Sky High After Dark: Siren's song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aron," her voice was soft as she whispered his name. "I told you to call me Sara," she pouted.

"Oh?" Turning with an amused smile on his lips, "Didn't know you wanted us to be on a first-name basis," Aron teased, playing up the act that they weren't intimate.

"Not funny, Aron," Sara huffed, crossing her arms below her 36C breasts. Wondering if he liked how the white blouse and her black skirt looked on her as she stood across the table from him. Pondering if he liked how her skirt hugged her hips, making the material stretch across them along with showing off her ass very well, or at least she thought it did. "So, what else do you need to do around here?"

"Just packing up the weapons; thanks, by the way, for letting me use that .50 cal for this," Aron said in a warm tone.

"You know I'd help you any way I can, right?" Sara asked in a bashful tone as she brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"That so?" Aron mused in a coy tone.

"Mmmhmm," Sara hummed as she nodded. Listening to the fighting taking place on the far end of the convention center. She had no fear of what was happening like most people in the building; stampeding, nearly trampling those too slow to get out of their way. She also knew Aron wasn't too worried about it either since Aron couldn't be harmed in any way unless it was electricity. Something she has yet to inform her superiors about. That was the one thing she would take to her grave. She was not about to lose her obsession because her higher-ups might turn on him when they no longer had use for Aron, aka Void. "So, would you like some help?" Sara inquired, feeling her cheeks heat beneath Aron's gaze.

"Sure, I could use a hand," Aron nodded, not that he couldn't pack up on his own. Yet he did like leering at her when Sara was bent over; who wouldn't?

"What are your plans for the rest of the weekend?" Sara asked as she walked beside him once he pushed the cart he was using that held all his crates that contained the items he had brought along towards their vehicle.

"Well, I was planning on taking Nettie and Henry to the park tomorrow; it's kind of good for them to get out of the house occasionally. Tonight? I don't know, have to see what Aminah and Tazia want to do; why?" Aron asked, peering over at her.

"Would it be alright if I tagged along? After all, you can't leave your third wife out, now can you?" Sara spoke in a light, teasing tone.

"You want to come along, fine with me, although you might want to keep those hidden," Aron mused, pointing at Sara's breasts.

"Oh, why's that?" Sara uttered with a knowing smile on her lips.

"Henry has been a little handsy as of late," Aron stated, remembering how his son pretty much motorboated Lyla, causing Aminah to wince in pain when Henry latched his hand onto her left breast and wouldn't let go. Recounting the bruises that he had left in his wake when it took Chery to pry Henry's hand off of her orb. Granted, Chery might not have his or his mother's strength, yet she was quite strong reaching to the range of ten tons. Aron couldn't say what level Henry's strength would reach as he got older. He just knew Henry was going to be a handful when he learned there were only a few of them that could wrestle him off of people if he let his powers get away from him. He knew he was going to have to have a serious conversation with Henry when he got older, so he wouldn't allow his power to inadvertently hurt anyone. Aron knew how hard it was to keep his strength in check when interacting with people who didn't have his kind of strength. Glancing up as news and police helicopters circled overhead, noting how their jetcar came zooming in as his family members came pouring out of the convention center once they had dealt with the criminals who thought they would have the run of the place without facing off against superheroes. "Well, seems like I'm going home alone," Aron muttered offhandedly as the jetcar flew overhead.

"Well... I don't mind riding with you, Aron," Sara offered with a sly smile on her lips.

"Oh? I do hope you can keep your hands to yourself," Aron teased, watching Sara shaking her head.

"Nah-uh, we're going to find a nice quiet place, and we're going to have fun in that," Sara purred, nodding towards the SUV that Aminah had built.

"Then shouldn't you be getting in?" Aron asked before walking towards the driver's door. Smirking as he noted Sara's form hurrying along the right side of the SUV through the windows. "My, aren't you quick," he teased as he slid into the driver's seat, seeing how red her cheeks were heating.

"I get to be with you, so of course, I'm jumping in this car in a flash," Sara cooed, flashing Aron a seductive smile as he powered on the car since it was run on hydrogen. Listening to the hum of the hydrogen collectors before Aron backed out of the parking spot.

******

Her lips tore at his. Her thigh brushed along his. The air grew warm around them as their overheated bodies heated the interior of the SUV. Her panting was heavy in Aron's ears, her fingers curled around the blanket she had found while helping Aron lower the back seats. Her hands held onto his arms as her nectar leaked out with every thrust of his cock.

"Aron?" Her 36C breasts swayed and jostled as she glided forward on Aron's slick pole. Her fingers trailed up his chest, running through the valleys of his muscles. Feeling the sweat that coated his skin as she rode him.

"Hmm?"

"Don't get alarmed, okay?" Sara whispered as she slid off his cock, reached back, and quickly pulled off his condom before returning his member back to her heat before Aron could protest.

"Sara, what are you doing?" Aron asked, not showing how much he enjoyed feeling the heat, the moistness, the grip on his naked cock.

"Performing my wifely duties," Sara grunted as she picked up the pace. She knew he could have easily stopped her, but she knew him. Aron doesn't hurt people that don't deserve it. "You very well can't leave me out of the process," she cooed, smiling sinfully down at him. She knew if and when she got pregnant, she would be off his team until she came to term. Still, when they were separated, she would have a little piece of him. Plus, since Aron wanted to appear as if he was a normal human and not an incestuous, superpowered man, then it wouldn't hurt for him to appear to have an equally normal wife. Now with becoming a donor to a hero team, she knew Aron would have more eyes watching him than he was used to or even wanted. Yet she knew he would most likely come with the territory, and who better to fulfill that role than her?

"But..." Aron's voice stilled as Sara lightly touched her finger to his lips.

"I want this, Aron; I want the same connection you share with Tazia and Aminah. I want to see that same joy, that same love I see when Nettie or Henry sees you. I truly want to see that look on our child's face. A face that shows the world that they come from a warm, loving, caring home," Sara whispered as she lowered herself down onto his chest. Loving how her breasts felt against his skin. Giving her heart and soul to the man beneath her as her lips captured his, feeling his hands gliding along her thighs as her hips rolled, working his manhood deep inside of her. Savoring how her fingertips moved along his skin, etching it to her memory for the nights they were away from one another.

"You wouldn't mind a bit more company, would you?" Sara asked as they drove towards Aron's home. Keeping her legs pressed together so she could keep as much of his cum from leaking out as possible. She was not about to waste one of Aron's swimmers; she was going to get pregnant no matter how many times it took to get there. She had stopped taking her birth control a while ago. She was only using the condoms until they had built a solid rapport with Aron before she moved their relationship further.

"Kind of figured you wanted to come over," Aron spoke with a coy smirk on his lips.

"Don't blame me; I can't help it; you fathered some pretty babies," Sara said in a small, cute voice. "Did you like the turnovers I made for you?" she asked in a bashful voice.

"Oh, yeah, next time, I'll have to hide them," Aron answered with a warm smile.

"Why?" Sara felt her heart skip a beat when she saw the truth in his eyes.

"Neil and Carl, especially Carl, couldn't leave me the last one," Aron grumbled, missing the sweetness of the treat.

"Then don't you worry, I'll make sure you have some more," Sara said, laying her hand over his. Her fingers weaved between his, wiggling her ass deeper into the seat as she sat prouder at the fact that Aron truly enjoyed her baking. She was determined to show him that she would make an excellent wife.

******

Aminah's hair dangled loosely down the side of her face as she peered through the electron microscope. Watching how the robotic arms moved about as it built the foundations for the 'Queen' bug that she had designated the lead nanite she was working on. It would control all the others that would be within the solution she was also working on alongside her robotic work. Leaning back, looking up to the ceiling when she heard Nettie calling out to her with her mind. Smiling warmly up at where she felt her daughter was in their home when she felt Aron's presence. Knowing she was making the right decision in creating these nanites. While she couldn't stop the aging process, she could at least turn it back ten years. It would be ten more years she would be with Aron. Ten more years that she would be with Nettie and all the other children she hoped would come. She wanted to grow old with Aron. Watch their children grow, learn, experience everything they could give them, and then see them off onto their own lives.

Walking across the room where her genetic makeup was displayed on the monitor of one of the four computers that were within the lab. Running her tests to determine the best course of action on how to insert the nanites into her cells to manipulate the telomeres at the ends of her chromosomes. Biting her nail as she daydreamed how Aron would react when she first showed him her new youthful body.

*******

"Aron, what are we doing down here?" Neil asked, looking around the first floor of their base once he and Aron, with Nettie lounging in her baby carrier as they stood by the elevator.

"Well, I was thinking I could use another set of eyes on figuring out who the Collector is or who claims to be a villain who's dead," Aron answered, keeping a slow pace for his uncle. He knew his uncle hated walking with crutches.

"But me? I'm just an injured old man; what could I do to help you?" Neil asked, feeling sorry for himself.

"I read your mission files when you and the rest were in Europe. So I know this will not be something you can't handle, and given what I have read in those reports, I suspect you will find something I have missed. You have more of a detective's mind than I do," Aron said, hoping to lift his uncle out of his funk.

"Okay, I'll help," Neil nodded, shaking the gloom from his mind. "Aron, what's this?" he asked, looking in awe of the room, noting how all four walls were just one big screen. The sunken ring in the center of the room where the edge of it was lined with cushions.

"Nursery, playroom, classroom, safe room for the kids," Aron said from over his shoulder as he powered up the hover chair he had whipped up for his uncle to use. "Here, sit," he offered, lightly patting the back of the chair as his uncle peered at him quizzically. "Unless you want to stand the whole time," Aron said with a taunting smile.

"If I break another... hey, this isn't too bad," Neil mused once he had gotten comfortable in the chair. Thankful for the support Aron had built into it for his leg. Nodding along when Aron showed him how to operate the chair. "I'm so stealing this thing," he teased, hearing his nephew's chuckle.

"Veil, could you please bring up the file we made for the Collector on these displays for me?" Aron asked, looking up at her camera nestled in the room's upper left corner.

"Certainly, Void, one moment."

"Is it me, or does she seem... I don't know... more human lately?" Neil asked in a hushed whisper, having to be content with the smirk on Aron's face.

"Now, this is all we were able to gather on the Collector to this date," Aron spoke, gesturing to the screens as individual files appeared on the farther wall as he walked up to it. Raising his hand, lightly tapping on the nearest one to him. "Now, only you and I can look at some of these files since a few of them were supplied to me by Sara."

"I understand, Aron," Neil nodded, knowing the value of the trust Aron was placing in him as he pointed out the NSA files to him.

"Veil set this file to my partition on the mainframe; allow only myself or Uncle Neil to view this file within this room," Aron ordered.

"Yes, father, I have set the parameters as you have suggested."

"Good, now, I'll just get out of your hair so you can digest this at your own pace," Aron said, lightly patting his uncle on his left shoulder before heading towards the door.

"Aron..." Neil's voice stilled his nephew's departure as he turned his hover chair around. "Thanks for this; I'll make sure to put the chair back."

"You can take it upstairs if you want; I know how you don't like those things," Aron spoke, nodding down to his uncle's crutches that rested beside him on the chair. "You'll have to bring it down in two days so I can charge it."

"Sure thing, thanks, Aron," Neil spoke with a wide happy smile on his lips, seeing Aron's nod before he left the room altogether.

Aron stopped in his tracks when he just caught his mother's trailing form before the corner of the hallway hid her from his sight. Wondering why she would be on the first floor of the base, and in that section of it, since where they were, there were no critical rooms, if he discounted the few hidden labs he has in that section of the base. So he knew she wouldn't have reason to be there unless she had come looking for something specific. Hearing the elevator doors off in the distance as he entered the corridor his mother was just in. Arching an eyebrow when Aron noted the gap in once what used to be a solid wall. Equally confused as to why there was a supersuit behind a display case and not out with all the others. Running his eyes over the nearly black suit with, what appeared to him as a tribal image of a falcon was printed in red on the chest of the suit. Wondering if anyone would call something a mask when it only covered their eyes. Pondering who the owner was and why it was hidden, glancing down and up, he noted a circle of light activating. He still hadn't grown used to seeing himself in his middle age, no matter how many hours he had spent watching those videos.

Dropping his chin into his hand after his recording, his counterpart had made shut off. Pondering on what to do when it appeared his past self left items behind for his mother and his mother alone to find. Debating on whether or not to help her or bury this part of his life that no longer existed since the past him had altered the timeline when he had sent him back in the forties. So he knew what he was looking at shouldn't even exist, and yet it does. Wondering how different his and his past-self's lives were up to the point of the explosion. Giving the suit one last look over, he had no idea what was bringing his mother to this side of the base, at least not what he could decern from the video his counterpart left behind. Still, if it helped his mother somehow, he wouldn't destroy it. Pivoting on his left heel and headed off towards the elevator. Knowing Veil was down in that room waiting on him.

Aron and Veil had been going through the files his past-self had left behind in the room his counterpart had once called his sanctuary for the past two hours. So far, while they were interesting to read, it didn't really mean much since most of them were either dead or in retirement homes, no longer a threat to anyone other than their dependents. At least the villains he had read about weren't as interesting as he would have liked. To him, they sounded rather silly. However, he did have to remember it was a different time back then, and words had different meanings than they do now. He couldn't imagine the monologue he must have had with himself when he ran into these weird-sounding villains. Aron had Veil list off what was in the files that she had access to while he went over the hard copies. He was a little saddened when he didn't find anything about the Collector in those files. Nodding when Veil told him that his mother had told her android body to relay the fact that supper was ready to him. Sliding his hands into his pockets as he left the room and hearing the partition sliding down behind him as he headed for the elevator.

Chapter six

"I think you just like floating in that thing," Chery huffed as Neil floated at the end of the table as best he could.

"Hey, not my fault some villain got the jump on me; I may never walk again," Neil uttered, lightly patting the left armrest with affection.

"Don't get used to that thing; once you're better, you're giving that back to Aron," Chery said in a stern, wifely voice.

"If I don't?" Neil challenged.

"Do you want to sleep soundly for the next ten years?" Chery spoke in a dark tone.

"You just want it for yourself," Neil stated, pointing his egg-covered fork at his sister.

"No, yet we ladies," sitting regally in her seat, noting her sisters' and aunt's eyes on her as she struck that pose, "deserve the hovering throne so we can survey our kingdom," Chery said, grinning at her sisters who were catching on to what she was saying. Aron, however, was smart enough not to stick his nose into the quagmire that was unfolding before him.

"Dad," Jill's sweet, alluring voice stilled Aron as he brought his fork holding the bite of his sausage to his lips, "you wouldn't mind if you and I took a little spin in it, would you?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows at her father. "Because you used to let me try out your inventions if they weren't dangerous before you let anyone else see them." Her eyes followed how Aron turned his head towards Veil, who nodded that it was true.

"So my own little tester, huh?" Aron mused before taking his bite.

"Of course, papa, you wouldn't dream of leaving your little girl out," Jill cooed in a flirty tone, batting her eyelashes at him. Smiling seductively at him before her attention was drawn away as something on the TV caught her attention, causing everyone else to turn their gaze towards it.

"This just in, Nightshade, the new leader of The Sovereign Crusaders, has been gunned down in a fight with a crime ring that has been plaguing the Northeastern part of our country for decades now. We go live to the scene thanks to our sister station, WSYT channel 7 news." Silence filled that room as all looked on as the news feed was switched over.

"If you're just joining us, thirty minutes ago, The Sovereign Crusaders, led by Nightshade, interrupted a heist that was under way by the Laughing Kings cartel. As you can see here on your right side of your screens at home that the battle was fierce as the heroes did everything in their power to stop these criminals from robbing the Diamond district of our fair city. However, sadly, in an attempt to save a man who was being held against his will, when the criminals saw no way out opened fire on Nightshade. We don't know what was said between the two of them; all we know is that one minute Nightshade had stilled her advance to save the man, the next, we saw the criminal raising his gun, and the muzzle fire of his gun aimed right at Nightshade's heart.

1...678910...13