Slave Camp Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But that means Derek can take me over any time he wants!" Lisa protested loudly. "I'm not sure I can agree with that."

"Your agreement is not necessary." the judge said, not happy with the outburst. "You pled guilty to the charge. I'm sure your attorney and the prosecution explained to you and your daughter what that meant. Whether you are sold on the parish auction block or awarded to your daughter as restitution is the question now. My agreement is contingent on her accepting my conditions." Kat agreed to the terms when asked. The judge proclaimed the case closed and the bailiff escorted Lisa away.

Judge Boudreaux asked for the next case on the docket. He was mildly surprised to see Derek stand up and step up next to Helen. Helen explained the mix up in the paperwork concerning Karen's age. And pointed out original sentence had said her three year term of enslavement had been based on her age. She asked the judge to amend the sentence. Karen immediately stood up and yelled. "That is not fair! I was only sentenced to three years! I want my lawyer! The one I used when I went to court!" Judge Boudreaux snapped his gavel and told Karen to sit down.

"Actually, you were NOT sentenced to only three years." the judge said. "I am reading the case transcript right here. It says you are to be enslaved until your sixty fifth birthday which is only three years from now instead of the longer ten year sentence you would have been otherwise assigned. This requires only the correction of the data in the system rather a new trial. I will uphold the previous sentence of 'until your sixty fifth birthday.'"

"Derek, you son of a bitch!" Karen screamed. "You couldn't just leave it be. You had to fuck me over! Just to pay me back for divorcing your ass years ago!" A few onlookers laughed at the outburst. Judge Boudreaux pounded his gavel to get the court's attention. Karen caught herself and closed her mouth.

"I do not appreciate that kind of disruption in my courtroom." he said. Turning to Derek, he said."It seems you knew this woman from before she was enslaved." Derek explained they were married for fifteen years before they divorced almost twenty five years ago. That was how he knew her recorded age was in error. The judge smiled now. "I assume you will take your slave in hand for her outburst." Derek assured him he would take care of matters as soon as he got Karen home. "Well, there are benches in the hallway." Judge Boudreaux offered. "Should you decide to bend her over sooner. I am sure one of the bailiffs would be happy to loan you a strap if you want an instrument." He announced the case closed and said Derek could pick up the appropriate paperwork from the court clerk in a few minutes to take to the slave registration office.

Derek took the hint. As soon as they left the courtroom he told Karen to drop her jeans to her ankles."Please, Derek! Not here! Not in public!" she begged. A short time later Judge Boudreaux smiled as he heard the sounds of a hand slapping flesh through the courtroom door.

==============

"I hope you aren't afraid I am going to try to steal your mother by saying you can't handle her." Derek said to Kat as they left the courthouse together.

"Oh, no!" Kat said. "I trust you. I am going to need your help. Especially at first. Lou warned me the judge might ask me some questions or just say I could not own Mom. I am happy with the arrangement. I think I am going to have a problem when I take her home though. I am going to really need your help then. Do you think maybe you can be pretty involved especially at the beginning? I mean either take her to your place or make some rules she and I have to follow. Then you can inspect and grade me on how I am doing. It is gonna be real hard to give her orders and almost impossible to take her over my lap at first. I'm not sure I am tough enough."

"I am sure you will do fine." Derek said. "I will be there when you take possession. Follow my lead. I'll make sure she understands the score." He took her to the slave transfer office where he made sure the system was updated to reflect Karen's correct age. He called Lou to see if she planned to go to his home or hers that evening. She said Sarah wanted to talk to him so they would be going there. "I'm sending Karen over to your office then. I'll call Wanda to coordinate driving home with her. I had hoped to get to the cell phone office this afternoon, but I can always do it tomorrow." He asked Karen if she remembered where Lou's office was.

Karen bristled and retorted she was not stupid. "No, but you need to understand that being rude has consequences. Kat here needs some experience in spanking a slave. if you don't want to contribute to her education, I would suggest you be quiet and listen to my instructions. Go directly to Lou's office. This is your first time out alone in public wearing that shiny metal collar. You might get some unwelcome attention. Now if something happens and you think you need me to come you can call me." Derek said. He showed her how to activate the collar to alert him she needed his help. He showed her and Kat how touching the collar in the right place would send an alert to him. He sent her on her way. 'First lesson. Kat. You need to know where your slaves are. I periodically look at my phone to see if they are where they are supposed to be. I don't do that because I don't trust them. I do it to make sure somebody has not taken advantage of one of them. You can be at work and check on your Mom while she is at work and nobody else knows you did it." He pulled out his phone and they tracked Karen as she made her way.

Kat was appreciative and cheerfully thanked him for the lesson. Derek was amused at her exuberance. They had told the clerk in the office they were waiting for a new slave to be processed so they could take possession. The clerk assured them he would call them when he had the appropriate authorization. While they waited, Derek had Kat download the collar control app and explained its features. "We have to be careful to NOT shock one of the slaves when I teach you this. I would have thought you learned all this when you took Cheryl home."

Kat sheepishly admitted Lisa had put the information into her own cell phone and used the app to shock Cheryl. "Mom said I was too sick to handle Cheryl. I don't like to admit it but Mom sort of bullied me into letting her have her way. I sure wasn't going to confess that to the judge or the DA. I told Lou. She's the one who suggested I get as much help from you as possible and let you train Mom. Actually she said train Mom and train me to handle Mom. I told her I did not want to think I was doing okay only to have the inspector decide to fail me. I want you to evaluate me regularly and and correct me when I mess up." Derek nodded and said he would. Kat blushed and stared at the floor. She shuddered slightly and seemed suddenly hesitant to speak. Derek wondered what was up.

"Okay, come clean. There is more to what you are saying than what you have admitted." Kat shook her head slightly in denial. "Yeah there is. Or do we need to go talk to Lou?" Derek asked.

"Damn! Lou and I talked for a few minutes while you took care of your case." Kat said quietly and almost babbled as she explained."I told Lou about my worries about controlling Mom. I don't want to lose her. I just explained that. I used to read a whole bunch of stories about slave girls. One story I read was a situation like what we have. An experienced slave owner was teaching a newbie how to be in charge. The newbie had to sort of pay the experienced one for the lessons. Even though she was free, she had agree to submit to her mentor. She was his unofficial slave and he spanked her when she messed up. He even used her however he wanted. He made her know what it was like to be a slave. But she stayed the owner of her slave. When she graduated from her time under him she was ready to own slaves."

Derek came very close to laughing out loud. He knew bullshit when he heard it. "Sounds like an interesting story." he offered. "I'd like to read it. If you remember the title let me know. Are you suggesting we have an agreement like that? You do know that is very close to an unofficial indenture or voluntary slave play."

Kat nodded."That's what Lou said. She sort of laughed at me when I asked her about what you might insist on. I am horribly embarrassed right now." Derek sat and waited. He made Kat look at him. Her eyes were dilated and he knew she was aroused. "Are you going to make me agree to something like that?" she asked softly. To Derek she seemed almost hopeful. Derek suppressed his amusement.

"I think I just might." he said, knowing that was what she was really hinting. "Here is what I want. This afternoon we are going to take possession of your mother as soon as she is processed. I will take the lead. She is not going to like it of course. I want your phone number and address. I know you called in to work and arranged to have a few days off. Your Mom is off too. We will go negotiate for her to continue to be employed this week. You will have to sign off on that."

"I agree I should get something out of mentoring you and protecting your ownership of your mother. Tonight, I want you to write down what you think is a fair agreement between us. You should base it on what you remember from that story. Include all the details you remember. And you might consider this. If we get Lou to write it all up as a contract, you might find yourself wearing a collar if you try to chicken out. Maybe only the green collar of an indenture but still a collar." Kat gasped.

"But the guy in the story wasn't always fair!' Kat breathed. "He took advantage and pushed her hard. He even took the girl up the butt! He did stuff to her she did not like or want. He treated her like one of his other slaves. She had no choice but obey. Oh fuck!!" Kat's breathing increased. Derek watched her and wondered if her imagination was going to be enough to make her orgasm right there. "Yes Sir!! I'll write down what the man did to the poor girl. She had no choice but to agree and I know I don't either. My mother's life as a slave depends on it. I promise I'll be honest. I'll look for the story but I'm not sure where I read it. You might find it though and I don't want you to catch me not telling all the details."

Derek gave her a few minutes before he changed the subject slightly. "I am REALLY hesitant about exposing your mother to Cheryl. I mean letting them be in the same room. I will warn Cheryl ahead of time to behave. You or rather WE will have to do the same with your mother. How do you think you can handle being near Cheryl?"

"We were friends once." Kat said. "I know I screwed up. I should have never had sex with Tom. I feel bad about causing all this. I should at least apologize to her for letting Mom be so cruel to her, I gotta admit. But when I am sitting on the toilet with my guts churning I'm not sure if I feel guilty or just wish I could beat her ass myself. Kinda screwed up, huh?" Derek agreed.

Their names were called. They went into the office and went through the process of transferring control of Lisa. "We'll confirm our cell phone links and we have control of her collar when we see her." Derek said. "We don't have to shock her to do that." seeing Kat's concern. "We send her a buzz and then touch the part of her collar that alerts us. Simple as that. All we need is her and we can go."

It was not simple as that. Lisa was terribly embarrassed to be marched out in shackles to meet them stark naked. Seeing Derek had her ready to pee herself. "Does he REALLY have to be here, Kat? Goddamn it!" Lisa complained. "How could you embarrass me like this?"

"Shut up, Mom" Kat said. "Mr Derek is the boss. He co-owns you and as my mentor he can tell me what to do. Do what he says or he is gonna spank you! And if he spanks you, I will, too." She looked to Derek for his approval. He nodded.

"Do you know what they did to me in there? They not only shocked shit out of me but they implanted me with contraceptives like I need that." Lisa said. "Plus a damn tracking or registration implant. I thought this collar did that. They tattooed me! In my mouth! They shaved me down there. You have no idea how it feels to go through all that! And the guard put his hands all over me even after I told him no. The bastard grinned and stuck his finger up my hoohah and then up my butt."

"Lisa." Derek said. "Shut up!" Lisa looked at him astonished at his audacity.. "Your guard is in charge of you until he turns you over to us. If he wants to pinch a nipple or your clit, he can do that as much as he wants. He can even finger your butt if he feels like it." Derek nodded at the guard who grinned and nodded back. "When he turns you over to Kat and me, we will be in charge. Don't glare at me or we will refuse to take you home tonight. We'll let the guards take you back to a cell and you can spend the night. Kat and I will pick you up tomorrow."

"No!! Please!!" Lisa wailed. "Take me with you. Get me out of here! I'll be good. I promise."

"Well, I suppose if you behave yourself. But first we have to check out your collar to make sure we are synched up with it." Derek said. "And I must admit, you have a nicer body than I thought seeing you with no clothes. I guess the people outside are really gonna appreciate seeing you strut your stuff across town. We walked over here from the lawyer's office." The guard removed her shackles. Lisa began to cover her breasts and crotch but the guard popped her on the butt in warning.

"What?! Please you gotta let me get dressed!" Lisa begged. "The guard has my clothes in that bag."

"No. I just have some old rags in this bag." the guard said. "YOU don't own a thing. Nothing in here is yours." The guard grinned and winked at Derek. "Now if you like I can give your owner the rags HE owns."

"Please give Derek the bag, sir." Lisa said, taking the hint.The guard grinned and handed the bag to Derek.

"Lisa, the guard just taught you two very important lessons." Derek offered. "And he did not have to beat your ass to do it. The first is that as a slave you own nothing anymore. The second is be polite to anyone not wearing a collar. Plus be EXTRA polite to somebody who is carrying a strap on his belt." The guard gave Derek a casual salute and walked away smiling.

"May I get dressed?" Lisa asked.

"Not until we test out a few things." Derek said. First both he and Kat checked their cell phones to make sure the locator function was operating. Then he touched the collar to send the distress message back to their phones. "Now Kat hit the warning icon. Lisa tell me if you feel anything." Lisa tensed and then nodded as her collar buzzed. Derek checked the same function. Satisfied he put away his phone. "Now if I were to tell you to spread your legs, what would you do?" 'Obey' Lisa said weakly. "Do it!" Derek said. Lisa parted her legs a few inches. Derek waited but said nothing. She spread them shoulder width apart. He reached forward. Lisa shuddered but did not move as Derek ran his fingertips between her labia. He gave her clitoris a little tickle and then stepped back. "Now you can get dressed." he said.

As she pulled her clothes on Derek looked over at Kat who stood wide-eyed. He smiled and nodded to her. "Let's go." he said. As they walked Derek said, "I'll give you a call in the morning. There are some business things we have to attend to. I'm not exactly sure how we proceed but Lou will tell us. For tonight I think it would be good if you just go home, have supper, and relax. Whether you let your mother stay dressed in the house is up to you. But if she gives you any argument, I expect you to redden her butt. I will know tomorrow and give her a double dose, okay?" Kat smiled and agreed. Lisa looked even more distressed.

"I'll write up that other stuff we talked about too." Kat whispered to Derek as they got to their car. He nodded. He walked inside the office building.

===========

"Dammit, you two!" Derek groused at Sarah and Lou who sat with him on the porch while he drank a beer. They drank iced tea. "It was not that long ago I was looking forward to a very quiet retirement. Just me and nature. Growing a little garden. Putting enough venison in the freezers to feed me until the next season. Enjoying the quiet and solitude. Now I have a bevy of fucking women around. Two of which wanting me to father children." he paused a bit as they both smiled and nodded. "Alright, I still have NO idea why you selected me but I'll go along. You wore me down. Actually, I like the idea of having some heirs." Both women jumped up and hugged Derek together smothering him with kisses.

"But all these slave girls." Derek said. "I have five living here now. Lou got me to be half owner of Lisa. And Kat. Well, I gotta figure that one out. At least they are going to stay in their own home."

"I got it worked out." Sarah said. "I told you earlier today I was working on something. I talked to a builder to add onto the existing house. I have some ideas and he has some. Lou and I sort of want some some private space to live too."

"Wait. I thought you were going to live on your old home site. The plantation." Derek said.

"Changed our minds. My brother is taking over the family home. We are moving in here. Our babies need to grow up with their daddy around. Like I said, I am going to handle the planning. We need to increase the kitchen facilities first thing. I'll tell you how we will do it once the architect and I figure it out." Sarah said. "And don't worry a bit about the expense. I have that covered." Derek groaned dramatically. the two beauties giggled.

At supper all the women found out what had transpired that day. "I am having a little trouble figuring Kat out though." Derek told Lou and Sarah later. Cheryl overheard and offered her input.

"Kat's mom, Lisa, has always been a controlling bitch. And to call her controlling is a nice way to say it. Kat's brother left when he turned eighteen." Cheryl said. "In some ways I feel sorry for Kat. Well she DID let her mom torture me. She never said it out loud, but let on her mother controlled her more than she would ever like to admit. She dated Tom before me. But then he and I got married. We were together for a few years. I am wondering now if she really wanted him or was fucking with me or was defying her mother. She is kinda fucked up."

"I told you about the 'story' she read." Derek offered to Lou and Sarah. "A man in the same position I am now in who made rules and more or less took the girl over? Sounds like bullshit or rather a fantasy."

"Yeah. She gave me the same impression. Her mother dominated her ass growing up and she needs help breaking the spell." Lou said. "I think you can help, Derek."

"From the sound of it, she is submissive and wants somebody to control her." Sarah said. "Play games as a semi slave girl."

"Oh, yeah!" Derek offered with a grin. "Like two other women I know who want some old fart to 'order them around like slaves and even father their kids."

"Fuck you!" Sarah said. "And I mean that both figuratively and literally. Lou and I are a couple and have been for years.. But you came along and something clicked. We wanted babies anyway. Damned if we know why but we not only want your sperm, we want you in our lives. You can have sex with any of OUR slave girls. So can we. But we have NO intention of getting near another guy. And we have no idea how we came to this. You notice how a few months ago we came over a day or so at a time and now we are here almost full time? It feels natural. We are staying here from now on, So deal with it, 'Daddy Of Our Kids'." Lou grinned in agreement.

Derek shook his head. He knew he lost not only the battle but the war. He conceded. "Damn!" he thought. "Youth is wasted on the young! I wish this had happened when I was in my twenties!"