Sky's Second Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that instant it ripped through her entire body, Sky slammed down hard on his cock until the balls were resting against her arse and came violently all over his shaft, her pussy spasming on it as she did "Yesssssssssss Bob ohhh fuck yes" she repeated through the height of it. Suddenly she felt his arms under her knees, picking her up and carrying her to the bed, his cock still deep inside her.

Barely out of the haze of one orgasm she felt Bob begin to relentlessly fuck her pussy hard and deep, grunting as he slammed his big body into hers, her legs pinned back with her knees to her chest.

"Fuck, yes, god, fuck me, yes" she repeated in a sexual mantra, his cock deeper than any she felt before.

Bob briefly stopped, leaning down the side of the bed before placing a wand on her clit. "Hold it right there while I fuck you tight cunt" he commanded and went back to driving his cock as deep as he could in her. He started at a slow place as she held the wand, matching his thrusts with the pace he expected it to build her up. "Your pussy is so wet Sky, you love me fucking you, don't you?"

"Yessssss, you fuck me sooo god bob, don't fucking stop pleeeeeeeease" the wand beginning to work its magic and build her up to a strong clitoral orgasm, at the same time Bob picked up his pace pounding deep into her pussy, she felt as though she was going to explode, and it wasn't long before she did. "Ohhhhhh fucccccckkkkkkk" she cried out as the wand and Bob's pounding caused her to cum so hard, she almost saw stars. Her entire body went limp as her legs shook uncontrollably.

Bob looked down at the sight, his cock still deep in her quivering body. He loved the feeling of it spasming on him. He slowly pulled out, flipped her over and moved her so she was bent over. There was no resistance in her limp body, just moving with him. The camera now had her side on.

Bob reached into the bag and retrieved a bottle of anal lube, taking a generous glob he slowly rubbed it into her delicious arse, feeling the tight hole relenting to his strong probing fingers, Sky moaning at the sensation. He then applied a generous amount to his large prick and aims the head at her lubed and ready hole. "Just relax babygirl, relax and breath" he starts to apply pressure.

Sky was in a complete state of ecstasy, aware of what was happening and just allowing her body to be willingly used in that moment. She felt the large cock slowly pressing against her tight arse and Bob telling her to relax. Relaxing she was, after such a fucking she was completely free of any tension and this allowed his cock to slowly, and pleasurably slide deep into her rarely fucked hole.

She was breathing deep, shallow moans escaped, as she felt it slide deeper each second. Bob was taking his time, letting her get used to his thick cock before pushing more into her. Before she knew it, Sky felt Bob's balls and thighs against her and his cock buried to the hilt, and she loved it. She felt her hair being pulled and her head turned, her eyes go wide as she's suddenly looking at herself being fucked anally.

"Smile for the camera Sky" says Bob as he wraps his hand in her long hair. He slowly starts to withdraw his cock, amazed at how her hole clings to his thick shaft. He knew it would be tight, but this was better than he imagined. He wanted so bad to pound her with everything he had, but aware that might ruin this delicious moment, held back with saint like composure and continued to slowly fuck her.

"God you feel so good on my cock, take it up your slutty little arse" picking up the pace a little as he talks, her cheeks rippling so satisfyingly with each thrust. "Where's my cock Sky?"

"Its....oh fuck....its in...in my arse" she moans

"You like it in there baby?" breathing heavy.

"Yes...I do....fuck I like it" and again she was telling the truth.

"Tell the camera Sky, tell it what you like" Bob was going to make the most of this moment.

Without missing a beat Sky turns to the camera and looks into the lens "I love old men fucking me up the arse with their big cocks" biting her lip for good measure.

This is almost too much for Bob to take, the combination of her tight hole and her complete submission pushing him to the edge "Fuck your guna make me cum Sky."

"Cum up my arse Bob, please fill it up" She arches her back and grips the bed, ready for the furious thrusts.

"Yessss fucking take it you little slut" spits Bob as he grips her hips. He fucks her hard and fast, digging his fingers into her soft flesh as he feels his cock about to explode "Ahhhh fuuuuuuuckkk" he moans as he begins to flood her body with hot thick, creamy cum. Each thrust urgent and delivering spurt after spurt until his balls are empty. His body resting against hers, both breathing heavy and enjoying that satisfying moment. Bob slowly pulls out his cock and watches his cum leak out and down over her pussy. He grabs the camera and captures it in all its glory, spreading her cheeks for maximum exposure. He puts the camera down, turns it off and lays next to Sky's spent body.

Sky can barely move, enjoying the feeling of the cum seeping out of her. She raises to her elbows and sees Bob next to her smiling "Wow" is all she can muster.

"Tell me about it" he says knowing exactly what she means. He kisses her tenderly on the forehead.

They spend the next while talking about a wide range of topics but mostly their experience, Sky admitting she loved the surprise of the camera and the blindfold. Its clear this is exactly the type of thing she wanted. The warm conversation naturally ends as Sky heads for a shower to clean up. The warm water washing over her bringing a smile to her face. As she steps out of the steamy bathroom, she sees no sign of Bob. Slightly confused she finds her phone and a message from him.

"That was amazing babygirl, but I always think its best to leave you wanting more. Ill send you a copy of that video in the next few days as I know you're going to want to watch it as you play with that slutty little pussy. This is just the beginning, you're mine now and I'm going to open your eyes and mind to things you never imagined. Ill be in touch soon. Bob X"

Sky sat on the bed looking at the message over and over, a smile creeping across her pretty face as her mind wondered on what he could mean by it only being the beginning. She laid back on the large bed and relaxes, satisfied she made the right decision. After a while of blissful contemplation her phone rings and flashes with Sean's name, she answers.

"Hey beautiful, I'm sorry its late, I've only just got back into my room. We managed to sort the problem and got taken out for a big celebration on the company card. I can't wait to get home to you though, how's your day been?"

A filthy smile is all over Sky's face as her day flashes through her mind "Oh you know babe, same old same old really."

Thank you for reading part 2, I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any ideas for part 3 let me know!!