Slave Camp Ch. 16

Story Info
Kat get her comeuppance.
10.1k words
4.52
14.1k
6

Part 16 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,284 Followers

"Well? Is that what happened?" Lisa asked, incredulously. "Did Kat really volunteer to be a slave and then confess her guilt to the ONE FUCKING WOMAN who could get the case reopened?"

"I'm sorry, Mom." Kat said quietly. "I was feeling guilty for how we, well, I treated Cheryl. I felt I deserved to be punished. I never intended it to go this far. I thought I'd be treated like a slave for a few weeks and then I wouldn't feel so guilty. Well that changed right away to a month. But ... uhh I don't know what to say. Maybe Lou can show you the videos they made to show how it all came down. But it was supposed to be ME getting punished not you. But when Ms Douglas saw me at a party naked with a metal collar on my neck she wanted to know why. Then she pressed hard for details. And I mean Hard! I had to tell the truth."

Lisa glared at her daughter, ignoring the others in the room. Everybody else but Clarice already knew the whole story. They had watched this chapter unfold. Clarice sat to one side and and silently watched this new drama. She suspected she would hear one interesting story.

"Of course I knew Ms Douglas would never let me stay in my position as your owner. She'd declare me incompetent. That was inevitable. I saw that in her eyes at my first meeting with her." Kat explained with tears in her eyes. " I knew Derek would wind up owning you... I just had no idea about the rest. It sort of just got away from me. Ms Douglas and that woman from the prosecutors office just took over when she heard about my meeting with Lou, Sarah and Derek that Friday." 'AND ME!," Cheryl offered from the side cheerfully. "They asked for details and questioned me and then asked for our phones. I could tell they were gonna push to enslave me for real, but I figured I'd get the same sentence as you,. Just four years. My main concern was whether I'd go on the block or if Derek would own me. I had no idea it would turn out like this!!"

"That is your problem." Lisa said, glaring at her daughter. "You DON'T think. Nobody told me shit about what happened while I was at slave camp. Rachael Dubois just came in and took me to court and the judge starts telling me all this stuff they found out about what I did and the new charges. I thought that Douglas woman had looked at you and said, 'Nope this girl can't handle a slave so how did all this go down?' I honestly figured she had a hard on for the case. That I got off too lightly and she wanted to really make me pay. So she went out of her way to go back over every little detail and nail me for anything else she could. I blamed her for being overzealous. Instead I find out you told every little thing that happened didn't you? I bet you answered questions, offered details and all until we were both screwed." Lisa shook her head. "Did you do it in writing or just on the video you mentioned? "

Kat's expression told her the answer. "Fuck! You did both. You could have just kept your mouth shut. Lou, can I read what she confessed to in writing or at least see the video? I know it won't change things. Yeah, we did it. We are guilty. We were cruel. I had no idea about the license stuff. But to add fourteen more years? That is so unfair!" Lou corrected her that the majority of that was the endangerment charge for shocking Cheryl from work and the neglect charge for not making sure she was okay after. "Yeah, which they determined after Kat spilled her guts and they examined our cell phones." Lisa added sourly.

"I see now I owe Cheryl an apology for a couple things" She turned to face Cheryl who sat with a smug look on her face. She was thoroughly enjoying Lisa's angst. "First is how I treated you Friday. Yeah, Wanda said you had to lick my pussy. But I honestly thought you were the reason I got nailed so bad in court. I figured that as a paralegal you put the bug in the prosecutor's ear to come after me. When you had to lick my pussy I wanted a little payback. I'm sorry I pissed in your mouth and threatened to hurt you to make you swallow it. I knew you had to do what you were told. That was just cruel. I'm sorry." Cheryl's expression turned from smugness to surprise this woman was actually apologizing.

"The next part is both an explanation and an apology." Lisa said. "When you caught Kat in bed with your husband, I would not have cared if you had beat the shit out of her. I would probably have praised what you did or even would have helped you. My EX, Kat's father cheated on me. I beat the woman's ass when I caught them. I mean I trounced the bitch into the ground. I not only beat her ass, I drug her into my bathroom and used my husband's beard trimmer to shave her head. She was the lowest person on Earth as far as I was concerned and I blamed her for ruining my life right along with my ex. Of course I kicked my husband out and divorced his ass. Kat knew full well how I feel about cheating. She knows how people suffer as a result.To have her be the cheating bitch this time seriously galled me. I really wanted to beat HER ass. And I would have whipped her butt raw if you had not poisoned her. You made her sick. I couldn't punish a sick person."

"I took it out on you for two reasons. You poisoned my daughter and made her sick. At first the doctors were not hopeful and said it might be a long term injury. I needed to punish you for that. Also, I so wanted to beat her ass for being a cheater but couldn't. She was sick. I took it all out on you. Were my thoughts fucked up? Yeah,undoubtedly." Lisa said, tears coursing down her face as she confessed. "Cheaters need to pay. I hate liars and cheaters. They deserve to be harshly punished."

"I heard you say I was always the bitch. Always needing to be in charge. You were talking about how I treated Kat when you two were roommates in college, right? I'm guessing you told everybody here how I was a domineering bitch." Lisa asked. Cheryl nodded, not sure what she could say. This whole conversation was already way beyond what she had thought possible.

"Well, let me tell you about Kat as she grew up. How I had to deal with her to keep her in line." Lisa said.

"NO, Mom! That is supposed to be private family business!" Kat wailed.

"You opened your mouth about family business and got me enslaved for life." Lisa said. "Yeah, I did it. All of it. I DIDN'T THINK IT SO BAD AT THE TIME, BITCH! I thought that you could treat a slave almost however you wanted as long as you did not kill him or her. You could have warned me right away. You could have told me to slow down. You didn't say a word at first." Lisa yelled at her daughter. "But you got me into this. You wanted transparency? Well they will know it ALL now so shut your trap."

"Alright, I was tough raising my family. I had to be." Lisa said. "My husband cheated on me. I kicked him out. Getting him to pay child support on time was a major fight. He rarely even contacted the kids. I had two teenage kids to raise. I had to work full time and then some just to make ends meet. So, I made house rules and beat butts when my rules were not followed. My son left when he hit eighteen. He joined the military. He did not like my rules but he followed them. Yeah, he cried more when I spanked him for the last time when he was seventeen from the embarrassment than from the pain of the spanking. But he manned up, usually did what he was told and rarely tested me. Kat did not 'woman up'. "

"Kat, I know now as a slave, you have no pubic hair. But tell these guys how much that fuzz on your crotch meant to you as a teen." Lisa said. Kat just looked down and shook her head her face reddening, and refused to speak. Lisa continued. "She thought her pubes was the sign of her womanhood. Her badge of maturity. So I used it. I spanked her several times for breaking my rules and she still did not learn. She still messed up frequently. Once about fourteen, she told me she was too old to be spanked and I ought to treat her as an adult. How she was a woman with breasts and pubes. Then I had an idea how to really get through to her. The first time I took her precious pubic hair off, she cried like a baby. I made her dress like a baby too. I even bought little girl cotton panties. No more bikinis with lace for her. She got cotton panties with cartoon characters."

"Well, I kept her like that for a short while maybe a month. I told her she'd get her big girl status back when she proved herself and would keep it as long as she obeyed. But the next time she messed up, she'd get spanked then have her hair removed again. That occurred several times. She had to hide in the locker room to change after gym class to keep the other girls from seeing her panties. I'd shave her every weekend when she was under punishment. The humiliation of laying on her back while I shaved her made her bawl every time." Lisa stated. "Now I was not a complete bitch. I did not take her pubes and dress her like a kid just for little stuff. I did it only for something major. For instance, at sixteen she went joyriding in a stolen car. That kind of thing. Yeah, I was a domineering bitch. I was doing the best I could. It took the combination of humiliation and pain to keep her on the straight and narrow. I learned I could not give her a full right to privacy either. Not after I found marijuana in her room."

"Grades were important. I'd beat her ass for low grades in high school. If I had not made her to do her homework and study she wouldn't have. In college, I made her show me her syllabus and keep me updated on her assignments and exams. Kat is one of those people you have to stay on top of in order to get her perform. Even now as a worker, she does a great job when given a task. She does her job with the best of them, but ONLY if she is being supervised. Otherwise she can not get off her ass. Left to her own devices she either gets lazy or impulsive."

"Kat, tell them about what happened about a year ago." Lisa demanded. Kat shook her head, crying in embarrassment. "Kat spent her whole paycheck on things other than rent, car payment and her other bills. Shoes, clothes and fast food were more important. Plus partying. She maxed out her credit card. She had serious college debt already and was behind with the payments. I had let her go out on her own after college. I should have known better but she wanted to be an adult and handle her own affairs. One day she came to me and told me how far she had let things slide. And how far in debt she was. She even thought maybe she ought to indenture herself just to get out of debt. I bought her out of hock. Well, I paid the delinquent part."

"Yeah, I am the bitch. I stayed on top of her. I started to make her account for her income and how it was spent. And yes, I spanked her ass on occasion even as an adult of twenty six. I am sure she told her friends how I controlled her life. Is that right Cheryl? Did she tell you that about that time frame? How I was riding her all the time and not treating her as an adult." Cheryl nodded, enthralled. 'And then she goes out and fucks Cheryl's husband. Later I got the impression it was not a one time lapse of judgment either. Knowing it was an ongoing affair had me ready to really nail her ass. If she hadn't been so sick I'd have beat her ass like the childish little slut deserved."

"Now, I love my daughter. Maybe her dependence on others is because of how I raised her. But maybe it is because she is a submissive at heart who just needs to be controlled." Lisa said. "She does good at work when they give her rules and tell her how to perform. On her own she flounders. So now I find out I am enslaved for life because my daughter can not think. She feels a little guilt but instead of resolving to do better, she goes into full guilt mode begging to be punished."

"And the really stupid part is we even discussed in detail how we were going to act like owner and slave in front of Derek and that court appointed officer. Behind that front, we were going to work together and get her out of debt and live a decent life. We'd move in together of course so she would not need her apartment and could save more .We agreed that even though I was the one wearing the collar I'd sort of keep being in charge and supervise everything. Her main concern was I would not spank her anymore. I was the one wearing the collar and she made me promise to not spank HER. I couldn't anyway of course, not legally. But when she said that, I wondered if she was scared I'd push to spank her. I suspected she was looking for excuses to pay me back for those past spankings as it was.

When it came down to remove all my pubes for slave camp, I know I probably should have asked for her help. She offered with a big grin on her face. The idea alone was humiliating. I could not bring myself to lay on my back and have her wax me down there like I had done to her. That was stupid as it turned out because it meant I got lasered but the humiliation of her doing it was too much."

"So you see I was not the total domineering bitch everybody thinks I was. Now may I see what Kat said to the cops and you?" Lisa asked.

Lou nodded. She had the whole set of videos at home as she had shown it to the other girls. She wanted full transparency. Kat sat to one side and sniffled throughout.

"You stupid bitch!" Lisa seethed at Kat after she had seen all the videos. "You almost went out of your way to give up every detail! No fucking wonder I got life. You just couldn't resist being a submissive slut. About the only thing you didn't admit to in that first video was that you were so far in debt, you'd almost welcome being indentured. You'd have been debt free if not a little ahead. Why couldn't you just have asked for that? Then we'd have both been free in a few years."

"I didn't think of getting out of debt!" Kat admitted tearfully. "I just wanted to confess. I felt guilty! I know now I should have done that right away. Especially when it was in the contract I signed as a possibility they could impose. Then I really wished I had that Monday after talking to Ms Douglas and Ms Leblanc. I knew they were going after full judicial enslavement. But it was too late." Lisa shook her head and walked to the other side of the room where she sat and cried. The others left the woman alone.

=============

The next morning shortly after dawn, Darren drove through the gate with his crew. He staged the wood chipper where he wanted it and had his boys begin to break out their tools. Derek showed him the new route Clarice had selected for the road. The first order of business was to remove the undergrowth so the trees could be felled. Derek half expected Clarice might cause a little stir when she came out to help run the show. He was not surprised when some of the young men seemed to spend as much time gawking at the young woman as they did watching where they put their hands.

"Alright guys, gather around." Derek yelled. "I know some of you are horny. Too bad. That is not my problem. But what is my problem is how you are taking the brush out. You are not being careful. I saw a couple copperheads out here yesterday. If you get bit it is on you. Plus when you saw off the brush I want it done at ground level or just below. Now I'm sure you would love to show your cock to my girl here. But I doubt if any man here wants to do that because he has to drop his pants to get his ass strapped for not doing his job right." The men nodded. " Good. Get to work. Clarice is in charge of you as much as Darren and I are. If she sees something dangerous or not being done correctly, she will tell you. ONCE. Don't do something to try to get her attention so you can talk to her. You may not like the results. Now get back to work."

"Good speech." Darren said a few minutes later. "Horny bastards. Did you really see copperheads out here?" He asked as he looked at the ground around him, worried. Derek admitted that part was a lie but also offered this is Louisiana. Snakes could be anywhere.

Derek was impressed with how fast the brush was cleared. Several of the men were sent to start cutting out the brush in the dry ponds themselves. "Damn, this guy barely knows how to use a chainsaw to cut safely, and he has no idea how to drop a tree where he can get to it to cut it up. Can I tell him?" Derek nodded. The next tree fell precisely where Clarice said it would. She had shown the guy where to make the first cuts and then follow with a back cut. It was short work to cut the tree into pieces for hauling. The small stuff was fed into a chipper with anything over a couple inches diameter cut into lengths for burning later. Derek wanted that for his burn pile. By the end of the day, the road was cleared. Darren sent in his man to grind the stumps below ground level.

"Your girl is worth her weight in gold." Darren said. "She knew how drop those trees like a lumberjack!" Derek agreed, immensely pleased with his newest slave. Caroline, Kat and Cheryl walked out to ostensibly find out when Derek was going to be ready to eat. They were wearing t-shirts and shorts. Derek noted that the shirts were probably the smallest any of the girls owned and none of the three wore a bra. They had a small basket and gave Derek, Darren and Clarice each a beer. Of course the men on Darren's crew took notice. Derek introduced Caroline to Darren telling him she was Chad's daughter. Darren greeted her but did not offer comment about her father in front of her.

"I might have to pick up a couple boxes of tissues on the way home." Darren said, with a chuckle after the girls left. "I'll bet these guys are gonna be beating their meat half the night thinking about your girls." Derek thought that funny but accurate. "We'll be back in the morning."

"Cold beer and hard nipples." Derek laughed later. "I'm not sure which one those guys were most interested in." he teased. "You know maybe I ought to offer to parade you girls out there naked if they'd get the job done fast." Caroline blushed. Kat and Cheryl could not tell if he was kidding or not.

"Wanda started it!" Cheryl offered. "She dared us to walk out there. Rhonda and Lisa went along with her. They even suggested no shorts, only panties."

Wanda laughed. "I said go out with your tee shirts tied up under your tits. I didn't want to start a riot! They'd have to use a few shocks to cool the boys down."

"I know I can get the job done really quick but I wonder if I can really cut my bill if you girls give blow jobs." Derek offered like he was considering the idea.. The room got quiet and they all stared at him. "You know I am protective, but is oral really sex?'" Derek said, musing. The women all suddenly looked worried. This was a big change. Sure, he let Sarah and Lou take them to lesbian parties, but would he really pimp them out? "Well, maybe not. I'll have to think about it." When he looked at them and grinned, they realized he was teasing.

"Protective? Or territorial?" Lisa asked. "You didn't seem too territorial when it came to letting Howard and his wife use me twice a week. And this week I have to make up for missing last week while in slave camp. He was quick to have me in his office and on my knees today."

"Well, that would not have happened if I fully owned you at the time." Derek said. "I'm sorry. I was co-owner of you with Kat when I made that agreement plus it got you a ten percent raise. I will tell you, I tried to get you out of it when I signed my employment contract but Howard would not budge. In fact he offered me another ten percent raise plus a five year lock on your contract if I opened you up to unlimited oral. He even stipulated only him and his wife. I turned him down."

'Oh, I'm only teasing about the blowjobs. I may still parade all of you out there naked if those boys do a good a job. I don't want any sharp spikes from how they cut the brush off. I bet a little incentive might help. A little eye candy seems like a nice thing to do for the boys dontcha think?" Derek said. He grinned at the assembled women.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,284 Followers