to watch it. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

only one point of reference, in an otherwise superb story. Canonically, Commander is THE strongest Hero to have existed (thats from the source, you can check yourself). So, The "ex strongest man" would not be a real thing, but the story is in the hands of the story teller. Excellent job, and I look forward to the next part!

froggytreefroggytreealmost 2 years ago

Always a pleasure to read.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Amazing series! I just hope it isn't another year for the next chapter. I'm not complaining as I'm an avid reader of all you other work going on, so I know you're busy! 5*

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

Always fun reading this series, it’s probably your best writing. I mean, a lot of stories contain some crazy stuff, like Miracle Cream. Sometimes reading those, I pick up on missed edits, word usage mistakes — the minor stuff draws focus. Then, when reading about the outlandish things in a superhero universe, I don’t really notice the little stuff. Looking forward to more Void stories.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Very nice chapter, you always leave your readers wanting more. Noticed you have been more prolific lately, and speaking for your readers, thanks! I (we) appreciate your time and the dedication that it takes to write and share these stories.

chaos635chaos635over 1 year ago

As with the previous chapters, I love it! I was one of those who read at least two of the chapters of our order, because Literotica chose to list them alphabetically and I didn't pay attention to the publish dates. My fault on that last bit. In any case, I definitely want more! Thank you for what you've done so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you going to do anymore parts to PSF or associated works? We need an ending at least, prom, visit to Samuel's, all the daughters meet/play like anael, brig and vikis wedding? Anything please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story, 5 stars. I'm hoping you continue this story.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonabout 1 year ago

Wow, just OMG, just fucking WOW. As the previous people I absolutely loved this addition to the story, I agree with one of the earlier comments, Void must have left something that could act as a tracking device, otherwise he has made a serious error in judging how dangerous this Banshee character really is, I kept thinking that Void should have taken her head with him.

I think your writing is simply magnificent Soul71, can't wait for the next installment, thx for giving me a grt amount of entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story. I cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome story but I hope you write more chapters??? It was one of my favorite stories!! 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SandurSandur9 months ago

I believe you are working on the next part. We are waiting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

ok read hope you finish it

getthephenomgetthephenomabout 1 month ago

Loved the story. Would love to read more detailed sex scene between Noah & Isabel and Troy & Isabel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...