Sky High Promotions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara has to comply, albeit with great reluctance, at Paul's request and shuffles off to arrange the extra place setting. Paul cheerfully walks to the bar; Tamara just sees him put an arm around Linda.

'What do you want to drink,' he asks, 'they have very nice cocktails here.' It sounds tempting, but cocktails can be so treacherous, she knows from experience.

Paul sees her doubtful look and tries to persuade her. 'Sweetie, I already seduced you; you are already a fallen woman anyway.' She has a hearty laugh about that, he's absolutely right, and it didn't even involve alcohol, just a very sexy man.

She decides to go for it, they will have dinner before too long, moreover, if she is to sleep over...

She looks at the bartender, 'just give me "Sex on the beach",' she says coquettishly. Paul can't suppress a wide grin. He can see the bartender is not insensitive to the suggestion, no wonder, she absolutely looks delicious.

Then Bart and Dick enter, Paul's colleagues, followed a little later by John and Nico, employees of the company Paul's company is collaborating with in this campaign. After everyone has been introduced to everyone and provided with a drink, the men get on a roll. Linda enjoys the atmosphere, which is friendly, open and without that annoying need to outdo each other that she often encounters in these types of predominantly male companies. They certainly don't spare each other and there is a lot of laughter.

'So, Linda, did Paul behave himself today?' asks John at one point.

'Oh yes, I can tell he's been brought up well, 'ladies go first' and all that.' The men look at her with astonishment, Paul almost chokes.

'What?' she says in amazement, 'he kindly holds the door open for me, pulls up my chair, helps me in and out of my coat...' she continues with an innocent look. The men chuckle and Paul breathes a sigh of relief.

'What did you think I meant?' she asks with a challenging look. Now she sees five men looking a bit embarrassed, got you there, gentlemen, she thinks with amusement.

Tamara arrives at six o'clock, the short black dress of the afternoon has been replaced by a slightly longer, slightly dressier black dress, she has also applied a solid layer of make-up and bright red lipstick, it is not exactly flattering.

Tamara arranged the extra place setting, but manipulated the seating arrangement so that Linda sits as far from Paul as possible, and she herself sits next to Paul. He had already foreseen that, and kindly asks Tamara to swap places with Linda, he wants to be able to discuss some business details with her over dinner. Nico looks a bit disappointed, he just couldn't believe his luck, sitting next to the delightful Linda. Tamara never has much to say, he knows from experience, she is only obsessed with her boss.

Tamara's mood doesn't get any better, she looks decidedly grim and completely ignores her table mates until Paul catches her eye and makes it clear in no uncertain terms, without words, that she should behave like a good hostess.

Linda enjoys the food and the conversation; she is also questioned extensively about the plans for the promotion. She is glad that they eventually got to work with the plan this afternoon, otherwise it would have been rather embarrassing, she thinks with amusement.

During dinner, Paul regularly places his hand on her thigh when he leans in to say something. It already feels wonderfully familiar and, moreover, exciting, with every touch a kind of electric current flows through her body.

'I'm going to powder my nose,' she whispers to Paul at one point. He looks at her uncomprehendingly. 'Have to pee,' she explains with a laugh. She gets up and walks towards the lady's room.

Tamara also gets up and quickly follows her. When they are washing their hands, Tamara tells her in a confidential tone that she and Paul are an item, even have wedding plans, and did he not tell her?

Linda just pretends to believe her and is seemingly indignant that Paul is making advances towards her despite, she thanks her for the warning. Together they walk back to the dining room.

When she has sat down again, she taps Paul. 'Paul,' she whispers in his ear, 'keep your face straight.' He nods. Then she tells him what Tamara said to her.

He wants to get angry but changes his mind when he sees Linda's warning look, he keeps his face neutral but clearly looks anything but happy, Tamara sees with satisfaction. Then he stands up and gestures for Tamara to walk with him. Tamara stands up expectantly and follows him.

When they're out of earshot of the rest of the party, Paul tells her, 'Tamara, Linda just told me what you said to her. And that is really not acceptable, you really have to stop those delusions, you have to start behaving like a professional personal assistant again, we are boss and employee, and nothing more. Do you understand?' She looks bewildered, this is not what she had imagined he would say.

'Otherwise, the working relationship will no longer be sustainable, Tamara, this is a last warning, is that clear?' He looks at her sternly. She nods timidly, he gives her another piercing look: 'Remember, Tamara, professional behavior.'

He has to laugh internally, what he did with Linda in the hotel room this afternoon was not exactly professional either, but he is the boss and Linda is not an employee of his and everything that happened was undeniably by mutual consent. He almost chuckles out loud.

They sit down again, Tamara is closer to crying than laughing, Linda almost feels sorry for her. John leans towards Paul to start a conversation, Linda moves back to give them room. Then she proposes to switch places with John so that they can talk more easily, 'so I can talk to Bart for a while,' she says, Barts face lights up immediately.

Paul can see that the men are all rather charmed by her, but, he thinks with amusement, I laid hands on her first!

Dessert arrives and Linda and John return to their original seats.

Paul leans towards her with a mischievous smile. 'I've missed you. John's a nice guy, but not nearly as attractive.' It comes out a little louder than he intended and John starts laughing uncontrollably, Linda can't help it and starts laughing too. Paul is staring at his plate a little embarrassed, red blush on the cheeks.

John, when he has recovered a bit, bends over to Linda and whispers something in her ear.

She in turn bends over to Paul, who has been eyeing it suspiciously.

'John says it was already clear to the men in the bar that you've fallen head over heels for me. So it's no surprise that you like me more than John,' she whispers, smiling from ear to ear.

Paul breathes a sigh of relief. 'So, I don't have to pretend anymore?' he says with a happy smile.

'Nope,' Linda replies, taking his hand and placing it on her thigh. Paul chuckles.

He picks up his glass and raises it to the rest of the company, saying: 'Cheers, people, to new collaborations!'

'Cheers!' it sounds from all sides.

The gentlemen indeed do know how to party, they hang out at the bar until well after midnight and have the greatest of fun. Tamara withdrew immediately after dinner, much to everyone's relief. At one point Linda catches herself yawning uncontrollably, Paul sees it and gestures to her that she can excuse herself, he whispers to her that he will join her as soon as possible.

'Don't fall asleep, I'm not done with you yet.'

'Just wake me up,' she replies softly, getting up, 'I'm also not done with you yet.' He laughs and, out of sight of the others, blows her a kiss. She has a key to the room, which he secretly pressed into her hands earlier.

She wishes the company goodnight and heads for the elevator. 'What's your room number?' she hears them shout in unison, she turns around laughing.

'You can guess,' she cheerfully calls back, 'good luck with that!'

'We'll ask Paul,' John shouts, a roar of laughter ensues. Then the elevator doors close behind her.

She's barely in bed when she hears the door open and close again. A moment later she feels a warm, naked body crawling under the sheets next to her. She is taken in a tight hold and covered with kisses, she lets out a sigh of pleasure, sniffs his musky scent with delight.

'Ah, you're still awake, I'm happy to see,' she hears Paul whisper. 'And just as delicious as this afternoon. Just a minute, I'll be right back.' He gets out of bed again; she hears him messing around in the bathroom and then he's back.

'So, let's see if there's still some life in it,' she hears him mumble and the next moment he has disappeared under the sheets and she feels his tongue on her clit, she's wide awake right away.

'Oh, Paul,' she moans, 'that's delightful...'

'Hmm,' it sounds from under the sheet, 'absolutely.' He feels her clit get hard, her pussy is soft and warm, he gently inserts a finger, his saliva mixes with her juices. He pulls his moist finger back and puts it against her asshole, he immediately feels her relax her sphincter again, fantastic, he thinks excitedly. He gently slides his finger in and moves it up and down, she gasps with excitement. He quickly runs his tongue over her clit, he feels her tighten and she starts to moan, he hears her mumble something. Then he feels the sheet being pulled off him, 'I want to be able to see you,' she moans and the next moment she starts to squirm violently under his tongue and she lets out horny screams, he can hardly control her, it looks enticing. It takes a while before she has finished, the waves keep following each other, but then finally she's done.

'Paul, that was amazing,' she sighs with satisfaction, 'you have outdone yourself...'

'The pleasure was entirely mine,' he laughs, 'it's a breathtaking sight, seeing you cum so intensely, it made me super horny.' Linda says nothing but spreads her arms and legs with an inviting smile.

'I won't say no to that,' chuckles Paul, and plunges into her sexy body, she's still very wet, he can slide his cock right in. She moans a little, awesome, she thinks, being fucked by such a big, exciting man, she feels the curls of chest hair tickle her breasts. Then he starts fucking her, with slow, hard thrusts, a deep moan with each thrust. 'You're so incredibly hot,' he whispers, 'so sexy...' He straightens up a little so he can look into her eyes, she looks sultry at him.

'Oh, Linda..., I...,' and then he feels her tighten her pelvic floor muscles and the control is gone, he picks up the pace, fucks her as hard and as fast as he can and in no time the orgasm comes, it almost feels like he's going to explode, it's that intense. And so delicious.

A moment later he lets himself slide off her satisfied, he pulls her against him and kisses her on the neck. 'You're incredible,' he mutters. Linda laughs softly, right back at you, she thinks.

A few weeks have passed and Linda and Paul see each other at least twice a week, sometimes in her house, but usually with Paul, he has a beautiful villa in the countryside, fully equipped. And with a private gym, that explains a lot, she thinks.

They have a great time together, not only in the bedroom, they also seem to have a lot in common outside of it.

Tamara was summarily fired last week, after some harassment and a libel campaign on Facebook against Linda. Too bad, thought Paul, she was very good at her job, but he absolutely couldn't let this behavior pass.

Today is Saturday and Linda, by now madly in love, will be with Paul for the whole of next week. In the end, it's not just the amazing sex that makes her so attracted to him, what she really loves about him is his kindness, his empathetic and caring nature.

She just arrived and Paul just about smothered her in a hug, he has been counting down the hours until he could hold her in his arms again.

It's an exciting day, she's both a little nervous and exhilarated. Paul sees it in her eyes and smiles encouragingly.

'Don't do anything against your will darling,' he says, 'you're always in control.'

'Oh, I'm up for anything, you know that,' she laughs. In the past weeks they have slowly built up to the promised anal sex during lovemaking, from putting one finger in, to two and three. Paul had bought her a but plug, which was also a special sensation, she thought. Particularly nice too.

They have a cup of coffee in front of them, but Linda is now so excited that she can't stand it any longer and grabs Paul's hand.

'Come,' she says, 'to the bedroom, I can't take it anymore.' He grins, he is only too happy to be dragged away. They quickly undress.

On the bed, in the middle of the pillow, is a bottle of special lubricant.

'Skip the foreplay,' she says with a giggle, 'I'm horny as hell already.'

'Are you sure?' asks Paul to be certain, she nods.

'Just feel,' she says mischievously, 'I'm soaking wet.'

'Okay,' laughs Paul, after noticing with pleasure that she is indeed very wet, 'then get on your knees, with your hands in front of you, on the bed.' She does as he asks, an expectant smile on her face. He takes the bottle of lube and squeezes some of it into his hand. He dips his finger in it and carefully applies it to her asshole. Then he smears it on his rock-hard cock, God damn it, he thinks, I can't remember ever being so excited and so hard.

'Okay,' he says cheerfully, 'here we go.' He places his cock head right in front of her asshole and starts pushing a little bit, he feels resistance, but suddenly she relaxes her sphincter and his cock slides in a little way.

'Oh,' he hears, followed by a delighted squeal.

'Further?'

'Yeah, surprise me,' she jokes.

He pushes a little harder and his glans disappears in her anus, he starts thrusting gently.

'Oh, yes,' he hears, 'go on...' He secretly laughs, what a woman!

'Wait a minute,' he says and pulls his cock back, applying some more lube. Then he again presses his glans against her butthole, he immediately slides in a little. She moans excitedly and Paul penetrates her a little further, he feels little resistance now and thrusts on until his dick is mostly in her ass, he now starts to fuck her slowly, holding her buttocks tightly, he hears all kinds of screams of pleasure, it sounds like she likes it a lot.

'Maybe a bit faster,' it sounds, he picks up the pace with pleasure. He is now so horny that he really has to do his best not to squirt right into her. He slides one hand between her legs while holding her ass tight with the other. He slips a finger into her warm, wet pussy and then pulls it back, starts fingering her quickly, her clit already rock hard from all the excitement. The combination of his finger on her stud and the sensation of being fucked in the ass is overwhelming, Linda feels almost like floating, and then she feels the climax take over her, she screams out, the orgasm engulfs her in heavy waves, it's all-encompassing, she tries to stretch it as long as possible. When the last wave has finally subsided after a long time, she falls exhausted on the bed, grinning from ear to ear. By then Paul had come unimaginably violently and sprayed his hot cum deep into her ass, continuing to fuck her until her orgasm came to an end. Satisfied, he drops down on the bed next to her.

'You liked it?' he asks with a teasing look.

'Oh man,' she sighs, 'that was Sky High...'

12