Skylar The Whore Pt. 01

Story Info
Gets Absolutely Dominated.
4.8k words
4.66
35.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

[Characters are above the age of 18] Story is set in the universe where there will be female dicking on male, nonconsent and femboys with big butts. If you don't like the idea, please refrain from reading.

++++

Part I: New World, New Options

Skye closed the book he was reading. "Now I understand." His heart throbbed once he realized that his plan had actually worked. Scanning his surroundings, he saw why he had been in an entirely different room from his, one that looked a little too 'Girly' with pink and purple being the decorum, not to mention the multiple decors of hot 'women' screaming into a mic - rock artists the original owner of the body had been fond of.

His laptop was opened, playing out one of his favourite songs as he was glad that despite this being a different world, most of it was similar to his world. After all, there was the U.S, England, Europe and Japan, where he was currently living. The only difference if he had to say was, a couple gender-related problems he had just learned from his thick highschool biology book, which proved more useful than the propaganda/biased articles on the web.

The first to say, would be the body he had inherited. In front of him was a mirror but the feminine boy that had been reflected was someone he definitely didn't know. With long locks of curly silver hair framed around his neck and lazy, maroon eyes, he could clearly compete for the Miss Universe title in his previous world. His body was small and short - reverting from his original 6'2 height to a measly 5'4 but one look at his ass and you'd realize where all of his nutrients went. Wearing a cute, oversized white hoodie that contrasted beautifully with his tanned skin, he really looked like a supermodel...only, he was a boy - evident by the small pecker resting between his luscious, thick tanned thighs.

Ignoring the fact that he had literal white hair/maroon red eyes, he couldn't understand how he could look so feminine despite being a boy. Until he read the biology book. It told him all he needed to know about the bodies and sexes of this world, and apparently there were three genders - the two dominant ones being females and futas who made up for a total of 60% of the population. Apparently, the two have been vying for the top spot as the females over here were far more 'manly' and competitive than the women in his world.

And then there were the males. Again, another change. The males in this new Earth were prettier, more delicate and shorter than the two other genders, And due to that, the men, therefore naturally took on the submissive role and also the sex gatekeepers, being sought after by either the women or the futas. The men had also been stacked with other enhancements the women back in his world would kill for - one of them being that other than their hairs, their bodies were naturally hairless, never got acne and had varying natural hair/eye colours. Thus, the reason for his silver hair and lazy maroon eyes. Of course, it didn't mean that everyone had colourful- rainbow hair or something like that, only that it wasn't that unnatural for someone to come out with hair/eye colours that would have been alien in his previous world.

"Ouch. My head kinda hurts from reading all that now," Skye sighed as he leaned into his bed. His brain throbbed in pain as he recalled the reason why he was able to go inside and take over the body and why his apartment room had been so trashed, with a rope dangling off the ceiling and a chair. To say he was shocked to come back to life with a rope around his neck and cum mixed with virginal blood in his ass would be an understatement.

A quick look at the boy's texts and it became evident that he had been raped by a futa - one of his futa classmates or ex-girlfriend who couldn't take no for an answer. Luckily, that futa had been arrested but she had already taken his virginity and thus his will. Being an orphaned child with his only relative being his cold aunt who was working in America, he was left alone with the trauma and stayed cooped inside for a couple months before eventually deciding to take his own life.

The first time he came to, he could see the number of texts - mostly SMS spam and his friends asking him if he was alright, with only a 'Why aren't you replying? Such an ungrateful child' from his aunt. He didn't know her well enough to be hurt but did his job to convey any lingering messages from the original owner of the boy to all of his friends and aunt, telling them all that he would be returning to school by monday.

To be honest, he was somewhat afraid that he would have to learn the Japanese language but other than the original owner's memories, he had inherited everything. A quick look into his childhood picture books and probing, he realized that his name was Shino Skye, a half-American, half-Japanese boy or 'Shi-chan' as most of his friends like to call him. He sat on the edge of his bed, swinging his feet around as he thanked god that the rapist had already been arrested. To be honest, since he didn't inherit the body's memories, he didn't really feel the need to take revenge or anything like that so it was a huge relief. Besides Skye loved Japan, futas and dominant women - something this world readily provided. He was basically in a world full of his fetishes.

Someone rang the doorbell. "Huh? Was I expecting anyone?" He thought it was one of those scams so he didn't think much of it but after the incessant ringing, he grew frustrated and before the other person could ring another annoying bell, he opened the door with anger and prepared to curse the hell out of them.

"Yo-Woah," Skye swallowed his words. He couldn't believe how tall the woman standing in front of him was. Sure the women and futas were taller but this one was a freaking giant. With long black hair, a massive rack and a gentle, almost maternal smile on her face, she reminded him of those onee-san types in anime. "Hi?"

"Good morning, Skye-san. It's a wonderful morning, isn't it?" She said, looking down at him from her head that was well above the clouds. Skye just gave a small smile back as he tried to remember who she was. "You are?"

"Do you not - ah, I forget you had that terrible incident," She said. "I'm Shiba Yuno. You can call me Shiba-mama like you used to though."

"I see. And you're here fooor?" Skye raised an eyebrow. This woman seemed to be under the impression that he had amnesia or something. Well, not like he's gonna say anything as this works in his favour.

She took out an envelope and gave it to me. I opened it and froze. She spoke with a warm smile, "I understand that due to your incident, you wouldn't want to think about your financial matters yet but I haven't been able to get in contact with your guardian aunt yet. If you could just pass the envelope and discuss it with your aunt, I would be very grateful, Skye-san."

Skye bit his lips. "She doesn't...I won't be able to contact her for a while."

"Ara? Do you have any other legal guardians that will be able to pay for your rent?" Shiba said with a worried frown. "I've tried to delay your rent as I didn't want to impose on your mental recovery but..."

"N-no. It's not your fault. My parents died in a car crash. No other relatives excluding my aunt," Skylar shook his head. What was he going to do? He didn't think he'd have to live on the streets just a couple days into the world.

"What should we do? You are 18 so you won't be able to take any legal actions against your aunt for not providing financial care," Shiba said. "I would suggest taking a part-time job but I don't believe there's any around the area that could cover up the rent in under a month. I could accept partial payments but even then your rent is a little.. "

Skye was visibly sweating now. She was right. Sure, he had the advantage of being a cute boy so employment wouldn't be a problem. Just like she said, there weren't any high-paying jobs in the area that could immediately cover up his rent and other expenditures. An idea popped into his mind. His dick twitched. It was risky but he could use.. that. "F-for now, can we please talk about this inside?"

Shiba's eye twitched at that. "Oh..Oh, I can't. I wouldn't want to impose. Besides, the neighbours would talk bad about you if word of this got out; a young boy like you inviting an adult futa like me into your home."

Skylar looked around and gave her what he hoped passed off as a seductive smile. "I won't talk about this to anyone. Please, come in." Skye walked ahead of her, swaying my hips as he could feel her eyes on my ass, a teasing look over my shoulder. Skye didn't yet understand how seduction and such worked in this world but mimicking the girls in his world seemed to do the trick as Shiba looked around, feeling relaxed and a look of lust in her eyes.

"Would you like some tea, Shiba-san?" Skylar asked, watching how the nervous older woman awkwardly sat on his couch. He opened the TV and luckily, a romantic movie was playing out which greatly helped set the mood.

"Yes please," She said, blushing as she saw how the two main characters of the drama series were kissing. That told Skylar all about this tall specimen of a futa. Remembering that men were of the minority in this world and the gatekeepers of sex, it was a hard battle for futas and women to compete against each other for the dainty hands of men as it depended on his preference as well. Some guys like futas and others like women. Funnily enough, there was no lgbtq community in this world - at least not as big as the ones in his previous world - as everyone was so caught up with fucking the pretty boy next door.

Being a futa, not to mention one of the more high-end ones, considering the fact that she was wealthy enough to own and rent out a whole apartment complex, it wouldn't surprise him for Shiba-san to be some stereotypical arrogant tycoon lording over her tenants but she didn't give him that vibe. No, she gave him more of a shy, maiden vibe who had been far too passive to ask for sex. That was good for him. He needed a little time to rack up enough money for the payment anyways and since coming to this world, he was wondering if futa semen tasted as good as it did in the porn of his previous world.

With that, Skylar brought her tea and his to the table, striking up a conversation with her, learning her strengths and a few weaknesses she managed to let slip out of her lips. All the time, he was trying his best to seduce her as well. One such example was how he 'accidentally' let his spoon slip and therefore had to bend over, turning his plush ass over to Shiba-san as he felt her intense gaze on it. A little teases here and there, a couple nip-slips and he could feel how eager she was to bend him over the table and pound him. Oh, he was getting wet at the thought.

Now, they were talking about the possibilities of an alternate dimension where men were the pursuers of sex. Shiba-san laughed. "Well, if there were more promiscuous men, I would have lost my virginity 20 years ago!" Her face turned red, eyes wide as she realized what she just said.

An uncomfortable silence pervaded the room. Skylar put down his drink, deciding that now was the time to attack, reaching over to place a hand on her large thighs. "Well, how about we change that?"

"Wh-What?" Her jaw dropped. She tried to play the mature aunt however by putting on a stern face."I don't think a minor should be talking about things like that yet."

Skylar just rolled his eyes. Despite her words, her hard-on told her true intentions. There was also the fact that she had parted her thighs somewhat, allowing my hands to slide north, drawing circles on the insides of her thighs, dangerously close to her package. "Why, are you married?"

Her cheeks lit up. "No..."

"Such a beautiful woman, it'd be such a shame to let you waste your golden years without a good...fuck," Skylar grabbed onto the stalk of her hard cock and heard her breathe in sharply. "So what do you say?"

"Why are you doing this? Is this about the mone-"

"No," Skylar cut her off, smoothly jerking her off through her red boxers.

It was funny seeing a woman - well, futas technically - wearing specialized underwear for futas, aka SUFF underwear, aka boxers so that they could somewhat hide their big, fat cocks. Of course, it didn't do anything to hinder Skylar's arousal. "I was just thinking it's been a while since I've last had a good fuck."

"Yo-You've done it already?" Her eyes were wide, nostrils flaring with arousal.

"Yes," Skylar lied. "But, I'm bored with the little futas and girls in my school. No...I need a big, fat...mature cock like yours, Shiba Yuno-mama."

"Oh...oh wow," She moaned, feeling my tiny hands play along the stalk of her cock like a flute. She wondered if his lips could play it as good. She looked around, trying to see if there were any hidden cameras before taking a deep breath. It was hard to believe that such a sexy, slutty boy would want to fuck her. Yuno was a late bloomer and despite being a wealthy futa, she had never cultivated the courage required to bring a boy to her home and fuck him till his eyes rolled up which caused her to grow into her thirties with her virginity still intact.

She nodded to herself. This may be a ploy to get her to delay his payment but she needed the stress relief and her virginity card taken. It was a blessing her first time would be with a slut like him as she knew she could go rough.

With that, she let out her 30 years of sexual frustration out and growled, "Fucking whore. You're a little rape-bait for mature futas like me, aren't you?"

Skylar was surprised at the dominant transition and thought of the best persona for a dominant, middle-aged futa like her. He decided to go with the submissive whore. "Please, Shiba-mama. I'm such a dirty little slut."

She sneered at him, parting her legs which caused her sun-dress to roll up to her hips, revealing the hard bulge in her red boxers. She wiggled a finger at him. "Come closer, sow. Come and see the big surprise Mama has for you."

Skylar kneeled onto the floor, crawling sexily towards her until his face was in line with her crotch. Two fingers hooked onto the sides of her boxers and slowly pulled it down, only for his face to be greeted with the fermented musk of an aged futa and the hard slap of her cock. He studied it, his eyes crossing due to her size. She was around nine inches long, thick as a mini-beer can, hard as steel with a number of angry veins pumping right in front of his maroon eyes and right below it were two heavy balls that stink of sweat - all framed by pubic hair she never bothered to trim.

"Ooh," She moaned. "It's been a while since I've let my girl out. Well?"

"It's.. It's so big, Mama," Skylar said truthfully. He saw the ego in her eyes firing up and decided to play it up a little as well. "It's so much bigger than the little kiddie dicks of the futas at my school."

"Of course it is. The finest whores like you deserve the biggest, stinkiest cocks," She said with a chuckle. "Well? Give it a suck, play with the balls, my little schoolboy rape bait. That's what you are, isn't it?"

"I'm a slut," Skylar gave her cock a kiss. It tensed and trembled, it's first time feeling a set of cock-sucking lips on it. He traced every vein of her cock with the flat side of his tongue. "I'm a dirty little slut for older, virgin futas who masturbates to highschool boys."

"Fuck," She whispered, grabbing the back of his head and pushed it into her crotch. Skylar let out a yelp and closed his eyes when a hose of warm cum splashed against his face, decorating him in a cake's worth of smelly futa cum. He decided that she was cumming too much over his face and took a deep breath before latching onto her cock with his mouth. Sucking as hard as he could, he landed himself an appreciative 'Shit!' from the older futa and a couple pumps from her hips. She tasted a little fruity.

He was worried he wouldn't be able to drink it all and cursed himself for forgetting that despite the dominant persona she had worn, she was still a virgin which meant that what he had done was far beyond the normal cherry-popping experience most virgins were used to. Luckily enough, she relaxed and released her grip on the back of his head which allowed him to yank away from her cock as the last few pumps of girl-cum splattered across his face.

"I'm glad I made you feel good, Shiba-mama," Skylar smiled, bringing his cum-decorated face up to hers, straddling her relaxed body and gave her a long, wet kiss, making her taste her own cum. She knew her priorities with the way her hands slapped against the plumpness of his ass, pulling him closer to their kiss as she molded his fat ass like clay. Skylar did remember how futas loved the ass and women loved the lips, just like how guys either liked the ass or tits back in his previous world. He did a quick search across most of the japanese men in here and despite being pretty, they were usually on the slender side so a slim-thick boy like him with a perky, fat bottom must be like catnip to the futas in here.

Skylar gave her tongue a good, long suck before breaking the kiss as he saw how cloudy her eyes were. He giggled. "Did you like it, Shiba-mama?"

"You stupid, cougar-chasing whore of a boy," She gritted her teeth, standing up suddenly which forced Skylar to wrap his legs around her waist. Even then, his sluttiniess didn't end as he grinded his ass against her bulge which only increased her arousal. "Where's the bed you play with your little slutty cock?"

"Down the hall, right side," Skylar said, leaning into her neck and giving her a hickey which nearly made her knees buckle. She thought that aggressive, whorish boys like Skylar only existed in hentai or porn. She wouldn't even care if he was only fucking her for the rent as she'd gladly cover up his entire expenses for the year if it meant receiving treatment like this.

Kicking the door open, she saw that his bedroom was rather small and layered in pink and white with a couple books lined up neatly on his shelves. Oh, she didn't give a fuck about that right now. She threw him on the bed which made him yelp in surprise before she fumbled around with her sun-dress, throwing it off her body. She glared at him. "Strip."

Skylar let out a giggle. He decided to give her a show. Doing a little strip tease, he started with the polka-dotted thigh highs first, slowly sliding them off his stretched legs. Next, he gave her a little twirl, pushing and pulling his knees as he slid the booty shorts down, spinning around one more time so that she could clearly appreciate his fat bottom. He was about to take off his underwear as well but she told him to keep his white string undies as it contrasted sexily against his tanned ass and thighs, or so she said. He straddled on Shiba's lap, grinding upon her precum spewing cock as he looked into her dark eyes while taking off his shirt.

Funnily enough, her first instinct as a futa seeing a sexy boy's nipples was to latch onto them and give them a good suck just like a man to a woman's breasts. It amazed him to know how much sexual attraction men held in this world. "Oh yes," Skylar moaned. The feel of her wide tongue and hot mouth over his perky nipples felt sensual.

He wrapped his hands around her head, holding her like a mother to her child as Shiba suckled onto his nipples like an octopus, playing with it, twirling around his areolas and drawing out soft gasps of pleasure from his mouth. Skylar glanced to the side and he couldn't believe the lewd expression on his face nor the focused, horny look on his landlady that reflected from his mirror. He grabbed onto her steaming cock from below and gave it a good tug, bringing out a throaty moan that sent vibrations across his tits. Sending help in the form of another hand, he gave her a handjob as well as an assjob and apparently it was too much for her as he felt her cock throb.

12