Slave Camp Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek got a big laugh out of that. "Believe me. I am far from being a nice guy much less a saint. You saw that heavier, older woman in Cheryl's office? I happened to luck out and bought her at that last sale. She is my ex wife. She screwed me over back then and after many years I finally got revenge by owning her ass. I am about to sell her back to the asshole who seduced her away. He is going to pay top dollar for the bitch. The two of them worked together to make my life miserable and I am gonna get my pay back, in spades. They will either pay through the nose or wind up destitute. I have been working angles. I'll keep you informed how it works out. But for me I like the idea of justice. That is important." Kathy Douglas smiled. Derek was not sure what the smile meant.

When they returned to Lou's office, Helen Leblanc was ready to leave. She had all the evidence she wanted from Lou, Kat and Cheryl. Kathy Douglas and her talked a few seconds and bid their goodbyes. "What is the verdict?" Derek asked. "How far are they gonna push this?"

"They are going to push this to the max." Lou replied. "Helen is pissed Kat got off scot free when I presented her as the victim, an innocent party whose bitch of a mother just railroaded her to stand back and let her abuse a slave. I had to assure her I really thought that was the case and therefore my best defense. Personally, I think Kat is hosed. She is gonna get convicted and enslaved for sure. For how long, that is up to the judge. I'll do my best to keep her off the block, which will mean you'll need to take ownership. Other wise she will be sold and gone. A cute girl like that will bring a good price on the block. They might decide to make the parish some money." Derek asked when the hearing might be. "Not sure. It depends on the judge. It could be two or three days or as early as tomorrow. Helen did say she is not going to wait long to present her case."

"Screwing up and losing your case kicked her career in the ass. Not that she holds that against you." Lou offered. "But she is working hard to get some wins under belt. I know she has been tough in other cases she has prosecuted. I have not gone down to drink with the others from the courthouse group for a few weeks, but I still get feedback. Your case was a big blemish for Helen. But I know she likes you. We need to sit back and wait."

Lou spent a little time answering Karen's questions about her slave estate. Karen realized that Derek's advice was right on the money if she wanted to have a hope of protecting herself financially. Richard's lawyer had called again and after reviewing some details, said he and Richard would arrive the next evening, Tuesday. They would meet early Wednesday afternoon to do the actual signing and transfer of ownership.

Kat was quiet, barely saying a word until Derek started the car to drive them home. "I'm going to be enslaved for real aren't I?" she asked quietly. Before Derek could agree, she continued. "You don't even need to say it. I saw it in Ms Leblanc's expression. I am totally hosed. I thought I felt like a slave last Friday when we made that agreement. I mean I still do, but I felt secure that you would be the one owning me. I also knew then you would be taking over Mom. There was no way you, Lou and Sarah would let me take her home. Ms Douglas sort of confirmed that over the weekend. I could tell she didn't have even as much respect for me as she might for a regular slave. Other slaves are forced by the courts. I surrendered my freedom. She teased me about being a slave slut and how my butt gaped after she got through reaming it. Will you promise me to take care of Mom? I mean of course use her like the others but don't sell her." Derek agreed to give Lisa a home. Kat nodded and sat quietly the rest of the way. Derek glanced over and noticed her cheeks were wet.

=======

Derek and Sarah were discussing home renovations with the builder late morning when his phone rang. The extra wing could be built easily. Sarah was thrilled with the floor plan which was good enough for Derek. Once they tied it onto the existing house, they would build a temporary wall so Derek's family of slaves would not be too inconvenienced. A new septic tank would be installed but could tie in with the existing drain field. Derek was satisfied and gave his 'official' approval. He knew it was not needed as Sarah and Lou had already blessed the plans.

"Are you still busy with the builder or can you talk?" Lou asked. Derek said his part was finished, he signed off on whatever it was she and Sarah had decided and told the builder to go for it. "Damn you're easy!" Lou laughed. "Maybe I ought to ask for something hard like you father my child. Oh wait, you did that, too!" Derek laughed and asked what she wanted.

"Well, Helen Leblanc went forward and charged Kat with abuse of a slave. There are a couple other ancillary charges she and Kathy are throwing at her as well. Those deal with her permitting Lisa to take control."

"Letting somebody take control is a separate crime?" Derek asked.

"It is if it results in a case like this. We have had women get enslaved for her husband molesting a child if she knew it was happening and she did not report it. That did not happen in the past. The women were always considered victims etc. Now they are full accomplices. Anyway, they have a panel of three judges that are going to review the case where Lisa got convicted. They will make a decision based on that and the new evidence from Helen and Kathy's investigation. They will render a verdict in the morning.Then if they convict and I am sure they will, we will go right to the penalty phase."

"What happened to presenting evidence, taking testimony and being able to testify on you own behalf etc?" Derek asked, astounded at the speed.

"Kat already testified in her mother's trial. This new evidence simply outlines her own participation. She will probably get to say something at sentencing. Things move fast now. None of those protracted trials of yesteryear. Think about it. You were tried and proved your innocence. How long did it take to convict Rhonda, Caroline, and the father?" Derek answered, a matter of a few hours at most. "Exactly, their testimony and the proof presented against them at your trial was enough to convict them at theirs without repeating everything. I just wanted to give you a little head's up. You and Sarah need to be there with Kat. Sarah was present when Kat admitted her culpability and proclaimed herself deserving to be enslaved. Are you still willing to be Kat's owner?" Derek said of course he was. He made a promise. "Good! Because she is a cute little thing. No sense letting somebody else take possession of that body if we can." Lou added, laughing. Derek rolled his eyes.

"Oh, yeah. I am meeting with Rachael Dubois from the induction center for drinks this evening. I think her husband is coming too if she can arrange it. You might let Cheryl drive home on her own and come along. I'll bring Sarah" Derek said. Lou liked the idea and agreed.

"When do we tell Kat about the hearing?" Sarah asked as they drove in to meet the others at the bar. Derek said he would tell her to be ready to go tonight. "You just don't want her worrying too much, you old softy." Sarah chided him. Derek shrugged. "I am hoping Lou can convince the judge to give you custody of Kat. She is a little hottie." Sarah giggled. "Hey! I was a confirmed lesbian until you came along and I decide to try something different. I still appreciate hot, tight little bodies. Do you realize neither Lou or I have touched one of the slaves sexually for months? We've only played with each other and you. It was funny, but at the party this past weekend we didn't even have a slave lick us. We drank soda and virgin drinks and made out with each other while we watched the show." Derek laughed and once again lamented he could not see that show, just hear about it. "We'll have our girls reenact it for you. Complete with big dildos, lots of lube, squeals and all. Is somebody getting a little aroused?" she giggled as she reached over and stroked the bulge in his jeans.

Helen Leblanc and Rachael Dubois were already in the bar when Derek and Sarah walked in. "Rachael and I were talking about what was gonna happen in the morning." Helen said. "She is bringing Lisa over. We aren't gonna talk shop too long but we might mention some things. John would probably be interested in hearing this stuff. He is a horn dog. He admits it." John walked up behind Derek carrying a small tray with drinks for him, his wife and Helen. Admit what? he asked. "That you like hearing about slaves getting stripped and collared." Helen giggled.

"Well, Rach says you are building a harem of nubile young women. A bunch of slaves and even a couple free women." John Dubois said with a grin. "She told me I better not get any ideas about that." He nodded at Sarah. "I am guessing, I really DO need some pointers from Derek. My name is John." Sarah grinned and watched as Rachael elbowed her husband, affectionately. "Damn! Derek, I bet you don't have to put up with this kind of abuse from your women. I'm surprised you are able to walk. How many slaves do you have now?" Derek began to count on his fingers, thinking. "Oh shit! You gotta use your fingers?"

"Yeah, both hands. I guess he will stop collecting women when he runs out of fingers.....other wise he'd have to use his cock for counting instead of other things." Sarah quipped. John about fell off his chair laughing.

"I told you to not get any ideas about copying Derek!" Rachael said. John said what about living in the country then. Rachael laughed and said."Okay maybe I will allow you ONE thing Derek does. He told me he really does love living out of town with no neighbors. I'm thinking if we make sure the kids still get to do their activities then we might consider it." John beamed. He and Derek got into a discussion of the difference in the expenses. And if he knew offhand of anybody willing to sell a few acres.

Lou, followed by Kathy Douglas, walked in the door and made a bee line for their table. "I had Cheryl drop me off and she headed home. I actually had almost a full day of working cases that did not involve Derek. REAL billable hours!" Lou said. The others laughed.Both women sat down and the waitress arrived to take their orders. Derek ordered a beer but Lou and Sarah ordered tonic with a twist.

"You aren't drinking Lou?" Helen asked

"Can't. Not good for the babies." Lou offered grinning. As what she said was absorbed by the others and they began to respond, she added, "Sarah is too." That led to a whole round of explanation and congratulations.

"Damn, guy!" John Dubois offered theatrically. "I was envious of you having all those hot women. But TWO pregnant women at the SAME time? ONE about drove me up the wall! OWW!" he complained when Rachael elbowed him again in the ribs and called him an asshole. He grinned.

"Am I gonna get two new "hot' women like John says to live with me or just one?" Derek asked. "Assuming I take full ownership of Lisa Richard and she is not put on the block." Helen and Lou both assured him Lisa was going to be given to him. He was already registered as co-owner. Kat was another matter. Helen said she was going to recommend he get her as well if for no other reason than as an act of fairness. The daughter should not be made to suffer more than the mother who really instigated the crime.

"Seriously, dude. What is the count? Slaves and free women." John asked. Derek said he would have seven female slaves and the one male if he was awarded Kat. But he was selling Karen and Chad was not in the picture as far as any real concern. "Well, I hope your heart is strong." John said. "That kind of load would kill a young man!"

"He doesn't have to service them all at once." Helen giggled. "Lou and Sarah are lesbian... well, bi I guess now. They could take up some of the slack now they got knocked up. I'd volunteer to do my share keeping the slaves busy but I think Derek is such a horn dog, he'd demand to watch!" Kathy Douglas said her husband said the same thing. She could play with a female slave anytime if he could watch. They all laughed.

Derek noted that while he sipped his beer and Lou and Sarah their spiced tonics, the others had at least three mixed drinks each. Inhibitions were lowered a little but none were drunk. Lou talked a little shop with Helen with Kathy and Sarah offering their own non-legal opinions. Derek and John exchanged ideas for living in the country.

"Seriously, I hate paying as much as I do for electricity. I'd like to explore solar and maybe even wind energy to take the edge off. Not that money is an issue," Derek said."I just like the idea, ya know?"

John agreed. They talked about energy efficiency. Sarah overheard them."Really? These girls are talking about giving you a couple female slaves you could do almost anything with and you guys are comparing notes about making electricity. Next you'll be talking about raising crawfish in those ponds you're having dug."

"You really gonna raise mudbugs?" John asked. "Or is she bullshitting?" Sarah rolled her eyes. The others overheard snippets and laughed.

"Oh, fuck!" Rachael said. "Now you did it! John has always said how cool it would be to have his own crawfish pond so he could boil up a batch whenever her wanted. Or get some to make etouffee." Derek laughed and said John could come harvest mudbugs whenever and use his own land for hunting or maybe a big garden.

Finally the group parted ways. As they drove home, Derek asked, "Other than John and I having a blast talking about country living did you arrive at any conclusions?'

"Yeah. Both Helen and Kathy are going to recommend to the court that Kat is incapable of handling a slave particularly her mother. They are going to propose you take her over immediately. As far as Kat herself is concerned they are both going to urge the court to give her to you. instead of putting her on the block. We all agree Kat is going to be enslaved tomorrow. For how long and to whom is the question."

Kat shook her head, refusing breakfast the next morning. She claimed to be so nervous she was afraid of getting sick to her stomach. She did sip on a cup of coffee as Derek drove her and Sarah to the courthouse. Following Lou's instruction she had applied only a very light covering of makeup. The effect actually made her look a little younger than her almost twenty eight years. Lou's reasoning was to avoid discomfort if Kat's face was to be scrubbed clean of a heavier application. Some of the techs who performed those duties might get aggressive or even cruel in the process. Kat took this as another confirmation she was facing her last hours as a free woman for a very long time.

Sarah had unlocked and removed the replica collar the night before. It was in her purse. Lou wondered if the judge would ask to see it. The drive into town was fairly quiet. They arrived almost twenty minutes before their appointed time and met Lou and Cheryl in the courthouse lobby. Lou addressed the group. "This is going to be semi-formal. Kat will sit with me at one table. Helen Leblanc will sit at the other. I do not know if she will have a partner or not. There is a row of chairs behind us. All the pertinent people will be sitting in those chairs. Any of you might be called upon to speak. You will likely not be sworn in individually like in a full trial but you might. Likely we will all be asked to stand and do it together to save time. Another departure. They may ask Kat how she wants to plea. They may not and move straight to sentencing. That is because they have likely made their verdict already based upon evidence they already have alone. This is what is called a summary hearing rendered by a panel of three judges. Any questions?" Nobody had any.

Rachael Dubois arrived with Lisa Richard accompanied by one of her guards. Lisa wore an orange jumpsuit and the paper and cardboard slippers used in the parish jail. "Lisa does not have any clothes and while none of the judges would have batted an eye if she were nude, I thought the jumpsuit a little better." she said. "The judges are all aware she has been kept nude at the induction center attending slave camp."

Helen arrived carrying her briefcase, and accompanied by a young man. Derek recognized him as the clerk who had helped prepare paperwork the week before. Helen stuck her head inside the courtroom and waved at them to follow her inside. In the room the bailiff told them where to sit and gave them basic instructions. "When the judges are ready to come in, I will call out for you to stand. Once they sit down, I will tell you to take your seats. Turn off all cell phones now."

Derek was surprised to see how close the table where the judges were to be was to Lou's and Helen's tables. Barely eight feet separated them. Lisa was fidgeting and clearly wanted to say something to Kat. Rachael leaned over and whispered something to her. She immediately stopped moving around and sat quietly. Derek was amused how quickly Lisa obeyed. The bailiff said something to Helen who spoke briefly to Lou. Lou sent Kat to sit next to Derek and called Lisa to take the seat beside her. Apparently the order of the cases had changed. Lisa was now agitated. It was obvious she had not known she was also on trial. As her co-owners, Derek and Kat were informed she was facing new charges.

The bailiff called them to stand and three judges filed in and sat down. Everyone was told to take their seats. The court clerk hit some buttons. Derek knew the proceedings would be recorded, videoed as well as transcribed into written form. The bailiff introduced Judge Boudreaux as the presiding judge and Judges Bradshaw and Strahan as panel judges. Judge Boudreaux got right to work. He said this was a sentencing hearing as a result of the panel's summary judgement based on prior evidence. "We are reopening the case where Lisa Richard pleaded guilty to abuse of a slave as new evidence has come to light in later investigations. Double indemnity does not apply as the original judgement and sentencing will stand. We are adding a series of new charges. Lisa Richard, please stand."

Lou and Lisa stood up. "Ms Richard. You are about to be charged with separate charges from your original conviction. All are based upon the same incident however. You may take your seat." Lisa was very nervous now. The judge spoke. "We have found no evidence you have the license required to own, manage or generally handle a slave. Have you ever had such a license? Or do you have such a license from another state?"

Lisa looked confused and shook her head. "I didn't know I needed one, your honor. My daughter had a license and was the slave's owner."

"Yet according to your own admission and the testimony of others not to mention the physical evidence you took it upon yourself to take control of that slave. You downloaded a slave collar control application onto your cell phone and used that app to administer at least eleven shocks to the slave in question. Some of them full force shocks. You gave the slave orders and disciplined her when she refused your orders, whipping her excessively. You entered a plea of guilty to the charge of abusing that slave. Apparently the prosecution and this court assumed you had taken the test to qualify you to do any of that. If you HAD taken and passed that exam you would known there are limits to what a slave owner can do and what their responsibilities include. Therefore for the first charge we find you guilty of managing a slave without a license. Downloading that application to your cell phone using your daughter's license is a second offense. Identifying yourself as the slave's owner to the investigating officer, namely the sheriff's deputy who answered the noise complaint is a third charge."