All Comments on 'Skye was Her Limit'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn!

I cum hard to this story! I would love to watch you two girls get it on. I couldn't take my hand off my cock! 10 stars. Butch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another hot story by my favorite author....

Hey Britt I was just checking if you had any more stories and by god you do and a damn hot one. You sure make these stories seam true and hell maybe they are. If so I would love to be there and at least watch. Another great story Britt by my favorite author. Keep them cumming Britt. Gale

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 5 years ago
Very Hot

Hot and sexy stuff as usual Brittni. And now I will definitely have to go look up Skye's works as well. 5 stars

metroalmametroalmaabout 5 years ago
Thank you

for a clever almost the same story. It works - just stay out of Yellowstone with the 18 wheeler and not recommended in March in any vehicle :)

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
The cherry on the sundae!

Five stars, Britt! As if the kissing, cunnilingus, and squirting were not enough, the tribbing was the cherry on the sundae! Wish I could be one of the truckers enjoying the morning show. I'm sure that image would supply stroking material for the rest of my life! Hot! Hot! Hot!

Skye_subSkye_subabout 5 years ago
Mmm

I was very pleasantly surprised by your added touches to the end... like all your touches... very sexy. Great work, babe! Can’t wait to see you in the next chapter

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
An important lesson

Well, Brittni, I hope you've learned one important lesson, that is to wear sensible shoes when you're working in a shop and on your feet most of the day. Apart from that, yes, the two points of view did work although the dialogue was identical in both versions. I suspect that when two people are asked for their memories of the same conversation there will be some variations. Still, that's a minor quibble. All-in-all, a good entertaining story.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 5 years ago
Beautifully done, a celebration of what only two women can share!

Five blazing hot suns for stars! Loved the description of your labia's touching together. Loved how you captured Skye's pithy sharp wit and sharp tongue (as well as her beauty). Above all, you captured the mesmerizing beauty of two women locked in the bonds of love and sex. Well done Brittni! Cannot wait to read Skye's reply!

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 5 years ago
Better to Give than Receive

But you did both, and erotically well. Great story, my dear Britt, and if not a replay of fact, I suspect it's damn close. And Skye forgot all about her pain, and didn't need any kind of med. You proved that the pharmacist can be more important than the pharmacy. I envy you both the experience of each other.

Twenty-five star points.

EhdudeEhdudeabout 5 years ago
OMG! OMG! OMG!

Yes, indeed if I could have voted 10 stars, I would have! OMG! Brittni! So fucking hot! So fucking erotic!!! I can't wait to read the other associated story!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Another hot erotic story by a very talented writer. Girl on girl encounters are the best and Britt hit a home run. 5 Stars

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 5 years ago
Excellent story!

I really enjoyed this story, thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot

Chapter 1

Absolutely wonderful story, Brittni. Great characterization and attention to details. Good pun with the title too. Skye sounds like a really fun girl-and a passionate, experienced lover. The way you flirted in the pharmacy was cute and fun, and your mutual teasing in a bar was really intense and hot. My favorite part was: "With her middle finger, she began rubbing my clit through my panties and I gasped from the immediate sensation. I needed her touch and I was getting wetter by the second. She shifted to a circular rub and after we leaned in and met each other halfway, I murmured softly in her ear before flicking my tongue on her lobe then running it down along her neck. I kissed and lapped at the sweet smelling cleft where her neck met her shoulder. It was so sensual that within a minute I was close to orgasm. 

Using her free hand, Skye flipped a switch from under my seat and it swiveled so that it was facing her. She stood over me, carefully keeping her hand busy between my legs and bending her upper body so that we could kiss. She started slowly but increased her tempo to match the pressure she was putting on my swollen clit. Using her teeth, she nibbled and sucked on my lips, causing me to whimper. I was on fire and needed her to make me climax.

"How is this for a demonstration?" She questioned between kisses.

I softly responded, "Mmmm...so good. Better than any I've seen on YouTube."

"Oh gee...stiff competition," she smiled and slid her body down mine until she was on her knees between mine. I spread my legs to give her easy access while she hooked her fingers on both sides of my panties and with her fingers playing on my legs, she said, "You won't be needing these." In one swift motion, they slid down my legs, stopping almost to my knees."

Keep up the great work, Brittni. I can't wait to read the second chapter. This one really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Getting off

Chapter 2

So fucking hot. The part where you woke Skye up by 69-ing her... damn. And the way you teased the truck drivers... My favorite part was: " Our pussies were nestled together. I positioned mine diagonally so that one of my swollen lips rested directly between both of hers. I slowly gyrated my hips to feel her moisture. Our wet vaginas squished and bumped each other's until I found her clit. I applied perfect pressure causing her to take a deep breath.

I asked, "How does that feel?"

She huffed, "Oh my God! Right there...Oh! Oh!"

I finally found the perfect friction to where our clits were rubbing together. I transitioned from gyrating to grinding. I put Skye's leg back further so I could fuck her properly. I scissored her hard for a couple of minutes. We both were moaning together when I gasped, "Cum for me baby!"

She extended her arm up and pinched my bouncing nipples before letting it out. When she climaxed, she abandon my breasts and reached around my neck, pulling me to her mouth. It was a difficult position but we kissed while her pussy fed my pussy her juice. Feeling hers twitching triggered mine and I screamed. I think I may have even twisted her legs into positions they had never been.

When I squirted again, it was like my vagina was giving hers a warm dousing. It had even sprayed her stomach. When I allowed her leg to slip off to the side, I collapsed on top of her. We put our arms around each other for a deep passionate kiss."

You are the best, Brittni. I jerked off so hard to this.

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlabout 5 years ago
So good!

Great build-up of the characters, followed by volcanic sex. You've been one of my favourites for a long time!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Great to read it from your perspective

Loved seeing t from both angles ... so to speak

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!

I wonder how it would be if a foot guy joined in?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Foot guy? Seems to me like any "guy" would be greatly out of place. Beautiful and passionate encounter. Looking forward to Part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5111 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES