Sky High Promotions

Story Info
Business meeting with happy endings.
6.3k words
4.33
6.1k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda van de Regt has already checked the website in advance to see who and what she will be dealing with, good preparation is always important. The big boss is her interlocutor, she has understood, you don't often see that, the business owner himself involved in promotional activities, must have a special reason. Attractive man, judging by the photo, she is curious how he looks in real life, those pictures are usually somewhat enhanced.

She gets out of the taxi that took her from the train station to the congress building where she will meet Paul Smit.

Paul is waiting outside for his visitor and sees her get out of the cab. At least he hopes with all his heart that that is indeed Linda van de Regt, wow! Long, shapely legs, deep copper-colored curls, full bosom, totally his type. He has to call himself to order, she's here to discuss the promotional campaign for his new product line, nothing else. It will be hard to keep his attention to the matter on hand.

She walks up to him; she immediately recognizes him from the photo. The probably expensive tailored suit in a beautiful blue-grey color with a matching patterned shirt in muted tones fits like a glove and suits him very well.

Man, she thinks to her great pleasure, he looks even better in real life!

'Hello,' she says when she's near him, 'I'm Linda van de Regt, from Sky High Promotions, nice to meet you,' she holds out her hand.

He takes her hand in his, a spark immediately jumps over, they both feel it.

'Hi Linda, Paul Smit, nice to have you here.' He shows her a radiant smile.

Tamara, Paul Smit's personal assistant, arrives and sees it happen from a distance. She is quite upset about it, she herself has been deeply in love with her boss for a long time. With a grumpy look she walks over to Paul. 'I managed to arrange a meeting room in the south wing,' she says gruffly, 'you can walk with me.'

'Wait a minute Tamara,' says Paul, 'this is Tamara by the way, my PA, Tamara, this is Linda van de Regt from Sky High Promotions,' he introduces her to Linda, marveling at her sudden lack of professionalism, that is no way to approach business contacts.

'But honestly,' he continues, 'is it such a nice day, it might be more pleasant to find a place outside than one of those dusty conference rooms, what do you think?' he looks expectantly at Linda and demonstratively loosens his dark gray tie a little.

'It's fine by me,' Linda responds, 'it is indeed too nice to sit inside. And there's no wind, so the papers aren't going anywhere,' she says laughing.

'There's a terrace at the back, we can probably find a suitable spot there,' Paul suggests. Tamara, tall and slender, almost thin, now has a face like a thundercloud, but Paul ignores her.

He leads his guest into the front of the building and out at the back. The terrace indeed offers plenty of opportunities for consultation. They briefly go over the schedule for the afternoon, and then Tamara comes to bother them with questions of which he wonders about their importance, and it doesn't stop there, it's like she keeps coming up with new, non-urgent things to disturb them with. At some point he has had enough. Moreover, he notices that he has great difficulty concentrating on the campaign, he catches himself staring mesmerized at Linda, every time she looks the other way or sips her coffee. He notices a slight erection coming up, he hopes it stays that way, otherwise the table will soon start to rise, he thinks with amusement.

Linda also has trouble paying attention, everything about Paul seems to turn her on, his dark, deep voice, his sparkling, humorous almost-black eyes, the dark, soft curling hair, a little gray along the temples, his well-groomed mustache and ring beard, his sexy smile... If she doesn't restrain herself, she'll be soaking in her panties in a moment, she thinks a little worriedly, it'll probably show.

'Linda, what would you say if we packed up and moved somewhere where we wouldn't be disturbed all the time.' He looks at her with a challenging look. She laughs. She has caught him sneaking a few glances and thinks she knows where he wants to go, and that it's not just for consultation. And she doesn't object to that at all, she honestly finds him irresistible. She wants to go any place with him just to be in his company, she must admit to herself. She understands Tamara quite well in that respect.

'Okay,' she says, 'but don't you have to inform Tamara first?' she asks teasingly.

'Haha,' he responds, 'no way, and I will immediately put my phone on do not disturb mode. My hotel is near here, on walking distance, is that okay?' She nods and stands up.

Tamara is inside watching them, tensely fiddling with her straight, light brown ponytail. Ah, she thinks, good, they're done already, let's get rid of that woman, that red-haired witch. Then she sees Paul and Linda walk inside, and is about to follow them. Unfortunately, she herself is approached by one of the staff just at that moment, and before she knows it, she lost sight of her boss.

'I think our escape was successful,' chuckles Linda, who has seen Tamara being held up.

'Good,' says Paul, 'I don't know what's wrong with her today, I've never seen her so unprofessional.'

I know, Linda thinks, she's madly in love with you, and sees me as competition. Weird that he's not at all aware of that.

It is indeed only a short walk to the hotel. They go up in the elevator and when he arrives at his room, he gallantly holds the door open for her, she curiously steps inside. It's a suite, and an expensive one by the look of it. He closes the door and they look at each other.

'Do you want...' they both say at the same time, they burst out in laughter. Paul decides to take the plunge, grabs her by the waist and pulls her against him, she doesn't protest, but kisses him full on the mouth. She feels a tongue slip inside and involuntarily moans, the tension of the moment and the closeness of this incredibly sexy man enraptures her. Paul lowers his hands to her buttocks, nice and full and firm, he thinks, his erection is growing. Linda feels it too, his cock pressing through the fabric against her belly. Wow, she thinks, that's quite impressive.

Paul enjoys the sight of her face, so close. The copper-red curls, neatly pinned up, the sensuous mouth, the hypnotic green eyes with little brown spots, the cheerful freckles on either side of her cute nose.

Paul pulls reluctantly away from the particularly tantalizing French kiss, 'bed?' he asks in a hoarse voice.

'Yes please,' she replies immediately and pulls him to the king size bed in the alcove.

Linda defiantly stands in front of him and Paul starts to undress her with visible pleasure, he finds her clothes definitely exciting, under the neat apple green blouse, soft gray jacket and ditto skirt an unexpectedly sexy set of black lingerie and hold-up stockings appear.

The clothing ends up on the edge of the bed, and when she stands before him in her underwear, stockings and black high heeled pumps, he admires the enchanting image for a moment before continuing. Linda enjoys it all intensively.

He removes the hair clip from her curls, the hair falls like a wild bunch of entangled copper wire over her shoulders and back as far as her waist. The lace bra covers large, round, firm breasts, the silky sheen stockings accentuate the shapely long legs. Breathtaking, he thinks delightedly.

'Now you,' she says with a seductive smile, and his clothes also have to give way, she starts with his tie. Moments later, the pile of clothes on the edge of the bed has grown a little higher, Linda looks in admiration at the powerful arms and the muscular chest, with a good amount of sexy almost black curly chest hair on it. Her eyes drift to his flat stomach with the slight contours of a six-pack, he clearly takes good care of his body. Now she wants to see the rest too, she thinks excitedly, sliding down his shorts in one fluid movement.

Holy shit, she thinks happily, that thing is huge! She likes men with an above average cock. And, added bonus, everything around it is neatly shaved.

She can't contain herself at the sight, she kicks off her shoes, drops to her knees, takes his now rock-hard cock in her mouth and starts to suck him. Paul knows that his penis is a good size, so he is amazed that she can fit it all in her throat. Linda has closed her lips on his cock and is giving small licks to his head and shaft, while at the same time moving her mouth tightly up and down his cock. He moans with pleasure, this is by far the best blowjob he's ever had, he thinks excitedly. He puts his hand on her head a bit forcefully, it makes her extra horny. She's so good at it that soon he feels he's almost ready to cum, he has trouble controlling himself. Then he motions for her to get up.

'I want to fuck you,' he says hoarsely, stroking her breasts sensually, 'but first I have two questions.'

She looks at him expectantly.

'Do you insist on using a condom, because I think I saw a condom machine hanging by the elevator?'

She shakes her head, 'no reason,' she says, 'at least not as far as I'm concerned, and what about you?'

'Nope,' he says almost regretfully, 'I've been on a dry spell for quite a long time.'

They chuckle a little, 'me too,' she has to admit. 'And your second question?'

'Does just fucking get you an orgasm?' he asks with an open look. Well, she thinks with amusement, he's rather straightforward, I like that.

'Very rarely,' she says honestly, 'only when the conditions are all right.' He nods in understanding.

'So,' he says with a grin, 'that's all for the formalities, now let's get back to work.'

'You really want to get working right now?' she asks, pretend disappointed.

'In a manner of speaking,' he reassures her with a smile.

He quickly unfastens the clasp of her bra, peels off her panties and motions for her to lie down on the bed. 'Those stockings, exciting as they look, have to go too,' he says, 'I want to feel your skin against mine, top to bottom.' She giggles. He carefully unrolls the stockings, you've done that before, she thinks with amusement. The stockings end up last on the pile of clothes, he picks them up and deposits everything on a chair. He pauses to look at her as she lies naked on the bed.

'You're beautiful,' he whispers, visibly impressed. Linda smiles seductively.

Then he lies on top of her in one smooth movement, she moans a little, she feels his heavy, physical presence, smells his manly scent and against her abdomen she feels his huge erection pressing, she just hopes it fits.

He buries his face in her neck and inhales her scent.

'How wonderful you smell,' he whispers with pleasure, 'exciting.'

Really? she thinks, she forgot to put on her perfume this morning in a hurry, she still worried about it on the way. Shouldn't have, it turns out.

And then, in one fluid motion, he's grabbed her by the waist and turned around, and suddenly she's on top of him.

'Wow,' he sighs, 'what an enchanting view.' She blushes. Her long red hair falls down her back like a waterfall, a few locks snaking over her breasts.

'You're like a mermaid,' he says admiringly, closing his hands around her breasts, 'luckily for me not anatomically correct.' She laughs out loud, a happy, sexy laugh.

He runs his hands extensively over her full breasts and erect nipples, then descends towards her clitler, extracts a little moisture to moisten her pussy lips and smoothly slides his cock inside her. Despite her concerns, it turns out to fit just fine.

As he begins to fuck her with slow movements, he runs a finger through her ass crack, eliciting a small, pleasurable squeal from her. Happy with this positive reaction, he puts his finger against her butthole, this also produces an excited moan, she suddenly has a horny smile on her face.

'Wet my finger,' he whispers, holding out his index finger to her. She sucks on it briefly with a mischievous look in her eyes, he moves the saliva-covered finger back to her butt and slides it in a little, he feels her relax her sphincter. He pulls the finger back again, now wets it himself and inserts it into her anus again, this time a little further, then slowly begins to move the finger up and down. He can see that she enjoys it immensely, she starts to moan with pleasure and looks at him in rapture, a fantastic spectacle. It excites him so much that he feels that an orgasm is near again. But that will have to still wait a while, ladies go first, is his policy. So he pulls back in time, under slight protest from Linda, and asks her to move up until her clit hangs right above his face.

'Does it work for you, in that position?' he asks, she nods enthusiastically, she knows what's coming, it's one of her favorite positions.

Paul starts licking her, slowly at first, with short soft licks on her clit, then as soon as he feels her button getting stiff, he increases the pressure and speed. He regularly feels an extra wave of pussy fluid coming out of her cunt, she is soaking wet by now. He feels countless shocks flowing through her lower body, gasping sounds come from her mouth. Meanwhile, he continues to fuck her in the ass with his finger.

He regularly looks up, enjoying the sight of those beautiful boobs with the areolas blushing red with excitement. Linda thoroughly enjoys his movable tongue, which is playful yet purposeful, and the finger in her ass makes it doubly exciting. She tries, without any notable success, to postpone the orgasm for a while, it's all so pleasurable. But then, under loud moans, she starts to squirm uncontrollably, Paul holds her tight and with the necessary effort holds his tongue in the right place on her clit, until the last wave of the violent orgasm has drained. She falls exhausted next to him on the bed, 'man, that was incredible,' she sighs with a satisfied look, 'I've never had an orgasm that intense...'

Paul looks at her with sparkling eyes, 'we aim to please, little lady,' he says laughing. Linda clearly can't utter another word.

He lets her recover for a moment, but his control soon fails him at the sight of that fantastic, arousing body and he pulls her back on top and slides his still rock-hard cock inside, welcomed by her wet, warm pussy.

He fucks her hard and fiercely and much to her surprise, the rubbing against her clit turns her on so much that she feels she's about to come again. The sight of the bouncing breasts gets him so horny that it doesn't take much for Paul to climax, although he still tries to delay it.

But then suddenly, to his surprise, she comes again, he feels the shock of her orgasm go through his abdomen, sees her twisting, sexy body. That's enough, all control is overboard and under loud and deep moans he shoots his hot cum in her pussy.

Moments later they lie looking at each other with a grin from ear to ear.

'That was phenomenal,' says Paul, Linda can only silently agree, she has no breath left to say anything. They lie there enjoying the sight of each other for a while, bodies intertwined, he whispers to her that he would love it if they could turn this one-night stand or rather one-afternoon stand, into an infinite series of "stands", she has to laugh. She had the same thought, so she enthusiastically nods yes.

Then he asks her very delicately if he can sometime fuck her in the ass, because of her reactions earlier he got the impression that she might be into anal sex. She has to admit that she has never experienced anal penetration, but that she really liked that finger in her butthole. She is a bit concerned about the size and length of his penis, 'you're quite well-endowed,' she says with worry.

He laughs, 'we'll find a solution for that, don't you worry,' he assures her.

After they have lain contentedly in each other's arms for a while, Paul suggests that they take a look at the proposals and the planning for the campaign, which is why they conducted this meeting in the first place, he chuckles. They don't bother to get dressed, they can have a nice shower together later, Paul suggests. Linda looks at him expectantly, there will probably be more to come.

'I'd really like to soap you up extensively,' he adds with a mischievous smile.

'Good plan,' she says, 'don't miss any nooks and crannies, eh? I expect decent work.'

'You can count on that; I won't miss a spot!' laughs Paul.

To their surprise, the meeting is going smoothly, and before they know it, they've gone through the whole plan, made some adjustments here and there, and drawn up a good schedule. With satisfaction, they close the laptop and put away the paperwork. It is now close to five and it is almost time to go to the lounge.

In the shower, the soaping ends in a standing fuck against the wall, Paul fucks her from behind and fingers her to an orgasm in the meantime. They are amazed at their sexual energy; it seems to never end.

Under a lot of giggles and snickers they finally get dressed, they check each other for any crooked buttons and other carelessness. When Paul starts to undo the buttons of her blouse again, he is severely reprimanded, it is almost five o'clock.

'Linda,' he suddenly asks, 'would you like to join us for dinner?' He has already told her that he has agreed with a number of business relations and colleagues at the bar, after which a joint dinner will take place in the hotel's restaurant.

'Are you sure it's appropriate for me to be there?' she asks hesitantly.

'Of course,' he says, 'you're a collaborator in the campaign and I think it's good that they meet whoever is responsible for promoting our new products.'

'Okay,' she says, 'then yes please.' She would love to spend some more time with this fascinating man.

'And besides,' he says with a smug smile, 'I'm the big boss.'

'Show off,' she laughs, 'you really don't have to impress me anymore, I've already slept with you.'

'Hahaha,' laughs Paul, 'that's true. By the way, speaking of it, you could also spend the night here, then you don't have to go home in the middle of the night, after dinner there will undoubtedly also be a drink until the late hours and I would love it for you to be there too.'

'Aren't they fully booked then? The hotel I mean,' she asks.

'Stay here, honey, in my room, I'll arrange that with reception.'

'Oh,' she says, then a radiant smile breaks through, 'that sounds like a lot of fun.'

'I promise it's going to be a sleepless night,' Paul says with a teasing look.

'Even better,' she says, 'you know it works both ways, don't you?'

'Touché,' he laughs.

They decide that Linda's papers and laptop can stay in the room, she will come back here later. Paul switches off his phone from do not disturb mode, there appear to be at least ten messages and attempts to call from Tamara, Paul looks at it with a disapproving shake of his head, there is nothing that is even remotely urgent. Then they step out of the room hand in hand and into the elevator. When the elevator reaches the lounge, Linda quickly pulls her hand back, she gives Paul a mischievous wink. He responds with a broad smile just as the doors open. Tamara, who is waiting for her boss in the lounge, just sees it, and then she is dismayed to see that the smile is intended for his companion, the red-headed PR lady. A grim look appears on her face, she can't get rid of that damn bitch, she thinks in frustration.

Paul walks up to Tamara with Linda in tow and tells her that Linda is also having dinner with them, so an extra place has to be arranged. Tamara clearly doesn't like it; it shows on her face. She is trying to come up with as much objections as possible, according to her there is no room, it is too late to make adjustments, but Paul insists, 'nonsense, you take care of it,' he says resolutely.

Meanwhile, Linda indicates that she will walk to the bar, Paul looks after her with pleasure, Tamara's mood drops to zero.

12