Skydancers - Her Bi Boy Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lance shrugged. "Okay." He got up and moved to the chair beside the bed. "I'll just watch."

Ahmed picked up the lube and knelt between Loretta's raised ankles. "You look ready."

"I need your big hard cock up my ass." Loretta lifted her sculpted buttocks higher. "Right now."

Ahmed lubricated his stiff cock and pressed its head into the center of Loretta's puckered hole.

Loretta groaned as his cock-head slowly opened her anus. He'd taken her quickly and violently before. No preliminaries, just ramming his rod up her asshole and bouncing his balls against her butt cheeks. She liked that, but this time he stretched it out.

His cock-head slipped through her anal ring. He stopped, barely inside, and then pulled completely out. He did that a few more times, savoring the pressure on his swollen knob as he pushed into her asshole.

He pulled out again, aimed his rod like a spear, and thrust home, driving through her asshole into her depths and slamming his pelvis into her buttocks. "Oh yes!" she gasped. "That's right!"

Ahmed gripped Loretta's ankles and pushed them up over her shoulders, spreading her legs in a wide Vee and pushing his hard cock even deeper into her hot tight asshole.

Loretta kneaded her breasts and rolled her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers while Ahmed fucked her hard and fast, rocking her legs in a wide arc and swinging her butt up to meet his plunging pole. "Oh yeah!" she cried. "Fuck me hard."

Ahmed stared at his driving rod sliding in and out of Loretta's beautifully sculpted buns. It was so sexy. Before he'd met Loretta, he'd never expected to take a woman up the ass.

"Fuck..." Loretta slid her hands down her body, stopping between her legs. "This is so fucking good..." She slipped two fingers into her gleaming wet pussy and worked them in and out vigorously while Ahmed plowed her butt.

Her ass was SO hot and tight. And she was SO sexy. Far beyond his most extravagant dreams.

She groaned and her big firm breasts shook each time his pelvis crashed into her wonderfully cushioned buttocks. The squishing sound of her fingers working her dripping cunt blended with the slap of flesh on flesh and their coordinated grunts as he fucked her even harder.

"Oh! My! God!" Her back arched and she let out a long piercing scream as she came. Ahmed held on, pounding her ass as she screamed and thrashed.

The first time, Loretta's orgasmic screams had frightened him. Now, they excited him, pushing him to even greater efforts as her cries increased in intensity.

The cum in Ahmed's nuts built steadily as he drove on, pushing Loretta from climax to even more intense climax. "By God!" he gasped. "I am SO close..."

"Shoot it, stud!" Loretta cried. "Let me feel--"

"By God yes!" Ahmed hammered Loretta's asshole, pulling almost out and then slamming home, shooting hard pulses of cum into her depths with each rough thrust.

Ahmed finally finished and slowed to a stop with his still-hard cock buried in Loretta's ass, feeling like he'd just run a marathon. Loretta lay limp with her eyes closed, looking almost dead, except for her heaving breasts.

His cock slipped out of her butt when he let go of her ankles and bent forward to kiss her. "That was so good," he whispered. "The best ever."

Loretta kissed him back enthusiastically. "It was definitely great. You were magnificent!" She looked over at Lance, who was still sitting in the chair, slowly stroking his massive erection while he watched them. "You TWO were magnificent."

Ahmed was instantly jealous. He still resented having to share Loretta with another man, but that came with being a boy toy. He could either bend to her will or leave. There were no other options.

And he had to admit that the sex with Lance had been amazing. Until now, he'd never been attracted to men. The blond body-builder had opened new doors to pleasure for him...

Loretta yawned elaborately. "You men..." She looked drowsily from Ahmed to Lance and back. "This has been wonderful..." She closed her eyes and then opened them again. "But, I have an early morning meeting..." She sighed and sank back on the bed, sound asleep.

Ahmed got out of the bed, spent a moment admiring Loretta's lush body, and then pulled the covers up.

He turned to Lance, who still had a towering hard-on. His own cock was getting stiff...

Lance stood up, grinning at Ahmed's sudden boner. "Let's go to my place."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2022 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12