Slave Camp Ch. 11

Story Info
Karma is a bitch.
11.1k words
4.64
15.7k
8

Part 11 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

Many will find this chapter boring. NO wank material at all. It is simply a continuation of a story. If you have not followed along with previous chapters you will be lost. I will continue as long as I have an audience. I wrote this chapter to explain how I could see the story progressing as a practical matter.

=============

"Let's see how your ex-husband likes this picture." Caroline giggled. "I know you hate hearing us call him your ex but when you got enslaved your marriage was dissolved. My Mom hates the idea her marriage got nullified too but while she is a slave that is the way it is and she has to deal with it." Caroline began typing a message to go along with the picture.

"I got my butt striped because I used my cell phone and we talked without permission." Karen could barely see her phone through her tears. She was still sobbing as she gingerly rubbed the five red streaks that crossed her buttocks.

"Here is your phone. You do the rest. You need to tell him you can communicate only by text where your owner can see every line. Derek told me he is willing to to do a video conference to negotiate your sales price at some point. Wanda took some photos of you bent over as I whipped your butt. Select one to send and tell him the woman with the stick is punishing you for disobeying her orders." Karen shuddered and opened her mouth to beg. Caroline stopped her. "Don't let your mouth get you in more trouble by refusing or even begging me to reconsider. Your butt does NOT want any more. You can tell him you are just a naked farmhand since you refused to work as a nurse, if you didn't tell all that already when you called him."

Karen did as she was told. She added one extra line. "PLEASE! Get me out of here!" She handed her cell phone back to Caroline who put it on the table with the other cells being charged. Caroline told her to wash her face and return to sit on sofa with the others. Karen scurried to wash up. She was not going to test Caroline again.

"Caroline, I'm taking Cheryl to work with me tomorrow. You'll have to plan to do without her until evening." Lou said. "I want to introduce her to my partner, Tom Nunez." To the others she continued, "He is pretty good friends with Cheryl's old boss and is thrilled we could steal her away for our firm. Tom said her boss was almost crying in his beer a week or so ago about losing his paralegal." The group shared a laugh. "When I told Tom the whole story he wanted to bring her in first thing. We are up to our butts in cases. Do you feel up to working, Cheryl?" Cheryl nodded her head, grinning.

Derek agreed that Lou and Cheryl would commute to work together. Wanda would drive separately because her hours were slightly different. Derek continued on saying he would need to spend a little time with Kat and Lisa over the next couple days to get them settled in their new roles.

"Oh, I want to remind you we have a girl party this weekend." Sarah offered. "Cheryl, stand up and drop your pants please. Show me your butt." Cheryl blushed but did as she was told without a word. "Nope, too bruised up to get you decorated. You'll have to sit this one out. I thought about taking Karen along but she has slave camp. I'll get them both decorated later." Cheryl asked what she meant by 'decorated'.

Sarah grinned and told Caroline, Rhonda and Wanda to all stand up side by side and drop their pants to display their buttocks. "Pretty sight, huh?" she asked grinning. "We go as a group, all with matching emblems on our bottoms. And by that I mean Lou and I have similar tats. Actually they are semi-permanent makeup." Rhonda quipped the emphasis was on the permanent rather the semi and that they would still last for years. Cheryl mentioned she had seen a glimpse of the mark on Rhonda as she was getting dressed one morning but thought it nothing more than a decorative tat of no real significance. That line of discussion lead to a little depiction of what happened at those parties. Cheryl looked shocked but Karen actually began to shake.

"How often are these parties?" she asked quietly. The answer was every two or three weeks depending on holidays but generally twice a month. "I might be gone before the next party then." she said, relieved.

"Maybe, but if you are here when Cheryl is ready to get marked then you will be too." Sarah said. "It is a mark ALL the females of this household wear." She could tell Karen was thinking about an argument against her getting tagged. "It will remind you of your time here with us. And do not argue with me. Our markings are fairly superficial and can be removed or changed relatively easily. If you run your mouth I will make sure yours is done as a permanent tat which means deeper into the dermis. More painful, too. I don't hear Cheryl protesting. ALL of us will be marked the same." Despite being clearly distressed about being told she might not only get her skin marked, she might be subjected to use by a large group of lesbians, Karen kept quiet. She was learning that objecting to her treatment meant quick punishment. She desperately wanted to avoid further abuse to her buttocks.

'Lou, you were Lisa's attorney when she got enslaved. I'm not sure who handled Cheryl's affairs or rather Kat's to take over Cheryl and her possessions but either way, it might be complicated to straighten out. I'll get with you tomorrow or so to see which way to go is best. I think Wanda's firm is going to pick up the case to break it down anyway. The Waddsworth's seem to get the majority of the business of this type. I'm going to try to stay out of the distribution of assets as much as I can. I will do the personal side and advise Kat along. I would rather keep Cheryl happy than bring Lisa here because Kat lost control."

"Bring the old bitch here!" Cheryl said grinning. "As long as I can kick her ass to pay her back for what she did to me." The women laughed. Derek joined in.

"Yeah, I know you might like that but that is exactly what I need to avoid." Derek said. "I can already see that I am looking at frequent trips running back and forth doing my job as mentor. And I WILL take out my frustration on somebody's ass."

"Put the load on Kat and if she cannot handle it, bring the old bitch here." Lou advised. "Cheryl might enjoy watching YOU kick Lisa's ass. If she tries to do it herself, I will be first in line to spank her." She laughed and looked pointedly at Cheryl who blushed and nodded. "Don't stress yourself out, Derek." Lou said. "Relax and have fun being a high powered slave monger. I want you healthy and stress free as you father my babies. And Sarah's of course." She added the last part when Sarah exclaimed "What about me?"

While the other slave girls looked on with varying degrees of interest or amusement, Karen spoke up. "You were serious when you talked about having Derek father your kids? I thought it was really a running joke!"

Sarah said, "Fuck no! Unlike you, I WANT him to knock my ass up. I want a couple kids and I intend to raise them right here in this home. Lou does too." Lou nodded and proclaimed "Hell, yeah!" "For a practical matter, Karen, you should know Lou and I are really the ones in control here despite how we play our games or what anyone, including Derek thinks. One, we are independently wealthy but the REAL reason is while his is the BOSS, the woman or women who control the boss's balls controls EVERYTHING!!"

Sarah and Lou began to laugh. Derek laughed as well."Yeah, I can see that." he admitted.

"No worries. We intend to keep you happy and healthy Derek." Sarah pronounced with a grin. "You gotta help us raise our kids. We are a family." She looked at the women sitting around the room. "ALL of us are in for the duration as a family as long as they like. Anybody who really wants to leave just has to step forward and ask to be sold." None of the women looked interested in that option.

===========

"I meant what I said last night, Derek." Lou said before they went their separate ways the next morning. "Don't stress. Do what you want, as you want. Put the load on Kat."

"What about the other part?" Derek asked with a smile. "About you and Sarah being in charge?"

"Well, of course we are! You own us and we own you. I know you realized that as soon as Sarah and I thought we might possibly be carrying your kids. We are connected." Derek shook his head as he prepared to climb into his pickup. He never imagined himself in this predicament. No, it was not a predicament. It was actually the best place he could be.

"Being a paralegal, Cheryl is quite aware of her position. I did not want to say this in front of the others, especially Karen, because the situation is different. Cheryl got a long sentence and her assets were no where near the threshold to form a slave trust to protect them. I am willing to bet Kat was awarded whatever Cheryl owned plus her ass as a slave. Karen is an altogether different proposition. Let me finish making my calls and I will get back with the information you need. Do not agree to any deal to sell Karen before you, Wanda and I sit down to make a plan." Derek told her he would wait.

Kat was waiting for him to arrive. "Hello, Derek! or do I call you sir?' she asked. "I wrote down what I remembered from that story I told you about. I could not find it so I went from memory." Derek took the paper and without looking at it folded it and put it into his pocket. He watched Kat's face fall as he did that. She looked disappointed he was not going to read and act on it right away.

"Where's you mother?" he asked. Kat said her mother got up late and was still showering. "Did you spank her for getting up late?" Derek asked. Kat shook her head. "Well that will be the first order of business. Well, maybe the second. You saw I did not read your list of rules right away." Kat nodded. "I am going to guess at what I might find. So I am going to act like I read them. I am going to tell you what to do today. If I step outside of what you wrote on this paper, you have the choice to go along or refuse, Okay?" Kat nodded. "Strip!" Derek said.

Kat took in a deep breath but did not hesitate as she took all her clothes off. Derek held out his hand as she took each article of and handed them to him. Each article had been freshly laundered. He knew she had put them on just before he arrived. Shortly she stood nude and shaking in front of him. Derek could not believe a pretty woman in her late twenties would be so willing to strip and display herself to him. He reached forward to touch her. Kat spread her legs slightly while trembling. He felt her crotch. "Ahh, I see you have a little pubic hair. How far back does it go?" His hand remained on her vagina, his fingers running between her labia stopping to tease her clitoris.

"Uhhh, I only trimmed it short, Sir. Do you want it gone? You want me smooth?" Kat gasped. Derek, playing the game, followed through.

"I think I will allow you a landing strip. You know what that is. A narrow strip of hair from up top down to your clit. I want yours to be one inch wide." Derek said. "And that is because you are a free woman. It is a symbol you are a free woman but still under me." He tickled her pussy. He knew full well what she wanted. What she expected or rather hoped he would do. He fingered her clit using the wetness from her pussy as lubricant. She was so aroused already she came within a few moments. Derek leaned in and kissed her as he manipulated her to another and then a third orgasm, while holding her close, pressing her body into his. '

"OH FUCK! Derek...umm Master uhhh Sir" Kat gasped. "I cannot believe how many times I came. I am so aroused my juices are running down my legs!" She began to giggle until she looked down and then began to bawl. She was mortified to see the brown streaks now coating her inner thighs. Derek quickly stepped to the coffee table and grabbed several tissues out of the box and handed them to her.

"Go clean yourself up. It's alright." Derek offered, kindly. "I understand your condition better than you do." He knew her convulsive orgasm had caused her anal sphincter to spasm just enough to make her shit herself. He was going to have to get involved in her medical care and make sure she was seeing a specialist. Just another task on his plate. He grabbed up her pile of clothes and followed her to her room where he dropped the bundle onto her bed. He did not want Lisa seeing the the discarded clothing. Not that he really cared what she thought, but he knew that when she ran her mouth about him touching her daughter he would waste more time than he wanted spanking her ass raw himself. He had things to do today.

"You might as well to go ahead and take your skirt and panties off." he told Lisa when she walked in the room. "Kat is going to spank you for getting up late. Didn't she give you orders?" Lisa looked like she was going to tell him off and then did as he ordered. She glared at him the whole time. "Lose the attitude before you make ME angry. I have no problem with welting your ass on top of whatever Kat does. You need to understand she now owns your ass."

Kat came out of her room about ten minutes later looking fresh. Derek gave her a slight nod. "You mother is ready for you." he said simply. Kat nodded and ordered the older woman across her lap. She spanked Lisa first with her hand and then the hairbrush. Periodically she looked at Derek for his approval. He nodded and gestured for her to continue, all the while smiling. "You might give her a couple on her thighs. Then we will sit and talk."

"Did you eat breakfast?" Derek asked. Kat said they had not. "Well, I think I will treat you then. What do you think about feeding Lisa some slave chow before we go eat and she can kneel next to us in the restaurant while we eat? I MIGHT not pee in her slave chow." Lisa looked stricken. She began to beg. "Are you begging to go eat with us? Or for me to not pee in your slave chow like you did to Cheryl?" Derek asked, his expression serious despite his amusement. Kat stood in wonder at this man totally dominating her mother, making her be the one to grovel for a change.

At the end Derek decided to treat both women to breakfast. As they sat in the diner, he said they had some important things to consider. One of the first was where Kat wanted to live. They could live in Cheryl's townhouse as Kat now owned it. "You got it all as restitution on top of owning her. You may want to hire somebody to clean it up for you. Then you can rent out Lisa's house after putting her stuff in storage or you could stay in Lisa's house." Lisa began to speak and Derek told her to be quiet. Derek told Kat to think about the financial benefits. "You can't just sell everything your mom owns but you can pocket the profit above the mortgage and storage costs. She has rights to make sure her financial rights are not infringed. That is because of the nature of her short term enslavement. If you live with her, you can use all her stuff. Your own things from your apartment you can sell, move or store but it is probably better to give the apartment itself up. Think about it. "

Today was Tuesday and they also needed to go talk to Lisa's boss to see if he was willing to keep her employed. They decided to stop by the driver's license bureau first to get her a special driver's license for slaves. Kat had to sign to give Lisa her approval before she could operate a vehicle. Just another condition of slavery Lisa sourly accepted.

Together they easily worked out a deal with her former boss for her to work at her former rate. The boss agreed Kat would work that day as well as Wednesday and Thursday but would be unavailable from Friday through the whole next week The boss, Howard, was in his fifties. "I wondered what happened when I got the call she would not be in yesterday. She said a legal issue came up but I had no idea of all this." he said. Derek took Kat aside and explained how he had made sure in their employment contracts nobody could touch his slaves sexually. He asked her if she wanted to do the same or if she felt Lisa deserved a little 'comeuppance'.

Kat was lost at the decision. Derek said he understood from Cheryl that Lisa had been more than a controlling mother. "She spanked my butt all my life. Any time I did anything that displeased her. I mean even throughout college." Kat said quietly. "I never told anybody, but Cheryl found out. My brother left home as soon as he could get away. But I can't tell that guy to let her be abused." Derek smiled and told her to let him handle it.

"I'd like to negotiate a ten percent raise over her former pay." Derek began. The man immediately refused. "Wait. I am not finished. I should have led with this. Lisa is NOT to be touched sexually by any of her coworkers or customers. I or should I say that legally, WE don't want her abused in that way. But for YOU, as her boss, I think you should be able to have occasional access to her for oral sex. How about weekly?"

Lisa immediately bristled. "Fuck you Derek. You want me to blow Howard once a week?"

"Nope!" Derek stated quietly. "For telling me 'fuck you', I am going to offer him TWO blowjobs a week in return for the raise." Lisa looked horrified. "Do you want me to tell you about one of my slaves? What he spent weeks doing every night in a gay bar downtown? Just because he disobeyed one of my orders." Lisa shook her head weakly.

"Look, Lisa is a pretty good employee. I mean she is an integral part of our business. I could justify the raise." the boss said. "As tempting as two blowjobs a week is, my wife would cut my nuts off!"

"What about if she was included in the deal?" Derek asked."She gets two sessions of oral sex as well. Call her and ask her." Lisa began to cry quietly.

"Blowing Howard is one thing, but licking Carol's puss? Please, Derek, quit making things worse!" Lisa begged.

"Are you going to accept you are no longer in charge?" Derek asked. Lisa nodded miserably. Howard shook his head after hanging up.

"I can't believe how Carol reacted." Howard stated. "She said, 'Oh hell, yeah! as long as we are both there watching the other get served'. Then she asked if Lisa was for sale outright." he added. Kat shook her head.

"Lisa has a commitment from Friday this week through the next week." Derek said. "But she can work the rest of today and the next two days." Howard wanted to know if the two sessions of oral sex was good for this week. "As long as she is on the payroll and her paycheck is uninterrupted." Derek said. "And maybe next week could be either paid vacation or just considered an outside assignment."

Howard caught the hint. "I guess we don't even have to call it vacation. Time out of the office for personal reasons. I'll think of the best way to enter it in the books. She'll get her full pay. And she can make up the oral sex part the following week when she returns to work. Four for me and my wife," Derek agreed. Kat sat and watched in wonder. Lisa of course was upset but did not offer another word of protest..

Before Derek and Kat left Lisa to finish the day, Lisa confronted them. "You are making me a whore! Just two and a half days this week. They will both want me to get them off twice."

"No. We agreed on two SESSIONS each. If they cum more than once at a session, good for them." Derek said evenly. "And as far as being a whore is concerned, if you would prefer that, I could accommodate you. How do you feel about anal?" Lisa sat down bawling. Derek walked back into Howard's office. He was there only few moments before coming out. Kat wanted to say something to console her mother, but Derek ordered her tersely to follow. "KAT!!" he said loudly enough for Lisa to hear plainly. "Come with me, We have more business to attend to. Your slave will do what she is told or else!!" Kat left without another word.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers