Skye Was Her Limit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha ha, I'm glad you mentioned not touching you, although my hands are tied up, I had some pretty sensual moves planned out with my kneecaps, but I'll save those for later." I replied sarcastically.

She laughed and continued to give me specific instructions, "Get up on your knees. You can use your kneecaps for that; I need those pants off. You heard me...get up."

I struggled to raise myself up with my hands bound as they were, but she gave me a couple helpful lifts here and there and I managed to make it onto my knees. Wasting no time, she unbuttoned my pants and slid them down my hips. I could feel her fingertips tracing my hip bones lightly as she hooked her fingers around my panties and pulled them down to my bent knees. Her head dropped and she latched onto one of my nipples and tongued it lightly while creating a soft suction with her mouth. I could feel my nipple tighten as she worked it expertly. A moan escaped my mouth and she seemed to feed off it, doubling down by raising her opposite hand and tracing it lightly down the slit of my pussy. Hooking her finger upward she retraced her way and captured some of my nectar. Making firm eye contact with me, she locked her beautiful hazel eyes on mine and raised her finger to her mouth.

Her tongue flicked out of her sensuous lips and licked her finger while she teased, "Mmmm. You taste amazing. So salty...so tangy. Wait! Where are my manners? I need to share this with you."

Brittni repeated her actions and gathered my, by then, oozing juices and brought her finger up to my mouth with a teasing command, "Open up baby. You won't regret it."

At first, I was hesitant, I'd never tasted myself before but I was no stranger to pussy, so I acquiesced, curious about my own flavour. I was her servant and I submitted to her in blind faith, confident that she knew what she was doing. As my lips closed around her finger, I was immediately overtaken by lust; I tasted so good; it felt wrong and so right at the same time. My flavour was similar to that of others I had tasted but knowing it was my own and having Britt feed it to me, brought me to a new level of wanton desire. I moaned aloud while licking and subsequently began to give her finger a mini blow job. I wrapped my lips around her digit and took it all the way into my mouth.

She interjected, "Oh! That feels so good. I love how deep you can go. Make sure it is clean. There you go...here you missed a spot. Mmmm... there you got it."

Practically suspended by my wrists in a kneeling position, Britt wrapped her arms around me, pressing her shirt covered tits into mine while locking her mouth onto the side of my neck. Her moist lips and warm breath sent shivers down my spine. She was seductively kissing and moving her mouth all around until she reached just behind my ear. My pussy was drenched with lust and needed relief, but I could only succumb to my lover's wishes, squirming without progress.

To my dismay, she suddenly pulled back from me and sat back on her haunches, I felt a wave of tangible disappointment as the firm weight of her breasts left mine. Once again, her eyes met mine with a knowing glance, but she said nothing as a corner of her mouth drew up in a smirk. Her hands pulled back from me and traced the lines of her body from her neckline to the hem of her shirt which she gripped and gave an upward yank. Drawing it up past her boobs, they gave a healthy youthful bounce as the fabric that clung to them was forced past. My breath hitched, as I watched her display and my body was vibrating with desire; I needed her so bad but was helpless to do anything. I could feel my pussy throb and pulse as it flooded all over again and I tried in vain to lower my head to suck at her tits, but she was well out of my reach. She noticed my attempt and gave a mischievous giggle while waving her finger back and forth and saying, "Remember what I said...no touching."

I grumbled, "Like I have a choice... with my hands tied up."

She said nothing while moving in a swaying motion in front of me. This only served to further torture me with a desperate need to feel her, but I couldn't, and she was feeding off that knowledge. With her athletic agility she shifted quickly into a squatting position so her clothed pussy was in line with my naked tits. She shimmied her way closer to them in a crouched position until the hard seam of her jeans brushed up against my nipple causing an electric bolt of sheer pleasure shoot down my prone body.

Hunched over to avoid the roof, Brittni unbuttoned her jeans and shimmied them down to her ankles before stepping out. Keeping her panties on, she lunged her crotch forward and pressed it to my face. Her silk covered slit was pressed against my lips. With my hands bound, I was powerless to control the situation. Britt grabbed the back of my head with both hands and ordered, 'Eat it babe! Don't worry about the panties...you can eat your way through them."

She was wet and in turn my face was collecting her juices. I was so aroused I felt like I was losing my mind. I needed to cum and just when I thought I could not take anymore, she released my head and kissed my mouth, claiming her moisture from my lips.

In a sudden movement, Britt surprised me and laid on her back with her head towards me. With her heels, she dug into the bunk, sliding toward me until her head was lodged between my legs. The tight squeeze mattered not as she burrowed her way in between my legs until my dripping slit rested on her face. I gasped when I felt her tongue dart up inside me.

I tried to move my hands but was reminded abruptly it was in vain when they moved a few inches and were halted by the zip tie restraints. Britt reached up with her palms and grabbed my squatting thighs to lift herself higher inside my gaping lips, I moaned loudly. Exploring my folds, she sucked and licked while alternatively twirling her tongue around my clit. Breathing rapidly, I felt my face grow tingly as I was growing closer to a strong climax.

With my open pussy resting on her mouth, she used her long tongue to reach my swollen clit. She flicked in the beginning but that soon transformed into a tongue slap. I don't know how she could do it, but she was actually slapping my nub with her tongue.

My wrists were tiring while all I needed was to explode in rapture. Breathing hard and fast, my orgasm was imminent as my lust threatened to overcome me. Hips moving autonomously, I ground myself on her face in desperation. Her face was completely submerged inside me and she let out a muffled moan, "Mmmmmmmm."

Feeling the reverberation deep inside me; I could hold back no longer. Britt's mouth was my own personal vibrator and I released a deep pitched moan as my pussy twitched on her face. The hard nub of my clit actually pulsed my orgasm against the tensile strength of her tongue pressed to it. I was cumming so hard that I thought I would never stop. For a moment, I worried that poor Britt was receiving an unwanted facial, but a glance at her own gyrating pelvis, seeking gratification, told me I had nothing to worry about. My hips shot out in a spasm of ecstasy as I could feel my thick cum gush from my pussy, and completely cover the lower half of her face. She drew her head up and used her fingers to push my heavy viscous fluid up to her lips and into her mouth like she had just competed in a cream pie eating contest. She paused, licking her lips for a moment before diving in for a kiss. Her sticky lips met mine and she pushed a glob of my cum into my mouth with her tongue. The taste was incredible, I hadn't even known that my body could produce like that, let alone how it tasted. While I had been aware of what a snowball kiss was, I had never been taken in one until now.

Once we had finished, Britt used a utility knife she found in my glove compartment to cut the zip ties. I slumped forward, I had cum so hard that I couldn't even feel my face. Britt caught me in her arms and gently laid me down on my pillow and snuggled up next to me. Her smooth skin satiny and pressed to mine, she rested her head on my chest. As we lay momentarily in silence, it was broken with a soft whisper from her, "Skye... I love you."

I was shocked to hear the words from her lips, even though I had known the emergence of my own strong feelings for her for awhile now. We had been through so much and our bond was growing exponentially with each day together. I raked her hair with my fingers gently and whispered, "I love you too, Britt. We better get some sleep, though. We have a long day ahead of us."

It took me several minutes for my breathing to calm down to the point where I could fall asleep. Britt was fast asleep using my stomach as a pillow and all I could do was hold her tight. Even though she could not hear me, I mumbled, "Babe, I've probably loved you since the moment I saw you. I promise I will never let anything happen to you. We are in this together."