Sky High After Dark: Siren's song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks... good on you," Veil said, feeling her body heating as her eyes ran down Aron's form. Noting how well the suit showed off his figure.

"Hey, hey, eyes up here?!" Aron chided, seeing that hungry smile on her lips when he said that.

"This way," Veil said, spinning on her heel, noting how Henry and Nettie were staring back at him as she led him back to where the vehicles were normally stored.

"You want me to ride this thing?!" Aron gestured to the four-wheeled, V-10 engine, liquid hydrogen bike that his counterpart had made a long time ago.

"It's perfectly safe; I made sure it was, even fueled it up for you," Veil started with a rather happy grin on her face. "So, do you need me to make those hearing aids for you, or can you hear my voice?" Aron arched an eyebrow as Veil stood there looking smugly as her voice whispered into his ears from the speakers in the mask.

"Not funny, Veil," Aron huffed, swinging his leg over the bike, flipping switches, and hearing the accelerator winding up.

"I think the others will find it funny," Veil retorted, getting her charges on her side as they nodded as the engine reached its operational setting. "Now you be safe, and make us proud!" she said before backing away. Shaking her head when Aron gave the bike too much acceleration, causing the bike to pop a wheelie. She knew her maker had trouble handling the bike, given how much horsepower it had. She knew this Aron wouldn't have a problem with it as he leaned forward, setting the bike back onto its front tires. "Come on, you two, story time!" Veil uttered in a happy tone.

******

Aron was weaving through Metaville traffic, noticing the eyes of the drivers and their passengers, if they had any, on him as he whizzed past them at a very high rate of speed. Doing two hundred miles an hour and dodging cars was not what he would consider fun. Even if he was invulnerable. That didn't mean he wanted to go splat on someone's windshield. Racing towards the area Veil directed him to. Hearing the sounds of their battle ringing throughout the city. Slamming on the brakes, causing the backend of the bike to lift up and skid along its front tires, twisting his body, moving the bike in the direction he wanted. The moment the bike's rear tires touched the pavement, he was off once again.

"Can't believe I'm about to do this," Aron grumbled as he stood on the roof of the closet building that overlooked where they were fighting. Looking down at his right hand, feeling so naked without all his gadgets to aid him. Knowing he was going to have to rely on his powers instead of his electronics. Blowing out a breath, knowing he was stalling, and Veil called him out on it. "Fine, fine, I'm going." Leaping into the air, hoping no one found where he had hidden the bike. Holding out his arms to increase the drag on his body, quickly pulling out two of his throwing daggers, sending them streaking at their targets as they brought their weapons up to fire at his family. Landing into a roll, coming to his feet, slid out his tonfas and proceeded to take out the men in front of him.

"Hold it right there?! Just who are you?" Tazia's voice called out to him, unsure if they could trust this unexpected interloper.

Jill gasped, watching how the man before her spun his tonfas around before sliding them back into their hoisters. She could never forget that move. How could she? It was something she had seen countless times when she and her father would spar together.

"Well, hello there, dollface," Aron said with an amused grin on his lips at the shocked expressions on his family's faces. "Care to explore rooftops, alleyways, all those shady things villains like to hide in?" he asked, looking right at Jill. Who was nodding very vehemently.

"A..." Vera began to say, only to stop before speaking her son's name.

"I'm Talon, that's my name," looking at his mother, who nodded in understanding, "so think you can keep up?" Aron asked, seeing the light shining in his daughter's eyes.

"You know I can, Talon," Jill said firmly as she stepped up to him.

"Then let's start by securing this area; whatcha think?" Aron spoke, gesturing to the surging flunkies of whichever villain they worked for.

"With pleasure," Jill said, trying to keep her elation at the fact she would be fighting beside her father once again from her voice.

The End.

Epilogue

"My poor, sweet Adali, just look at what that beast did to you," the strange man uttered in a tsk-tsk voice as he stood in the remains of what used to be his right hand's home and base. "Good thing I brought along these four to help with your healing," the figure stated, gesturing at the two captives and his two henchmen. "I know you can feel them; go on, it's okay, eat my sweet girl. We have much work left to do." He knew she was still alive; there was no way anyone could truly kill his greatest creation. Damage her beyond being useful for a few years; yes, that is a high probability. Yet he knew no hero would ever try that, given it would mean erasing every trace of her atoms from existence. Ever since he had found her in '35, he knew she would always be his lynchpin. However, due to the damage that was done to her body, he knew her cells would be low on the energy they needed to animate her own. Even he truly didn't understand Adali's mutation. She was the only one he's never experimented on. He found doing so would destroy his only test subject; that was why he had saved her before he destroyed his former base. "Come on, Adali, up and at'em!" he spoke, lightly kicking the sole of her right with his own. "There's my pretty girl!" he said joyously as Adali, or better known as Banshee, slowly opened her eyes. Smiling cruelly at watching Adali draining the life out of the four men.

"Don't look at me like that," Adali hissed in a deep German accent as she covered her breasts and pussy from his view.

"Why? Not like I haven't seen you naked before?"

"Just get me some clothes, would you?" Adali huffed. Her anger boiling in her veins as she remembered how being crushed by that turret felt and how her cells felt on fire when he fired that thing in her face. Knowing she was going to get her revenge one way or another. She was going to repay him for making her waste all that life force just to reform her body. Turning her head as her boss hummed as he pulled the smaller man's clothes off the husk that was now his body.

"Was it him that did this to you?" the man asked as he handed her the clothing, referring to Void, aka Aron Carter.

"Yes," Adali said from the depths of her borrowed shirt.

"I see," he muttered, looking around what was left standing in Aron's wake.

"Send me after him; I want his head!" Adali growled as she wiggled into her pants.

"No, I want you to stay away from that man... or android. I believe it's an android like me."

"What?"

"You tried using your powers, right?"

"Of course I did?!"

"And did they work on him?"

"Well... no," Adali admitted.

"Then it's an android since no living thing can resist your Siren's song," he said; it was his name for Adali's life-stealing power.

"Then how are we going to stop this thing?" Adali asked, getting to her feet.

"We go collect someone I believe will love to get his hands on that thing. I'm sure Red Scare will be eager to reminisce with our mutual enemy. I hear he was the one that killed the original Void. I wonder how well the man's android will fare against him."

"But isn't that thing more machine now than human?"

"True, Void did cause quite a bit of damage to his organic components. I'm sure it would be nothing for that cyborg to handle. Come, I have a plane waiting for us. I'll buy you another one once we've permanently dealt with Void's android," he said, seeing her peering sadly at what remains of her former home that was left standing.

"And what if this person isn't even related to the man that killed you?"

"Oh, it is; I've watched enough on the being going by Void's name to know they are very similar to one another. Given how that man is dead and powerless. Only logical explanation is he ported his brain into a computer like I did before Void took my organic head," the Collector spoke as he led Adali to the car that would take them to the small airport, which would fly them out to where Red Scare has been kept on ice after the Chazrians turned what remained of his body into a cyborg.

"So we just need to find this computer and destroy it, and we'll be free and clear?"

"Something like that," the Collector nodded.

"If I have to stay away from him, I'd better be watching as Red Scare kills him or it. Whatever it is," Adali said, peering back at him as she walked backwards to his car.

"Of course, of course, have I ever denied you?"