All Comments on 'Sky High After Dark'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitover 3 years ago

love the story 10 stars all the way

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Another great story. Kind of went into this just thinking it would be just ok about after the first page realised it was another brilliants story by soul. I do think that a part two would be brilliant even if it was just a quick installment about what Aron gets York now he's rich and able to just invent.

Thanks for another great story hope we don't have to wait long for more stories.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

Great read. Definitely worth the ass chewing I'm going to get with my wife finds out I read it first with out her. Keep up the great work

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

I liked it, despite the occasional missing word or misspelling, it was a different take on incest, to me the story is as much a fantasy/sci-fi story as it is a incest one, but i like both genres, so it's a win/win to me.

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyover 3 years ago
i fucking loved it

ever since i saw the title to this story on ur upcoming list i couldnt wait to read it and i wasnt disappointed

tranzmanytranzmanyover 3 years ago

I liked your use of time travel. It kinda reminded me of The Librarians jaunt through time. Thanks for this!

razarocinanterazarocinanteover 3 years ago

Greate story. The parents are a little to pushy for my taste, but i still enjoyed it. You put a lot of effort into Agent Honeybell. Only to ignore/ forget her in the last third. That makes me feel like there is something missing.

illjoyilljoyover 3 years ago
Loved it

But as other ppl pointed out he’s 18 and has his own money there’s nothing stopping him from renting a room. Also he’s a valuable NSA asset if nothing they stashed him in a safe house with probs a quid pro quo of either discount on gadgets etc

mandingo1234mandingo1234over 3 years ago

I very much enjoyed the story. Couldn't put it down from start to finish. I liked the whole sci-fi fantasy and incest combination and it is good as a stand alone story. I only wish that it continues to see how agent Sara and the whole government agency deal with Aron and his family. Its the only lose end i see in this story. Other than that top marks all around.

shadowofallshadowofallover 3 years ago
Loved it

Couldn’t stop reading, your stories always have a way of pulling the reader in right from the very beginning. Would love to read a second part, not sure if that’s a possibility or not. It’d be interesting to see how Aron continues to deal with the NSA and his so called Handlers. Continue the great work.

stevenlent1957stevenlent1957over 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much. good read. although i was left with some questions.... who is carol to the family? what happened to Sara? what ever happened to the cyborg he had started to make in the lab? there was the part where his mother pretty much raped him and forced him to join their ( Family fun ) that part almost had me leaving the story unread. ( glad ) i didn't. Please continue this story or spin off...

Mack1982Mack1982over 3 years ago

Once again soul, you out do yourself!!! Amazing story!!!

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Maybe Your Best

Absolutely amazing storytelling.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Great as usual

It's funny though I just finished reading a story from another author with a time traveling incest twist. Completely different story plot and setting but both are a great read. Just funny how I read one knowing it had time travel involved only to read your shortly after. It's cool. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

As soon as I saw your name as author of this story I knew it was tome to buckle in for an awesome read. You NEVER disappoint! Absolutely loved the marriage between the Sci Fi and family love. Hopefully soon you will thrill us with more chapters in tje Porn Star Family Saga. Best regards and keep being awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Freaking Amazing

I have not been able to put it down since I started reading.

Never have I ever enjoyed a story as much as this.....

Awesome writer.

gunbladegunbladeover 3 years ago
Enjoyed it

I don't have words other than thank you

reloader44reloader44over 3 years ago
WOW !!!

Absolutely FANTASTIC !!

kaidmankaidmanover 3 years ago
one of your best standalones

this was a great story I had looked for stories in that settings universe and involving incest and you'd be surprised how little there are and how amateurish they felt this is the mind blower of stories

trite_readertrite_readerover 3 years ago
I Fucking Loved It!!

Must of taken a fair bit of time and effort to put this together. But, fuck, this was awesome! I was devastated that it finished where it did. I wanted more! I usually only like the sibsest stuff, but this was so entertaining, funny, sexy and unique. Can't help it. I want to read more of this sort of stuff!. Well done author! Much appreciated.

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
What a fun story

This is a fun story that I hope has more to come or more like it.

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoeover 3 years ago

Next series of superhero movies?

Thank you for your story! I'm with the other commenters, this story was awesome! Definitely left me wanting more. BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

Loved it the best story I read on here

DMaster_14DMaster_14over 3 years ago

Exceptional, a great read as always. Wish I could give it more than 5 stars. I know you have done an epilogue, but you need to continue this story

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

nice read.

I'm curious if u continue this or this will be a standalone story. (which it seems like it is)

One Storyline, you completely deleted.

Sara Honeybell and the Man on Screen and all that stuff about having him under control and Sara manipulating him.

You completely dropped that one. Would've been really interesting going into that direction more and have the events with the earth shake and dimension stuff interplay with Sara and the man on the screen and Aron and his family.

but as it is a very nice enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!

This is a great stoty!!!! It is like a erotic version of a Marvel comic!! It contains a lot of action, sex, and humor!!!

Very well done!!!!!

OmniferisOmniferisover 3 years ago
5 *'s

Nice story, Really wish there was a follow up story for this.

cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

I would really like to read more stories of this family.

TLB1981TLB1981over 3 years ago

SO ARON IS MORE LIKE DEADPOOL THAN OTHER HEROES.

TLB1981TLB1981over 3 years ago

WHAT HAPPENED TO ARON`S NSA HANDLER.

ddealddealover 3 years ago

I liked the story better than all the sex.

I get time travel and stuff but why the incest it seemed unnecessary to the story. Why did he wear a supersuit in the present when he has super strength? It'd get damaged everytime he gets in a fight.

There's a lot of characters.

I hope you make a sequel.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

Very good. That was an interesting spin on paradox - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Again stories like this start out great, but then turn the protagonist into a pussy whipped bitch. For once I'd like to read a story that would keep the protagonist from turning into a bitch once he tastes pussy. Aron seems different from the beginning of the story compared to the ending. The author is a fantastic writer, but this story could've been way better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry to say the even I enjoy very much soul71 tales, I feel this story should be 5 or 6 pages in place of 17. Even then, is a 4.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Amazing. The Lyle/Lyla twist was genius. Not sure a sequel could top this, but there is plenty of potential story left if you get the time. Thanks for this, really enjoyed it.

lwiltonlwiltonabout 3 years ago

I think Bob Heinlien would have liked it. I certainly thought it was pretty darn good. You could almost have left the sex out and still had a darn good story. Only thing missing was a reference to "I'm my own grandpa".

DarkmantimDarkmantimabout 3 years ago

Great story can't wait for the sequel

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Excellent 5 star story!

bluerowdybluerowdyalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Looking forward to the next one.

wiltryitwiltryitalmost 3 years ago

Good story, could have used an editor to tighten it up and catch some of the misspelling, but still gave it a 5. Am actually hoping the next part will focus on Aron of 1920. There is a lot of story that could be written there. Considering that the NSA was formed in 1952, Aron would have had plenty of time to build connections and have shaped his own future employer. Not to mention his initial meeting of Carol and their life.

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10almost 3 years ago

Took a few days….but a damn good story

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

I'm with the vast majority. A great story. Loved the tale, the action, the time "travel" element and the sex but it didn't Al have to be incest. Thought more could have been made of Sara Honeybell in the last third, particularly as you threw in the bit about her having sex wirh Aron as part of her orders. Then there's the way appears to feel about him, his training, etc so I'm hoping there'll be more in the next part. Although it would also be interesting to go back to his time in the 1920's.

Anyway an easy 5 stars.

keki123keki123over 2 years ago

Is this story set in the same universe as Sky High, the movie from 2005? You made reference to The Commander superhero who was played by actor Kurt Russell. Anyways, interesting concept about an incestuous family of superheroes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aaron does not want to join the family orgy because he wants to be the 'only banana in the basket.' Lol. Dude has some ego issues.

Churchill100Churchill100about 2 years ago

More! More!! More!!!

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 years ago

This is a great story. Your world building and character building are excellent. The plot was even more engaging than the sex scenes. Excellent work.

re: anonymous & the only banana in the basket, he has ego issues, but it's ego about being ignored / not having a partner - that was mentioned in the story.

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999about 2 years ago

Great Story By The Way I've Read All 3 That You Have Out Currently Awaiting Part 4 If It's Coming Out. I Won't Spoil Anything For Future Reader's But Heed My Words Friend's. The Order Of The Series Is As Follows To Make Sure Your Not Confused As The Storyline Progresses.

Sky High After Dark

Sky High After Dark: Legacy

Sky High After Dark: Cosmic

I Know The Next Story It Shows Is Cosmic But Trust Me It Legacy Than Cosmic It's How The Story Order Is Meant To Be Read For The Series To Match Up With The Current Timeline Of The Story.

Hope Everyone Is Having An Amazing and Blessed Day And As Always Hope All Is Well. And U And Ur Family Is In Good Health. Stay Safe Stay Awesome And Bless Someone Today. Thank You Love Ya Everyone 🖖🖖🖖🖖

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmalmost 2 years ago

Sooo... are we just gonna ignore the fact that his family basically tried to kill him twice?

First, when he came home and Vera hit him in the head with enough force to send a car flying, despite not knowing about his powers. And then, when she was irritated that it didn't kill him, so she roped the rest of the family into just try whatever they can to kill him, and HOPE he'll come out Okay.

I especially like how the MC noted multiple times, how he couldn't explain to himself why he even reciprocated their advances. Because it really makes no sense. But if I simply ignore the sex-parts, this is a really nice story!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I thought I had read all your stories, but I must have missed this gem courtesy of your recent addition to it. 5*

BubgumpBubgumpalmost 2 years ago

My first time giving feedback to a writer. I just wanted to say thanks. It was a roller coaster of emotions along the way. Your clueing us in early about Anon being from the past made it fun to watch for the hints that drew it all together. I truly hope you add to this series.

taco1085taco1085almost 2 years ago

amazing story, so loved this. hope you expand and continue.... I really enjoyed how long it was and the plot. so well written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it very well written waiting on next part 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SandurSandur9 months ago

So let me get this straight, Noah isn't related to them he married Vera legitimately no incest involved. And also Aron's son/grandfather also wasn't related to them so no incest marriage there. But this topic isn't explained or I'am missing something.

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

I really like this story so far ! And I'm quite glad the MC managed to come back to his own timeline so thanks for that 😊 👍.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

This looks to be the 'XXX' rated version of the movie.

ToughSailorToughSailor2 months ago

SHAZAM!! Aron's hero name should be Iron Dick . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES