Slave Camp Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood stoically. Staring out into some distant point as a couple guys poked and prodded at her, hefting her smallish breasts. She was obviously in good physical shape, her legs well-muscled. Derek could see her upper forearms tense as the men tweaked her nipples. He suspected she would have liked to slap the shit out of the man and might have if her hands were not restrained. She was not a beauty but had classic girl next door good looks. Wanda picked up the resume describing the girl's crime and her qualifications.

"Are you taking care of my cousins?" Lisa asked,

Derek nodded and said Rhonda and Caroline lived with him. He explained how Rhonda had been working in the critical care unit since he took her over and Caroline was a student at the local university. "How about my brain dead cousin, Chad?" Lisa wanted to know. She knew full well Rob was 'renting' his father. Derek brought her up to speed on how Chad was now tending bar at the Rhino's Horn. Lisa snorted and almost laughed. She knew her cousin would not have accepted a job at a gay bar willingly. Derek told her he was living with the bar's assistant manager. "So some woman is interested in his ass." she commented.

"Good. I was worried he was gonna piss you off and you would sell him to some work crew out in no man's land. Chad never learned to look at the details and consider his options. He just acted. I'm glad you looked out for him especially after all the shit he wanted to do to you." Lisa offered.

Derek assured her he was not that considerate of Chad's well being or happiness. He just wanted to make sure Chad stayed where he could be watched, "Fair enough." Lisa said. "Are you interested in this girl? She's not bad looking, and only twenty four years old. I know I can sell her as a little fuck toy, but like I said, she has a brain. She should go to somebody who has an appreciation for that and not just her body. Make me an offer."

Derek stepped close to the woman on the dais. The men who had been fondling her had moved on to the next girl in line."Mechanical engineer, huh? What do you know about solar energy or wind turbines? Setting up an independent electric grid. The kind of stuff that might be useful living out on land in the boonies."

"More than most people in the area. But aren't you supposed to be concentrating on how wet my pussy gets after you pinch my clit a few times? Or how loose or tight it is? SIR!!" the woman glared at Derek. He was totally amused. He turned to Lisa.

"Damn the girl has spunk. She is smart and witty. Would you take twenty K for her?" Derek asked Lisa.

"No way. I've been offered thirty from a guy who wants to use her as a fuck toy." Lisa said as she stood up and walked over to stand in front of the slave fastened by her neck to the pole. "But like I said, I hate to see a brain go to waste. Can't you do better than that?"

"What did she do to get enslaved? " Derek asked. He had not read her sheet nor talked to Wanda.

"Caught her boyfriend in bed with another woman. She beat him to death and broke the girl up pretty bad. The girl got her as restitution but wanted nothing to do with her so she sold her to my client right away." Lisa answered. "She got thirty years."

"I have a slave just like that!" Derek laughed. "Only she decided to poison the two cheaters." Lisa and Derek shared a laugh. "I'd have to sleep with one eye open if I had two jealous homicidal slaves in the house. Last night one of my slaves ran her mouth and the other girls punished her." Lisa was savvy enough to know Derek was playing to get the price down.

"You are fucking with me about your other slave aren't you?" Lisa accused. Derek shook his head. He said she was a paralegal and now worked for Lou Player. He told Lisa what had happened and admitted he said that in front of the girl just to make her cringe a bit. "Damn, so you were the one to get the girl and the mother/daughter pair who abused her. The girl used to work for a friend of mine." Lisa said. "I heard about the case. I just never expected it to be you. Okay, you want this little bitch? Twenty five K. I think the guy who made me the offer is looking for a little compliant pussy. If he finds out her whole story, he will run. Or try to break her. Either way, the end result is bad."

Derek agreed to the price. The girl was released from the pole and escorted to the transfer desk. She barely hid her distaste for the whole process but was smart enough to not overstep and get punished for insolence. When asked her name, she gritted out, "Clarice." but did not offer another word.

Later, dressed in a set of hospital scrubs Derek kept in his car, Clarice sat by Wanda in the lobby while they waited for Derek to complete his business with Darren. "I'm gonna tell you this as fair warning." Wanda said quietly. "Derek is a good guy. We live outside of town in our own little world. Most of us work at regular jobs in town where we get treated fairly. At home we do our best to get along as a family. You can decide to join us or not. If you fuck up, you will have a bunch of us come down on you and do our best to get rid of you. Or you can do your part and make all our lives better.'

"Seriously?" the woman asked "You stand by the guy who owns you? You actually feel some allegiance?" Wanda nodded. "Damn! All the other slave bitches I have run into say they want to go nuclear. You know destroy anything in their path. The only thing that keeps them in line is fear of this shock collar."

"I've had my butt spanked a few times." Wanda admitted. "Most of our orders come from another slave, our head girl. She can punish us. Derek has never shocked me." Wanda told Clarice how the family operated. She left out details about the weekend parties, only saying they attended parties on occasion with the two free women who lived with them.

Like Derek had predicted, the owners of the male slaves began to come down in price. Derek and Darren began talking to the slaves more. They eliminated two of their original six prospects and added three potentials. "I'll give you fifteen thousand for this guy." Derek offered the owner who sat with his wife.

Derek selected this particular couple for his first offer not because he wanted this slave most, but because he could see the young couple really wanted to unload the slave. He suspected the wife was a little afraid of the man. The husband probably did not like the idea of leaving the male slave around his wife either. Reading the slave's description, Derek saw the slave had broken into the couple's home while they slept. The slave was not the best at casing his victims and did not realize they were home. He already had a pile of booty to haul away and had done a little damage. He was noisy as he made a mess. Then he walked down the hallway only to encounter the owner who had awakened. He found himself facing the business end of a shotgun until the police arrived. Being held on his knees at gunpoint was a sobering experience for the young man who had peed his pants. He now faced a ten year enslavement. The couple readily accepted Derek's offer.

Other slave owners took note of the sale. They realized the two buyers were looking for several slaves. One man stood his ground saying he would not take less than twenty two thousand for his slave, a burly black man who had a little experience at landscaping. Derek thanked the man and tuned to the owner of the next slave on his list. Like the first couple, he really had no desire to take his slave home. He had listened to the couple agree to fifteen thousand dollars so he did as well. That established the price Derek and Darren were willing to pay. One by one, four others agreed to Derek's and Darren's offers. Darren did not have enough cash with him to buy all six slaves so Derek fronted him the money for the last two. Darren was thrilled as he took possession. The previous owners had even given him the clothes and footwear the slaves had worn to the sale. "That saves me a trip. I'm glad to see they all have decent shoes." Darren said. "I'll bring the crew out Monday morning to get started. I want to give them some orientation first." Derek agreed.

"I'm gonna sit them down this afternoon and tell them their options." Darren said. 'Work as a team or get nailed to the wall. First one to get involved in a fight will have his cock locked in a cage and he will suck the other guys off. Chad told me about how they work at slave camp. I can't afford to send all these guys to slave camp but I think I can use the same method. I also have Bruce to help me get them going. You met him. He is the blonde guy who works at the bar. He has worked as a laborer on a crew before. He'll talk to them like a peer and let them know what can happen if they fuck up."

Derek grinned. He wanted to get his new slave home. "Let's get home and get lunch. Then you can take Clarice shopping for clothes." Derek said to Wanda as they drove home. "Clarice, Wanda here will get you settled in our group. Later today, you and I will talk a bit."

==========

"Okay guys, LISTEN UP!" Bruce called to get the men's attention. "You've all been fed. I think you will find the hotdogs, beans and potato salad one Hell of a lot better than the slave chow many crews get. Also we have beer today as a treat. Good work will result in good treatment. You may not like being a slave. I know for sure I hate it. But guess what? We have no choice. Our only choice is to make the best of what we have. So I am going to go over some rules." The male slaves all wore the same shorts and tee-shirt embossed with Darren's new company logo. They had been shown their living facilities and assigned bunks before they cooked lunch.

"First and foremost is everybody will help maintain the living area. Keep it neat and clean. You will be assigned cleanup or cooking jobs. If you want to eat something more than slave chow which quite frankly, sucks, I recommend you do your part when assigned cooking detail. There will be no fighting. I know there will be friction on occasion but you will not like the penalties if you get hot-headed. All of you were given to your previous owners as restitution and skipped going through the parish slave induction center. They offer a thing called slave camp for slaves like you who did not get the original orientation. It familiarizes you about being a slave, your rights etc. Slave camp is expensive so you will not be attending. I do have videos of the lessons taught so you will all be getting that information. I expect you all to pay attention.

Now here is the part you are not going like. People who do not follow orders at slave camp immediately or are unruly are punished. One of the ways they do this is by making the slave give blowjobs." Bruce laughed at the astounded expressions on the slaves faces. They varied from surprise to distaste to downright scowls."That's right. The offending slave gets down on his knees and sucks off the others, starting with the one he had a conflict with if it was a fight.

I am here to tell you sucking cock is not an unusual way to punish or reward slaves out in the world. I once worked on an oil rig crew. They rated the workers each week. All of us wore chastity cages locked over our cocks except the top two or three workers. The best worker was given the one rated the worst as his bitch for the next week. That meant he could make his bitch suck him off as much as he wanted or even fuck him up the ass. Often the top guy shared his bitch with the other guys who got their cages removed that week. It made everybody work pretty hard. I'll tell you it is difficult to work hard the next day after spending half the night with a cock in your mouth or up your ass.

Fortunately, for you all Darren does not believe in that kind of treatment. He is not going to rate you on a weekly basis like I just described. He does believe in discipline, however. If you do not follow orders, work hard or do not get along with your fellow crew members you will be sucking a cock or three, or four... And don't think you are gonna man up and refuse. Not an option. The easiest thing you will get for refusing is a strapping. I say that because it is damn unmanning to be taken over another man's lap for an old fashioned spanking with a paddle. At least with strapping you have some dignity. Then you will do your assigned cock sucking. You might be shocked if you continue to refuse. Hardcore cases will be sold. Then, when it is too late, you will discover you had it very easy here. All you had to do was work hard and be a team member.

Darren already has buyers lined up if he decides to sell you. And he will make a very good profit for you in the process. Now to avoid all that, do your job, follow the rules and if by chance you mess up and get told to drop to your knees and suck a cock, do it immediately. One of the slaves who works at the bar downtown said that by the end of his first day of slave camp, every man had sucked at least one cock. We are not going to do that to you guys. Does anybody have any questions?" Not a single man wanted to say a word. "Oh, There is one thing good thing about the blow job punishment. Because we are going to be working outside and you will all be sweaty, you can wash the guy's junk before you put it into your mouth." Bruce could not keep from chuckling at the moans.

"This chain link fence around our compound here is NOT to keep you inside. It is to keep thieves out. If you are stupid enough to go outside the fence without permission, guess what you will be doing? And with those collars on your necks, you cannot run away."

"You have seen your living quarters. Grab your beer and follow me. I am going to show you the shop itself. That's where we keep our tools." Bruce turned and walked towards the other building.

=============

"Sir, I want to apologize for my smart mouth and bad attitude at the slave sale." Clarice said politely as she followed Derek outside that afternoon. She, Wanda and Caroline had just returned from buying her a few sets of clothes. Wanda took her to her room to put the new purchases away. Wanda had volunteered to let the new girl room with her and Kat. Clarice was visibly surprised to be offered her choice between a beer and whatever was in the blender today. "We aren't savages. Well, we might get a little rough from time to time." Derek had offered as he grinned at Cheryl who he knew had a tender rectum today.

"Not a problem. There will be a few adjustments to make. For the most part I like honest communication. The girls will let you know when you overstep the line." Derek said. "I want to show you around and give you an idea what I'd like to do." He showed her the main storage building that held among other things the series of freezers. "During the season, I will harvest deer and we will process them ourselves. I am considering needing a better way to hoist the dead animals in the air. I want to take out some of the feral hogs soon, and put away some pork. It is open season on them and being a city girl you may not know they have become a major problem. We might even build a smoker." They discussed solar and wind turbine methods to generate electricity to help with their growing power needs.

Stopping by the house for another beer, he took Clarice for a walk towards the woods. "You saw me with that other man this morning. He was buying slaves for a landscaping business he is setting up. But he is going to do some work for me out here. We are going to cut some of these trees and brush out to make a road to get back to my ponds. They are going to cut out the smaller brush back there. Watch your step. I haven't seen many poisonous snakes, but this is Louisiana." They walked through the short section of wooded area to look at the ponds. The bulldozer operator who built the berms had approached from the opposite direction.

"I can see right now you don't want your path where you planned. Even with the naked eye I can tell the drainage will be bad. It will be soggy and impassible when it rains." Clarice said. "I know you don't have a transit level, but I can use a cheap laser level and get you a better path."

Derek grinned. "That is exactly why I wanted you!"

When they returned to the house they found the others sitting around the table while supper cooked. The girls wanted to ask the new girl questions to get to know her. Cheryl said, "Damn, I just wanted to hurt my cheating ass husband. I didn't really mean to kill him!"

"My boyfriend wasn't worth getting enslaved either." Clarice said. "I just wanted to teach him a lesson so I hit him across the ribs with the bat. I know I broke several from the autopsy report. He fell off the side of the bed screaming. If I wanted to really break him I would have used my hands and feet. I was beating up on the bitch when he came at me yelling he was gonna kill me. I swung and hit him across the side of the head. It doesn't count as self defense when you start the fight in the first place. I don't feel bad about messing up the bitch. I knew her. She was dating one of the guys we hung out with. She used to brag how she could get any guy she really wanted. Well, she might need a little plastic surgery before she is cute again. I smashed her nose flat and busted her lips into her mouth. I might have knocked some teeth loose. They wouldn't tell me how bad I hurt her. I think they could tell from my grin, knowing I hurt her bad made me happy."

"You are lucky she decided to sell you right away." Wanda offered. "She could have taken some real revenge if she'd kept you."

"Oh I considered that. I had a lot of time to think sitting in that jail cell waiting for trial." Clarice said. "I knew my options and what I was facing. The one thing I was NOT going to accept was to be her slave. The first thing I said to her when she took possession was,"Bitch, you better sell me off quick. First chance I get I am REALLY gonna fuck you up! The death penalty means nothing to me." Clarice laughed. "It was all bluff. I was scared out of my mind but I was not going to roll over for that bitch. She sold me to Eric. He took me to a bar and was bragging how he made a good deal. He made me show my tits to his buddies. I figured he was gonna fuck me when he got me home. Then the cops nailed him for a DUI. His sister took me home instead. Next day the lawyer owned me."

"Well you traded up." Lou said. "But I would advise you to not cop an attitude around here. We know the system and you WILL regret playing games."

Clarice nodded. "Yes ma'am."

"You might not like everything, but life is better here than other places." Lou continued. "Do what you are told. Ask the other girls."

"Let me give you some advice on the side." Cheryl said. "Yeah I was the victim like you. You heard my story earlier. Lisa and Kat really fucked me over. Now they got nailed hard for it and I was, well I AM still pissed. Lisa got eighteen years which is a life sentence, Kat got twenty for the way they treated me. Yesterday I got into it with Lisa. I mighta overstepped a bit and the others think she got punished enough. They nailed me for my attitude. By nailed, I mean that literally. My asshole is sore as hell today. I had to shove a dildo up it. It fell out so another girl reamed me out while I licked everybody's pussy. And she did not do it gently. Rough? Fuck yeah! But now all is forgiven. I was told to get along. They did not have to tell me my other option. Which is ask Derek to sell me. You may not believe me, but I would rather be here than get sold and wind up who knows where. And as a paralegal I'd be a valuable commodity in the legal community. I'd have a relatively easy life, well maybe relative to a regular worker slave girl. These girls are tough. But they also live by what they demand. Think about it."

"You'd put up with that?" Clarice asked. "Group justice?"