Slave Camp Ch. 13

Story Info
Kat's fall down the the rabbit hole ends with a splat.
10k words
4.63
11.4k
8

Part 13 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,266 Followers

Derek turned and walked down the hallway without a word. Karen wanted so much to ask him what was going on. She was curious about Kat following behind nude as the day she was born carrying a bundle of clothing. She hoped some of that clothing contained something for her as Derek's hands were empty. The rule that slaves were to remain silent in the hallways had been made quite clear. Karen was not about to see if that rule had been relaxed now she had been released from camp. She had watched a slave get strapped for opening her mouth in the hallway and did not want to risk that herself.

Rachael Dubois appeared at the end of the hall. "Hey, Derek!" I get an automatic alert when my slave camp attendees are picked up. I saw your name appear." Derek greeted her and to Karen's astonishment the two hugged. "Are you doing good? We want you to come over some evening. John has the idea he wants to buy some acreage and build a house outside of town. I'm not so convinced. Maybe you can offer some pro's and con's. Get him to see the downside." Derek said he loved living in the country as he did not have to put up with neighbors. "I know he really wants enough land to set up a deer blind and harvest some venison. I think he could do that by a simple lease."

"John can come out and hunt on my place anytime he wants." Derek said with a grin. 'But I admit there is nothing like living in the country. I could never live in the city again."

"A lot of help you are, asshole." Rachael said grinning. "Who is this other slave you brought along?" Rachael's eyes got wide. "Isn't this the woman you brought with you when you signed your slave up for camp? She was the co-owner! What's going on? I gotta hear the story."

"It's gonna have to wait. I have to admit my life is getting FAR more complicated than I had ever thought possible." Derek said. "I had planned a nice quiet retirement in the country where I would not even see another human unless I went into town for supplies. Now I have a group of slaves and a couple free women living with me. " Rachael laughed shaking her head. Derek grinned. He had almost divulged he was going to be a father again. "If you had told me I would be in this position a year ago, I would have called you nuts. Actually, I could not be happier. How about I stop by sometime this week and talk?"

"How about we meet at the bar? You know which one. Give me some notice and I will have John join us." Rachael countered. Derek agreed. "Tomorrow. I can't wait to hear the whole story. Your slave asked me some pointed questions so I know there is a story there, too." Derek agreed and they set a time.

Once in the lobby, he told Kat to give Karen her clothes and get dressed herself. 'You seem to know Ms Dubois more intimately than just sending slaves to her camp." Karen offered accusingly. She was obviously fishing.

"We met when her father was a patient in the ICU." Derek said. "We became friends. I've had dinner at their house several times. Her husband and older son come out to hunt. That's all." 'Yeah, right!' Karen muttered under her breath.

"Why are you naked and collared?" Karen asked Kat. Kat shrugged and shook her head. Karen was angry at first and then caught on Kat must have been ordered not to speak. Indeed Kat had been told to keep their arrangement private unless told otherwise.

"She has changed status." Derek offered dismissing the subject. "It is really nothing you need to be concerned with. You have far more important things to think about. Richard has agreed to accept my terms. He is going to buy you." Karen was elated. "He is going to pay me 360 K for you. We have talked about 5k for 6 years or 6k for 5 years. He has agreed to both at various times. Same amount overall as far as I am concerned, so I don't care how he makes the payments as long as he does. Now after your lessons here, how much do you understand about slave estates? Do you understand that your position is pretty shaky? You get half the communal property when enslaved. But that could mean the value not the actual property." Karen nodded and asked what she could do.

'Okay, let's pretend I was in your position, say with Lou in the role of Richard." Derek offered. "Even if I trusted her implicitly and loved her to death, I would still want to protect myself. My self preservation takes nothing away from Lou. I would start back to work as soon as I could. I'd need my job secure before I made any move. A week or so later I would ask what had been done about my slave estate. I would not accept ANY bullshit line that it still in the works. I happen to know if it has not been taken care of already, SOMEBODY is stalling. Now say Lou told me she will take care of me and I will get my half of the whole thing when we sold the property appreciation and all. I would not accept it as the truth. I would say I want to know my exact legal status and have it protected. A verbal agreement might not be enough. I'd explain I am worried she might die from a heart attack, get hit by a truck or whatever and I would lose everything. I needed to be protected either by a will or in a contract. I would suggest a contract would make me feel better. BUT I would not wait two or three weeks to get it done. The idea is to postpone until you forget about it. Stay on top of it." Derek explained.

"What I want is to have Lou agree in writing that half the actual property is hers and the other half belongs to my slave estate. NOT just the cash equity. If she does not get that done within a week, I would tell her I am not going to work anymore. That is just what you said about not working as a nurse for me. Nursing is a little different in that you don't want a reluctant nurse taking care of patients. So I did not accept when you changed your mine and offered. When you did it I did not care or really need the money. It was more of an irritant that you refused. I stripped you and made you stay naked as punishment.

"In our little scenario if the slave does not work, the income loss means loss of the property. That gives the slave REAL power. But the slave is vulnerable in some ways too. Ass beatings and a myriad of physical punishments are a real possibility. BUT the owner must comply if he needs the income." Derek said. "Do you fully understand what I am saying? You have the choice. You can work like you did before. Richard has bills paid but retains FULL ownership of the property. You ONLY have half of the equity when you were enslaved. Just that amount, not a half interest in the actual property which would include what it might appreciate to. The ONLY way to do that is make sure he agrees with your estate to give you an undivided half interest. He might balk. Of course if you refuse to work, his hand is forced. Your choice, It depends if you trust him. Or his heir if he drops dead. You are a big girl. Do what you want. I am going to protect myself in your sale so I get my money for selling you back no matter what. I covered every contingency."

"Yeah, I understand. You are being an asshole and putting doubt in my mind about my now ex husband." Karen said. "But I see your point. As a slave I no longer have the same rights as a free person. I'll have to force or rather manipulate the issue to protect myself. I didn't know you were a chess player." Karen offered. "You are figuring moves upon moves, aren't you?" Derek grinned and nodded.

"I am covering my bases. I will get the full price for you no matter how Richard might try to manipulate it. He is focusing on that land and the profit. I do NOT think your well being is a real consideration in his planning. You might be, but I have enough doubt that I think you seriously need to protect yourself. Fair enough?" Derek asked. Karen agreed

The trio waked to Lou's office. Sue smiled at Derek and just waved him back with barely a pause in her typing. Karen followed. Lou intercepted her and told her to get herself a cup of coffee if she wanted and sit in Cheryl's office. She told Kat to wait in the conference room after telling her to get something to drink if she wanted.,"Kathy will be here in a few minutes. I'm glad you called before you got Karen. This may take a while. I think the shit is about to hit the fan. Kathy asked Cheryl to make a full statement detailing how she was treated at the Richard residence. She's been working on it. I have not seen any of it yet. Cheryl said she told you the story in pretty fair detail last Friday after we left for the party." Derek nodded. 'Well, she told me more of her story this morning. I think we were too easy on Kat and Lisa last week. Well, my job as a lawyer is to get the guilty bitch off so I guess I did my job well.

"Yeah. It was pretty bad. I didn't think a slave's testimony could be used." Derek said. Lou said only in cases of abuse and then mainly to bolster supporting evidence. Like Kat's admission.

"Kathy knows I made a video and written contract to prevent us being accused of forcing Kat. But Kat agreed with Cheryl's accusations on that video. That alone could hang her out to dry. Kathy wants a copy. She also wants a copy of the letter Kat wrote to you last week, the one of her submitting to her mentor. I'll try to mitigate things as much as I can."

Katherine Douglas showed up a short time later accompanied by Helen Leblanc. They both greeted Derek warmly. "You two are not going to claim I took advantage of a girl's remorse are you?" Derek asked, despite Lou's assurances. He did not want even the stigma of impropriety.

"Heavens NO!" Helen declared privately. "Actually I'd praise you for being so patient with her. You could have done so much worse."

They got right to work. Cheryl came out of her office and gave them her statement. "I may ask you to clarify some points later, but for now I think this gives me a good idea." Ms Douglas stated.

Lou played the video from the previous Friday where Cheryl had confronted Kat and Kat had finally declared her culpability and saying she deserved to be enslaved but did not want that. Then they wanted to interview Kat directly. They turned on the video system. Before they asked a question they read Kat her rights. Lou as her attorney sat with her. Derek was allowed to sit in as Cheryl's owner since her testimony was being used.

"So it seems you were more actively involved in Cheryl's treatment than you said before." Ms Douglas said. "I want to know when you physically struck Cheryl or shocked her. Now we all understand an owner has the right to discipline a slave. He or she has great latitude in how that is done. A slave can be treated in ways that would be considered felonious assault on a free person. I just need to know what you did and when."

"Well, that first night I didn't do much except help Mom pick Cheryl up and put her on the table after she shocked her. I was pretty weak just from doing that. I could barely help with tying her in place. But I stayed to watch. I wanted Cheryl to see me gloat. Yeah, I was cruel with how I taunted her. I had to take a couple bathroom breaks while Mom whipped her. I got back the second time to see Mom working her anus. Cheryl was screaming and half out of her mind. I just watched."

"The next morning I watched Mom shock her and then beat her up. I didn't know what all Mom was going to do but I thought it pretty funny to make Cheryl eat slave chow with piss in it. But I did not hit her then either." Ms Douglas caught the word 'then' and asked her about later and if she shocked Cheryl. Kat nodded. "I was feeling good so I decided to go into the bathroom and whip her myself while Mom was at work. I knew she wasn't going to cooperate and Mom was not there to help me so I shocked her then opened the door. I must have given her a full shock because she was still convulsing. She was laying over the edge of the tub with her head inside kinda bouncing on the edge. It scared me. I ran back out. I didn't shock her after that."

"That was you? You bitch!!" Cheryl blurted. "When I came to, I was half in the tub. My ribs felt like they might be broken! I was so dizzy, I puked. No wonder! And you didn't have the fucking decency to lay me out on the floor? Or even check on me?" Kat hung her head.

"So the other shocks were delivered by your mother, Lisa?" Kathy Douglas asked. Kat nodded. "Did you do anything else to her that day? I'm talking about while your mother was at work. I'll get to the evening events in a bit."

"Well, my phone pinged and said mom had shocked her so I knew she was down so I went in and kicked her a few times between the legs. She was still pretty out of it. I was afraid of her hurting me." Kat said. "I left her alone except to give her a plastic cup so she could drink. I waited until Mom came home before feeding her." Cheryl growled, "With more piss in it too." Kat nodded sheepishly.

"So that evening you and your mother decided to punish Cheryl again. That was when the neighbor called the police. Tell me about it." M Douglas said.

"I told Mom I wanted Cheryl to really pay for poisoning me. My guts hurt so bad! My stools were liquid and usually had blood in it." Kat said. "Mom said we would get plenty of revenge. And we'd teach her to obey us instantly. She unlocked the cable from her collar and told her to crawl out to the living room. Mom threatened to shock her if she disobeyed in any way. Well when Mom told her to lay across some pillows so her ass was up in the air, Cheryl knew what we were going to do. She tried to run and Mom shocked her again. A full shock. By the time she woke up we had her in place and tied up. Her legs were spread, so I kicked her several times again. I was wearing shoes and hit her with the top of the shoe not the toe. Mom said that would scrape and hurt like hell but not damage her pussy. Of course she was awake enough to scream. Then Mom started whipping her. She'd bought a long thin whip from a feed store on the way home, one you use on a horse. You barely had to swing it and it would raise a welt. Mom did most of the beating but I did some. Cheryl told you how we did her whole back."

Helen asked. "So you thought you were entitled to beat a slave like this?" Kat nodded. "And you didn't take the the Sheriff's deputy hint that you were going a little too far? You read what he wrote in his report when your mother got convicted."

"I was a little scared, but Mom said we'd beat Hell out of the bitch and then sell her that weekend." Kat said. "She was really pissed at Cheryl for screaming so loud we got the cops called on us, so she decided to shave Cheryl's head. When Cheryl cursed her, she plucked her eyebrows. I didn't touch Cheryl again. I just watched Mom."

"So Cheryl's statement that you were fully aware of everything your mother did was accurate? Every beating and every time she used the shock collar?" Ms Douglas asked.

Derek had a thought. "Wait a minute. When we picked up your mother last week, you acted like you did not know about that collar control program. The functions. I installed the application on your phone."

"I removed the app when we got to the sale." Kat admitted. "And I only knew how to shock. I did not know about those other features like the locator or that the slave could send a signal to ping your phone. I never read the manual."

"I want to examine both Kat's and Lisa's cell phones. Are you willing to produce them or do I have to go through the drill of getting a warrant?" Ms Douglas asked Lou while looking at Derek. Lou told Derek to take Kathy to Lisa's house to get the phones and let her see the bathroom where Lisa had chained Cheryl." Derek said Kat's phone was in his car.

Helen turned to Kat ."You know where I am going to take this don't you? I have little choice."

"Please, don't enslave me." Kat begged. "But if you have to, make sure I am given to Derek." Lou shook her head at her client blurting out without her counsel. Privately she already knew the likely outcome but she had to do her job as defense attorney.

As they drove to Lisa's house, Ms Douglas said to Derek. "Damn this whole thing turned into a hell of a mess didn't it? You go to a slave sale to look for a deal and wind up in the middle. You know as court appointed officer to determine Kat Richard's ability to control her mother I have only one choice." Derek agreed and said he, Lou, and Sarah had all decided that was a foregone conclusion, Kat should lose her position and Derek take over as full owner.

"It is gonna complicate my life even more but I gave my word." Derek said. "I'll bring her in and take over. My main concern is what happens to Kat. I hate the idea of her winding up on the block for public sale. She is emotionally unstable. I even considered getting her into counseling. I found out how bad the case against her was late Friday afternoon when Cheryl finally opened up about how the Richards treated her. I honestly thought leading up to that the real bitch was Lisa Richard and that Kat was simply steamrolled. But considering all I learned, I still think Kat was steamrolled BUT she was pleased to let her mother take the lead and nail Cheryl. At least at first. Sometime the second full day she began to feel bad about what they were doing. That might have been because the sheriff's deputy showed up though, that she realized they had gone way too far. After that I think she began to feel real guilt but still did nothing to stop the abuse."

"I read it the same way." Kathy Douglas offered. "It still rankles me. I'd like to slap the living shit out of Kat Richard."

"Or push a big dildo up her ass and ream her out a few times?" Derek asked, looking sideways, grinning.

"Well, yeah. I'd appreciate it if you don't mention any of that in court." Kathy said, with a smile. "I was at a party where free use of the slaves was the theme."

Derek held up his hands. "I wasn't there and didn't see a thing. Although I sure wished I could have watched the show." Kathy started laughing.

"You and my husband, both." Kathy said. In response to Derek's look, she continued. "Yeah, I'm married. I'm bi. My husband has no objection to me playing with slave girls. He might call it cheating if I had a real girlfriend, a free woman. I am guessing there is a lot more going on between you, Sarah and Lou too. I caught hints at this last party. And I know you are the actual owners of all the girls they bring."

"Yep. I don't mind if my slave girls are used by women. But something just sits wrong with me to let a male use them. Guess I'm a little possessive." Derek said. Then after a pause he added. "Sarah, Lou and I are close. You can ask them about it, but I will not say anything out of turn." They arrived at Lisa Richard's house. Derek knew they charged their cell phones on the table just inside the front door. They would drop their purses there when they came home as well. He picked up Lisa's phone and handed it to Kathy. She had already looked at Kat's phone and saw that even though she had deleted the program the shock history was still there. She went to look at the second bathroom where Cheryl was reported to have been chained. The chain was gone, but Kathy took pictures anyway.

"So what are you planning?" Derek asked. Kathy said honestly her thoughts were mixed. She was definitely going to recommend he take over as Lisa's full owner. But she wanted to analyze the phone data before she made a recommendation about Kat's involvement. For the rest, she would have to confer with Helen Leblanc.

"How the Hell have you gotten to know her and Rachel Dubois so well?" Ms Douglas suddenly asked, with a grin. "I mean I looked you up. I pulled up the records of your own trial. Now you are in tight with the woman who suggested you get your ass whipped and reamed by the woman you supposedly assaulted. She thinks the world of you. I think that originally came about because of Rachael Dubois. Helen almost acts like the sun shines out your ass. And you have been nothing but helpful to me so far. Are you working on sainthood or something?"

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,266 Followers