Slave Camp Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I did that to condition him. Now he is going to pay me back in full." Jasmine said. "He is already making arrangements. You know Marge Wright?" she asked Lou and Sarah. They nodded and answered not only from the parties, Dr Wright was their primary care physician. "Well, she is married to Marcus's cousin. She is pretty kinky and has a similar thing going with her husband to what Marcus and I used to do. Role playing. Well, Marcus got her to agree to take me to the parties as her slave girl, only wearing an indenture collar. He wants me to get used by my friends. Oh, shit. I can't imagine how humiliating that will be. He said I have to attend at least six parties, three for each time I sent him to slave camp, and if I argue about it once, it goes up. Plus he'd like me to attend slave camp at least once."

Rachael was amused as were Lou and Sarah. They all were quite aware how humiliated Jasmine Angelle was right now just telling them this. And that would be nothing compared to having to actually live the part. "Well, slave camp is really directed towards actual slaves. I talk about indenture more from the point of view of if a woman wanted to risk enslavement, they could have accepted indenture and been paid for their service. But I suppose I could make an exception. I take it Marcus intends to use it more as a punishment from the physical angle."

Marcus grinned. "Yes! The washroom especially, and I know about the staff lounge." Derek barely covered his snicker. He could tell John was amused as well. Both men had heard many stories of what went on at slave camp.

The Angelles heard their name being called to say their table was ready. They bid their goodbyes.

"You obviously know about those weekend all female parties." Derek offered, fishing. "Are you a member of the club?" he asked Rachael diplomatically.

"No. Many of my friends are though and I have been invited several times to join myself.." Rachael said. "I simply don't have the time. It is enough of a strain to spend some of my weekends away from the family to deal with the auction. I don't have to be there as we have a smooth operation, but I can't spare any extra time away from the family."

"I told her she could go if she brought me home video." John said, grinning. "Of course that is not permitted." Derek said he wished he could watch too. He generally got a little description of what happened but it was glossed over. Their reservation was called and they all stood to go eat.

On the way home, Lou brought up the topic of the Angelles. "Wow. Three years of indenture. I wonder if Marcus is going to push for the whole time." Sarah giggled. Derek said he thought Jasmine was a lawyer. "Oh yeah, and a good one. She only works part time though. She started that when the kids got into middle school so she would be around more. Marcus stays pretty busy with his medical practice. I am guessing they discussed how to balance family and work and Jasmine took the hit."

"I like Jasmine, but I think she deserves to be taken down a few pegs." Sarah stated. "if she really does all the stuff to Marcus she says she does. I personally believe her stories." Lou agreed. Derek wanted to hear some of the stories.

" I told you a lot of the women in our group are kinky bitches." Lou began. "Like Leanne Waddsworth. Some of the married ones play slave girl in the bedroom with their husbands to get permission to attend the slave parties. Others switch roles with their significant others. Jasmine used to be on of those. We knew that about her. I did not know about her sending him to slave camp to give blowjobs though until I watched Rachael's video lectures. Of course I knew right away who it was. Jasmine said she never does anything in front of the kids. Of course they know he is a slave and might have imagined a little. But what kid wants to know details of their parents having sex?"

"Behind closed doors, according to Jasmine, she plays the role of slave owner to the hilt. And by hilt as she likes to say, is the depth of the dildo she can shove up his ass. She doesn't go too big but she makes up for that by frequency. She likes to tell stories about how she wears his butt out three or four times a week. When Marcus said earlier their sex life was pretty one sided, Sarah and I knew exactly what he meant." Lou continued. " And she says he goes down on her daily. She said she loves giving him blowjobs but doesn't as part of his training. If she gives him oral at all, it is as a reward. Even vaginal sex is a reward but she does that a few times a week because she loves it as much as he does."

"She is that open about what they do in private?" Derek asked surprised.

"Oh yeah, in vivid detail." Sarah reported. "Not long ago she was bragging how she had him trained to jump to perform at the snap of her fingers. She said she was getting him conditioned so he would accept her authority forever." Sarah began to laugh. "Guess she miscalculated in that respect. The one thing she probably has right is they do seem to have a solid marriage. Otherwise, he would not have given her the option of accepting indenture. He would have just packed his bags and left. It will be really interesting to watch the show."

"Oh there will be a real show the first time Marge takes her a party, I'm sure." Lou added, chuckling. "Marge is one of the women who really gets off bending a slave over and taking her ass. I told you about the three women who screwed Caroline and two others side by side while acting like they were riding broncs. Well, Marge was one of them." Sarah began giggling at the image.

"Marge is one of the sweetest women in the world. And a great Doc." Sarah offered. "But when she gets in a kinky mood, watch out! I'll bet Jasmine gets her butt marked too. Marge told me if she had a slave she'd have a caduceus marked on her ass. That's the medical insignia with the wings, staff and snakes.." Derek said he knew full well what a caduceus was. He imagined seeing that embossed on Jasmine's butt cheek. He smiled as he drove home.

12