Slave Camp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nerve ablation on women is not so effective. I imagine you heard about the case of the female teacher who had serial affairs with her young male students. Her clitoris was ablated. She could still get some pleasure from penetrative sex but nothing else. She will never again get pleasure from masturbating or oral sex."

"Now I bring up these more serious punishments as general knowledge. None of you here are guilty of a sex crime although we have one individual who was involved in a sexual assault case."

"Now remember a few minutes ago, I said, "Convicts are among the dumbest, stupidest people in our society having no common sense. And are collectively dumb as a box of rocks? Well the rest of you bear out my premise. You are in the category of the 90% of female criminals whose primary goal was money. Some of you robbed, some stole, attempted blackmail or extortion. Some used violence and a few were more subtle. But you had two things in common other than the lure of money. One, you never considered the reward versus risk of your actions and two you never thought you would get caught."

"Those two last points or the combination is why we still have crime. 222, please stand up. The brunette slave whose owner was talking earlier to 638's owner stood."

"222 here decided to help her boyfriend get out of debt. He apparently got in over his head gambling. Why she would risk herself for him boggles the mind. He must have been spectacular in bed or maybe he had a great tongue." Ms Dubois laughed. Others laughed as well. 222 blushed. "222 had a good job as a secretary for a large construction company. She made a fairly good salary, drove a nice car and had a nice decent wardrobe. Even had a small collection of jewelry. She was buying a house and had it furnished nicely. She had a good life before she got stupid." 222 began to sob.

"Now all those assets along with her cute little butt belong to her ex boss and the construction company he owns. Why? Because she watched millions of dollars worth of invoices and payments cross her desk each year, and she decided she would grab a little for herself. So she and her boyfriend formulated a half-baked plan to submit the occasional invoice and take the money. For some reason she never thought they might get found out, especially since the amount she skimmed was relatively small. Many criminals get away with their crime for a little while. But finally accounts were audited and the fact that some accounts had considerably higher expenses than others became evident. It was easy to trace the money. And now 222 is sitting here with us."

"She will be a slave for ten years. And here is the amusing part. She will continue to work for the construction company maybe in a job similar to the one she had, only with a few extra duties like performing sexual acts for her boss or anybody else he chooses to share her with. She will wear what he tells her and live where he wants. Basically she will have nothing to show for her efforts at the end of the next ten years except for having paid some social security contributions that will support her later in life."

"I take that back. Now I may be wrong and if one of you know better, please correct me. But the way I understand it, under current IRS regulations if a company offers 401k contributions or profit sharing bonuses to employees, then slaves are entitled to the same. So 222 might still get a little something."

A cart arrived with an urn of coffee. Ms Dubois stepped over and poured herself a cup. "I can be nice. There is no cause for me to not be reasonable." She nodded at the guard.

The guard began to bark orders. "Stand up! Face left! Front row, start forward and come around." She pointed to the route the first woman was to take. "Second row fall in behind." The guard stopped the line, turned and poured herself a half cup of coffee, before turning to the first slave and nodded."Serve yourself if you want a cup. Then return to your seats."

Rhonda glanced at Ms Dubois while she waited her turn. Ms Dubois was seated comfortably on the stool behind her podium and talking on a cell phone. When the slaves had finished their coffee, the guard handed the closest woman a trash can and told her to collect the empty cups. Once that was done Ms Dubois took her place in front of them.

''I want you all to think about what I am about to say next over the next ten or more years you will serve as a slave. You will remember what I say today and wish you had heard it before you committed your crime." Ms Dubois paused to watch their expectant faces. "Hell, who am I kidding? Most of you would have done what you did anyway. Why? Because you are stupid. You are impulsive. That is a characteristic most criminals share. You do not consider the risk you are taking compared to the reward you might reap. You also never think you are going to get caught anyway. That is why we will always have criminals."

"Who here has heard of indentured servitude?" Half the women raised their hands. "How many understand the differences and similarities between indentures and slaves." None of the hands remained in the air. "That is what I thought. Most in the general public think of indentures as stupid idiots who volunteer to be slaves or someone forced into slavery because of debt. And that used to be the case. Now some people, especially savvy young men and women are using the indenture program to their advantage.'

"For one thing an indenture contract has a maximum length of five years. If you don't like, you have to suffer through only through a few year's time. It requires a whole new contract after those first five, so an indenture can not be coerced to extend. There are many kinds of indenture."

"Some are written where the person is no more than a prepaid employee. Of course their yearly gross is far less than if they got paid monthly and they often work longer hours, but they get their money up front. Some use it to pay a family member's medical bills for instance. Say you are working as a teller for a bank. You intend to remain working for that bank but you need money now. The bank could buy your services for however many years all prepaid. Virtually all these provide room and board although the food and residence are not much more than subsistence, usually."

"Basically, a person can write and negotiate the contract he or she wants. Finding a buyer who accepts those terms might be a little tricky. One of our growing industries is brokers who match indentures with purchasers."

"The indenture contract might or might not include occasional, frequent or unlimited sexual activity. In other words some are labor only and some are full sex slave.. Texas offers, by state statute, a type of contract where the indenture negotiates the times he or she acts as a slave. Other times, he or she is a normal citizen,living a normal life like maybe attending class at a university."

"One of the more interesting trends now is the one where the person actually sells herself or himself for full slave-like activity. I recently attended a conference in Houston where I met a young lady who sold herself for five years just as she graduated college. She received 150 thousand dollars for the five years, so 30k a year. I understand that is about average.After taxes she netted 120 thousand. What she did with the money is the interesting part. She invested it in a mutual fund account. At the current rate of return of 13% if she waits ten years to use that money she will have 400 thousand dollars.If she chooses to wait 20 years, she could retire at the age of 42 with 1.4 million dollars in the bank. Of course she would have to act like a slave for that first five years and then leave the money alone and work when she finishes her indenture."

"She said she was submissive anyway and loved sex, so she actually was enjoying her role as a sex toy. And in addition to her slave duties she was getting real work experience. This type indenture is becoming popular."

'So let's compare this girl who will reap a great benefit after five years of slavery to 222 here who after ten years will have diddly squat. Who is the dumb one?"

"Ok, I have a meeting to attend. We will resume this class later." Ms Dubois announced. She stopped by the door and said something quietly to the guard who nodded and grinned.

"Alright slaves, let's go get y'all freshened up." the guard offered. "On your feet!"

"Oh, shit!" Rhonda muttered when she saw their destination. They had returned to the bathroom area. This time it was not vacant. Two female attendants stood at each of the three stations. They all wore full length plastic aprons over hospital style scrubs.

Another woman sat off to one side by a foot high platform. She wore similar scrubs as the other attendants. Propped up on her head was a set of thick glasses. "First slave, on the step!" the guard ordered. The rest of the slaves looked as the woman in the chair ordered the slave to turn, spread her legs wide and bend over to grab the handrail on the platform. The slave's groin was fully exposed.

The attendant flipped on a small spotlight, lowered her glasses and began to run her fingers over the slaves bottom. "Good to go." she announced, and slapped the slave's butt. "Up! Station one!" The guard pointed. A second slave was waved forward for her examination. Rhonda could see the glasses were magnifiers. She realized they were being inspected for pubic hair. The second slave apparently failed her exam. "Other side of the room. Tell them you need some hair tweezed." was the declaration. The next slave was pronounced okay and directed to station two. The fourth sent across the room with the order. "Ask for a wax and five stripes.You were told to be hairless. You missed a lot at the base of your asscrack." When the woman stood, Rhonda saw it was 638.

"Please, it's too much!" a female voice cried plaintively. Rhonda heard and turned around to see who had yelled. She could barely believe the sight before her.

The slave was bent over at the waist, legs spread wide. Her wrists were caught in a loop that hung from one of the hoist chains. The slaves arms had been pulled high behind her, forcing her to bend over. A pair of nozzles had been stuffed into both her holes. Water cascaded from the woman's vagina. The other nozzle was held firmly up the slaves rectum. The guard called over, "Want her devoxed?"

'Yes please. We only got a liter up her before she started hollering. I slowed it down a bit." one attendant said. "I hate screamers. And by the time I get the second liter in her, she will be loud as hell. Okay to beg but not scream." The guard reached for something in one of her utility pouches and stepped in front of the slave. She grabbed the slave's hair lifting her face. The slave went silent. She still shook her head for side to side but now in silent protest of her treatment.

It was Rhonda's turn next on inspection platform. She was happy to hear herself pronounced hairless. She was directed to station one. She watched the attendant remove both nozzles from the first slave's holes.. "Now we wait four minutes.Put your legs together and hold it. I don't want shit in my bay. If you lose control, we start all over." The second attendant wiped the nozzles with a cloth and looped them over a hook and out of the way.

The attendant turned to Rhonda and the other two slaves waiting. "You get a two liter soap suds enema. You hold it for four minutes and then you expel. Your pussy gets flushed for the whole time it takes to fill you up. We don't know how much cum might be up your skanky holes. Then you get three flushes of clear water. It's tough but you can handle it. Wimp out like this one and you get extra. I am tempted to put her back at the end of the line and repeat the whole process. It just depends on how she acts from now on." Rhonda could see the woman's stomach was bulging and she was in major distress. Finally time was called and the slave was allowed to waddle to the toilet. Her face was a mess, bright red and covered with tears. She was obviously still crying but not making a sound.

"I don't know if I can take that." the slave behind Rhonda whispered.

"You can and will." Rhonda whispered back. "We all will, one way or another." They watched as the slave was brought back and the rest of the enemas were given. Then the slave was scrubbed with a soapy solution from head to toe,and rinsed.

"Give me a hard time tomorrow and I will make this experience look like a walk in the park." the attendant said. "Now go over there and towel off." The slave padded silently to her next spot. "Next!"

It was Rhonda's turn. "You saw what happens. Are you going to be good?" the attendant asked. Rhonda nodded, afraid to speak. "Good I'll use the small nozzles then. The same as I used on the last one." Rhonda looked at her and shuddered. The nozzles did not look all that small to her. Rhonda bent over and her arms lifted painfully as the chain pulled them up.. She feared if she lost her balance she would dislocate her shoulders. She felt lube squirted up her rectum. "First insertion gets lube, after that you are loose enough." one attendant said. Rhonda winced at the pain of her anus being stretched. Then one was inserted into her vagina. The water in her vagina started, followed shortly by the one in her rectum.

"The enema is metered. If you cramp too much and want me to slow it a bit, ask politely. The douche lasts the whole time your ass is getting filled." the attendant said. Rhonda began to moan with the discomfort. Her guts cramped painfully. She looked back past her hanging breasts, towards her abdomen and was surprised how distended it looked from this angle. She tried deep breathing. Finally she felt the nozzles removed. She clinched her anus trying to not leak any of her bowels contents. She certainly did not want to repeat this. Then she remembered what the attendant had said about tomorrow. Surely they did not really go through this process daily!

She knew as a nurse what some of the effects of frequent douching were. "You don't douche us every day do you? That can cause infections!" she asked.

"It will also irritate like hell." the attendant offered. "Normally we only do it the first day. But if you give us a hard time, we'll do again maybe even using the soap solution.Plus scrub hell out of your clit and pussy lips. We'll make sure you are sore ad tender down there. So be a good girl.'

Rhonda was happy to finally leave the wash down area. One of the others expressed her thoughts when she said. "After that, just staying naked is no big deal."

end of part 2

12