Slave Camp Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Failure to obey a court order is called 'contempt of court'. Richard Santiago, stand please." Richard rose shakily to his feet. "For the crime of contempt of court, we sentence you a fine of fifteen thousand dollars. If you do not have the resources to pay that fine today you will be enslaved for six months. Plus we consider that a violation of your probation for a total of eighteen months. You will be sold at the next public auction unless you can pay the fine. Then we will let you remain on probation."

Richard's mouth worked silently for a few moments, his face and neck turning bright red. "You know I don't have that kind of money you fucking bastard! If I did, I would have paid that shithead Robichaud! You are just piling the shit on me!" The scowl on Judge Jenkin's deepened.

"Well, you just earned another six month's enslavement for that outburst. You will now serve two years." Judge Jenkins pounded his gavel twice. "And I warn you! As of right now you are a slave. You just have not been collared yet. One more word out of your mouth and I will have the bailiffs strip you and strap your ass right here. Bailiff, cuff this man and take him to be processed."

Derek stepped into the hallway with Lou. "What the fuck just happened?" he asked her in a low tone. Lou said 'apparently they don't mess with assholes around here'. "Well, I'm not overly thrilled with owning Karen again. I'm going to have to think about what I can do with her. Maybe offer her to one of the people she works with at the hospital."

Sarah had an idea. Derek started laughing and said he would make some calls to see if he could work it out. He followed the court clerk's directions to the slave registry office to arrange Karen's transfer. Karen followed behind the group, openly crying.

==========

Saturday morning, Richard Santiago was almost unrecognizable standing on the auction block. His dark wavy hair and mustache was gone as was the rest of his body hair. His hands were cuffed behind his back as he was escorted onto the dais. He was trembling. Derek did not know if it was fear, humiliation, or anger but suspected it most likely a combination of the first two. "We have here a fifty seven year old white male." The auctioneer read off Richard's slave number. "He has been sentenced to two years, twenty four months enslavement. As always, we start our bidding at fifty thousand dollars. Do I have a bid?" Several seconds passed and the auctioneer said "I have a bid! Can I get fifty five?" After waiting a minute, he said, "Sold! to bidder number 150 for fifty thousand dollars."

Richard began cursing when he saw Derek and Lou step up to him in the claim area of the auction. "Come to gloat huh, you asshole!" Richard snarled. "I bet this just makes your day!" Then Richard saw Derek hand his claim slip to the guard and point at him. The guard scanned the barcode on the paper and scanned Richard's collar. "You cocksucker! YOU bought me?" Richard exclaimed. He grunted when the guard unsnapped the strap from his belt and gave Richard two hard blows across his butt.

"We don't allow that language here and you know it, slave!" the guard gritted. Richard donned the pair of flimsy boxer shorts and flip flops Lou pulled out of the bag she carried. He recognized them as his and knew Derek had rummaged around his house. Well, it is Derek's house now, he corrected himself mentally.

"You have a choice." Derek said, evenly. He had expected Richard's outburst and was more amused than angered. "You can be civil and ride along in comfort or you can act up and I will put cuffs on you AFTER you get shocked. What will it be?" Richard agreed to be polite. He climbed into the backseat of Derek's rental. They drove to what was Richard's former house and now his future home while a slave.

There were two cars parked in the drive. The first was Sarah's rental. Derek was pleased to see she had returned already. The second was the three year old sedan Derek had purchased as transportation for Karen and hopefully Richard to get back and forth to work at the hospital. Derek had returned both leased Mercedes to the dealer Wednesday right after he took over the property and Karen. They entered the house.

Karen greeted Richard with a hug. "Good! I'm glad Derek was able to buy you. At least we will be together." she said. Derek told him to go to his room and get dressed. Then he stopped Richard who was walking towards the master bedroom and pointed towards one of the guest rooms, telling him he would be staying there from now on. Karen went with him informing him they were to stay in the room until Derek called for them. Richard went in to find his clothing in the drawers and closet, his toiletries in the connecting bathroom.

Derek turned to the woman standing there with Sarah, nodding to the man who stood off to one side. "I'm glad to see you got here okay, Sandy. Have you had a chance to look around?" She nodded and said they have been there for the past hour and a half. They had walked around the property and checked out the house and she was very pleased with what she saw.

The woman was Sandy, the younger sister of the owner of the Rhino's Horn. The man with her was Chad. Sarah had left Wanda and Rhonda at the hotel where they were staying telling them to enjoy the pool, giving both permission to have a few drinks if they wanted and to bill them to the room. Derek had no intention of telling Rhonda Chad would be arriving today.

Derek had negotiated with Sandy via video conference about moving to Florida and being the managerial custodian of the property he had assumed, which included the two new slaves. He had counted on being able to buy Richard. For her it was major step up from being assistant manager at her brother's bar and tentatively accepted Derek's offer but she wanted to see the place before signing on. "This is a great opportunity, Derek. I'm glad you thought of me. I know you worked with Steve and Darren, but you knowing them isn't much of a reason for a job offer like this."

Derek waved off her protests. "If you can manage that bar, you can handle this house and these two slaves. Well, Richard might be difficult for a little while, but I think you can deal." Sandy smiled. "Let's sit down and discuss the offer in detail. Then Lou can write up the proposal in contract form. That will protect all of us."

Derek sat at the dining room table. To his right at the end sat Sandy. Across from Sandy facing her and to Derek's left sat Sarah. Lou occupied a chair the far side of the table. Chad summoned Richard and Karen and pointed to the three bar stools to one side a few feet from the table behind Sandy. "Why are we sitting here instead of at the table?" Richard wanted to know. "There is plenty of room."

"Because you are not part of our discussion." Derek said. "But I want you fully aware of our agreement as it concerns you and Karen." Turning to Sandy, he said. "Okay, Sandy why don't you start. Tell us what you understand of our proposal." The three slaves did not know the discussion was being video recorded from three directions using cell phones. Like her conference room, Lou wanted a video record of their conversation. Of course, all four of the free people were fully aware they were on camera.

"Okay, first, you are going to pay me one hundred thousand dollars per year, a little over eight thousand a month to manage this house." Sandy said. "I will be responsible for my personal needs. Clothing, my vehicle and its maintenance, my cell phone, etcetera. You will pay all the expenses for the household itself." Derek stopped her.

"No, I think we will put your cell phone in the household expenses along with the phones Richard and Karen use. I think we can save by getting a group plan. Plus for most of your toiletries you might as well use the house account as well. I'm talking normal stuff, soap, toothpaste, that kind of thing. If you want a bottle of high end perfume, you buy it yourself." Sandy grinned and nodded. "You will have a checking account and we will fund it monthly with an amount we estimate should cover normal expenses. We still haven't determined how much. We want you to be economical. To sweeten the deal you will get half the remaining balance in the house account as a bonus at the end of the year."

Sandy nodded. "In other words, think of the household as a business. Run it as efficiently as possible." Lou nodded and said,"Exactly."

"Now for duties." Derek said. "You will be in charge of the house and the slaves. Making sure they do as told. You will have full legal authority to do ANYTHING to them that is legal except sell them. You will need to get a Florida slave owner permit. That is as simple as showing your Louisiana license to get one issued. You have their labor to help clean, cook, maintain the grounds and whatever else that needs to be done. I am guessing you are going to have Chad here as well since you brought him along this trip?" Sandy nodded. Derek had rented Chad to Sandy for twenty five dollars a month for several months, but retained ownership. He wanted ultimate control of the man.

"The main thing is you need to make sure the slaves get to work on time and are where they are supposed to be." Sarah offered. "We will arrange to have their wages deposited automatically and handle the work contracts."

"Wait a minute!" Richard said loudly from one side. Before Derek could tell him to shut up, he continued. "She's gonna come in here and boss us around and you expect us to go back to work and you get paid our salaries? NOT GONNA HAPPEN!" Derek smiled and let him hang himself. "I learned from Karen. She refused to work until I went along with what she wanted. Well, I am not gonna work that way. You can keep me here at the house naked if you want, but I am not going to work at my old job to make you rich!"

"Chad, tell him what I did to you when you balked at my orders. The job I found you." Derek said.

Chad colored as he shrugged. "I worked at a gay bar giving blow jobs in the back room." he said. Richard looked at him incredulously.

"Well, no way in hell will I do that!" he declared.

'Richard, I don't know how the laws are here concerning that kind of thing but I have no intention of having you work in a gay bar." Derek said. "If you don't want to work at your old job, I will simply sell you. I already know of a company in California where they run crews of pickers to harvest fruits and vegetables. You'll be picking lettuce or grapes by day and believe me when I tell you. The way those work crews do things, you will be giving blowjobs at night to your fellow workers."

"You COCKSUCKER!" Richard screamed and lunged off his stool at Derek. Derek barely got his arms up in time to protect himself when Richard barreled into him pushing the table back. Richard's roundhouse swing caught Derek across his forearms and he was knocked out of his chair.

Richard was trying to get over the overturned chair to get at Derek when two things happened almost simultaneously. Chad grabbed him from behind and Richard began to convulse. His eyes rolled up and he collapsed. A half second after the first convulsion, Richard shuddered again. Apparently both Sarah and Lou had hit the icons on their smart watches to shock the slave. The normal cutoff that prevented a person from double tapping an icon and administering multiple shocks does not work if the signals come from separate devices. Richard got a double zap. He laid there unconscious.

Derek was stunned from hitting his head on the floor when he fell, but was sitting up before Lou and Sarah got out of their chairs and around the table to him. 'Are you okay? You're bleeding!" Sarah yelled. Derek shook his head and said he was fine. He had either bit his lip or his own hands had hit his mouth when Richard clobbered him.

Richard's hands were cuffed behind his back before he recovered. The police were called. After giving their statements, Lou gave the investigating officer copies of the videos. They took Richard to jail.

Once everything calmed down, Derek decided he wanted to go back to the hotel, saying he could use a few stiff drinks and some time in a hot tub. He suggested Sandy have Karen drive them around to orient them to the area. He told her they had the option to cook food at the house or eat at a restaurant and he would reimburse them. He would be back late the next morning to take them to the airport. 'The job offer still stands." he said with grin when Sandy asked if she'd get paid the same bossing one slave instead of two if Richard did not survive jail. She was only half kidding. She knew slaves that attacked a free person for any reason did not fare well.

Karen was upset hearing that. "Relax, Karen. Richard is not going to die. He is going to regret losing his temper though. I was very serious about sending him to California to pick fruit if he does not do as he is told here." He left, taking Sarah and Lou with him.

Richard's trial was scheduled for early Monday morning. It was barely more than a normal arraignment, a summary court. A single judge would look at the evidence and decide on the slave's disposition. A slave was not considered worth deserving more, particularly a violent slave. The outcome was almost automatic. Lou, Sarah and Derek showed up to testify. Sandy had returned home to pack her clothes. She and Chad planned to make the return trip by automobile in a few days .

The first thing Judge Branson, one of the judges from the previous hearing, asked was why they had three cameras to video the conversation. Lou explained how it was common in her area to video conferences, dispositions and other negotiations for an accurate record. "We do the same thing here." Judge Branson stated. "I just wanted to make sure there was no possibility you were setting the slave up." Derek assured the judge, he wanted Richard to return to work at the hospital if at all possible. His income there was significantly higher than he could get anywhere else. "Well, between the videos and the statements of four free witnesses, this case is a slam dunk. I only have to decide how far we go."

"Richard Santiago, for the crime of assault I am going to extend your present enslavement another six years." Judge Branson declared. "In addition to your assault on Mr Robichaud, you shoved the table into these pregnant women causing them pain. You are lucky. If either of them had been injured enough and miscarried, you would be facing the death penalty." Richard stood shuddering. "Do you have anything to say for yourself."

"I'm sorry for my actions, Your Honor." Richard said. "I just saw red when Derek said he was going to sell me and what I'd be doing. I just lost control. It won't happen again."

"We have a way to make sure of that." the judge stated. "I am also going to sentence you to be implanted with a medication we use on violent slaves. It is a combination of female hormones and and a strong antidepressant. It does not impair thinking but it has a calming effect on men. An implant lasts for a year." Richard knew exactly what the judge was saying. It was essentially chemical castration. He began to tremble.

Derek stepped in. "Your Honor, I would rather forego the implant if we can. I'd like to try other methods to control my slave. I prefer to use the carrot and the stick approach to get my slaves to perform for me. I want this slave enthusiastic enough to perform well at his job. I was entirely serious if he does not keep that job, I will sell him. We can always implant him if he gets violent again."

Judge Branson could see what Derek was doing. If the slave was smart he would be grateful. "Very well, let the record state the sentence will stand but implantation will be deferred at the owner's option. This will be added into the slave's official record and will not require further action by the court. If the owner changes his mind he can have the slave implanted at any time." He tapped his gavel twice and the hearing was over.

Once they got outside, and got ready to get into the car. Derek asked Richard if he understood his situation and asked if he was ready to go back to work at the hospital if his old position was still available. "Hell, yes! I will do whatever you want, Derek." Richard stated sincerely. "I've seen what those implants do. They numb you down and turn you into almost a zombie. The person doesn't care if his ass is on fire. I'm not sure if that is just the heavy anti-depressants they use or the fact the slave is essentially castrated from all the female hormones. I've seen implanted slaves even grow tits. Their balls shrink up and they can't get hard anymore. Thank you for not allowing the judge to do that to me." He got into the car and kept his mouth shut after that.

They stopped by the house for Richard to take a quick shower and dress in fresh clothes. At the hospital the CEO was happy to let him continue to work in his old position. Derek signed the new contract and arranged for direct deposit of Richard's paycheck. He let them deduct enough to qualify for the hospital's matching funds to his retirement account. "Go see Karen. You two will drive home together after work. Go straight home." Richard said they would do as they were told.

Derek laughed when he, Lou and Sarah left the hospital. "I wonder if he really will obey and go straight home or stop somewhere. He might not know I can track his collar."

Both slaves were home within a half hour after leaving work. Derek was pleased they did not risk stopping on the way. He was a little surprised to see Richard's attorney pull into the drive behind them. "They called me from the hospital asking about their slave estates." Bill stated. "I told them I'd come over and we'd address this as a group."

"Basically, Karen you have nothing. You asked for half equity in the estate and not the half the value of that equity when enslaved." Bill said. "Derek has a forensic accountant who worked with the local brokerage firm. You had the potential for a windfall with your half share when this place sold in a few years. But instead of curbing expenses and paying bills you both kept spending heavily. Added to that Richard had several heavy fines plus my own fees. I will tell you I worked for less than half my normal rate for legal services. That left nothing in the coffers."

"But we paid the mortgage!" Karen protested. "There should be something there!" Bill said Richard had borrowed heavily against what little they had accrued. The rest went to interest. "You dumb shit! I told you we needed to cut back. I told you what to do early on. You just could not bring yourself to do it." Richard hung his head knowing she was right. "So will we have anything at the end of all this? When we hit retirement age and get set free?"

"Oh, yeah." Derek said. "I'm gonna be generous. You'll have your social security of course. But I am going to let you both contribute to your 401K retirement accounts. Right now Richard will put in enough to get the matching funds the hospital pays. You had already pushed yours a bit. That is for now. I will increase the amounts you contribute if you both do as you are told from now on. Work hard. Work with Sandy and do what she says. She will punish you physically if you stray. Have no doubt about that. But for GOOD behavior I will give rewards."

"Now the court punished Richard for jumping me Saturday. But I have not done anything to him for my busted lip." Derek said with a slight smile. "I am NOT one of those turn the other cheek guys. Karen you see that acrylic rod over there? You are going to put ten wheals across Richard's ass and thighs." Richard looked at him in disbelief. Derek nodded. "You know the score from when you lived with me in Louisiana. Do the job right the first time. Richard, STRIP. I want you nude and your clothes folded in two minutes." Richard began to shake. He SO wanted to refuse but he was terrified of Derek now.