Slave Camp Ch. 02

Story Info
Rhonda's day at slave camp continues.
6.3k words
4.19
60.2k
24

Part 2 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,286 Followers

Rhonda found herself holding a warm bowl of what might be best described as gruel. She knew what was in the bowl. It was called slave chow. It made gruel, porridge, oatmeal or any other hot breakfast meal appetizing in comparison. This stuff was nauseating. It was a tasteless warm bowl of mucous. Rhonda knew it was supposed to be nutritious. It was developed to be a complete diet containing all the protein, carbohydrate and vitamins a human needed. Flavor was deliberately taken out of the equation.

She had eaten it before. That was when she was in jail after her conviction while she awaited processing and being turned over to her new owner, Derek. Eating it had not been an option. She was told to eat it or be spanked. Any further refusal meant she would stay hungry with a burning bottom. Her resolve not to eat it lasted one meal. The next morning she rubbed her sore bare butt as she watched the food ladelled into her bowl. She ate what was offered, retching.

She thought back to her first day with Derek. That evening she and Caroline watched as Derek put a small bag of slave chow in the pantry and said, "You will eat what I eat. You will sleep in a bed, like me. I will let you get dressed. In other words, you will live fairly normal lives as long as you obey. Any or all of those privileges will be taken away at the slightest defiance. I am quite aware of what you intended to do to me, Rhonda. In addition to taking my property and money, you wanted my dignity. Needless to say, I am not happy. But I own you both now. There is no reason for me to be vindictive."

Rhonda was so appreciative she would have welcomed Derek to take any of her three holes on the spot although she did not say so. She quietly explained the prosecutors questioned why she did not seek some revenge for her alleged sexual assault. She was acting her part. Even to her the excuse sounded lame.

Rhonda's attention was wrested back to the present. "Is there a problem with your breakfast, cupcake?" the female guard asked her with a grin. Rhonda had just been directed to a seat at a table alongside women who were busy shoveling the disgusting mess into their mouths.

"Uhh, I am not hungry, Ma'am." Rhonda responded. On the way to the dining facility she had referred to the female guard who escorted her away from Derek as 'Mistress.' That was the conventional way a slave addressed a free woman.

"Don't call me Mistress", the guard had responded. "I work for the State. I do not own you. You will call me Ma'am when addressing me. Or you can call me guard." The female guard was in her mid-thirties. She looked like your next door neighbor, not the harsh, threatening entity Rhonda now saw her as.

"I prepared that food especially for you." the guard, behind her said in an even, nonthreatening tone. "Since you do not appreciate my efforts you can stand and bend over your stool, elbows on the seat. spread your legs." Rhonda complied, trembling.

The guard wasted no time scorching Rhonda's butt with her strap. Each of the five times she swung elicited a scream. The beating ended when the guard said. "I know you new slaves think you can get your owners to go easy on you if you offer your pussy." Suddenly Rhonda felt the guard's hand smack her unprotected vagina. A jolt of pain shot up into her abdomen. Her labia and clitoris burned. The guard brought her hand up to hit her again."Now, unless you want more, I suggest you sit and eat your breakfast." the guard said. "It is best when still warm. Even experienced slaves have a hard time eating cold slave chow."

"Rhonda sat and spooned the disgusting mess into her mouth. She glanced around trying not to turn her head to see if any of the other slaves were licking their bowls. She was fully prepared to do so at this point. Her butt burned. Her vagina throbbed. Her face burned at the humiliation of the public spanking. Even though he had spanked her several times, Derek had not treated her so harshly. This scared the shit out of her. She had thought Derek was cruel when he had spanked her and Caroline the first day he had taken them home.

He had already contacted their attorney and had the key to her former home. He allowed them to pack most of their clothing. All formal dress was left behind. When they got to their new home Derek had told them to put their clothing away neatly as he watched while sipping a beer. Both women were nude the whole time. Caroline finished first. Derek had reached between her legs and felt her up. "Nice. A little wet. I suppose you let a boyfriend have your pussy, so you are not a virgin." he stated. She nodded her head trembling. "How about your asshole?" Derek had asked. He laughed at Caroline's shocked expression

Rhonda could not resist. "You perv! Fuck me but leave my daughter alone." she screamed. She realized instantaneously she had been set up. Both women had their asses spanked until their butts were red and burning. "Please sir. I am sorry. You own my ass. You own my body. Use it any way you want." Rhonda was quickly begging. Although she knew he had the right, she resented Derek fucking both her and her daughter. Which he did repeatedly over the next few days.

Derek seemed to prefer Caroline. That fact made Rhonda jealous despite her aversion to Derek's using her. The realization she was jealous of her own daughter shocked her. She made an effort to perform like a wanton slut those nights when Derek called her to his bedroom.

She broke out of her thoughts when she began to hear murmurs of quiet conversation around the room. Up to this point she was afraid to look around. She noticed the other women at her table all had green tags on their collars. Three women were still eating. Rhonda recognized them from the waiting area.

"Group One!" a guard called. "Stand and pick up your bowls. Put them in the bin and line up by the door." The women at the first table immediately got to their feet and silently obeyed. The guard went down the line of slaves scanning their collars with a small pen-like device. "What are you doing in this line, 243? Don't your know your group? When did you get here?"

"Uhh, I was told to sit at this table. I was brought over yesterday afternoon." the woman stammered. The guard told her she better pay extra close attention to her classes today. Then told her to wait for the next group. The slave looked relieved to not be punished. Group one silently filed out of the room following the guard.

A second group was called and then the green tags. Three slaves wearing aprons arrived and pushed the bin loaded with the dirty bowls through a second doorway in the back of the room.

Rhonda's group stopped at a restroom area. Three toilets sat in an open space. Pipes and hoses hung from the ceiling. "Use the toilet if you even THINK you might need to go in the next couple hours." the guard in charge of their group said. "We are not happy when a slave soils herself in class." One woman was the designated to hold the toilet paper and dole it out as needed.

"It is obvious we get no privacy.' thought Rhonda.

Almost as if the guard heard her thoughts she said loudly, "Slaves have no right to privacy. Get on with it."

'What is this place? I see shower heads on some of those hoses over there. It looks more like a car wash area than a bathroom." Rhonda whispered as she stood in line for a toilet. 'There are hoists in the ceiling. See those chains hanging down?"

"I'm more afraid of what might be behind those cabinet doors. I heard stories about new slaves getting enemas and douches and being scrubbed down by state employees before going on the auction block. I thought it was all bullshit until seeing this." the other woman muttered.

Rhonda's group was ushered into a room. Two rows of plastic chairs formed a semi-circle. The chairs were widely spaced with the chairs in the second row behind the gap in the front row. Everyone could see the front of the room. More importantly, anybody in the front of the room could see each individual chair. A small podium stood in front. A tall stool sat behind it. When the slaves were all seated a uniformed woman entered. All the guards Rhonda had seen so far had worn a utility belt with a strap hanging on one side and a couple pouches containing unknown items. A small cell phone sized device clamped to her left forearm. This woman lacked the utility belt.

She stepped to the small podium and placed her tablet on it. "Good morning. Welcome to slave camp." she began. "My name is Rachael Dubois, not that it makes a bit of difference to any of you. I am the senior slave processor here at the Slave Induction Center. Virtually everyone you are likely to encounter during your stay here is under my supervision. I do like to give my credentials, however. I have a Master's in criminal justice and a Master's in psychology. I am working on my doctorate. I tell you this because that is the basis for this program."

"Slave Camp as we call it was developed to orient newly minted slaves to their future lives. I am sure you observed the other women at breakfast this morning when they got out of their seats and prepared to leave the dining hall. They did so without hesitation or comment. We did not beat or shock them into compliance. They simply went through our program here at the center. Don't get me wrong. Almost all of them were punished at one time or other during their stay. Some multiple times. But they have come to understand their new place in society. As will you."

"We have about a one percent recidivism for our inductees at this facility. By that I mean, only one percent are brought back with their new owners saying his or her slave just does not understand what being a slave really is. That is how we advertise our slave camp."

"In this class, none of you went through our center. You were released directly from the jail or the collaring center into your owner's custody. I will tell you now you will find this program repetitive. You will find my speech this morning repetitive. I will repeat myself. I will circle back again and again to point out something to make my point. But I will warn you. Do not let your attention wane. At the first sign of your not paying attention, you will be punished. By the end of your stay here, you almost be able to recite the lesson you hear this morning. You will hear it daily from myself or one of the keepers."

"Why the repetition? Because of one simple premise: Convicts as a general rule are among the dumbest, stupidest people in our society. You have no common sense. You are collectively dumb as a box of rocks. Repetition will drive this lesson home. We will come back to this point time and again. And I know, some of you are highly intelligent and held down decent jobs, even ones with a great deal of responsibility. I stand by my premise. I will explain as we go along."

"I will start with basics and pretend you all just woke up, completely ignorant. Twenty years ago our economy was in the toilet. The government was in turmoil. Our government was so liberal it could barely function. Socialism threatened to bankrupt the country. People did not have to work, businesses were going bankrupt and the average hard working citizen could barely keep up and they were angry and on the verge of revolt.. The only thing that everyone agreed on was that criminals should be punished. Our jails and prisons were already at full capacity. But they only held the worst of the criminals and those were pampered like babies in a child care facility. Average mid_level criminals often claimed they were 'not understood' and chose to act out repeatedly and often got away with it with only a slap on the wrist or a fine. In other words, our whole society was in such chaos it was in danger of collapse. "

"The pendulum swung. Many feared we were going to turn into a police state. Fortunately, the new Founding Parents stopped in a moderate position. Their platform appealed to almost everyone, well except the criminals and potential criminals. The country began to stabilize. One of the biggest changes and the one that affects us here today, it the 30th amendment. It allowed for slavery under certain conditions."

"The new slavery was non-hereditary. In other words, no person would be a slave simply because his or her parent was a slave. The danger of a slave becoming a parent was rendered soon moot and addressed in other laws. The original wording of the amendment said something like 'Those people not conforming with the institutions of society namely criminals could be enslaved for a period of time until they served their sentence and could be restored to the status of citizen.'"

"How a person might be restored to citizen status is an issue we will talk about later. but it is significant. Think of doctors, nurses, college professors, anybody with a license losing their careers forever because they became a slave for a period of time. There are many issues to consider."

"On one side we had those who claimed putting so many into slavery even for a short time would destroy us. On the other hand we had those who said that law and order should prevail at any cost. The end result was we compromised so the economy could and would flourish."

"Now while, the Constitutional amendment remains, the way it has been implemented has changed over the years. We had to make some significant adjustments to our slavery laws. Today we are going to go over how those implementations by federal law affects you."

"Essentially, each of you as a convicted criminal turned slave has been stripped of your rights as a citizen. You BARELY retain a few of your human rights while you are a slave. I demonstrate this by saying a man cannot have sex with his pet dog. But your owner can can use you sexually in any fashion he or she desires. Your owner can augment your breasts, or pierce and ring portions of your anatomy all on his or her whim. Even branding or tattoos are permitted. Of course some modifications are regulated or even outlawed. About the only right you have is you will be left relatively intact physically during your servitude. Your mental state will certainly be altered. Again, we will come back to this."

"The whole idea is that, as a slave, you will do WHAT you are told, HOW you are told, WHEN you are told. Fortunately for all of you our lawmakers realized unfettered power of an owner over a slave was not an acceptable option, so while an owner's authority is broad, there are limitations. Owners need to learn those limits to avoid a problem. In the early years, some slave owners went overboard and wound up slaves themselves because of the crime of abuse. Abuse is a relative term. Again we will come back to that."

"Okay, our little civics lesson here shows we have slaves and owners with great powers over those slaves. Each of you in this room committed a crime and inflicted damage against another individual or entity. As restitution, you have been turned over to that person as his or her chattel, their property, a slave, for varying lengths of time."

"The term restitution is probably the single most important concept after the idea of loss of freedom. In the beginning, if you were declared a slave ALL your property would become your owner's. A man could work all his life, amass a fortune and make one slip, be enslaved for a year or two and lose his property either to an individual or the state. That was quickly declared unfair and unconstitutional."

"Just transferring the property back and forth made lawyers rich. Think of a full succession when a parent dies which costs thousands of dollars each time. The majority agreed the perpetrator should pay for the loss his victim sustained, but then it was pointed out if that were the only criteria, it meant the rich could do whatever they wanted and merely pay their way out of a problem. We finally settled on certain crimes having slavery sentences attached and then pay restitution on top of that. After a few tweaks we settled on something like that. I will show examples later."

"Most of the women you saw this morning committed crimes against society itself instead of an individual like you did. One might be convicted of a DUI, driving under the influence, multiple times. Had a singular person been injured, the court might have awarded the convict to the person or his family as compensation for sustained losses. If no specific victim who sustained a justifiable injury could be identified, the convict would become property of the state. Another example is someone caught dealing narcotics. That convict would become property of the state. The convict would then be enslaved and sold at public auction with the proceeds of the sale going to the state."

"For females, statistics show only a small proportion of crimes resulting in slavery are due to non-financial reasons. About ten percent actually. That does not mean a woman is any better at controlling her emotions as a man. The incidences of emotionally fueled crimes by women are indeed higher than with males. A woman might key a car or even bash the car windshield if she thinks she has been wronged. But the damage is usually relatively minor and only results in a fine, financial restitution and maybe even public spanking. Not always. Let's take the case of one of your own. I talked with most of your owners and read your case files so I know your backstories."

"638, stand up and face the others." The woman who had knelt by Rhonda in the waiting room wearing the tee shirt got to her feet. Ms Dubois continued. "638 here was cheating on her husband. He, in turn, decided to have his own affair. Now 638 did not take her aggression out on her ex nor his girlfriend. Instead, she went after one of her ex-husband coworkers, an innocent woman who she felt should have told her of her husband's affair.. The coworker had been a casual friend of 638 and suspected the husband was cheating but said nothing. 638 decided to focus her anger on this coworker. and accosted her publicly in a restaurant. She was stopped before she could get too carried away. Instead of letting the matter lie, later that night 638 decided to go after the coworker with a firebomb. No one was hurt physically. The coworker's house was damaged. 638 had a good lawyer who got attempted murder charges dropped. But 638 was still convicted of felonious assault. Plus the property damage was significant. 638 is now going to serve the next fifteen years as that other woman's slave unless of course the woman decides to sell her. Uncontrolled anger. Sit back down 638."

"With men, this kind of anger usually results in a death as they are commonly far more violent. For instance 'dissing' or disrespecting another might spark a man into committing a drive by shooting or a knifing or beating. Often serious injury or death results. In that case a life sentence may be pronounced or even the death penalty."

"Rape and general sexual assault is another example of a non-financial crime that carries extremely stiff penalties. Not only very long slavery sentences levied, but often these men face life long repercussions. Now many male slaves find their genitals enclosed in a chastity device. Some as short term punishment, some as an almost permanent state. I am sure you have all heard of cock cages. These devices are variable. Some only enclose the penis so the testes are available as a target for punishment. Others have shock devices. All are meant to prevent the male from sexual satisfaction except as possible reward for good behavior. They are a tool to maintain control."

"In the case of a rapist, the convicted slave might find he loses more than a temporary restriction. Some are implanted with a chemical that prevents an erection altogether. Early attempts at effective implants have caused permanent and complete erectile dysfunction. I understand they are trying to make implants that are reversible. Lasting five or ten years. In those cases the male slave can still stimulate his limp penis for a little satisfaction. That is of course if it is not locked away." Ms Dubois chuckled. "However, in recent years, rapists and especially sexual predators of children receive ablation of the penile nerves. That means no feeling at all. That coupled with the erection preventing implant renders the male appendage into nothing more than a useless lump of flesh through which he can urinate."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,286 Followers
12