Sláinte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me see you clearly now," his voice is low and commanding, "I've waited this long, I won't have you impeding my show. Let me look and I'll get this stupid thing," he tugs at the collar of his shirt roughly, "off."

I drop my hands, staring intently at his chest as he deftly releases the buttons until it falls open, revealing sculpted muscles and lickable skin.

I lick my lips in anticipation and he laughs, "Lie back, darlin."

I do, and he's on me in an instant, prowling between my thighs until his mouth is on mine and this kiss is sweet and passionate, but it grows hungry as he presses his body against mine, the full thick length of him against my belly.

"Please don't tease me," I say against his lips, hips bucking up to pin his cock against me and rolling to give him some friction.

He groans, shifting against me, "I want to tease you more than anything, but I don't think I can this first time. I won't tease you."

He undoes his belt buckle and shoves his trousers and underwear down in a single motion, cock bobbing free with a hot smack against my skin and we both moan.

"Fuck, darlin. You're going to ruin me."

"But I want you to ruin me," I say coyly, shifting my hips to drive his cock harder against my skin. I can feel the slick slide of pre-cum between our bodies and it feels like victory.

He feels flawless against me, and I'm soaked imagining how he'll feel inside of me. But he shifts as he kisses my face, my neck, and sucks along my skin hard enough to mark me- I want him to mark me. I want him to own me. He shifts until I feel the slide of his cock against my pelvis and then against my needy pussy.

"Oh," I cry out, arching toward him just as he pulls back.

"Not yet, darlin. But almost. Did you do what I told you?"

That's the sexiest way I'd ever been asked about birth control. I nod, driving my hips against him until the hot head of his cock slides against my clit and I moan, wanting more. Wanting everything.

And by some incredible miracle, he gives it to me. With the nod confirming I'd done as he asked, he pushes into me, thick and raw. I gasp at the intrusion, stretching around him until it hurts but he keeps going, his eyes on mine carefully watching my reaction. I bite my lip to keep from making any pained cries, but when he pulls back the bereft feeling is worse than the overbearing fullness of him inside me.

He smirks, pushing forward again, this time to the hilt and I'm so full I might burst. I could die like this, full and being fucked by him, and I would die happy.

He kisses me softly, the give and take of our mouths mirroring the rhythm of our bodies as he drives into me, desperate breathy moans escaping his gorgeous mouth into mine.

We fuck like that, slow and needy with our hands all over one another, for just a few moments before his tempo changes and his hips buck sharply against mine. I gasp, and his smile is wicked as he pulls out and sits back.

"You look fucking perfect, half wrecked from my cock inside you. So wet," he leans forward and kisses my pussy once before grabbing my hips, "So fucking hot and swollen. For me. Only for me, isn't that right?"

"Yes," I gasp, losing my breath as he tugs on my hips to flip me over and rubs the head of his cock, slick with the blend of our want, over the cleft of my ass. He tugs harder on my hips until my ass is in the air and my head presses down into the mattress.

"That's a good girl," he praises, sliding back into me and hitting a stride much faster than the one we rode before. His hips slam into mine and I can feel the tickle of his balls against me as we move. When he's satisfied I'll hold still, he lets go of the grip on my hip, one hand coming to the nape of my neck where he'd first touched me.

His fingers splay in my hair until he's grasping most of it, then he makes a fist and tugs sharply. I cry out in a rush of pain and pleasure, hissing a soft "yess" between moans. His other hand twists across my stomach, my pelvis and over my clit. He taps it softly with his thumb once, twice, and then on the third one the stars align and explode inside me. His cock hits my g-spot as he taps me and I come, screaming his name and a string of nonsensical babble that's meant to be a plea for him to never, ever stop fucking me.

"Oh darlin," he pants when I finally come back to earth, and he's still pistoning his impossibly thick cock in and out of my trembling pussy, "you look so fucking gorgeous when you lose control for me. Just for me. All over my cock. I can feel you fucking everywhere like silk and steel."

His voice is breaking, rhythm erratic and I want to tell him it's too much- I'm too sensitive- but then he growls something I don't catch, his accent too thick, and he's coming. I can feel him shoot inside of me, painting his pleasure inside my body so deep I'll never be able to wash the memory from me. He's so hot and so close and his cock is so thick that I don't even see it coming when I'm blindsided by another orgasm and my body convulses, legs shaking as I pulse around him and milk him for everything he's got.

We come together for what feels like an eternity, and when our bodies relax and we catch our breath, we fall against each other in a tangle of sweat and limbs. I'm grinning stupidly, my mind wiped clean of everything except this perfect man against me. He pats his chest and I roll into him, burrowing my face against his slick skin and licking at the salt of his sweat. He tastes delicious and even though I've just come- twice- I want to devour him.

He presses his nose into my hair, leaving soft kisses as he murmurs, "Sláinte."

I pause, looking up at him with a bemused expression, "Did you just cheers me? In Irish? For sex?"

His smirk and dancing eyes tell me that yes, he did. And he fucking meant it too.

"Sláinte," I say back, grinning at him, "was it everything you hoped it'd be?"

"Oh sweetheart, it was everything and more," he tells me, and he bites his lip as his gaze roves my still flushed chest and tits, "And we're just getting started."

I fall asleep on my first night in Scotland, thoroughly fucked and entirely at peace with what's to come.

Or, cum maybe.

Sláinte indeed.

12