Skye was Her Limit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers

She then unbuckled my strappy high heels and individually removed them, exposing my sore tired bare feet. Skye looked so hot removing my clothes and I was mesmerized while watching her do it. With another tug, my wet panties were around my ankles and after pulling one foot through, she lifted my other foot so she could use her mouth to finish the job. With my panties now securely lodged in her mouth and free from my ankles, she playfully "spit" them on the floor.

When her lips had brushed against my tender toes, I shivered and sighed. She immediately used her strong hands to massage my foot. I moaned loudly while her thumbs dug into my arch.

I joked, "You have about an hour to stop that."

It was a sensual, nurturing gesture to pleasure me, knowing how sore they were from standing on them all day. I was moaning and she quickly did the same to my opposite foot.

Even though it felt amazing, I wanted her mouth between my legs, so I begged, "Lick me. Please go do down on me now."

She placed my foot over her shoulder and moved in between my legs. Pressing her face between my thighs, I heard her inhale my musky essence. My lips were cleanly shaven and smooth as glass but I could feel my lips sticking together from all of the evening's arousal. Skye moved slowly, touching her tongue to my outer lips and gently running it from my gooey entrance to my clit. She circled the tip on my hard nub, coming from under the hood. She applied pressure to it, causing me to gasp. She knew her way around a pussy and I was squirming with every movement of her warm tongue.

I was about to cum, so I grabbed her head and pulled her in further. She sucked and tongued my clit with the force of a vacuum. I became more animated and clutched her thick hair while crying out a little louder. While her mouth working over my clit, she first slipped one finger and then a second digit into my sopping wet hole. My hips thrust out in response as she moved her fingers in and out while alternately sucking and grinding her mouth on my button.

My inners walls began to contract and spasm. When my orgasm started, I pulled Skye's hair, mashing her face against my twitching pussy while screaming, "Oh God! Oh my God! Jesus Christ! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh!"

My juices flooded out all over her chin but she never stopped her finger fucking and licking combination until I had finished. When my vagina had ceased spasming, she pulled back with her face glistening with my juices and chuckled, "Haha, I don't see what God has to do with this."

I was shaking my post orgasm come-down and still trying to catch my breath when she added to her humor, "I guess, technically, Goddess would be more appropriate." She was correct, she was a Goddess of pussy pleasure when she continued as I knew she would, "Aphrodite maybe...I don't think there is an official Goddess of bisexual female truckers."

I continued our sassy banter, "Sounds like there's an opening; you would be a prime candidate and I would be happy to nominate you."

With the corner of her wet mouth turned up into a half smile and her hair a puffy mess from my grip, she joked, "Oh really now? Would you give me a testimonial?"

My thoughts at that moment was how hot she looked and how much I wanted to taste her. I laughed and pulled her up to my mouth and while my inner thighs pressed against her hips, I kissed and licked my own juices off her soft lips. It was tangy and only made me crave hers that much more when I responded, "I already told you...I prefer demonstrations."

After thoroughly cleaning her up like a mother cat would do to her kitten, we started kissing again. I had thought it not possible after our passionate kissing before but it was even more lustful and fiery. Our mouths were wrestling for supremacy when Skye grabbed me and pulled me into the truck's bunk.

She skillfully removed my dress before pushing me down to the bed and falling on top of me while we kissed the entire time. It was like a scene from a movie where two lovers cannot even take the time to undress before making love and clothes are flying all around. She erotically and aggressively smooched my lips, cheeks and neck. Her ravenous attitude was so sensual that I was beginning to succumb once again. I had to fight the urge and resist causing me to push her back, "Hey...no fair." It was my turn to feast on her.

I gave her a look to signal that it would be beneficial if she was naked as well. She took the hint and sat back, straddling my hips while making a show of removing her tank top. Crossing her arms, she peeled it over her head and comically whirling it above like a stripper.

I giggled and started making stripper music with my mouth, "Da tada tada...tada...tada..."

My music was soon halted when she removed her bra and a perfect set of breasts popped out. They were a nice full C-cup, white and creamy yet very firm. Her nipples were stiff and I gulped as I reached to play with them, "Oh my! First, you have a tongue of a Goddess and you definitely have the tits of one!"

She stared at my nude body, licked her lips and then remarked, "Flattery will get you everywhere."

With the moonlight beaming through the truck window, Skye truly was a Goddess in my eyes. She was intelligent yet quirky, she was strong yet feminine, she was opinionated yet caring and when you combine that with a sexy beautiful woman, I believed my opinion was correct.

My Goddess stood up and while bending over, tried to remove her tight jeans. She was struggling with one pant leg and I giggled until she caught it under her foot causing her to stumble and fall half on top and half beside me. She had caught herself with her hand so the brunt of her weight missed me. We both erupted in laughter.

I wanted Skye immediately, so I shifted myself on top of her, trying to pin her hands above her head while kissing her neck. Just when I thought I had the upper hand, she flipped me back to where I was crouching while sitting on my feet. She held my hands behind my back so we were eye to eye. I had been a gymnast for eight years and had good strength and this female flipped me without much effort.

My eyes were wide and she had a devious grin. I huffed, "Damn...you are strong. Remind me to never mess with you."

We remained silent for a moment, just gazing at each other. My dirty-blonde hair was partly hanging over my shoulder and partly covering my left breast. Our similar eyes continued to connect and we leaned in, forming a soft natural kiss. Skye drew back and sighed, "I feel I've known you for a long time."

I felt the exact same way but couldn't resist with my answer, "You mean longer than five hours?"

She laughed in her endearing style, "Yes...it feels more like six or seven hours...maybe even eight."

I moved into her and she drifted back until we were horizontal on the bed. I was on top but she still had my hands behind my back. I started at her neck taking in her pleasurable aroma. Our naked bodies pressed together. Her soft warm skin was too much to resist and I couldn't get enough. Skye let go of my hands and I put one behind her head as I continued nuzzling her neck. I then used my hands to caress her body. Just a soft, subtle touch all over from her shoulders down to her breasts.

She moaned when I used my fingers to encircle her nipples before tweaking them. She was squirming underneath me as I slowly kissed and licked my way down, first to her collarbone and eventually to those spectacular boobs. I had to start with her cleavage and inhale her scent while I smooched. They were creamy and I felt like I could stay there for hours.

I used the tip of my tongue to dance lightly from the underside of one breast to the peak of her rose colored erect nipple like I was searching for a cherry atop a sundae. When I flitted my tongue around the tip, Skye arched her back and pulled my head down into her pillowy flesh. Once I had lubed it up with my saliva, I locked onto her nipple with a sensuous but firm suck. My jaws were moving like a baby trying to nurse and she let out a long moan, "Ooooooooo!"

After treating her other breast in the same manner, I used my mouth to nibble and tease her into a frenzy. I was slowly moving down to her belly button and I felt her grab a handful of my hair. I wiggled my tongue inside her navel before continuing past her flat stomach, carefully planting soft kisses along the way. I was getting closer to my destination and slid my body back in order to be in the proper position.

I didn't just want to taste her pussy, I craved it. I had to have it! I wanted to make her cum and give her that pleasure we both desired. She impatiently pushed my head down to her smooth mound which was fine because it was where we both knew I was going to end up. As I approached, she thrusted her hips up to meet my mouth. I inhaled her scent thirstily. Her musky fragrance was a combination of a sweet soapy aroma combined with her natural juices.

Our urgency was well matched and my need to devour her slit was obvious when I sucked her lips before licking her protruding clit. I nibbled it before I would suck it to a perfect vibration. Her entire body shuddered as she cried out! My head was bobbing up and down in tandem with her hips which were rhythmically dancing, following my lead. At times, I didn't know whether I was eating her out or she was fucking my face and I didn't care. I wanted her orgasm and the satisfaction of knowing I caused it.

Her lips were so wet. I sunk my tongue deep between her folds and used my nose on her nub. She was so close to a powerful climax. When I a hummed, "Mmmmmm," and went back to her clit, she threw her head back and her entire body tensed while she shook and trembled. She was grunting and screaming in pleasure like we were miles from civilization.

When her vagina began to produce a warm flow of juice, I inserted my tongue as deep as it would go in my attempt to drink it. Feeling her walls twitch around my tongue caused my own pussy to twitch. It was so erotic, I couldn't stop licking her well past her last spasm. After she finished, I sucked on her wet labia until I had consumed every drop.

When Skye's breathing returned to normal, I crawled up and put my head on her shoulder. She put her arms around me and held me tightly as I whispered, "You taste even better than I had imagined."

She kissed the top of my head and responded, "Oh? I like that. So you were imagining what I taste like?"

I shimmied and settled deep into her arms before replying, "You have no idea. I think when our eyes met at the pharmacy might have been when I started wondering...well...I guess that has been pretty much all night." When I nestled my head into the crook of her arm, we drifted off to sleep.

Around five in morning, I awoke to my phone buzzing. Skye and I were on our sides with her behind me holding me tight. Our nude bodies were together as one and I had to break our cuddle spooning to answer it.

It was my boyfriend Bradley, so my first reaction was, "How was I going to explain where I had been?" But then I thought, "He is just now calling me at 5am after a night out drinking with his buddies?" I decided, "Screw him," and let it go to voicemail.

I looked at Skye who was sleeping peacefully. Her nakedness was sexy and I was ready for more. We had an indescribable connection and my desire was still strong. I had decided to surprise her with a wakeup call...Brittni style. I helped her to her back, careful not to wake her just yet. She snorted but stayed in slumber.

I lifted my leg over her body and lowered it carefully until I was on my knees, straddling her chest while facing her feet. I had to use my flexibility in order to "lay" down on her without waking her. I rubbed my boobs on her stomach and caressed her smooth thighs before moving my hands between her legs. I knew it wouldn't be long before she came alive, so I took my thumbs and parted her outer lips before lowering my face down to her pussy.

Sure enough, she was startled. When she jumped and began to speak, "What the..." I lowered my pussy onto her mouth to shut her up, locking us into a romantic sixty-nine position. I was already probing her rapidly moistening slit with my warm tongue when she realized what was occurring. She began returning the favor while placing her hands around my thighs and firmly clutching my ass cheeks. Her tongue felt amazing and I froze for a minute just to enjoy the sensation. I couldn't help but grind on her mouth hoping that I wasn't pressing too hard.

She didn't seem to mind as I could hear her slurping my hole. The way she drove her tongue up and down was heavenly. I was close to cumming which only made me lick her faster while rubbing her clit with my finger. I knew with the dual combination, she wouldn't be long either.

I raised my head, "Oh fuck Skye! Eat it girl! Get in there. It's building! I'm going to squirt all over your face!"

I was out of my mind in lust. Using my palms, I pulled from under her thighs, drawing her knees back and tilting her pelvis upward, allowing me easier access to her entire pussy. We looked like conjoined twins.

As I continued to manually vibrate her clit, she mumbled between my legs while she climaxed. I loved making her cum and tasting her warm liquid. She bucked and I had to hold her legs back. It was so hot and it only made me ride her face that much harder. Poor Skye was enduring the friction from my wet pussy all over her face.

As I approached orgasm, I raised my head, arched my back, and humped slower until I screamed, "Ohhhh. Yesssss! Yessssss! Yessssssssssss!"

I released all over her face. Liquid was spraying out of me like a broken hose. Not one, not two, but several squirts. My ass quivered as I let loose, drowning my hot trucker. She shook her head and I quickly lifted my legs off of her. She was gasping for air with juice dripping from her face. Her hair was wet and she immediately wiped her eyes so that she could see me.

I was looking down at her with a huge smile while shaking my head, "Sorry. Are you OK? In a way, I have to blame you...that magical tongue can make someone lose an eye."

Letting out a large cough like someone that had gotten water up their nose in a pool, she laughed, "I had no idea you did that. That was so fucking hot...you can do that to me anytime."

She looked like a little drowned raccoon, so cute and vulnerable. I softly put both my hands on her cheeks and held her head as I moved in for another kiss. We shared my juices like two thirsty lovers. Our breasts were mushed together and I couldn't help myself, I still needed more. I was insatiable.

I broke our kiss and leered at her puckered lips. I could kiss her for a week but I wanted to try one more thing. She sat up and I sat between her legs. I brought one of her knees up and caressed her leg before kissing it. I sat it on my shoulder before scooting forward up to where her knee was next to my ear.

She whispered her question, "What are you doing?" When I leaned her back and pressed my gooey labia folds up against hers, she flinched, "Oh...that...that feels different."

Our pussies were nestled together. I positioned mine diagonally so that one of my swollen lips rested directly between both of hers. I slowly gyrated my hips to feel her moisture. Our wet vaginas squished and bumped each other's until I found her clit. I applied perfect pressure causing her to take a deep breath.

I asked, "How does that feel?"

She huffed, "Oh my God! Right there...Oh! Oh!"

I finally found the perfect friction to where our clits were rubbing together. I transitioned from gyrating to grinding. I put Skye's leg back further so I could fuck her properly. I scissored her hard for a couple of minutes. We both were moaning together when I gasped, "Cum for me baby!"

She extended her arm up and pinched my bouncing nipples before letting it out. When she climaxed, she abandon my breasts and reached around my neck, pulling me to her mouth. It was a difficult position but we kissed while her pussy fed my pussy her juice. Feeling hers twitching triggered mine and I screamed. I think I may have even twisted her legs into positions they had never been.

When I squirted again, it was like my vagina was giving hers a warm dousing. It had even sprayed her stomach. When I allowed her leg to slip off to the side, I collapsed on top of her. We put our arms around each other for a deep passionate kiss.

I hadn't even noticed the sun had come up when I apologetically said, "I hope I didn't ruin your bunk with all my squirting. Honest, I usually don't spray this much."

She laughed, "Don't worry about it. At least I will have a little part of you when I head back north."

I asked, "Do you want to go in and get some breakfast? My treat."

Seemingly satisfied, she smiled warmly, "How can I say no to that?"

The problem was we couldn't easily find our clothing as it lay scattered all around. After eventually locating it and dressing, we climbed toward the front. She opened the door and we hopped down to the ground with our hair disheveled and our clothes wrinkled.

We were startled by the applause of about four or five truckers standing in front of Skye's truck. We realized after the sun had come up, we could be seen making love in the bunk.

One of the truckers whistled, "Damn girls...you mean to tell us the show is over already?"

Skye grabbed me by the cheeks and planted a one minute, full-on, tilted-head, kiss on me before breaking it off, strategically showing her tongue to the truckers to let them know it had been in my mouth. We looked at the truckers who stood stunned with jaws hanging.

As I had come to expect and love, she responded with her usual sharp wit, "There you go boys. That is our encore so you can help make things go a little faster tonight when you have some...alone...time."

She giggled, took me by the hand and we walked towards the door.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers
12