Slave Camp Ch. 03

Story Info
The slaves learn more.
9.3k words
4.25
27.7k
18

Part 3 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers

Rhonda's group returned to the classroom to find Ms Dubois waiting. They took their seats. "Now that you have all had the opportunity to get freshened up, we will continue with our class." Ms Dubois stated with a grin. Rhonda and a couple others groaned but caught themselves and froze in fear. Ms. Dubois smiled. "Responses are allowed as long as they are polite."

"Now if you remember, I had just compared 222's sentence of ten years as a judicial slave and reaping virtually nothing at the end to an indenture who, after only a five year commitment, would have a nice little nest egg."

"About five years ago we looked like we were headed for a debtor's prison type enslavement system. Loaning agencies wanted the borrower to put their own body up for collateral no matter the size of the loan and no matter what other assets they might have. That was quickly regulated out of existence. The laws governing civil indenture took care of that type of agreement fearing possible coercion of the borrower. It was certainly considered unethical. A drunk person or someone acting on a dare could not suddenly find herself collared. At the same time a submissive person seeking an alternative lifestyle by just saying he or she wanted to be a legal slave was no longer allowed. The person can still do it of course. They simply have to go through the indenture process, selling themselves for fair compensation."

"I regularly access slave statistics as part of my research. In the past five years not one person has been legally indentured without fair compensation. The attempt would not only raise eyebrows but result in some serious investigation. At least an examination of mental fitness would be included. A legally reviewed contract is filed in all cases of indenture to ensure the rights of both parties are protected. Like I said before, slavery has become a major industry in our economy. It will be preserved. And that means regulation."

"There are many other differences between judicial enslavement and civil indenture as well. One is the collar around your neck. An indenture's collar shares many of the same features as yours. What is notably missing is the ability to shock the wearer. Both collars will buzz like a pager. And both are locked in place although the green collar an indenture wears can be removed at almost any slave induction center. Both collars have the same GPS function. It can be located anywhere in the country to within ten yards using a simple cell phone app. Your collar is in constant contact via any nearby wifi system, modem, cell tower or even a cell phone. Similarly, the wearer can send out a distress message. I see from your expressions this is new to you."

"Feel around the underside of your collar. At some point you will feel two small raised areas. They resemble Braille dots. If you hold your finger over that spot for three or four seconds you will feel a buzz. That indicates your message has been sent. All phones, tablets, computers etc your owner linked to your collar has been alerted you have a problem. It is a 'come find me' message. Your owner can then check where you are and either go himself or notify the authorities. It was designed to prevent abductions."

"I am sure you have been most concerned with the shock capability of a slave collar. There are two levels of warning, the first a mild buzz. Some owners use it like a pager, as a signal for you to come or call. Level two stings a bit and is usually used as a warning you are risking a punishment. The half shock pretty much knocks you on your butt. I am sure you remember that from when you were first collared. You experienced each."

"Now the full shock is a serious matter. It will incapacitate you for up to ten minutes or so. Even after that you will unable to get up or walk for a while without assistance. You will be disoriented and ache for hours. We don't shock you like that when placing the collar for the practical reason we would need a wheelchair to get you back to your cell. There is no point, unless you are getting violent and that rarely happens. The half shock is enough. Has anybody here experienced the full shock?" One woman raised her hand. "Was I accurate in my description? And what did you do to get shocked"

"I didn't do anything, My owner was reading the manual and claimed he touched the icon by accident. I think he said that to appease his wife who was really upset at him because I peed all over her new carpet. After I woke up, I threw up on it, too. I thought she was gonna beat HIS ass. She chewed him out and told him to be careful several times that day. She and I both suspect he just wanted to see what the full shock would do to me. It was no accident." The class laughed. Ms Dubois nodded and said that vomiting happens sometimes.

"I am going to warn you to keep your collar charged. Never let it get low. You cannot just let the battery run down and have the collar lose its effectiveness. When the charge drops to twenty percent you will receive warning buzzes every hour or so. As the charge drops further instead of buzzing you get the mildly painful warnings starting. Then a series of half shocks and you all know how those will get your attention. One or two full shocks later and you are in serious trouble. The danger zone. Before the collar runs out of charge it is programmed to discharge all at once. If your heart does not stop when that happens the nerves in your spinal column are fried." The slaves looked at her in horror.

"The same thing happens if you seriously try to remove the collar. It is made with a tungsten alloy and can't be cut. But could be shattered if squeezed. What moron is going to put her neck in a vice or something capable of that power to take the risk? If the vice did not break your neck or traumatize the soft tissues, the collar discharging all at once would finish you. These extreme features were not intended for the run of the mill slave. Historically syndicate bosses often elude conviction for major offenses but have been convicted of relatively minor crimes. Their families would buy them and it was business as usual until they could figure a way to remove the collar. The collars were metal back then and shocked but did not have the extra features I just described."

"Also you can't leave the country wearing a standard collar, not even to go on vacation or a cruise. Other countries do not share our view of slavery. They refuse to extradite escaped slaves. There is another collar available that allows you to leave the country. It actually works like a satellite phone. I have heard it contains a small explosive device. Again the purpose is to prevent slaves from trying to avoid the law."

"There were arguments these serious bad guys should be treated more harshly. But our legal system cannot do that. One of our primary legal principles is equal protection. That also means equal punishment. So all slaves got the new collar. And it actually protects slaves as well as the owners."

"At one time, enterprising criminals thought they could steal slaves and use them as prostitutes. I am not talking about a few fucks. I am talking about major gangbangs, BDSM orgies lasting hours. Chaining the slave to a bed and using her until she is physically and mentally destroyed. The criminals tried to use the defense they were only guilty of animal theft and abuse at most."

"We have had many changes over the years as to how the public perceives slaves. As far as most of you women are concerned, rape of a slave is not considered rape and is not prosecuted as such. It is more of an issue of somebody stealing your owners property or rather the use of his or her property. Think of stealing a car and going joy riding."

"Laws once again changed. Even owners are now required to consider their slave's well-being. That is physical and mental. Make no mistake. That does NOT mean your owner cannot use and abuse you in ways that would not be permissible to do to a free citizen. You will undoubtedly be marked and altered both physically and mentally, but not DESTROYED. I said before the idea is to leave you relatively intact."

"While we are talking about health and welfare, I want to remind you that slaves are required to be inoculated for the newest STD vaccine yearly. Females also get a new contraceptive implant. You, as slaves, need to keep this in mind and remind your owner. This is when the slave also gets a physical examination. Extreme abuse is noted and reported. Owners can find their slaves confiscated."

"Owners are supposed to know all this. They actually have to pass a written exam to get their owners license. There are online manuals and owner training seminars. It is almost as simple as getting a drivers license."

"Slaves used to be kept nude almost constantly. It was pretty much considered okay to grope a nude slave as it walked by but if you wanted to do anything further you had to ask permission of the owner. Owners began to get tired of their slave having her duties interrupted by roaming hands."

"Here in the south where it is warm, going naked most of the year is easy. Not so much up north and the general public was not as comfortable seeing people walking around naked. Especially around children. Another reason the convention of not keeping slaves nude was their return to the work force. A nude slave in the back room was easy. But particularly in the food industry it violated health laws. Labor intensive jobs were perfectly suited for judicial slaves and health and safety had to be considered. Especially if the slave was expected to be returned to society at some time in the future. Even if that return would be to a halfway house for elderly ex-slaves."

"Our economy also could not stand to lose many of its professionals just because they were enslaved. Of course some crimes resulted in the automatic forfeiture of licenses and certifications but many white collar and professional people were enslaved for multiple misdemeanors instead of a career-ending felony."

"Consider this, a doctor is barely over the legal limit for alcohol. First offense for a DUI does not normally result in enslavement. But he has a gun in his car for protection. Believe me, having a gun in a car has got many people in trouble. I would bet half or better of the cars on the road have a handgun within reach. Police do not check unless another crime has been committed. The second misdemeanor might mean one to five years of enslavement. Under the original doctrine the doctor would lose his license, his practice and property. I told you earlier property laws were changed. Licensing laws followed soon after. Now it is all on a case by case basis whether the slave will be able to work or end his or her career."

"This very thing happened a year ago. The doctor involved is the Chief of neurosurgery at St. Peter's Hospital here in town. He had attended a function and was on his way home. Very fortunately for him his wife was with him. She is a lawyer. She had a little too much to drink also and admitted to me privately they should have taken a taxi or Uber home but really did not want to leave their Mercedes. Doc had applied for his concealed carry license but had not received it yet. As they were being pulled over his wife told him to play along, get angry and slap her in front of the cops."

"So there he was waiting for the cops to see what they would do. They found the gun in the car door mount. Immediately the wife cursed at him and said. "I told you to leave that damn thing at home until you get your carry permit you idiot. He yelled back, "And I told you before to shut up about it." and he slapped her. Hard but not as hard as she made out. She fell down screaming. Now the first two charges meant at least a year of slavery, no doubt. And he would probably have stayed working under the new laws. His income is over a quarter million a year. But the money he made that year would have gone to whoever owned him. He was prime slave material and would have brought a tremendous price for the state to sell."

"But by his savvy wife having him slap her that did not happen. Domestic abuse, cut and dried because it happened in front of the police officers. So his wife got him as her settlement in court.. He got an extra year for the abuse charge, but they are keeping all his income. Well, his ex-wife for now is. She has no intention of leaving him later either. They have three kids. The money still stays in the family."

"I know what happened because his wife told me candidly how the law worked in her favor. He is still in charge at work and lives a fairly normal life at home. But behind closed bedroom doors he lives as a slave. They used to do a little kinky play before. Now she has accelerated it. She takes him up the butt with a strapon as much or more as they have regular genital sex. He performs orally whenever she has the slightest inclination which she says is almost daily. She likes him submissive and said she would like to keep him submissive to her forever."

"I know this because over the past year, she has sent him through the male slave camp twice. She tells me this next year she might send him over here two or three times depending on his patient case load. Each time he is here she signs the permission slip for him to be used orally and anally. He never sucked a cock before but he has sucked many here in camp. And he has taken a real cock up the ass a few times. Of course everything he does here is controlled with his safety considered, but not his feelings. His wife is a friend of mine and requested I supervise him suck four or five cocks in a row at least once each visit. He usually cries afterwards. She only makes him suck cock here because of the risk to his reputation. But he goes home a very cowed little boy."

"Other than her dominating the hell out of him for the past year, they have an otherwise strong relationship. She has promised him she will not cheat on him even though she technically could. She knows he would not re-marry her after his time as a slave is up if she screwed around. And he would not have to pay her alimony either. She gets full use of their assets, but he owns half the value of community property at the time of his enslavement. It was sort of put into an account. I am not a lawyer so I don't know all the legal mechanisms but I do know he is protected by law."

"Now we are going to compare this doctor's enslavement with another professional with the next story. 557, please stand up." Ms Dubois waited a few seconds. "557, don't test me. Ok, I can see from some of your expressions, several of you do not know your name. Your number IS your name now. How many of you do not know the last three of your registration number?" Four women in addition to Rhonda raised their hands.

"Okay then. 557 is going to get shocked. The other four of you will get five stripes and be told your number. Anybody who does not know her number going forward will dearly regret it." The guard approached from one side. She knew that once shocked, a slave goes to the floor. Nobody wanted a cracked skull or undue contusions. Ms Dubois touched the icon on her tablet. All the slaves stared as Rhonda went rigid and then convulsed, unable even to scream. She slumped and slid off the chair. The guard grabbed Rhonda's hair to keep her head from hitting the hard floor, but did nothing to arrest her slide to the floor.

Several minutes later Rhonda was back in her chair watching the last of the four slaves receive her punishment. The woman had assumed the same position Rhonda had earlier in the dining hall, bent over, forearms and elbows on the seat of the chair, legs spread. She cried out each time the guard's strap lashed her butt. When told to sit, the woman did as ordered without hesitation, wincing and almost crying out again as her very sore butt connected with the seat.

Ms Dubois said, "We will continue when these slaves calm down a bit. After this next segment you will go have lunch."

All the slaves in the room understood that while Ms Dubois might come across as congenial most of the time, she was indeed hard-core. There may be laws in place to prevent absolute abuse but slaves were still slaves. The crying slaves wiped their tears and sat tall enduring their burning bottoms as stoically as they could.

"With 557's case here, we will see how the laws concerning restitution, property transfer, and retaining a professional license all come together. 557, please stand up. I will ask you to speak on occasion." Rhonda stood.

"I get a little rankled about this case. 557 was in debt like a lot of people. Instead of tightening her belt financially and saving money, she looked for an easy way to get it. She decided to steal some. But she wanted it to be legal stealing. Her target was a man she had worked with for more than fifteen years. She has been his boss for years. So they are very familiar with each other. He had saved diligently and accumulated a nice retirement fund. Plus he owned a house on some acreage. Those assets were worth around four hundred thousand dollars or a little better." There was a collective gasp among the slaves. "Oh yes, she was not going to settle for a petty return. The man had planned long and hard for his golden years and was looking to retire within months."

"What she did was frame him for the crime of sexual assault. Now this is a crime where the man was almost considered guilty until proven innocent. That has been the case until slavery came along and more proof was required. But she created some physical evidence to support her story. Both her and her target are nurses. She picked up a glove he had thrown away at the hospital and took it home. So she had his fingerprints on the inside. Then she stuffed the glove up her pussy to cover it with her secretions and make it look like he had crammed his whole hand up her. This happened after she had invited over a few other nurses and her target to her house. He stayed behind after the meeting at her request. She claimed he went nuts, attacked her, zip tied her over a chair and assaulted her. To add to that, she stuck the handle of a spatula up her own ass or had it done. That part was never clear."

"The police accepted her story. She was taken to a hospital for an examination and the medical report confirmed her story of sexual abuse. She had indeed suffered trauma to the vaginal and anal area. Her victim was arrested and jailed despite his claims he was innocent. He posted bond and got a lawyer. He was fired from his job that he probably would not have gone back to anyway. So he started spending his money going out to eat, gambling and just doing whatever he felt like knowing he was going to lose it all anyway. He knew he was innocent but had no way to prove it. He had an idea but did not really think he could persuade a jury."

"557's husband was right in there with her. How much was her idea and how much was his they never admitted. Anyway, 557's husband wanted their victim back in jail before he could spend all his money. Now remember I said slavery ends at sixty five? Well the target here was sixty four and a half. I'll use his real name. Derek. So Derek would not be made a slave but he would lose all his money, his house, car, all of it. but 557 wanted as much as she could get."

'Well, hubby got the idea to frame Derek again and had their daughter drive over to Derek's home, sit outside and text a threat to 557 and her family using a burner phone. That text contained stuff so savage and cruel it would make you puke or want to take Derek out and beat him to death. No better way to describe it. So back to jail he went. Since the text was not sent from Derek's cell phone, the police traced where it had been sent from. Triangulation indicated Derek's home but Derek could prove he was not home. He had an absolute alibi, video confirmation from security cams at a casino."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers