Slave Camp Ch. 14

Story Info
More adventures.
4.8k words
4.55
11.7k
8

Part 14 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,292 Followers

Derek resigned himself to an extended wait when they entered the doctor's office. There were half a dozen women waiting in varying stages of pregnancy. He sat down and picked up a magazine while Sarah escorted Kat to the desk. They returned with a clipboard holding several sheets of paper. Sarah and Kat filled out the sheets then had Derek sign on the line that authorized the doctor to treat his slave. Five minutes after they turned the papers in they were called. Ten minutes later, the two women returned. Kat was rubbing her right butt cheek. "They had it ready for her. All it took was for Kat to drop her pants and bend over and the nurse gave her the injection." Sarah offered as explanation. "She'll get a full exam later. We'll need an appointment for that."

"Let's have a drink." Derek suggested. Sarah was puzzled for an instant as he pulled into the parking lot of the Rhino's Horn. Reading the sign she understood. He wanted to check on his one male slave, Chad. She had heard about the man but never met him. Derek asked the woman bartender if Steve was around. He gave her his name.

"Oh, hi, Mr Robichaud. Of course. He is in the office. My name is Sandy. I'm Steve's sister. He brought me on board almost a month ago." She stepped through a door in the back corner and was back in a moment. She asked if they wanted anything to drink. As she fixed their drinks, she said, "Darren is working on another business so Steve offered me a job as assistant manager. Well sort of assistant and chief gofer. I take it you are here to check on Chad." Derek nodded.

Sandy told him Chad was doing more bartending nowadays than his back room duties. "Oh, I have him go back every now and then, just to remind him of his place." she said with a grin. "But most of the time he is behind the bar. We keep him full time at our place. Well I guess I should say Steve and Darren's place but I live in the cottage out back. Rob sort of rented Chad to me. We split what Chad makes after deductions." This was news to Derek. He asked about the last time Rob had checked on Chad. "Oh, they talk every week, but Rob is trying to get his shit together himself. He got himself a girlfriend. He changed jobs and has learned to save a bit instead of spending his money as fast as he earns it." Derek got a laugh out of that and offered that the whole family had a problem with saving money.

"I have no objections to the deal you made with Rob." Derek said. "If you are willing to do the work of supervising Chad for half the money, that is up to you. You do have a slave owner's license don't you?" Sandy shook her head and disclosed she did not know she needed one since Steve did. "Get one. Today if you can. The test is easy. This slave's mother just had a few years added to her enslavement for not having one. Of course it wouldn't have been more than a fine if not for the felony charges she faced." He explained a bit about the case. Steve arrived and shook Derek's hand. He listened to the story.

"We just had a delivery. I was busy checking in the boxes when you arrived. Chad and my other two boys are putting them where they belong then he will be out." Steve said. "It shouldn't take them more than five minutes to finish." Derek asked about Darren starting another business. "Yeah, his brother has a real estate brokerage. They were looking for somebody to keep the lawns maintained for the properties they manage. Darren is setting up crews to do that. He thinks he can branch out a bit. Just another project. He says he can always sell the slaves and equipment. The hard part is getting slaves for a reasonable price. He went to the parish auction and said their starting price is way too high."

Derek told him about the slave sale where he bought Cheryl and Karen. "There were a lot of males there. The good thing is you can check them out better than at a regular auction. You know something about them other than why they were convicted. Buying second hand slaves is the way to go. You can get some great deals from people who decide they don't want to own a slave after all." Chad walked out into the main bar area. Sarah barely suppressed her amusement.

Obviously Sandy had not relaxed Steve's original requirement for his 'boys' to be made up. Chad wore a little satin vest and hot pants that accentuated his bulge. His face was made up in an effeminate manner. He had no visible body hair and the hair on his head was cut into an effeminate style. He had sandals on his feet. He was obviously not pleased to see Derek but came over to the table where the group sat when Sandy beckoned. Sandy told him to pull up a chair and sit. "This is a health and welfare inspection to make sure I am taking care of you." Sandy announced with a grin. "I hope I pass. Derek might just spank my ass if I don't pass muster." she winked at Derek and smiled. She told Steve what Derek had said about her needing a license. Steve thought that might be a good idea. In the bar his license was all they needed, but since she had Chad staying with her in the cottage, it would be best for her to be licensed as well. Derek said it looked like Chad was in good hands and had found his spot. "Well, I'm keeping him in check." Sandy said with a grin. "I did have to whip his butt for listening to some dumb coon ass slave a friend of mine brought by the house, though." Chad looked down, embarrassed. "This coon ass had heard about some place out in the swamp where slaves can go hide. He was telling Chad that out in the Atchafalaya basin there is no cell phone coverage, so slaves who run out there can't be located and can live free."

Derek began to laugh. "Ahhh, Shangri-La in the swamp. That is almost as big a hoax as the chupacabra. Chad, I would have thought you'd have payed more attention in slave camp. You need to constantly charge your collar. You'll get shocked if the power level falls too far then it fries your neck before it fails completely. Somebody would have to run into the city for gasoline to run the generators, so that means plenty of support from free people. Why would anybody run the risk of being enslaved themselves? Plus I think you will find that part of the charging process needs a cell phone to connect. You can't even read the power level without one. Hey, don't let me piss on your parade. Go play in the swamp. See how long you last." Derek shrugged and grinned. Chad's face turned red as he realized he was indeed a fool for even entertaining the thought.

They talked a little more and Derek said it was time for them to go and asked for his bill. They had each had a couple drinks. "Oh, no. On the house, Derek." Sandy said quickly. "Stop by anytime and bring Sarah. We are trying to make the Rhino's Horn more of a pan-sexual establishment than just a gay bar. I'm bringing in more of my bisexual and lesbian girl friends too. We would like to see more straight customers who don't care how others fuck." Sarah smiled and explained that she had always considered herself a lesbian until 'getting involved with' Chad.

Before they left Derek told Steve to have Darren call him. He had a proposition for the man. At Steve's puzzled expression, Derek explained. "I have some brush I need removed and I need to have a path cleared. It would give him some income plus practice getting his boys to work as a team." Steve said he'd have Darren call that afternoon.

"So that was Chad." Sarah mused as they left. She explained to Kat who had sat quietly listening throughout their stay, all about Chad's back story. "He's in good hands with Sandy. Obviously she is bi-sexual." Derek asked her why she thought that. "She is not only comfortable working in a bar where the clientele are mostly in an alternative lifestyle, she likes her men effeminate. Best of both worlds. Plus she was checking out Kat and me."

"As long as she keeps Chad away from us," Derek said. "she can do what she wants with him. Well, anything legal."

========

"Who is that up ahead?" Sarah asked. "Pulling up to our gate?" Derek recognized the car from behind and said it was Caroline, obviously home from school a bit early. Indeed, he hit his remote keeping the gate open and followed his youngest slave to the house.

"Hey, Boss!" Caroline called, cheerfully. "It surprised me to see the gate stop and then start to open again. Then I saw it was you. Did everything go okay today? Did ya get rid of Karen? How about Kat?" She paused and saw Kat had a silver metallic collar. "Is that one the fake?" Kat shook her head and looked down. "Really? How much time did you get?"

"Twenty years." Kat said morosely. "They threw the book at me. I thought I'd get maybe four or five. I am so totally fucked!" Incredulously, Caroline looked at Sarah and Derek for confirmation. Both nodded.

"So, obviously she was given to us, well you. How about Lisa?" Caroline asked. Derek answered that Lisa got a fourteen year extension giving her a total eighteen year sentence and then went back to slave camp. Caroline nodded as she took in the information. "Guess we gotta rethink how we share rooms." Sarah began to laugh.

"Nope. YOU need to rethink how you want to assign bedrooms." Sarah said loudly,with a chuckle. "You are head girl. Six slaves, three rooms. Until we get the extension on the house done. Lou and I are gonna sleep in the boss's room. He might want to visit one of you, of course. That is up to him."

"Your life got a little more complicated." Sarah told Caroline, more quietly. "Don't forget to delegate. School is more important than anything else or rather AS important. I will personally blister your ass as fast as Derek does if not faster if you mess up and your grades suffer. Ask for help. Assign jobs. Okay?" Caroline nodded and smiled.

Ten minutes later, Caroline had Kat working along side her in the garden. Both girls had changed clothes. "We are gonna pick everything that is ready. When the others get home, they will either fix the food for supper or prepare it for storage. Some of it we will freeze. Some we dehydrate and then we have it for soups and stews. Derek bought several cases of mason jars and the stuff needed to can. The rest of the girls are going to be brought onboard but the basic idea is we need to produce and save as much of our food as we can. I am giving you a heads up. I told Wanda and she agrees. Mom thinks we ought to just buy food as we need it. She will change her attitude as we go through the growing season. Or her butt will suffer." Caroline confided in Kat, knowing it would get back to the others in conversation. 'We produce and save back what we can. Then we will buy the rest. The boss told me to check out food prices in the grocery stores so I know a good deal when I go to the farmer's market. Just a head's up. I'll be telling the other girls this later. But since you are a real slave now and not a free woman playing a game, you need to know."

"I was not playing a game!" Kat protested. "Well, maybe I sort of was, but I really felt I needed to be punished. I just did not expect it for so long. And the FEELING! I thought I felt like a slave last Friday when I put that fake collar on. But when those techs locked this collar around my neck today, it felt like the ground opened up and was gonna swallow me. But I guess you know." Caroline nodded and said, "No shit!" before telling Kat to get busy.

The other slaves began to filter home. "I have a major exam Friday, Wanda. And I need to study. I need you to take charge for me and put away the produce we aren't gonna eat tonight." Caroline said quietly to the older woman. "Put Mom to work. She will obey you faster than she does me. You might hint that I am gonna start to break out those rods again or at least a switch. We have too many people living here now to play around. We gotta make the family work." Wanda agreed, understanding Caroline's problem and said she would help. She looked over and saw that, despite acting like he was feeding his half feral farm cats treats, Derek had overheard the conversation.

"That man is in control of both sets of 'pussies' around here." Wanda thought with a grin. "The two legged ones and the ones he keeps for rodent and snake control."

=============

"I'm glad you refused to wear a tie tonight too." John Dubois laughed the next evening. "Rachael made me wear this sport coat but said I could skip the tie since you declined to wear one." They were sitting in the bar of a nice steak house waiting for their reservation time. Sarah, Lou and Rachael sat half listening. Derek grinned and offered he cared more about comfort than trying to impress. He went back to telling John about how his plans to develop some crawdad ponds were coming together.

"This guy Darren is setting up work crews. I showed him the area I want cleared of brush. He even has access to a stump grinder so I'll have a little road cleared to access the ponds." Derek said. The women rolled their eyes and continued with their own conversation. "The spring rains are gonna fill up the ponds. I already got seed crawfish lined up. This time next year and I'll have a continuous supply of mudbugs." John was fascinated with the process. "Just come on over, set out your traps or more likely just help me stay on top of mine, and we will both have more of the little critters than we know what to do with."

"I have plenty of free labor." Derek said. "but I have to keep reminding myself I make more money having the girls actually work jobs than my farm. Part of me really likes the idea of being self sufficient, ya know? Or at least as much as possible. They are gonna shit when deer season starts next year. I learned how to process my own meat before all this owning slaves started. I filled a couple freezers.' John laughed and nodded. "I talked with one of the game wardens. He said that if the deer population is not brought back under control in this part of the state, we are gonna have some problems in the next year or two. Too much water and an abundance of feed the past few years has resulted in a population explosion, You and your boy are gonna hunt on my land this next season aren't ya?"

John answered, "Hell yeah! we would not want to miss out on that. Season limit is six. I never got close to that. Do you really have that many deer out there?" Derek assured him the deer population was booming, as was the feral hog population. He glanced over and could tell the women were not as enthused as he and John were about discussing how to live off the land. Hunting, harvesting your own crawfish, growing a garden...it all made sense to John and Derek.

"It's a man thing" Derek offered grinning. Lou and Sarah rolled their eyes again. Rachael shook her head and patted John's hand in sympathy, knowing he wanted to live like Derek. Maybe she'd let him, just without the slave girls. She intended to keep her man to herself.

A man and woman approached their table. Rachael immediately recognized them as Jasmine and Marcus Angelle. Derek knew Dr. Angelle from his time as a nurse. "Hey Jasmine." Rachael greeted her friend. "Out for an evening, huh? Let me introduce you to my friends." They all exchanged greetings. Sarah and Lou already knew Jasmine, which surprised Derek. Marcus looked at Derek closely.

"I remember you. Years ago, when I was a med student and then again as a resident." Dr Angelle said. "You critical care nurses gave us residents just enough rope to hang ourselves and then pulled us back and told us what we really needed to do. That gave me a real appreciation for nurses. Some of my fellow docs I work with now never had that in their training. It shows." Derek grinned and said he was out of the game now.

"I'm way too young to retire." Marcus said. "Only fifty two. Of course, I'm sure since you are here with Rachael, you know my present position," He tapped his collar with a forefinger. Derek nodded.

At Rachael's invitation, Dr and Mrs Angelle sat down. "Of course I don't like it, but it is what it is." Marcus offered,."I have another four months of this until I am free." Curiously, Jasmine smiled but did not offer a lot of comment. The group began to tell about their personal stories. "Oh, Hell! of course I remember that story when Derek told his." Dr Angelle exclaimed. " I followed you in the press and in the news. I cheered when you proved to be not only innocent but actually the victim!"

That lead to a discussion about slave camp. Rachael asked if Jasmine still planned to send Marcus to another session of slave camp. Jasmine froze. She shook her head and looked at her lap. "I know everybody here knows our situation." Dr Angelle said. "I am fully aware you tell our story, without our names of course, in your classes." Rachael nodded. "How much do you know?" he asked Derek.

"Your situation was used in explaining how slave estates were set up." Derek said. "As a matter of fact that subject has been very important recently." He explained all about Karen and her problem. "You may even have known her. Back in the day she worked as a surgical nurse, Yeah, I know. Why help the ex who did her best to bend me over to fuck me up the ass. Sounds screwed up. But I did it to set myself up. If they miss payments, I can swoop in and take over. I can nail them both to the wall. They deliberately chose to make my life not only difficult but damn near impossible. Sorry if it offends, but there is a bit of justice there. And i want my piece."

Dr Angele laughed."I totally understand, sir. Rachael asked if Jasmine was going to send me to another slave camp. Tell her Jasmine,"

"You knew I was going to send Marcus to slave camp a couple times this second year I owned him. But I can't." Jasmine said. Even in the subdued lighting, everybody could tell Jasmine had turned red and was visibly distressed and humiliated. "I could LEGALLY, but it would mean at least another year for me in indenture."

"Indenture?" Rachael asked, perplexed. "Why are you looking at indenture?"

"Well, uhhh, I pushed Marcus a little too hard with this slave thing. He has decided he wants a little payback." Jasmine offered. "You know we did a little bedroom role playing in the past. I sort of let that be known. When I took over after his DUI, I really used my position. I overplayed it. I even told Marcus I'd have him so conditioned after his two years in the collar, I'd stay in charge even after he was free. I know I said that often to our friends. Well, he is sort of forcing me to accept indenture for three years at least."

"You can't force indenture." Rachael said. "That is the whole point."

"Well, it might as well be force." Jasmine offered. "Marcus is not going to remarry me unless I accept being indentured. He told me he is going to split all our assets. I could buy him out and keep my home but he will take his half and move. I don't want that. I want to stay married or rather get remarried." Derek glanced over at Marcus who had a slight smile on his face. "The kids will both be out of the house soon. My daughter graduates this spring and my son is finishing his freshman year at college. I had hoped to settle into a nice marriage but with me in charge."

"Yep. She can do a lot to me while I am still collared, but she knows the result." Marcus said with a smile. "We have enough money and other assets saved she will not have a problem living a great lifestyle, even if she decides not to go back to work full time. The one saving grace for our relationship is she never cheated on me. I don't count her going to those weekend parties where she played with female slaves." Now Derek understood how Sarah and Lou knew Jasmine. "We made that agreement clear right away. She told me she was gonna push her role as boss in the bedroom but I did not think she would take it so far. I'm not going to go into details but you can imagine what I mean when I say our sex life was pretty one sided."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,292 Followers
12