Skylar The Whore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" Shiba gripped tightly onto the plushness of his ass before groaning. Skylar tensed when he felt the first few spurts of hot girl-cum splatter on his back, coating him in cum even up onto his shoulders. He had his little dry orgasm as well, sending a miniscule amount of boy-cum up her naked stomach. Shiba continued to curse loudly as she thrusted up the valley of his boy ass, eventually stopping when the ninth spurt of cum landed on his hair.

Skylar gave her a kiss and a flushed smile as he looked down at her. He decided to tease her seeing the wanton look on her face. "Shiba-mama. You're actually a quickshot, aren't you?"

That was something Skylar would regret saying for the rest of his life. See, Futanaris and Women had been vying for the top seat of power for generations and due to their millenia long rivalry, it also meant that they had accumulated an ego twice the size of a man in his previous world. Women bragged about how their tight pussies could make a man cum on will and Futas boasted on how their large cocks were enough to stuff a man into orgasming like crazy - their boasts birthing from their biggest insecurities as the dominant forces on Earth. And, Skylar had just insulted one of a futa's insecurity.

"You stupid whore!" Shiba roared, flipping the both of them so that Skylar was on his back and she was on top. She locked his tiny body by placing two, steel-like arms on his noodle-like ones before allowing her naked, angry big cock to slap against his little one. She heard a couple whines from the slutty boy but as she looked upon his expression, it wasn't one of fear and instead, a greedy lust that for some reason, really pissed her off. "This cougar cock's going to fuck your whorish boy-pussy so hard that your reasoning is about to fly out the window. Apologise to me for calling me a quickshot."

Skylar bit his lips, unable to tear his maroon eyes from her musky cock. It was so perfectly in line with his hole, bumping inside a couple of times but never fully penetrating..yet. "I-I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I'm sorry, Shiba-mam-?!"

She slapped him across his face, disturbing his sentence. "That's for calling me a quickshot." She gave him another slap and a hard tug on his hair so that his face was right before her angry features. "I'm going to break you in. Your little, schoolboy pussy's going to regret seducing a mature cock like mine."

"Do your best not to break in too quickly," She snatched his lips for a deep, wet french kiss while staring down at him. Positioning herself for a mating press, she poked his butt with her cock, failing to enter the first few times before feeling him relax which allowed her the opportunity to let the first few inches of her cock in. Immediately, she broke the kiss to moan out loud. "Oh...Your cocky boypussy feels amazing. How does it feel to be dominated by a true futa?"

Skylar really didn't know how she had turned from the kind, gentle futa landlady to this domineering lord but he wasn't complaining. He tried to reply but she had shoved all nine inches of herself up into him with a powerful thrust that shocked his spine and caused his cocklet to spew out little baby cum onto her stomach.

"Your melty schoolboy meat folds feel so good around my cock," Shiba thrusted in again and due to the height difference, Skylar had his face shoved into a pair of large middle-aged breasts. "Suck on tits while I use you like an ona-hole. What a pity that young boys nowadays have turned into wanton whores like you. I guess it's up to older futas like me to educate you boys."

"Thank you, Shiba-mama," Skylar breathed out and once again, he felt the impending climax climb over him. Everytime the beastlike landlady thrusted against him, it felt like an electric shock up his spine and whenever she pulled out slowly, it felt like he was taking a shit - only this shit had a crown around it that just wonderfully scraped against his folds on it's way out.

Another pound by her hammer-like hips and Skylar felt his eyes cross, his dicklet shooting out another spurt of dry cum. She seemed to have noticed that he had passed out so she dragged her long cock out slowly, tentatively, really taking her time. "Wake up." And, she brought her hips back down with a bang, jolting Skylar awake as he screamed loudly.

"Shut the fuck up!" Shiba growled up to his face, sealing his lips with a kiss as she raped his precocious bussy. She felt like she had hit the jackpot, losing her virginity to this extremely good-feeling and naturally slutty pussy. To be honest, she already felt like she wanted to cum despite being only inside him for a couple minutes but forced herself not to since he had insulted her for that very reason. He must have felt that since he locked his legs around her waist, trapping her and pulling her deep inside his meaty, warm folds.

She couldn't take it anymore. "Get fucking pregnant, you dumb underage whore!" With a powerful roar and slam of her hips, her face scrunched up in extreme pleasure as she hilted herself deep inside his tightness and let loose. "Oh fuuuuuuck!" Her balls churned, flexing every time what felt like a litter's worth of cum pumped out into his warm hole. Skylar, on the other hand, was waning in and out of existence due to the overload of pleasure at being both manhandled and feeling the weight of a mature futanari against his as she came inside him without a care in the world. He felt her paint his insides completely white and felt full as some of her cum spurted outside despite her cock plugging up his hole.

"Ohhh," Shiba moaned, pissing out the last stream of her hot cum inside him. As soon as she felt herself completely drained, she dismounted him - unplugging her cock and rolling over to the side as she relaxed on the soft bed, feeling sleep overtake her. Skylar had been fucked beyond his wildest imaginations and none of this would have happened if not for god knows why. Either way, if this was the dicking he would receive in this world, he really didn't want to go back. His asshole was considerably widened and loosened as warm cum drizzled out uncontrollably. With a goofy smile on his snot-covered face, he slipped into la-la land as well.

12