Sky's Second Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobs eyes gleamed "Oh I understand hun, you don't need to say anything more, I know where you're at." He rubbed his finger up and down Sky's forearm slowly as he spoke. "You just have an appetite that needs feeding, there's nothing wrong with that. We're all here for a short time and need to make the most of the time we have."

His voice and gentle rubbing of her arm gave Sky goosebumps. She looked into his face and was nodding along with what he was saying "Yeah you do make a good point there. I know I'm young, but I still don't like the idea of things slipping by me."

Bob smiled at her "I know, like I said I have a good idea of where you're at. Please excuse me for a moment." He stood up and made his way to the toilets at the back of the quiet shop.

Sky sat there for a moment, a little disbelieving she had just told someone who is practically a stranger some very personal and complicated thoughts, she couldn't deny she felt better for it though. In that moment, her phone buzzed, she opened a message and her mouth dropped open. It was a picture of Bob. He was stood in the toilet, in front of the mirror with his hand around his big, thick and very hard cock. The message simply said, "This is where you're at right now, come get it."

A whole multitude of thoughts where running through her head, she couldn't deny the turn of events had really turned her on, but she told herself that this was just coffee. "Stop messing about, we said it was just coffee, so hurry back."

Another buzz, this time a video. Sky opened it and quickly pressed the volume down on her phone as fast as possible. Bobs wanking his cock slowly, showing a bead of pre cum on the tip "You stop messing about and come and get this, its going away in 30 seconds."

Sky has always had a submissive side, but one she has only scratched the surface of. She had never told anyone that the top of her list is a dominant, hung, older man. Without a second thought, she stood up, walked to the toilet door and sent a message "I'm outside the door." She heard the lock unlatch, looks around, the staff are too busy on their phones to notice what's going on. Sky takes a deep breath and steps into the toilet with Bob waiting.

"Lock the door behind you and get on your knees" he coolly commands her the second the door closes.

Sky turns, locks the door, turns back to face him. After looking into his eyes for what seems like an eternity, she slowly gets down on both knees, kneeling in front of him.

"Why did you come here Sky?" Bob asks stroking is cock inches from her face.

"For....for cof...coffee" she stammers.

"No..that's not what I meant, why did you come here like I told you?" gesturing to the surroundings they found themselves in.

"I don't know" Sky replied meekly.

"Stop lying to me and yourself" with the right amount of assertion in his voice to not sound aggressive. "Why did you come into this room?"

"Because I wanted to....deep down I wanted this." Sky was just saying what came into her head now, watching the big cock being wanked in front of her, acting like a hypnotist's pendulum.

"You want to suck this cock don't you babygirl?" Bob cupped Sky's cheek in his hand as he asked her, taking a step forward so it was closer to her mouth.

Sky could smell it now, manly and powerful, it was intoxicating to her. She looked up at him and nodded slowly.

"Say it...say what you want, be honest with yourself" commanded Bob.

"I want to suck your cock so bad, I came here to suck it" she responded obediently.

"Then suck my fucking cock." Before he even finished the sentence, Sky gripped the base of his thick cock, opened her warm, wet mouth and without breaking eye contact with him, slowly took the swollen tip past her waiting lips. She took a few inches then pulled the cock out her mouth with a loud pop. "Oh yes Sky that's it, just let yourself enjoy this."

Sky closed her eyes and took his huge meat back in her mouth, this time wrapping her lips around it and slowly bobbing her head up and down. Each bob of her head leaving wetness of her saliva on the shaft. Again, she took the head out her mouth and flicked her tongue all over the tip as she stroked the shaft. Her engagement ring catching the light and glinting as she does. Lost in the moment she took it back deep in her mouth, on each thrust of her head sucking harder, taking it deeper.

"Ohhh fuck yes Sky, keep sucking it just like that baby" Bob looked down at her feasting on his cock, her pretty face continuously taking his big cock. "You look so good with my cock in your mouth" he couldn't help but admit. Sky smiled at him before continuing her assault. Placing his hand on the back of her head, wrapping his fingers through her soft, long brunette hair, taking control on the pace.

Glick, glick, slurp, glick. The sounds filling the small room as Sky barely takes in any air, focused completely on the task at hand, pleasuring this man who knew how to push her buttons. The taste of precum filling her mouth, driving her on more. Two thirds of his thick cock in her mouth and throat.

"You like sucking my cock Sky?" asks Bob as he pulls it out her mouth.

"I really do...god I cant stop myself sucking it" she admits eagerly.

"Your going to be my little engaged cocksucker, do you understand?" slapping her face a little with his rock hard dick.

"I understand, I want to be your little sucker so bad, please put it back in my mouth" she begs.

"This time no hands, I'm going to fuck your mouth" he feeds it back to her, Sky eagerly takes it back into her mouth.

Sky drops her hands to her knees as she looks up at Bob again, her body clearly saying, "Fuck my mouth." Bobs starts slowly, letting her get used to the angle and testing her. Slowing pushing more and more into her mouth until she is almost taking it all.

"Yeah swallow my cock, be a good girl for me and take the whole thing" pumping at her mouth.

Sky relaxes her jaw, breathes through her mouth determined to take it all. She fights against the feeling to gag and before she knows it has all of Bobs cock is buried in her throat. Elated at this she submissively allows him to thrust in and out her mouth. She senses more urgency in his movements hoping he's about to treat her with some thick hot cum.

"Fuck yes, don't you stop, don't you dare stop" Bob's breathing is ragged and fast, he stifles a cry with all he has, as he pulls his cock from her mouth and furiously strokes it in front of her face. "Open your mouth Sky take it" he says through gritted teeth.

Instantly Sky moves closer, mouth open and in front of his cock head, within moments a stream of hot thick cum erupts from it directly into her mouth. She barely has time to swallow before more hits her lips and chin. Bob squeezes every drop out for her.

For good measure Sky takes it back into her mouth and sucks every drop she can. Giving a satisfied "Mmmmmmmmm" sound as she does.

"God yes Sky, tell me that's not better than a fucking coffee" Bob asks chucking at his conquest. He puts his cock away and passes Sky a key card for a hotel. "Ill text you the address, make sure you dress up and be there for 9 tonight, I will be upset if I don't find you there" Then without another word he leaves Sky on her knees covered in cum, and very pleased with herself.

As the reality of what just happened hits her, Sky is overwhelmed by emotions and feelings. Why did she enjoy that so much, is that what she wanted when she came here and was she going to go to that hotel later? Realising this was not the place for such thoughts, she quickly cleaned herself up. Making sure she looks respectable in the mirror, she opened the door, leaves the café, and gets into her car and drives home, with a belly full of cum.

As Sky opens her front door, she finds a missed delivery note on the floor under her feet. The note says its in the cupboard next to the door. Hoping it's a new outfit she opens the cupboard and notices the packaging, it's clear it's the discreet style they use from the lingerie site. She throws the parcel, her phone, keys & bag on the table as she walks into her home and goes straight for the wine. Still with the taste of Bob lingering on her tongue she takes a large sip and contemplates her next steps.

After many minutes of arguing with herself Sky decides that she's going to see where this goes, who knows when she will get another opportunity. She takes a long shower, scrubbing her make up off. Taking a razor to her legs to ensure silky smoothness. Happy her freshly waxed pussy will be perfect. Drying herself off she continues to drink wine, still slightly conflicted at her actions but determined to see them through.

Taking inspiration from many a scene on films, Sky decides that she will wear a long coat with some underwear underneath, the new set that just came through to be precise. Sky slips on the bra, enjoying how they make her small but perky 34b tits 'pop', moving in different angles, posing. She slides the thong up, settling in place on her curvy hips, turning her hips, satisfied how great it makes her arse look. Finally she pulls on the stockings, garter and fastens everything into place. "Now for the look to match" she thinks. She applies dark smokey make up to her eyes, giving her a fierce determined look. She curls her long hair into think bouncy waves, pulling it all to one side. Looking into the mirror she can't help but love how she looks, feeling a confidence in herself that she always craves to feel.

Her phone lights up with a message from Bob, its simply the address to the hotel, no small talk, no niceties, just an address and a reminder to be there for 9pm. Sky sees this, takes a big swig of wine for her last little bit of courage and books a taxi using an app. 5 minutes to pick up it notifies her. She tightens her heels in place, takes one last look and goes downstairs to lock the house up awaiting the taxi and her fate for the evening.

The drive in the taxi seemed like a blur, the only thing that mattered is where she was going. The driver attempted to make small talk but she was only focused on one thing and struggled to engage in conversation.

They take a left down a road she knows is only a short distance from the hotel. The driver pulls up, Sky pays and gets out of the taxi.

A cold breeze sweeps past her as she wraps the coat tightly around her, her hair flowing in the wind. She looks up at the tall building, all lit up and twinkling against the dark nights sky. She looks around at all the people, all wrapped up in their own lives, not noticing her in the slightest. She takes a deep breath and walks through the large glass doors to the hotel.

The foyer is a hive of activity, people talking, laughing. Staff running around in a state of organised chaos. Knowing she already has the key card Sky makes her way to the lifts and presses for the 8th floor. As the doors open an older couple join her.

They get off on the 6th floor, the wife lambasting the husband "You should have asked for a picture" she says walking off with real spite.

The doors open on the 8th floor and Sky follows the directions to room 809, she slots the key into the reader and is happy when it flashes green and the door unlocks. Opening it she finds the room unlit and quiet.

"Hello" she calls out, not certain if anyone will respond, and no one does. She slots the key into the light slot and the room lights up almost instantly. Looking around she finds the room empty, except what looks like a blindfold on the bed and a handwritten note. Walking over she picks up the blindfold, soft, silky, but completely obstructive, perfect really. She then reads the note.

"If you're reading this, well done babygirl, you have taken a big step you wont regret. I want you to put this blindfold on, get on the bed on all 4s, dim the lights and wait until I come in the room" signed off with Bobs name and a kiss.

Sky excitedly checks the time, 08:58, right on time. She puts the note to one side and places the blindfold on. Her vision is instantly gone, she moves her head around looking up and down to make sure she can't see a thing, which to her joy, she can't. She lifts it and gets on the bed, before placing it back in place. She then bends over, arching her back and sticking her arse in the air and waits patiently. In the silence she can hear her excited breathing and heart beating like crazy, she starts to take deep breaths to calm herself. With no real sense of time or how long its been she starts to panic this might all be an elaborate prank, no sooner than the doubts crossing her mind, does she hear the lock on the door opening.

Bob walks into the room and can't help but smile at the sight he's greeted with, he was confident Sky was submissive enough to go with this, but you never really know. He stood for a moment looking at this young, beautiful woman in front of him, arse up in the air swaying from side to side, unmistakable dampness on her thong. "Well aren't I a lucky sod tonight" he finally says making his presence known. Unbeknown to Sky he sets up a small video camera in the corner of the room facing the bed, he hooks it to the TV and plays it through there as it records. He slowly walks towards Sky's waiting body. He reaches out and runs a big hand over her smooth round arse cheek.

The touch from Bob sends waves of electricity through Sky, the roughness of his palm against the softness of her skin a perfect contrast. She feels him slowly rubbing her arse before grabbing it firmly in his hand and jiggling it, giving her a little slap for good measure, Sky makes a little noise in delight.

Bob moves his hand off Sky, much to her disappointment and goes to the bag he left next to the bed. From this he produces a leg restraint with slots for Sky's wrists. He can already see her in this, bent over, legs spread with her wrists tied between them, completely exposed and open. He gently places it in between her ankles and starts to fasten them both in place. Sky jumps a little at the strange sensation.

"Trust me its okay" he reassures her, and Sky allows him to manipulate her into position, securing both her wrists too. Bob checks her head and neck are comfortable and then pulls her thong down to her knees. The sight of her puffy, wet glistening lips, encasing what he knows is a tight pussy is almost too much to take, especially as he now sees her beautifully pink and very very tight looking arsehole too. Bob takes a finger and runs it slowly up her slit, loving seeing it slowly part under the presence of his thick finger.

Sky feels the presence of his finger and cant help but try push back into it, but tied as she is, cant get enough leverage to really make it work. Bob finds her clit and starts to slowly work it, so teasingly its almost unbearable. Sky lets out a moan mixed with pleasure and frustration.

Smiling to himself "You have outdone yourself this time mate" he thinks. He pulls his finger away and hears Sky sigh. He places a big hand either side of her cheeks, and pulls them apart, seeing her pussy hole practically wink at him, her arse still super tight. "It should be illegal to be this tight" he thinks to himself. He leans forward, closes his eyes and places his wet tongue on her little arsehole.

Sky tries to instinctively pull away at the unexpected sensation but is held in place by the restrains and Bobs firm grip. She feels him gently licking her arse around the sensitive hole, and she cant help but love how it feels. The feeling of the warm, wet tongue lapping away, the prickles of his beard and warm breath is like heaven to her. After a while she feels more pressure as if he's trying to slip his tongue up her arse, and she likes it.

Bob cant hold back any longer, from the moment he saw her arse he wanted this, spreading her with one hand and sliding a finger into her pussy with another, he starts to push his tongue into her half eaten arse. "Fuck I could eat you all night" he speaks into it as he feels her tight ring giving way to his invading tongue, at the same time he drives his finger knuckle deep into her and beings to pump her hole, satisfied by the noises coming from Sky he ups the pace of his oral assault on her.

Sky, feeling this new sensation of a tongue in her arse, moans out loudly, letting Bob know she wants more "Ohh fuck that feels good" she finds herself admitting not able to get enough.

"Ohh you like me eating you like that do you?" Bob asks briefly pulling his tongue out and slapping her cheek, watching it ripple.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhmmmm" she breaths hoping he goes back to it. She flinches when instead of a tongue on her arse she feels a thick, slick finger.

Bob watches in pure elation as the tip of his lubed finger ever so slowly sides into Sky's engaged arse. He feels it stretching around his finger as he delicately slides it in with a constant pressure. To help with the feeling he slips his middle finger back into Sky's pussy and slides it in at the same pace as the one in her other hole. He keeps going, whispering how well she's doing and caressing her with his free hand until both fingers are buried in each hole. Bob looks at the TV and cant help but think "I'm going to love watching this back." He looks at Sky and smiles "How does that feel babe?"

"Sooo fucking good baby, sooo good" Sky wasn't lying or telling him what she thought he wanted to hear, she enjoyed this feeling and even more so when Bob started to slowly work his fingers back and forth, well and truly finger fucking both her holes at the same time. Her legs began to shake as she felt a familiar pressure slowly start to build. Just at the point of it building to the point of no return, the fingers pull all the way-out, Sky crying out "Noooooooo" in time with the sensation of them being withdrawn. She then feels the restrains untied and then nothing.

"Get up and come get you some cock Sky" Bob says in her direction. He's sat in an armchair opposite the bed, his cock impossibly hard, pointing straight up as he applies a little lube to it.

Sky pulls herself to a sitting position and pulls up the blindfold, she greeted by Bob smiling at her, working that huge cock. She doesn't need telling twice and walks over to the chair, sliding out the bra and thong as she does. She climbs on him, he legs either side of Bobs powerful thighs. She takes his cock, points it at her pussy and slides down it until its buried deep inside her. She takes a moment to just sit there, impaled on his cock, enjoying the feeling of it before starting to work her tight hole up and down the long thick shaft.

"Ahh fuck yeah Sky ride the big old cock baby, you know what I need" Bob pulls her into him and takes a soft tit into his hungry mouth as he puts his hand around her hips, thrusting into her in time with her rising and falling. "You wanted this cock bad since the first night, didn't you?" taunting her.

"So fucking badly Bob, I needed this" grinding down on him to emphasise her point. "Fuck I love your cock." She was clamped tight around him, squeezing tight as she put all her weight on it. Determined to make him feel as good as possible.

In the meantime, the camera caught every moment of her riding this old man's cock in a hotel chair.

The sounds of moaning and bodies slapping filled the room as they fucked in perfect rhythm, Sky close to an orgasm moved so she was squatting in Bob's lap and start to ride his cock in a desperate fashion.

"You guna cum all over my cock Sky?" he asked sensing this.

"Yes, I'm guna fucking cum babe" breath ragged.

"You cum and call out my name you understand, fucking cum all over my big cock like the little slut you are" Bob slapped her cheeks for good measure. He felt Sky tighten as he did and slapped again and again "Come on, cum sky, FUCKING CUM."