Slave Camp Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah.Hands down." Cheryl answered.

Rhonda and Wanda were both in the kitchen when Derek walked into the kitchen the next morning. "I heard Lou run into Caroline's room a little while ago. Morning sickness?" Rhonda asked with a grin. Derek nodded.

"Sarah was in our bathroom already and she could not wait." he said. Wanda and Rhonda both grinned.

"Been there, done that. Have a girl in college to show for it." Wanda said.

Derek laughed as he poured himself a cup of coffee. With all the people in the house they no longer brewed coffee in a little pot. They had a big restaurant style coffee pot. "I guess the other girls are still asleep? " Rhonda acknowledged they were except for Clarice who was getting dressed.. "Well, Caroline set the schedule. I think she has made garden duties a big thing for today. It is warming up. The early spring stuff is growing like gangbusters. We are gonna get some warmer weather produce soon. I know my asparagus beds are producing."

"She bought a big load of stuff at the farmer's market yesterday while you were at the slave sale." Rhonda said. "She had us all watching youtube videos on how to can so we will be doing that today. She said you bought several cases of jars." Derek nodded.

"She is also dehydrating a bunch of the stuff we grew. She said it will be good for soups, stews and casseroles." Rhonda said. "I barely recognize my own daughter. We never would have thought to either grow our own or buy it cheap and store it. We just bought food when we needed it. A lot of it already prepared."

"That's why you were always broke." Derek said. "Hell, I'd go broke feeding all of you if we didn't make an effort to grow some and buy the rest cheap!" Rhonda stuck her tongue out at him. What he said rankled her no matter how true it was. She knew full well she had squandered money when she did not need to. Being broke had led to her and Chad trying to defraud Derek out of his money. And now she was enslaved. Less than a year ago she was a free woman. Able to choose where she went, what she did, who she had sex with. At that time it had been only with her husband. Now it was with Derek on those occasions he invited her to his bed or with multiple women when they went to those weekend parties. Rhonda was not about to complain, though. She knew her life could be far worse.

She missed having sex with a man. She wondered how she could entice Derek to take her to bed more often. "Damn it!" she thought. "The mother fucker owns me because I tried to screw him over. I should hate him. Instead, I want to prove myself and fuck him until he can't see straight. What is wrong with me? I have to compete with these other bitches for his attention. And damned if I don't feel jealous. I was jealous of my daughter when he took her to bed instead of me! Now I have a group of cunts I have to compete with!" She reached over and rubbed Derek across his shoulders and whispered in his ear. "I'm right here ready to fix you up if Sarah and Lou aren't feeling good." Derek grinned back.

Clarice came out a few minutes later. She was dressed in jeans. She asked Derek if he wanted to go along with her to plan the route through the woods the workers would clear. He nodded and suggested they wait until after breakfast. "We have plenty of time. Get some coffee and relax. I saw you looking at google earth last night. Did that help?" Clarice nodded and said a drone would have been better because she would get current information. Derek sat thinking a drone might be fun to check out other things too. He could sit in one spot and look over his whole property from the air. He had not considered that before.

Three hours later, Derek was holding the end of a piece of string. He had no idea what he was doing. He raised his hand and lowered it following Clarice's direction. Finally she called him and told him to turn loose of it and come back. "This is the place. I'll mark the path with our tape. Water should run off here and not pool like in the other spot." Clarice said. "Are you sure this area where you built your ponds will stay flooded?" Derek nodded and explained they had been used for rice production years ago. That was why there were no large trees only brush. "So how are you going to provide enough food for the growing crawfish? I never got into the agriculture thing. " Derek said he figured that the natural weeds and grass would be a start but he could supplement by bringing in what he raked from mowing some of his cleared areas. He wasn't trying to maximize his production, but figured he could easily harvest fifteen thousand pounds from the ten acres he set aside for his ponds. Having only bought boiled crawfish five or six pounds at a time for a meal, Clarice was astounded. "I thought you were half bullshitting when you said you wanted a sustainable food source. Damn!!" Derek grinned.

"We need a way to pump water into the fields too. But we have water available. That is the easy part." Derek said.

"I like sustainable everything. We have an aquifer under this land so we have a great water source. Energy is the problem. We use a lot. We are gonna be able to produce a only part of what we need.

That is why I invested in you. Not just for your cute ass." Derek said.

"Oh you think I have a cute ass, huh?" Clarice asked grinning. "I noticed you looked me over yesterday at the sale, but did not go out of your way to feel me up. Wanda and Caroline told me that for an old man you hold your own in bed." Derek was amused.

"For an old man, huh? Well, I try." Derek said. Clarice grinned back somehow a lot more relaxed about this man who now owned her than she had been yesterday. "Did they tell you I don't share with other men, but I do with women?"

"I kinda got the idea there was something going on. They mentioned parties. Cheryl said she got her butt reamed and she had to lick the others.' Clarice offered. "That told me a lot. To be honest, when I was first convicted, I honestly thought I would be some whore somewhere for the rest of my life spending most of my time on my back or bent over getting fucked. The other girls seem happy. I think I can put up with whatever surprises that come my way if they can."

"Good attitude." Derek said. "I'm not sure if I am going to be able to put you to work at a regular job like the others. I am thinking I will use your expertise here on the land. Let's walk the perimeter fence line. You can see the whole place. We might get that drone you mentioned this morning."

They walked back into the house to find all the other slaves busy at work in the kitchen. Some were preparing produce and bagging it. Jars stood cooling. The big silver pressure cooker sat on the stove steam coming out the relief valve. "Hey Boss! We got it going!" Caroline called. "You want a beer?"

"Starting early, huh?" Derek offered as he accepted the offered beer. Clarice was handed a beer as well. She seemed surprised once again and sat to one side to listen.

"You mean with the produce? Or with the alcohol?" Wanda asked, with a laugh. "It's five o'clock somewhere." she offered quoting Jimmy Buffet. "Plus we have to get it done this weekend. Next weekend we have a little garden party. We tried to argue putting away groceries was more important but Lou and Sarah don't agree."

Lou laughed. "Oh yeah, they had some good arguments. Starting with how Sarah and I are having morning sickness so we should all stay home and then going to how they can put away food the whole weekend."

"Well I could easily give up getting my asshole stretched!" Caroline said. "That Doctor Marge reamed me hard last time. She told me she is thinking of bring a speculum next time and giving the women a class on how it is from her side of the chair. I'm sure she'd use me as a demonstration dummy. I'm not sure why she took a liking to me, but I sure wish he'd pick on somebody else!"

"Well, I'm hoping Ms Douglas leaves me alone this next week." Kat offered. "She screwed my butt so much last weekend I was sore for a couple days after we got home. She told me I deserved it for being dumb enough to volunteer to pretend to be a slave. It really shocked me to see her there. It seemed like if I didn't have my face in her pussy she had something up my other end."

"Slaves aren't going to get respect." Rhonda said. "You are there to be used to get them off."

"Yeah, I knew that." Kat said. "It just hit hard to have her tell me question me why I was there as she fucked me. How I felt guilty for what I did to Cheryl. And then ask Lou all about it while she pounded that big dildo up my ass."

Derek looked over and saw Lisa standing frozen her mouth open. He could see her facial expression change from astonishment to realization as she processed the information. Then it clouded and she got angry.

"Do you mean to tell me, I got enslaved for fourteen more years because my dumbass daughter felt guilty and confessed she deserved to be enslaved?" Lisa bellowed.