Skye Was Her Limit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My perception swirled before my eyes as I fell back into the experience and reality imposed itself. He was so strong, and I felt helpless to resist. My body working at a different timeline to my brain, I continued to grind while grimacing in both physical and emotional strain. The strife of the situation waged battle in my mind, I was disgusted by him, but I knew I was obligated to continue. My stomach churned and my face tingled with a surge of adrenaline. My frantic mind thought, I don't give a fuck, this piece of shit will not be raping me here in front of a group of cheering men. Turning around, my fight response took me over and I raised a fist to bash his face when abruptly, my assailant's demeanor changed. The door had begun to rattle on its hinges from someone pounding their fist on the other side.

Sal walked over and barely opened it while peering through the small crack. Just when I thought the situation couldn't get worse, to my horror, the door busted open and in rushed Brittni carrying a clutch purse in one hand while waving her opposite arm in anger.

The music was halted by one of Sal's guys and all occupants of the room froze as Brittni shouted namely at me, "What the fuck is going on, Skye? You leave me at the club to come here... to fucking strip for these guys? I cannot believe you are doing this."

My heart sinking in my chest; I apologetically pleaded, "Babe, it is not what it looks like... I swear. Listen, I can explain everything!"

Sal had adopted the air of a showman and interrupted, "Well, well, well... if it isn't blondie herself, Gentleman? I'd love to say this was part of the plan, but some treats are truly unexpected. I think we really have a show now, but boys this caliber of entertainment will cost you an extra grand. Each."

In my panic, I stumbled while wearing her heels and ran headlong into Brittni to give her a hug and she braced me by stopping my arms before I could secure them around her, "No... I don't think so. I am so hurt by this. I just cannot believe..."

I interrupted Brittni to speak to Sal, "I need to talk with her in private. Just a few minutes in the bathroom, then I promise, I will finish our deal."

Britt's features were distorted by confusion, her nose wrinkled, and her brow furrowed while Sal dramatically replied, "Fine, ladies, we can all see you two are having a little cat fight. Before they claw each others' pretty eyes out, shall we let the girls have a moment to hash things out, boys? I think we can allow that. You have two minutes then I want both your sweet asses back out to finish the job."

Clutching Britt by the wrist, I pulled her with me into the bathroom as I lowered my voice in a frantic explanation, "Listen Babe. I'm so sorry I should have told you, but this asshole is blackmailing me...well actually he is blackmailing you. He has the entire incident of you shooting that guy on video. He was going to take it to the cops unless I did this. I couldn't let anything bad happen to you. You know I couldn't!"

Her face was awash with uncertainty as she listened while I reiterated what I had just explained. Eyes wide, she threw her arms around me and I felt my heart settle as she exclaimed, "I am so sorry you felt you had to do this all by yourself to protect me. You are amazing but babe, we are in this together now, as a team. After I got my lap dance you were missing for such a long time, I was so worried, so I tracked you on your phone."

Our lips met in that most unlikely of moments and tight within each others' arms we found the smallest bit of solace before the gravity of our predicament came crashing back down on us. Panic edging my voice, I explained, "Babe... you shouldn't have come here. These guys are dangerous. I didn't bring any weapons; I don't have anything to stop him and he isn't going to let you leave. Now, we both will have to go through with this and entertain these pigs or Sal and his goons will turn us over to the cops or worse... or both..."

In her laissez-faire manner, Brittni gave me a look and a small smile. I was heartened by her demeanor when she leaned in and whispered while opening her purse, "Well... maybe he should have thought to search me, but he didn't." Britt said with a giggle.

There like a beacon in the night was that pink and black Glock handgun and zip ties. I put my hand over the purse and whispered, "Babe...these guys are dangerous. How do you expect to use that? All three of them have guns. And where did you get those zip ties?"

Britt responded with a devious wink, "I found them in your truck and thought they might come in handy... although maybe not for this exact purpose. They were going to be a... um... surprise for you. As for the goons, leave that to me." She then snickered as she began to remove her clothes, "If they want entertainment, then we will give them a girlie show to remember."

Sal pounded on the door while demanding in his high-pitched voice, "Alright sluts...time to come out and make it happen."

Our eyes met and we knew we had to get back out there. Before we left, she looked down at my feet and then back up at me and asked incredulously, "Are you wearing my shoes?"

I rushed my answer, "I will explain later, but seriously? In all this, that's what you are worried about?"

We both emerged without apparel. Our naked bodies were enough of a distraction that Brittni was able to sneak the clutch purse out with her to the main area. She casually set it down on the floor next to a chair. Anyone that noticed might have thought it contained props for the act, but nothing was said. In a sense it did contain just that, but not in the way they were expecting. As an unwitting participant in all this, I really didn't know how to proceed but I trusted Britt had a plan, and I was at her mercy of having to watch it unfold.

She turned to the guys and teased in an unabashed manner, "Nice cocks! You want a girl on girl show? Well...I will give you fucking show. All you boys will be blowing those loads in no time."

Stunned by the vulgarity of her speech, I was overwhelmed with admiration for her ability to adapt to the situation and simultaneously aroused by her appetite for all things sexual. She really surprised me with her fearless approach, and I thought, is this really the pharmacist I met in San Diego? That seemed like ages ago and this woman before me, although the same, had grown exponentially in my affection. Without any premeditation, I muttered softly so no one could hear, "God, I love you, babe"

Britt slid a chair in the middle of the floor and then with dramatic flair, directed me to sit down in it. The men were on the edges of their seats with anticipation. She took my hands, manually placed them down to my sides and warned with her index finger waving, "No touching!"

She nodded confidently to Sal and the music started back up. Standing in front of me, her gorgeous form was completely exposed as she stood in a power pose with her hands on her hips. Closing her eyes, she tilted her head to the ceiling and allowed her waves of blonde hair to cascade down her back. Her shoulders started moving with the rhythm as the rest of her body followed suit. Disdainful as I was of the circumstances that brought us to this moment, I watched as her sleek, muscled form swayed before me and I was astounded to find myself growing aroused. She moved with the graceful poise of a cat, each movement leading seamlessly to the next.

Brittni began dancing in the middle of the floor with her arms raised while adding the occasional squat or bend over. Every time she would perform one of those maneuvers, the guys would cheer. As she danced, she approached me, keeping her body moving to the beat, she leaned in, placed her hands on my knees and kissed me on the mouth. It was an open-mouthed impassioned and nibbling lip lock that resulted in one of the guys shouting out, "Fuck! This is insane!"

Britt then took one hand and pinched my cheeks together before shoving her tongue in my mouth in such a way, the men could see it go in. Once the kiss was over, she pulled away with a large smack before spinning away and swishing her hair in my face. Straddling me, I could feel her naked body over my sitting thighs as she placed her hands on my shoulders. Lowering her open pussy lips to my lap, she slithered her pelvis forward until her wetness was pressed against my stomach. From this position, she continued to dance and gyrate on top of me while alternating kisses on both sides of my neck.

I was totally absorbed in Britt. After some time, I was only brought out of it when one of the guys grunted and blasted off all over the floor in front of himself. From out of the corner of my eye, I saw his first shot sail high and land about two meters away. I ignored it and everything around me as I felt my pussy grow moist. Instead, I focused on Brittni as she continued her lap dance on top of me. Feeling her gooey slit slide up and down my navel, leaving a trail of wetness was one of the most erotic things I had ever felt.

She stood up and moved off to the side while keeping a soft touch on the back of my neck as she seductively began walking around me. Once back in front, she twirled away from me, so she was facing away. She arched her back, almost in slow motion, while keeping time with the music, raising up her round smooth ass and backing up until it hovered over my lap before bouncing it up and down. My mouth was hanging open and my eyes were as wide as the men that were watching. She sped up the pace until she was full-on twerking on me. Her delectable ass was moving so fast, brushing up against my nipples and creating enough friction to make me almost orgasm.

Grabbing the back of my head, I felt stunned as she forced my face into her ass crack while ordering, "Eat it! Go on, these guys want to see you eat my ass!" Recovering my composure quickly, I suppressed a giggle and happily stuck my tongue out to lick what she had presented to me.

The dark-haired guy who had nearly assaulted me earlier walked over to us and with a few quick jerks, I watched as he came all over the gyrating Brittni. I felt instantly repulsed as I watched his semen shoot out and plop down on her hip and ass before dripping onto my leg. I sat in amazement as even that didn't slow her down, however, I rapidly forgot my own thoughts when she knelt in front of me.

The howling from the men was so raucous, I briefly felt concerned about a noise complaint before realized that would be a welcome interruption to this debacle. Their hoots reached a crescendo as she lifted my legs by pushing up my knees from behind my kneecaps. My gooey pussy was now tilted for her pleasure. Brittni slowly stuck out her tongue before burying it between the folds of my slit. I gasped as did the men watching. She licked every inch of my vagina but then she settled onto my clit, twirling her tongue in her familiar fashion; one that I found irresistible. My head tipped back, I closed my eyes and fell into the delicious world of ecstasy she was providing. Despite myself, I let out a moan and orgasmed like never before.

I was brought out of my orgasmic reverie quickly once I stopped twitching and opened my eyes. My stomach sank and felt nauseated when I saw that Britt was jerking off one of the men while using her shoulder to hold up my leg. He erupted all over her hair like he was applying shampoo. Acting the part of the world's greatest multitasker, she never stopped licking me while he did it. Out of my sightline, I felt another man move in behind me and something warm sprayed my back, my stomach churned in repulsion and degradation when I recognized he had just shot his load onto my back while watching the action.

Britt snaked her way up my body once she had stopped licking me and kissed my mouth sensually before wiping her own with the back of her hand. Spinning gracefully away from me, she began to work the room while dancing to the music. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she swayed and spun her beautiful lithe form around the room; her tight gymnast muscles were flexing with her movements as she worked her way closer to the purse. As though part of the show, she squatted down by the chair, where she had surreptitiously placed her clutch earlier and placed her hand on the seat as though to brace herself. While raising her ass in the air, she bought herself enough time to grab her purse with her free hand and open it. With her back to everyone, she stood up and turned while pointing the gun at Sal and his guards, "Cut the music; this show is over, now! Alright, gentlemen, let's do this nice and easy, we will take your guns now."

Sal with his characteristic cocky attitude responded, "What? You think you can stop all three of us? We all have guns too, you stunned cunt. You cannot shoot us all before one of us shoots you. Do you hear me bitch? Are you going to shoot us all?"

A laugh escaped me, and I blurted out, "Maybe not, but she will shoot you! I mean... You oughta know that."

Shaking her head, Britt agreed, "Yes, you greasy son-of-a bitch. I will just shoot you and die happy knowing that was the last thing I did. Now... we don't have all day... give me all the guns or Sal takes one for the team- and Sal, honey, just in case you are wondering; I won't be aiming for your leg."

Sal's face turned white as the blood drained from it and his entire demeanor changed before ordering his men with defeat apparent in his voice, "You heard her. Give up the guns."

Brittni was radiant in her stance, embodying a calm, sense of control I found laudable. Keeping her eyes and gun trained on the men, she instructed me, "Babe...go get em."

The guns were subsequently dropped, each landing with a clunk down on the table in a jarring representation of how the situation had been so quickly reversed back on the men. Gathering up all three guns, I noticed a trash can nearby and used it to stow two of the guns while nervously keeping one for myself. Reluctantly, I held it up and pointed it at Sal. Unbeknownst to the men, I really didn't know what the hell I was doing; my gun education had started with TV and ended with maybe three or four practical experiences in shooting rifles at targets. The last time I had held a handgun was in my teenage years and that was only long enough to take a few dismally inaccurate shots at a coffee can. Regardless, the naked men were frozen in fear and confusion.

Britt then pointed the gun to them, "Sorry boys but this is where I ask you for your money. So, one at a time, I want you to reach down into your pants pockets and hand Skye those wallets."

With a broad smile on my face, I gathered the wallets from their respective owners and placed them into the can with the guns. Placing the can out of reach of the men behind Britt I walked over to Sal and held my gun up to him snarling, "Now, you... you short stack, greasy pile of shit, I want that fucking phone and don't forget the SD card from the surveillance camera."

"You will not get away with this, you ugly whore," Sal squeaked, while following my orders he continued saying in hushed attempt at intimidation, "You think I work alone? If you do, then you are stupider than I thought. We will come after you and everyone you know."

"Hmmm, before you were saying I am bright girl and now I've always been stupid. Am I a spicy bitch? A stunned cunt? An ugly whore? You can't even keep your insults straight you ridiculous excuse for a human being. How the fuck do you think you will be able to find me after all this, when your I.Q. is clearly in the single digits?"

Britt gave me a warning look before she removed the zip ties from her purse and began ordering all the men down on their knees.

Put your hands behind your back," she shouted.

While she aimed the gun, I went around and secured each man's wrists together. When I reached the man that had tried to push me down, I grabbed his wrist while a smile lit on my face. Using all my strength, I zip tied his hands with a force derived from my fury at him and all men like him. I took similar pleasure doing the same to Sal and his goons. Of course, their wallets joined the others in the trash can.

One of the men begged, "Please don't shoot us."

I laughed and pointed with my head, "We aren't murderers and we haven't shot you, yet. Just shut the fuck up and we won't have to. Neither of us want to be like you assholes."

We took turns holding the gun on the tied-up men while the other got dressed. Once we both were ready to leave, Brittni commented to me, "So, you took my clothes, hmmm?"

I paused, astonished and amused at the same time, "Once again, that's your takeaway from all this? You still have cum in your hair by the way."

She shrugged her shoulders in response and said, "Just would have been nice if you asked..."

Feeling defeated and beyond relating how I couldn't have asked her, I just rolled my eyes and carried on.

Carrying the trash can full of stolen items, we bolted out the door and headed down the hallway towards the exit. Once we reached the outside, we crossed the expansive parking lot, jumped up into my rig and I fired it up. Quickly, I slammed the truck into fourth gear and feathered the throttle, releasing the clutch slowly so it wouldn't stall. Skipping every other gear, I accelerated as rapidly as possible and soon we were racing down the highway. Out on the open road, our hearts began to calm, and silence reigned between us as we both got lost in our own thoughts.

After some time, I reached over to the radio and turned it on, "American Pie" by Don Mclean was just starting to play on a local station. It soothed us over the stereo as we sailed down the highway.

"Bye, bye Miss American Pie," I said in a sombre voice, citing the lyrics.

Britt looked at me and said, "I know, hey? There goes the last of our innocence."

I laughed and could not help but rib, "Well, I'm highly suspect of any innocence you had left after watching you strip like that; where the hell did you learn to do that?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were expecting a virgin, Miss Skye. Let's just say I'm no more a virgin than Madonna."

I backtracked after hearing the insistence of her experience and tried to recover, "Haha, well as I recall she only said she was only "like" a virgin. Regardless, babe, I will help you add to that sexual resume if you allow me to repay you for saving my life...once again. You know? You never cease to amaze me. You really carried us through when I thought I couldn't go on; I will be forever grateful for that."

After some time on the highway, we found a decent rest stop to pull over and get some rest in the sleeper of my truck. Moving to the bunk, I busied myself organizing the sheets and pillows when suddenly I was hit from behind; Britt had attacked me. She slammed her body up against mine and began forcefully sucking my neck as though trying to draw out my essence. In my startled state, I simply allowed her to do with me what she desired.

Breaking her lips from my flesh, she groaned, "Oh my God... watching you tie those fuckers up has made me so hot. I want you...and I want you now. Mmmmm."

Her kisses had relocated to my lips and she was forcing her tongue deep in my mouth. The adrenaline from all the evening's activities was rushing through her veins and seemed to transfuse itself into me, adding it to my own.

While I was sitting, she clutched the sides of my upper arms and in one swift motion forced my arms above my head. She held my wrists there with one hand while using the other to pull my shirt up. Once my face was covered, she sternly ordered, "Don't move! Keep your hands just like that."

My body relaxed and I succumbed willingly to her control; it felt so good to be able to let go and have her take me over. She gripped my hands tightly together and I could feel something flexible and plastic wrap around them tightly. Hooking them to a nearby clothes hook; my arms were suspended above my head. I couldn't see, due to the shirt pulled up over my face, so all I could do was feel what she was doing to me. Her weight shifted as she finished the task of binding my hands. Suddenly light flooded my vision as she finished the job of lifting my shirt over my head. Unable to completely remove my shirt, she tucked it behind my hair and teased lightly, "Now that we are alone...I get to finish the show. You are mine. Remember what I told you...no touching. Now, you have to obey me."