Sky Warrior Ashelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In moment that felt like forever, she realized she had been holding her breath, and when let it out a low moan followed. A moan filled with passion, with her near brush with death, with the pleasure of battle, with the fear of losing her Sensei and the relief of finally becoming a woman. She drew in another breath, and the moan followed again as she breathed out long and lustful.

More demons, she could hear them and started to sense them around her. They were shaking at their door, fighting the wards. She felt their hunger and their hatred. She felt their fear and their desperation as well. Ashelle knew they were going to break through soon at any moment and rip the two of them apart.

She knew what to do. She knew how to finish the Rite.

Her hips began to rock as the Sensei thrust his hips against her, meeting her movement stroke for stroke. As she angled her body as she found the most pleasurable angle, she braced against his chest, her back arched and her hips gyrating quickly. She could feel the pleasure building in both of them, she could feel his power inside her and couldn't hold back an expression of exctasy and angony. She so wanted to release, but it was strokes away! The wave in her belly was building and spreading out through her hips. Little blue arcs began to arc around her and errant hairs started to lift in the air. Thrusting, grinding, panting, her heart racing and joining with her Sensei, her beloved Sensei. "If they were to die, perhaps it would be like this in the afterlife" she thought briefly to herself.

Again the sound of the gnashing and banging and growling around them broke through the haze of the moment when the sound of the iron door being broken from its hinges!

She looked down to her Sensei and watched him as time slowed to a near stop for them. His head was arched back in desire, his mouth cried out in release as she felt him throb and burst inside of her. Ashelle's head bent back, looking towards the ceiling. The anticipation and the wave she was fighting to find were finally let go. Electric pleasure emanated from their joining and cascaded across her body.

As the world around her came to a full stop, she could hear a tiny voice in side of her pierce the silence.

"This... is it!"

A blinding light filled the room as all the sounds of the demons breaking through the wards flooded back into their consciousness'. Bolts of energy shot out in all directions from Ashelle's arched and naked body, electrifying the horrors surrounding the lovers into exploding bundles of blach ichor. Powerful bolts of lightning instantly spread through their ranks, inside and outside of the barn. Demons turning to flee were cut down in their flight. Wood from the barn exploded outward into the night and the metal bars surrounding the couple melted into slag piles, mixing with the sludge of so many slain creatures.

The explosion over, Ashelle's eyes rolled back into her head and she fell un con scious onto the body of her Sensei.

Early morning light filtered onto the bodies of the two warriors, still locked in a lover's embrace. The Sensei stirred, blinked to clear his eyes and smiled as her remembered

what had happened. He checked Ashelle and saw that she slept soundly on his chest. She looked unharmed from the explosion.

He looked around the room and saw the complete destruction that surrounded them. Not only were the bars of the stall they were in gone, apparently melted, but the walls of the barn above and around them were also gone. He could see debris in the distance, but the bodies of the demons had all evaporated by this point. He tried but could not sense any other dangers around them, all except for the now fragile barn structure that might decide to fall over with a strong gust of wind.

He placed his hand on Ashelle's shoulder and gently shook her. "Ashelle... Ashelle we should go. Wake up my dear."

Ashelle, groggy, sore but with a general feeling of contentedness opened her eyes to see her Sensei looking back at her with his concerned and loving eyes. She looked around and giggled at the absurdity of the moment. She smiled, quickly kissed him on the lips, and then got up and searched for her clothes. Her leggings were mostly intact, but her wrap was shredded. She stood up and walked into the barn area, marveling at the destruction they had wrought. She found her uniform coat were they had dropped it earlier, only slightly torn by overrunning demons the night before.

The Sensei gathered himself and together they fashioned a simple crutch for him to use. After they were ready, the silently walked out of the giant hole in the side of the barn that they had created. After a few hundred feet away, the both turned to the sound of timbers creaking and snapping, and then the rest of the barn collapsing under its own unsupported weight.

They both looked at each other in a stunned moment, the event being an almost perfect ending to the experience. Ashelle spoke up quietly, "Umm.. should we leave a note or something?"

That caused the Sensei to burst out in laughter, simple at first, and then exploding into a joyful full hearted laugh. Ashelle could not keep herself from joining him. After a minute, the Sensei said, "We'll send someone from the Order to find the owner when we get back. It'll be fine until then."

They both smiled and resumed their walking, the Sensei limping along with his crutch.

Ashelle spoke up, "That was amazing Sensei. I... don't want this to be the end of us... you know, together." The Sensei smiled, "No, neither do I. We'll deal with the Order about this when we get back." Ashelle looked pleased.

Their steps crunched through the undergrowth as they continued on their path.

"Ashelle? Can I ask you a personal question? I assumed that you had not been with anyone before our encounter, but you exhibited some skills last night that put you a bit beyond your years." He smiled. "May I ask where you might have learned such things?"

Ashelle blushed and looked slightly evasive. "Well, let's just say that in the girl's dormitory one of us MIGHT have been able to smuggle out a copy of the Familiarius Dilectio... It was quite illuminating!" The Sensei raised an eyebrow. Ashelle giggled, "and it had a lot of drawings."

The Sensei chuckled quietly to himself. "Well, perhaps you'll be teaching me more than I expected!" Ashelle smiled, and put her arm around his waist. "Don't worry Sensei, you'll always be my teacher!"

The laughed together and walked off into the morning, a new dawn awaiting the both of them.