All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 16'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A little overly harsh. Guessing Kat will have to be sold; doubt those relationships will ever be able to be mended now. Also surprised that absolutely no mercy was shown by the other girls knowing they could be on the block in the future. I would expect Kat to now become totally withdrawn and listless as she has Zero friends or allies in the “family”.

Vintage_DMVintage_DMabout 3 years ago
The ties that bind and build

WOW !!! Didn't see all this coming but all the facts were in plain sight. Hoping they all work together as a strong integrated family unit to support each other. After all, there's the new addition to the house, a couple of babies in the oven, harvests to be taken and life will go on and grow richer together. Kat will slowly work herself out of the dog house but that's for the future. Mom atoned to Cheryl and Kat will have to work out how she grows into a mature adult with her mom and the rest of the krew.

Siska100Siska100about 3 years ago

I love the way this story is going. Is it too harsh? If because she made out with her friend's husband, that got him killed, her friend sentence to 30 years' enslavement, herself to 20 years and her mother 18 years, which because of her age means life. Now Kat may 'woman up' and adapt to her slave family or yes, she'll have to go. Don't stop writing about Derek's harem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too much grinning.

JasmijnJasmijnalmost 3 years ago

Lisa: When you had to lick my pussy I wanted a little payback. I'm sorry I pissed in your mouth and threatened to hurt you to make you swallow it. I knew you had to do what you were told. That was just cruel.

Why did the girls let this happen? Where is the justice in this?

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Jasmijn... Lisa was referring to how she treated Cheryl when she and Kat first took her home and was abusing her. It was part of the testimony that got her convicted.

AviciaAviciaalmost 2 years ago

The aspect of punishing Kat for confessing the truth to prosecutor and feeling guilty really does not sit well with me. Lisa tried to cover the thrush, her daughter told the truth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Character development and story complexity are the draws for me.  Obviously,  some of the actions are a bit tortured, but I find this a laugh riot.  Not sure I can make it through 36 chapters, but it has kept me entertained so far.

Thanks for the long hours you've put i

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES