Slave Amira Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she understood that she'd learn, of course.

"And maybe I'll see you again. If you sell well. Some of the wealthiest lords in Remos sometimes visit Master Therion, with their favorite slaves."

"Maybe," Amira whispered.

"Try to sleep, pretty one. You'll need to rest for the slaver's castle."

Amira knew enough of slave custom that a slave had to be dismissed by the free person they were servicing, but this redheaded woman already deigned to treat her as if she were her equal - her subordinate, even. The slave left her guest bedroom, with knowledge of the compromising intentions of its resident.

Amira glanced at the crescent moon outside her window - colored now with the thin night clouds of the Remosan borderlands. The thin outline of the southerly road back to Mirae visible from the moonlight.

She could go back, of course, if she really wanted. Bribing a guard to take her there. Stealing a horse from Therion's stables, even. She was a good rider. Father would be furious, but he'd welcome her back, ultimately.

But she wouldn't, Amira knew as she curled into the pillow of the guest bedroom. She'd go to Remos City with Mithras; accompany him for a meeting at Winding Sea Castle.

She'd treat the Remosan slavers of women politely, obeying them. And she'd sign the document that would give these feared and despised men control over her fate.

She'd behave well during her auction, of course. Showing off every curve of her tight body.

And she'd be sold to a Master. Her tits pierced and body tattooed with the insignia of his harem. Master would make her a perfect slave, one worthy of being shown off to men and women of repute in Remos.

She'd disgrace every legacy of her family as travelers saw what a willing and needy whore she was. Mirae had fought for decades to be free of Remosan domination; she'd instead be known for craving it, for seeking an opportunity to serve, please and entertain as a fine pleasure slave.

Amira's hand slithered down her body, over her nightgown, and into her panties, finally reaching her needy clit after a scintillating evening of temptation.

12