Slave

Story Info
Married woman gets raped then owned.
1.3k words
3.8
43.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a married woman in my late 30s, I drive my children to their school, shop for groceries, attend church, and essentially live the life of a proper middle class woman.

I'm what some of the more polite people would describe as curvy. I describe myself as having an hour-glass figure with extra sand.

I found myself volunteering in a soup kitchen run by my church when a fellow volunteer that I hadn't talked with much told me I was beautiful one evening as we were leaving. I'm not used to hearing this, sure, I catch men staring at my very ample cleavage all the time but this man said this while looking deep into my eyes.

This caught me so off guard because sex for me has become laying on my back while my husband grunts and wheezes on top of me a couple times a year and taking him in my mouth on his birthday.

Well, a few weeks ago, after talking a bit with this fellow volunteer, who is tall and fit and black, I suggested that I visit with him at his home, just to talk. He invited me and I followed him home.

We'd been flirting and smoking a little weed, which I don't do as I am a good Christian woman, when suddenly, he grabbed my wrists and tied them tightly in front of me. Then he pulled me to my feet and bent me over his kitchen table, pulled my jeans and panties down and sodomized me hard. He was very thick and it hurt me and I cried the whole time. I could feel him finish in me and pull out of me and begin apologising right away. He untied my wrists and held me and comforted me. I told him it was ok. Yes, I told him it was fine that he had just raped me.

When I could walk steadily, I kissed him and went home.

I have gone to his home almost every night since then and submitted to his sexual brutality.

He never uses my vagina though so as not to impregnate me. It's always oral or very painful anal.

Is this rape or just very exciting, elicit, rough sex?

Chapter II

I went to my new 'friend's' place last night. Things have progressed to where, as soon as I get inside his house, I strip completely. He pulled his cellphone out and told me to crawl to him and swallow his dick. I did and he took video the whole time.

I sucked his dick, looking into his eyes the way he told me to and swallowed when he came.

Afterwards, he said we should get some weed and told me to get dressed but leave my purse here. He told me to earn as much weed as I could.

We went to his friend's house and there were 3 older guys there. When I saw that I whispered that I didn't want to fuck 3 old guys and he said I didn't have to. I told them I wanted as much as possible but I didn't have any money but one of them said I could suck his dick for a dimebag. I did it. When I finished him, he got the weed and put it in a sandwich bag and told me to pull my pants down. When I did, he pushed it inside my vagina.

After that the other two guys wanted the same so I did it again for each of them. Only the last guy never came and got mad and shoved his bag up my ass without warning me. Before we left, the first guy said to wait and pulled my pants down and said he had a little extra for me and shoved a small bottle of rum into my vagina. On the way back to my 'friend's' place, it was very uncomfortable sitting.

When we got back, I stripped and he removed everything from my vagina and ass. Then he kissed me and told me I did very well.

As humiliating as it was, I felt warm all over when he said that.

I think he owns me now.

CHAPTER III

Again, I find myself going back. I got to his house and stripped naked and begged for him to fuck my pussy. He reminded me that I must earn it so I suggested that I lick his ass.

He said the only ass we talk about is mine. He went to the kitchen and brought back a wooden spoon and spatula. Then he ordered me to grasp my ankles and not move. That was an awkward position. He then paddled my ass with the spatula for a while until I was really struggling to maintain my balance, then sodomized me with the spoon. He left it in me and told me to not drop it. Then he ordered a pizza.

While we waited for the pizza, I had to suck him. He made me answer the door and collect the pizza, naked and with the spoon in my ass. Finally, he removed it and we took a shower, he washed me and fingered my pussy till I orgasmed. Finally.

Chapter VI

He requires me naked and on my knees. Anticipation of what's to come, whether I will suffer or melt in ecstatic bliss, either way, I will serve his desires.

If he uses my mouth, I will swallow as if I'm dying in a desert.

If he uses a whip, cane, or bare hand on my waiting behind, I will sing my suffering to the rhythm he plays.

If he chooss to take me from behind, to sodomize me harshly, I will submit. I will cry, and I will strive to satisfy his lust.

These lessons are new to me and difficult to embrace.

I will require correction and discipline.

I will sometimes require rope.

I am astonished now that, as a 37 year old, white Christian, married woman, I want only to use my body to serve the lust of a near stranger. To be used and punished, bound and humiliated by this beautiful chocolate man. A man I now call 'Master'.

All I now want is to be told what to do, to be given permission to rise from my knees to be his personal slut. To present my heavy breasts and full lips, my unused pussy and fat ass for inspection and service.

My life before was not uncomfortable or displeasing, just empty sexually and emotionally. Now I'm filled with both.

I'm terrified that I'm throwing it all away. I just have to be smart enough to hide my role as sexslave from my real life.

Chapter V

So, he summoned me last night and I showed up at his place dressed in jeans and white T-shirt with no bra as he demanded.

His house was dark but the front door was ajar so I went in and as soon as I was inside, I was grabbed from behind and spun around and pressed to the wall. He told me to put my hands on the wall and not move and ripped my shirt down the front. Then he let me go and turned on a light and had me turn to him. He started rubbing and pinching my nipples and they got hard and then, unexpectedly to me, he clamped one nipple with one of those springy paper binders. Holy shit. It hurt so much that I actually peed my pants. Then he clamped the other nipple.

I was dragged into his bedroom and forced to bend over, facefirst on the bed. That made those damn clamps hurt even more. I actually screamed. He pulled my pants down and spanked me hard.

THEN HE RAPED MY PUSSY FROM BEHIND!!!

He stopped before he came in me though and pulled out and got on the bed and pulled me onto him. He grabbed my breasts and made me ride his cock hard. Yes, he hurt me but finally, he was in my pussy. I was ready to cum and he pulled off the clamps just as I started moaning, making my nipples hurt differently. He came in me while I was having the hardest orgasm I've ever had.

He told me next time I will pay for my pleasure with pain...