Sky Pays the Rent Pt. 03

Story Info
Girls bottom pays her rent when it is due.
3.3k words
4.31
44.6k
31

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after lunch on Friday, Sky's stomach was churning badly, she felt a bit sick, she knew what was coming today, and she just could not get comfortable with it. She could not believe that her arse felt wrong without the butt plug in. Rob had taken it out yesterday before he spanked her, she knew where it was, but Rob had instructed her not to replace it today.

Tuesday evening had been hell. The plug did not feel comfortable at all on Tuesday, and her arse was on fire from the spanking Rob had given her with that wooden spoon. When Lily got home she found it really hard, she could not let on to her sister, that would ruin everything, but she made a couple of really silly mistakes. When Lily came home Sky came downstairs to say, 'Hi,' and ask her about her day, it was something she did regularly, and Lily might thing something was up if she didn't. Only when she went into the kitchen, Rob was stirring the curry for dinner with the wooden spoon he had spanked her with, and she noticed at just the wrong time, falling over her words in the distraction. She looked and sounded a fool, and Lily defiantly thought something was up. Lily had gone upstairs to change, and as soon as he heard her foot steps on the floor of their bedroom, Rob turned to Sky.

'Show me the butt plug,' he ordered.

'No, she might come back down,' retorted Sky.

'Now!' Rob commanded.

Sky turned away from him, the last thing she needed was to see his face, she pulled her jeans and panties down to the tops of her legs, and as soon as she did she wished she had undone them. The scrape across her raw cheeks was hot and burned, but she gritted her teeth and bend over to expose the plug.

'Very good,' said Rob, 'expect to be asked again tonight.'

'Fuck off,' said sky as she undid her jeans and very carefully pulled them back up. Before she had got them up though, Rob flicked the plug making it bounce about, and mild pain shot through her.

'Don't speak to me like that,' he said

Sky kept her mouth shut, but was not quick enough completely sorting her jeans, Lily appeared just as she was doing up the last button.

'You teasing Rob?' Lily laughingly asked.

'No, bloody button popped open,' sky covered.

With that, Lily smacked Sky's arse, and said, 'you need to work out more, lose that arse then.'

It was all Sky could do not to scream out, the painful feelings shooting all over her back and legs, and the plug moved to, she must have caught it with her hand, but she didn't say anything, thank god.

Then later on she sat down to hard, and a squeak leapt from her mouth before she could stop it, Lily gave her the oddest look. It took Sky a few moments to regain the capacity to speak, which gave Lily pause to really look at Sky.

'My phone,' said Sky, as calmly as she could, 'left it in my pocket and it dug in.'

Lily seemed to accept this, but Sky's phone was in her hand. Sky was not sure that Lily hadn't noticed and was just playing along.

On Wednesday morning about 20 minutes after Lily left for work, Sky got a facetime call from Rob.

She answered the call while sitting in bed, as she was already playing on her phone.

'What!' she demanded in an angry voice as soon as Rob appeared on screen.

'Show me,' was all he said in a calm voice.

Sky looked at him with a look on her face that she knew screamed, 'fuck off,' but he just calmly sat. Sky pulled the covers off reluctantly put the phone on the bed, so Rob would get a good view of the ceiling and nothing else while she moved her naked body so the butt plug would be visible. She then carefully picked up the phone and without showing her anything other than the room moved it to between her legs, the camera facing the bed so there was no view of her. Very carefully she tilted the phone so her buttocks against the bed came into view, then the plug. She held it there for about 5 seconds then moved it back taking care to show nothing else. Once she was back under the covers she turned the phone around and looked into it.

'Happy?' she demanded.

'Yes, thank you,' replied Rob, 'and we will discuss your attitude later!'

Sky sat there as the phone went blank, and thought, 'Why can't I be nice, I know I hate him for this, but I have decided not to walk away, so why am I not making it as easy for myself as I can?'

Sky laid in bed and thought about Friday and Yesterday, her bottom was still sore, and she could see red marks on the phone just now, if Lily saw her bottom she would not be able to explain it. Red marks, her mind thought about them, she felt her fanny flutter as she thought of the spoon landing yesterday, that pain that was pleasure, that humiliation that she seemed to like. Her head was spinning though it all, and before she knew it she was rubbing her clit.

Sky snapped back to reality it was 1:40, she had an hour, she knew this was going to be bad, and thought about going out for the afternoon to avoid Rob, coming back when Lily was home, but that would just make things worse.

The reason she knew it would be bad, was when she had been spanked on Wednesday and Thursday, Rob had shown her things, the restrains she would be in today for one, she knew she would not be able to move or fight. There was a bar to spread her legs about a meter apart, and cuffs for her wrists connected to her ankles, her pussy fluttered at the thought, but she really was not sure why, she was scared.

That should have shocked Sky enough, she had no idea her sister was so kinky, but the bench that Rob showed her the next day was something else. So many straps and places to tie things to. Rob had instructed that she would be lying along it her cuffed arms down each side, and then her knees either side of the end, with a strap across her back and another around her legs. She had got into the position required on Thursday, without any of the restraints, even without them this felt like a powerless position.

Rob had also given her some clothes for today, there was a short school girl skirt, white almost see-through blouse, and then there was white stockings and suspender belt. Sky had also been instructed not to wear panties. She thought about this as she moved about the house, opening all the curtains, tidying the washing, loading the dish washer, and finishing the hoovering. She did not want any excuse to make today worse.

Sky was in the process of making all the beds when the phone went, it was 2:02, and the call was Rob.

'I'm on my way home, you dressed and ready?' he said as she answered.

'No, I am still tidying up, I will get dressed in a minute, don't worry, I will be ready.' she replied.

Sky so wanted to scream about his sick blackmail, but was controlling herself, really well she thought.

'Good, I will be there in 30 minutes or so.' Rob hung up.

Sky finished the beds and walked into her room, she had laid out the costume on her bed earlier, she looked at it for a minute, once that was on, this was all real, she was submitting.

Before she put it on she decided to go set up, Rob had shown her where the bench was and where to get the straps from, and instructed her to set it up before he got home. She positioned the bench and got the straps, passing them through the guide holes ready to hold her in place. Doing this fired some anger in her, she was not doing this because she wanted to, and the act they were for she definitely did not want to do, yet Rob had her doing all the work. By the time she got back into her room and started to pull her PJ's off to get ready she was in a mood, anger and frustration mixed with a cold feeling of inevitability.

She had the belt on, and was pulling the second stocking up when she heard Rob's car pull up, damn, she had wanted to be at the door. She quickly snapped the poppers to hold up the second stocking and pulled the skirt up, then she pulled the blouse on and started to walk towards the door buttoning it up.

Sky was halfway down the stairs and doing up the last two buttons when Rob came through the door. Before he had chance to say anything Sky spoke, she had wanted to make it her best naughty school girl, but the anger had not dissipated and she blurted in an angry tone.

'It's all prepared'

Rob raised an eyebrow, and looked at her, then said, 'glad to hear it, nice to see you trying to be a good girl, even if that tone says you need a lesson today.'

She reached the bottom of the stairs as he said this, and stopped.

'Wait there,' said Rob, 'I need to work out your count for today.'

Sky knew the count meant how many lashes, and she also knew it would not be high, she had worked hard over the last two days to minimise it, probably too hard, she had almost completely stopped looking for work, which is why she did not have a job yet.

Rob returned, and said, 'there is dust on the TV, but other than that you have done a good job.'

Sky relaxed a bit, but needed to wait for the inspection upstairs before the final amount would be arrived at.

Rob indicated that she should walk upstairs first, once she moved he followed, about 5 steps behind, enough to see up her skirt.

'Very good,' he said, 'no panties.'

Sky could feel his eyes examining her pussy and arse, and much as she really did not want him to be doing it, she felt the reaction of her pussy to the thought. She stopped outside the door to Rob's room, and waited there for him to search around.

'Again, very good, there is a shower gel not in the holder, it is the only thing. I think we will say your count today is 10, 3 for the dust, 3 for the shower gel, and 4 for the tone,' Rob sounded every bit the headmaster.

'Thank you sir,' Sky said meekly, 'It will be a pleasure to take them'

She wasn't lying about that, she had always loved being spanked, and after the first two days Rob had settled into a more sexual spank, less hard more stroking.

'Would you like them before or after you have paid the rent?' Rob enquired.

Sky thought about this, but was not sure, so decided for the first time ever to ask a question.

'If I say after, will I be permitted to rub my clit while you do it, sir?'

Rob looked her up and down, thought for a moment, then said, 'I will un-cuff a hand to allow that.'

Rob then strode past her into his room, and as he passed said, 'Come girl.'

Sky followed him in, and he indicated to the bench. She knelt down in front of it a knee both sides, and laid down across it. Rob cuffed her ankles into the spreader, and took her left arm, slipping it between the bench and her leg. He cuffed that too, then took the strap for that leg and wrapped it around both her leg and arm, and buckled it, not tight, but enough to hold her. He moved to the right side and did the same. Her arm would not quite reach for the cuff and he had to move her slightly, but soon she was cuffed and strapped. Lastly he took the strap that was for her waist and buckled this to, this was tighter, not painful but it stopped her moving at all in the lower half of her body. She was completely immobile and completely at his mercy.

Rob undressed, and was completely naked, he went to a cupboard by the wardrobe that she had got the straps out of, and pulled out three camera's that has obviously been set up previously.

'What you doing?' she demanded.

'Filming this for my pleasure,' Rob replied.

'I don't want you to,' Sky said beginning to regret being so compliant for something she did not want.

'Complain once more and the ball gag goes on,' Rob shot at her, 'this is happening now, and you will enjoy it, or you will move out, choice is yours.'

Sky stayed silent and Rob continued one camera in front of her face, one at the side and one behind that she could not see, she assumed it was low to capture all the action.

'Right all ready,' said Rob, 'You ready?'

'Yes, sir,' said sky, and she could feel a tear rolling down her face.

Sky looked at him as he picked up some lube that was on the bed, his cock was rock hard, and it looked as fat as ever, she genuinely did not think her hand would reach around it. She felt the cold lube hit her arse, and flinched, although there was absolutely no movement from that, she was complete stuck. She felt more tears as Rob massaged the lube around her arse as he had for the butt plug.

As his fingers slipped inside her and started to massage the lube, she could not stop the sob that came out and Rob stopped.

'Are you OK?' asked Rob in the kindest voice he had ever used with her.

'I'm fine, get on with it please,' Sky said, hating herself for showing the weakness.

'OK, I do expect you to blub when I push it in,' Rob said returning to his more normal self.

Rob's fingers massaged the lube right into her arse, it was sensual and delicate, and Sky did not remember even feeling so conflicted. On one hand she wanted this to stop, be over, she was only here because she was being forced to, but on the other, the attention that Rob was paying to her, the way he moved and worked, it was caring, and sexual in a way she had not experience for a long time. She was getting wet, and she wished her hand was free to rub, but she was held in position so tight her arms could not move a millimetre.

Rob withdrew, he set down the lube, and walked around in front of her, as he bent down, she got a view of his cock, it looked so hard, and so wide.

'You ready?' asked Rob.

'No, but I never will be, and I just want this to be over,' Sky said her voice breaking slightly.

Rob returned to behind her, and positioned himself, he gently used his hands to part her cheeks, then she felt the head of his cock nestle into her arse just touching the hole. Sky calmed her breathing, and tried to relax, it did little good, there was a moment of pressure, and pain shot across her, she could not tell from where exactly, but she knew that it was her arsehole. There was a squeak, screech, type noise that she let out, she had no idea where that came from either, but she knew where the tears that rolled down her face were from.

'Wait,' she wailed.

Rob stroked her back, and said, 'Compose yourself, that is the head in, you are doing great.'

The head, she thought, fucking hell, that is so uncomfortable, but it was returned to discomfort from pain, and she thought it felt like the butt plug. She calmed her breathing, and just as she thought it was under control, as she breathed out, Rob pushed.

Sky screamed, she had never felt pain like it, the scream turned into a sob, and she wanted this to stop.

'Please stop,' she sobbed.

'You paying the rent or moving out?' Rob enquired?

'You know I can't, but I can't do this, either,' she half said, half sobbed.

'You can, that is half way, and once it is in, it gets easier,' Rob's voice had that kind tone again.

Sky sobbed, but composed herself, not enough, the next push caused her to squeak again, but at least she stopped the scream. In her head she was telling herself she could do this, and it had not escaped her notice that far from drying up, her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. This hurt, was wrong, she did not want it, but she could not deny the pain was turning her on.

She felt Rob withdrew a little, and it was a relief, but as soon as he did, he pushed in again, she managed to stop any noise escaping, except the sob that she just could not get to stop.

'That's it, it is in,' said Rob, 'now the really fun bit.

Rob withdrew, the entire length to the head, slowly, every little bit was a relief and calmed her, but when he got to the head, it reversed, and he pushed in hard, she grunted, and it felt like her arse was splitting open, until she felt his balls swing and graze her pussy. Rob repeated this movement, getting slightly faster with each repetition. The squeaky grunt from Sky, became more of sexual grunt, one of pleasure, but the sobbing continued.

Sky felt so powerless, she could not move, exposed as she was, all she could do was lay there and take it. Rob was moving quickly, each repetition was now taking less than a second, and her arse felt like it was being totally destroyed, there was a fiery pain with every stroke, after about 2 minutes of being pounded, Sky realised she had stopped sobbing, and the only noise she was making was the grunt as he forced in every time.

Rob stopped and adjusted position a little, then started to pound again, there was more force to it now, and the grunt she let out was louder, sounded more like air being forced from her body. Sky lay there, feeling the pound of each stroke, listening to the slap as the tops of robs legs crashed into her arse cheeks. Again she tried to move her hand to rub, forgetting it was secured.

The strokes changed slightly, and Sky could tell Rob was close. Then as a stroke went in, it stopped fully in her, and rob gripped her hips and pulled himself as far in as he could get. Sky felt the spasm as cum shot deep into her arse. Rob began pumping a little again, and she could feel the load emptying out.

Rob stopped again, and held her against him, for what felt like minutes, but she was sure it was only a few seconds. Then he completely withdrew his cock, and walked around the front of her, he bent down, and said, 'I will release your hand now, which one?'

'Right please,' Sky replied.

'OK, now for your fun and punishment,' He smiled as he stood up.