All Comments on 'Slammin' Asses'

by OpenMinded348

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
awesome

Great story. I loved the long slow build up and teasing, and wrestling with the moral dilemma. Hot action too. Well done.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 10 years ago
Not bad

good story . hope you do some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"she leaned forward and wrapped the head of my cock around her plump wet lips"

Stuff like this ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

Loved it...keep going till we get bored....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Backdoor passage

Next chapter please! Maybe some anal play?

erwangerserwangersalmost 10 years ago
Great read

Sequel please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I just have a modification to mention

I rather liked this story, but I wanted to point out that 9 centimeters is 3.54 inches, so it would have been better to say '10 and a half inches' instead of '7 inches and 9 centimeters'. Also, I assume you did not mean 10 and a half inches, as that is somewhat excessive.

Still, nice attempt. I hope to see another from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

id love to read a sequel !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
editor?

Story was good, however an editor would have caught and fixed your mistakes

escape24bufescape24bufalmost 10 years ago
was a good read..

quit bashing...

enjoy the story.. without being a mathmatician or editor

was hot.. and i understood

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dear Anonymous...you ask HOW?

Obviously you have been jerking it more than working it. It is actually quite easy to roll a girl from Missionary into Doggy without slipping out and you don't have to have a 10 inch cock to do it. You just need to actually understand the mechanics of sex and have a moderately flexible partner. It is far from instantaneous, but very doable.

To the author. Very nice job on your first story here. You could use some editing, and a little more detail on the build up would have been a benefit. You should consider adding about another 600-800 words to this story to flesh it out. A sequel could be nice, but push it out to Christmas, or as the sister will be starting her senior year, perhaps she could visit the school in preparation for attending after her graduation. You also left a nice window of opportunity to have the step mother as the animosity can be viewed as a cover up for attraction.

Good luck with future endeavors, hope to see more from you and your development as a story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amateur

Formulaic

prop69prop69almost 10 years ago
Good story

I thought you might have had her admit that she noticed the blind was pulled up and she noticed you were peeking. Then she would put on a show after the hot tub. That way she knew for sure you wee interesed.

Still a good story. Now for Chapter 2 have her invite one of her friends over to have a 3-way with her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice story

Brothers and sisters can help each other out without going all the way. It can be satisfying and and educational.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Start

I hope there's more to this story. I like the characters and there's still plenty of time to develop them. Keep writing and please bring us another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Pullman, eh? Go Cougs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice start

Enjoyed this story.. hope they continue. :)

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Great story, BUT WHY DID YOU WAIT A MONTH

She was ready the day she told you she lost her virginity when she was 17. Hot tub only 2 times a week???? I would have had her there every night and get that top off.

Hot story and good writing except for the delay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How do you not know units of length?

7 inches and 9 centimeters is nonsensical. 7 inches is 17.8 centimeters, 9 centimeters is 3.5 inches. Unless he's got an 11 inch dick - in which case, power to you and good for him, but that's no reason to split your measurement into two separate systems - you need to learn the difference between US Standard and Metric.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
good story but...

you are wrong! not every guy likes bare pussy. to me it reminds me of my seventh grade girlfriend and i cant get turned on by a child like pussy it must be hairy! and i bet i am not the only one. keep writing but add some hairy pussy once in a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous