Slave Camp Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Karen." Derek said. "When were you going to tell me you called your husband?" Karen looked nervous. Derek discovered her cell phone was not only still active but she had called home this morning when her husband had returned home from his fishing trip. "I wouldn't have minded, but I expected you to ask permission and keep me in the loop. Now, from now on, and I want this to be very clear, you will notify me of ALL communication you receive and get permission before you call anyone. Understood?" Karen glared at him like she did years ago when she was displeased with something he said. He grinned back. He was no longer in any way influenced by this woman's manipulations.

"I have a problem with her using her phone without permission, Derek." Caroline said, overhearing. "I specifically told her not to touch it or her laptop. Not until you checked them out and gave her permission. Unless you tell me not to, I intend her whip her butt. She's been spanked the past two days and it hasn't taught her she cannot do whatever she wants anymore. I think a few with the rod might get through to her."

"Whip me?" Karen said in horror. "Not with one of those rods you told me about!! Please, Derek! Don't let her."

"I made her top girl." Derek stated, shrugging. "She has the right to spank if her orders are not obeyed. She knows she is subject to the same treatment if she disobeys me."

"So your newest EX-husband knows you have been enslaved. and who owns you. Did he say he wants you back? Is he going to make me an offer to buy your ass?"

"He says he wants to talk with you," Karen offered, nodding. "We don't have much in savings but he says he will give you a fair profit."

"Oh I think I know why that is. I looked up your home on Google earth. Very nice house, great landscaping, obviously VERY expensive. And is the Mercedes in the driveway yours or his? I bet your credit card debt is high as well." At Karen's astonished expression, he continued. "I have your drivers license, remember? Plus I looked him up. I'm sure he makes a good salary as a hospital administrator but I'm willing to bet he can't begin to cover the mortgage and the other debts without your income. I'm thinking he will be motivated to get you back before he goes bankrupt. You know I only paid twenty thousand for you.. But I know your value. The guy is NOT gonna low ball me. Two hundred thousand at the minimum. That is now and the price might very well go up if he takes too long thinking about it. That is actually quite fair considering your earning potential. Naked farm hands aren't worth too much." Derek added the last dig with a smile.

"Derek, if I might offer some input." Wanda said. "When a slave earns a salary, income taxes are taken out. The owner gets the net amount. It is not taxable so he can have several slaves earning. But when you sell a slave, the profit is taxable and all at once. It might be better to sell Karen to her ex on a payment plan. I'd have to work up the numbers, but I am thinking five or six thousand a month over four or five years. You won't get hurt tax-wise. Plus if they start to miss payments you can always repossess her."

"I don't make that much!" Karen protested. "We can't afford that!"

Wanda smiled. "Sure you do and you can. I have access to the credit bureau statistics. I looked you up today. You make a very good income. You are not just a floor nurse. You are in administration yourself. You might have to give up your Mercedes, and tighten your belts a bit, but it is doable. Look at the alternative. You spend the next seven years here. I'll bet running around naked all the time, your skin will look like leather before long."

"I'll let you text that to your husband." Derek said. "No verbal calls and I will see the entire conversation. You can tell him I am looking at your texts too. Caroline, do you know how to fix her phone so she cannot delete anything without a password?"

"Yep, I did that with Mom's phone when you sent her to slave camp." Caroline stated.

"Oh that reminds me, Karen. You are going to slave camp Friday. So is Lisa. She is spending a whole week there, two full sessions. I'm not sure how long I will leave you there." Derek said.Karen wanted to know what slave camp was. Today was the first she had heard about it.

"You can ask Mom and Wanda about it later." Caroline said. "Right now you need to get into the kitchen. I am going to use the rod on your butt. You might have thought I forgot. Nope!" Caroline added, grinning.