Slave Camp Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat asked what Derek said to Howard in private. "Oh, I just reminded him what I told your mom. That I meant two sessions not just getting off twice. I also suggested they not get your mother's clothes messed up so they might strip her before using her."

The next stop was to get Kat and Lisa's cell phones on the same account. Enslavement made the termination of contracts automatic. Only the owner could sign a contract for a slave. Derek added Cheryl's phone to his account. He had purposely decided to leave Karen's phone on her ex-husband's account in Florida. "Let him pay to communicate with her." he thought.

"I need to stop by Lou's office to see if she has any information for me yet." Derek said to Kat. "You can go with me if you want. If you have any questions before you arrange to get rid of your apartment. That and to make sure you have the right documentation to take over Cheryl's property. You might need her advice. I am leaving that business up to you. You are a big girl. I'm sure you have friends to help with the actual furniture moving."

"I am going to warn you before we get there. Cheryl started work today as Lou's paralegal. ANY conflict between the two of you will result in a spanking of one or both in front of each other. I'm guessing you gave me permission to spank you in this letter." Derek said, patting his shirt pocket.

"Yes, sir. I did." Kat admitted, shyly. "I promise to be good." She was true to her word. Cheryl made it a point to stay in her new office while Kat was there. Lou gave her the address of the attorney who handled Cheryl's case and advised her to contact him for the appropriate paper work.

Turning to Derek she said, "I have some very interesting information about Karen. Wanda is working a few angles for me. We will have more this afternoon. I want the three of us to get together later today before going home. I'd like to discuss it in private."

Kat and Derek then walked to the slave induction center. They had to pay the tuition for Karen and Lisa to attend slave camp. While there Derek asked if Rachael Dubois was free. She came out and invited them to her office.

"Of course, when Helen Leblanc called me yesterday and explained the situation, I immediately added a couple slots to this week's roster. I understand you want Lisa, the slave you co-own, to attend back to back camps?" she asked with a grin. "You know all the girls experience the full induction procedure, including the inspection and wash room the first day. They won't go any easier on her the second time through." Derek grinned back and said Lisa deserved it.

"And your other slave, Karen. Helen told me she is your ex-wife. The one who left you years ago and ran off back East!" Derek nodded and told the story, giving her a few of the details of that painful time as well as how Karen came to fall into his possession. "Without you saying so or asking for any special favors, I am going anticipate your wishes she get a little 'extra attention'. Like use in the staff room etc." Derek nodded with a big smile. "I know Rhonda was popular in there. I only had to let it be known she was the property of a friend to accomplish that. Oh yeah, Kat, when you read this handout you will see we require slaves to be hairless from the neck down." She smiled at Derek and winked, wondering how insistent he was going to be the two slaves were absolutely smooth before they arrived.

"I'd like both Lisa and Karen to get the UTMOST out of their time under your tutelage." Derek said with a wide smile. Rachael nodded and asked if he planned to keep or sell her off. He explained she was worth far more financially than he had guessed when he purchased her. "Quite frankly, I'd rather have the money than the pleasure of making her life miserable as my slave." he admitted. They parted ways. Kat took with her a thumb drive containing all the updated videos of the slave camp lessons. "That is so you understand the lesson part of the camp. You need to watch it and pay close attention. You need to an understanding of slavery." Derek suddenly grinned. "The slave girls are told if even one in their class fails the written exam, they all have to sit with dildos up them while they watch the videos again the next day. I mean vaginal AND anal stretching." Kat's eyes got wide. "Maybe I ought to write an exam and see how you do. With that kind of incentive to do well, I'm sure you will pay attention to the information." Kat shuddered to Derek's amusement..

Derek dropped Kat off at home. She could take her own car to do the rest of her business and pick Lisa up after work. Then he called Caroline to see if she wanted to eat lunch with him or if she had packed her lunch. He used to have her and Rhonda take leftovers to save money. But now with so many people eating supper, rarely anything was left. She jumped at the chance to not have to use her allowance. Derek wanted to give Caroline some time to discuss her concerns away from the others. He had already examined Karen's laptop but wanted Caroline to put it away so Karen could not access it. "I already took care of it. I changed the password. She can't use it. I did that Sunday evening when you got finished with it. Oh, yeah, I know you said Karen could text her ex as long as you could see her conversation. But I took her phone this morning. I'm thinking she might go through one of her social media sites to get around your orders." Caroline said. Derek smiled and thanked her as he had not thought about that. She handed him the phone. Derek drove her back to campus for her last class of the day telling her a few of them might be a little late this evening but have dinner on time.

Derek was glad when Lou called him and asked him to come by the office. Shortly after he got there, Wanda arrived with a folder of documents. "Cheryl knows a little of what is going on as I had her helping with my investigation. So there is no reason to exclude her." Lou said. She began to outline the law for Derek and Wanda. Wanda pulled out various papers describing what she had found. Derek was grinning as he now had a good idea how to proceed.

Derek used Karen's phone to invite her ex husband to a video conference that evening. Karen glared when she saw Derek pull her phone out of his pocket when he got home. "I wondered where that went. I thought you said I could use it as long as you saw the text." she said carefully.

Derek nodded and said, "I did. But I forgot to tell you not to use one of the social media sites to do a video call. What you say on those is not logged." Her expression revealed she had thought about that herself and he had thwarted her plans. "Besides, you had plenty of work to get done today. I am guessing from your skin color, you got the outdoor work done." Karen nodded sullenly. Her normally pale skin was a bit pink.

"Plus the lack of hand marks on her butt." Caroline quipped. "I would have reddened it if her tasks weren't done." Karen barely caught her retort in time.

Cheryl was familiar with setting up video conferencing. She rigged a laptop to use the big screen television as the monitor. At the agreed upon time she initiated the conference. Lou sat to Derek's left on the sofa. Karen sat to Derek's right with Wanda to Karen's right. Karen's nudity was showcased.

Richard Santiago, Karen's husband for the past many years came into view. Derek felt his blood pressure spike upon seeing the man before the man even spoke. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself.

"Hello, Derek, we met once, years ago." Richard Santiago said with smile. Derek remembered that day. The asshole was with Karen the day they appeared before the judge to finalize their divorce. Derek introduced Lou and Wanda. "I see you are keeping Karen naked. Are you having fun screwing my wife? I am guessing you took her up the butt just because you could." Richard said trying to keep his voice casual. Derek suspected the man was bothered that Derek might have indeed used Karen sexually.

"Now why should I waste my time with a fifty eight year old woman who doesn't like me when I have these other hot women who compete to rock my boat? Let me introduce them. Lou is not only my lawyer and advisor, she is my girlfriend, rather one of them. I am currently working to get her and, come over here, Sarah, this woman pregnant." Sarah stood behind Derek and waved at the camera. "Wanda is one of my slaves as are these three." He motioned Rhonda, Caroline, and Cheryl to step into frame briefly and wave. "All these women rotate into my bed. I confess it is everything I can do to keep up with THEM. Why would I waste my time and effort on Karen? She has not been anywhere close to my cock. I just happened to see her at a slave auction and figured I could make a few bucks." Derek smiled at the camera.

"Okay, so let's get this business going." Richard said. "I'll make you a very generous offer for Karen. I know you paid some twenty thousand for her. You deserve to make a decent profit. I will give you eighty thousand which is four times your investment. Not bad for less than a week."

"True, not bad unless you consider her value as a worker. A nurse makes a pretty good paycheck." Derek said. Richard countered that a naked farmhand is not worth that much and knew Karen was not working as nurse and suspected Derek did not want her working in that capacity if her heart and soul was not in it. Derek knew right then that Karen and Richard had strategized a bit when they talked. That was all part of previous discussions.

"That is true. But I know she wasn't working as a nurse there either. She furthered her education and like you, got a job in hospital administration. Her income is much higher than even an experienced nurse." Derek said with a smile.

"But she is not going to get a job in that capacity for you and you know it." Richard said. "She will be not be worth more than the naked farmhand you now have. I offered you a generous profit. I could increase that another ten thousand. And think about it. It is cash profit. You couldn't make any more than that over the next three years of her enslavement. She'd be worthless as a whore. Keeping her is not going to help you a bit other than getting back at her for divorcing you. That is just petty revenge."

"Let me get you updated." Derek said evenly. "For one thing, her birth year was a clerical error. It is now corrected. She is enslaved until she is sixty five. Seven years, not three. Unfortunately for you, you took a long fishing trip. You might have bought her from the poor guy who got her in restitution for a low price. But I own her. Yes, as a worker for me, she is pretty much worthless. I will not be able to collect her pay. BUT I suspect her loss is going to bankrupt YOU."

"I know you have been notified you are obligated to protect Karen's net value as of the day she got enslaved. Funny how the law works for the affluent who get enslaved. Now you either have to put her estate into trust or guarantee it yourself. I am talking about your home and all that land around it. The law is very specific. You owe her that money. Which might mean you have to sell out to put her half into escrow. I know you do not want to do that. Your land is expected to greatly increase in value over the next several years. The problem is, you can't afford to pay the mortgage and your other bills on your own. You need Karen's income. I am betting you have no reserves either."

"You have to make a move soon. You are what? Three years younger than her? Ten years from retirement. If you violate the law and do NOT protect her assets, the law will. You cannot even give a clear title on the property to a buyer until her interests are protected. And if it is all repossessed, her half at the time she was enslaved will be protected and you will get very little of any remaining equity by the time the lawyers get their share." Derek explained smiling.

"Now do you really want to hear the rest?" Derek asked. "I have access to Karen's social media accounts, her friends, her contacts. How about I post on every one of those sites what a piece of shit you are, too cheap to buy your wife back after she made a simple mistake of drinking and driving. That you are a total cheapskate. I wonder what the board of directors of the hospital where you work as an administrator would say if they heard that? They would not want it made public knowledge. Do they even know she is here and has been enslaved? I am betting you still have her on the books as being on vacation. I am guessing you will wind up unemployed or at least with your job in jeopardy. Financially, you will likely go bankrupt. Not to mention NOT making the big profit you planned."

On the big screen TV it was easy to see Richard Santiago blanch as he considered his position. Derek looked sideways at Karen who also looked shocked. "Please, Derek." she begged softly. "Don't do this to us."

"Maybe when Karen finally gets free in seven years and collects the money put in trust for her, she might want to get back together with you. Maybe the stink won't follow you and you will be able to make another go of it. You know, get your act together, start over to build some wealth so you can retire." Derek said. Lou and Wanda had stood up and walked out of sight of the web camera so they could not be seen. They were openly laughing now. They had been aware of the basics of what Derek had intended to say but he was now twisting the knife. "You know you don't have a whole lot of time to decide. I am betting you cannot even pay this next month's bills. It will be downhill from there."

"All right! You made your point. I need Karen. I'll buy her back. A generous price. I'll give you two hundred thousand. I'm not sure how I can get the money, but I will." Richard said, obviously distressed " That is ten times what you paid for her! There is no way you can get that kind of money for her anywhere else." Derek made a show of shrugging for the camera.

"Years ago, a friend of mine made a discovery that put him way on top in his field. Few. if anybody, could provide what he did." Derek said, smiling. "He was in great demand. He liked to say 'the price of pussy just went up.' That wise crack stuck with me. Well the price of this pussy just went way up." Derek pointed down at the juncture of Karen's legs as he laughed.

"Tell me. Why the hell are you so dead set to destroy me? Why the fuck do you hate me so much?" Richard asked, exasperated. "It is NOT just the money! You can't get near as much for her anywhere else!"

"Seriously? You really have no clue?" Derek scoffed. "Think back a number of years to when my slut of a wife decided to pack up her car and take my son across the country to meet up with a smooth talking asshole she met online. Or maybe you came out here first to meet her. It doesn't matter. I was caught flat-footed."

"Now I could accept the bitch deciding to leave. Good riddance. BUT she took my boy." Derek was getting angry now. "And the courts let her get away with it. She got half of all our stuff. Again fine. Community property. BUT out of the blue, her shyster of a lawyer got the judge to make me pay alimony until she got remarried even though she made just about what I did at the time. Heavy alimony. And she did not get remarried for years while I know you two lived together. Plus I paid child support until my son turned eighteen while she got custody. Now because she filed in Florida and I was here, I had to fly back and forth to fight and hire a lawyer there. The expenses were burying me."

"We finally got close to a compromise and then I got hit with another blow. I had to pay ALL the expense of having my son visit me." Derek said. "I wondered how the woman I had married and trusted had turned into such a stone cold bitch to do all that to me. Much less have the money to hire a shark. It was YOU. You made it a point to fuck me out of everything you could." Derek seethed. "My boy told me later he once overheard you laughing about how you fucked me up the ass. Guess what. The shoe is on the other foot and it has changed from a tennis shoe to a combat boot."

Derek looked over at Lou, Sarah and Wanda standing side by side listening. He had not told any of them his real motivation. Now they understood.

"I am going to give you a chance. You pay my price for Karen and you get to keep your investment in your property. I know Karen put the minimum into her retirement fund. Slaves have no privacy. That includes their retirement accounts. I suspect you barely put anything away either. You were both counting on that property that you are now in danger of losing." Derek smiled. "I will give you more consideration than you gave me. I will give you an out. A way you can keep from becoming a pauper within the year." Derek said in low ominous tones. "Do you want to make a deal right now? Or wait? I only have part of the estimates what your house and property might be worth in a few years. But if we wait, the price goes up. Or I shut all negotiations down. I'm an old man. I have enough money to live comfortably. Burying your ass financially would put a smile on my face for years! I'll give you an hour to think about it. Call me if you want to talk." Derek reached over and severed the connection.

"I had no idea how you got screwed like that in your divorce." Lou said. Derek explained that after his son turned eighteen and graduated high school, he packed up and sold everything he could and put most into a trust. Then he left the country for a few years. Karen and Richard decided they might as well get married since he was not paying alimony anymore.

"It cost me dearly. I lived in the Caribbean for a few years. I did a little nursing. I even ran a beer stand for tourists. It was fun in many ways. I moved around to a few different countries. I got better. I mean mentally and emotionally. Finally I came back stateside and got a job back where I worked before. I bought this place, well the core fifteen acres. I lived in a cheap little trailer then. I saved enough to build this house and went on from there." Derek said. He glanced over at Karen who he knew was listening. She could not meet his eyes. "I rebuilt my life, only to lose my son in a plane crash a few years ago. I used the settlement to buy more of the adjoining land and fence the whole thing. "

"Richard Santiago can kiss my ass. He fucked with me. I am going to nail his ass to the wall." Derek declared. "Well, no I'm not. I am going to give him a chance he never gave me. Let's see if he accepts." Derek walked over to Karen who still sat on the sofa. "Just so you know I am not going screw with him unfairly. What I mean is if he meets my price I wont just continue to add conditions like you guys did to me. I am going to write it down. You will hold this in your hand." Derek gave her a piece of paper. "You can talk if the Asshole calls back but do not unfold that paper until I tell you."

Like Derek surmised, Richard Santiago called him back within the hour. They connected via teleconferencing again. "I have no choice but to make a deal." Richard said. "I don't know how I can afford to pay more for Karen. I suppose I can take out another mortgage." Derek smiled to himself.

"I am willing to take payments. I want six thousand a month for four years or five thousand for five years." Derek offered. Santiago did the math and his eyes got wide.

"No slave is worth that! You are talking 288k vs 300K.!" Richard exclaimed.

"No, not for the slave, but for the earning potential. Actually I have another slave that was valued at up to half million based on her earnings." Derek offered grinning. Richard declared they could not pay that amount per month. It would bury them. "Did you care if I could afford alimony AND child support and still be able to buy a round trip plane ticket for my son to visit? I seem to remember somebody saying I should suck it up and eat rice and beans. You might have to get rid of your fancy cars and that sailboat you have moored at the marina."