Slave Camp Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it and get it over with." Karen ordered, coldly. Richard stared at Karen for a second and then began to take his shirt off. "Better hurry up! I know from experience Derek does not allow delay. He'll add to your punishment. You can't take an extra fifteen with this rod." Derek stifled his laugh. Both he and Karen knew he did not order that many strokes for just being slow. She was pissed at Richard.

Soon she had him bent over naked with his forearms on the seat of a chair like she had done under Caroline's orders. She pulled back the rod over her shoulder and brought it around with force. Richard could not help himself. He screamed, jumped up and covered his butt where the rod had landed. "Get back over or it won't count. Derek might start ordering extras." she said. She looked at Derek and gave him a slight smile. Oh yes, she was HIGHLY pissed at Richard.

By the time she was finished, Richard was bawling uncontrollably. He had ten full, very livid wheals across his ass and all the way down his thighs. She had delivered her punishing blows with far more vigor than any that had been delivered to her or anybody else she had ever observed. She looked at Derek and gave him another slight smile. She handed him the rod. Husband or not, Karen knew Richard's hubris had caused them most of their recent grief. She had made several suggestions to save money since she had returned from Derek's 'stable' months before. Richard had ignored her, telling her to stay in her place. This was only a small bit of revenge she would really like to inflict. Richard's bullheadedness had threatened her future.

"Karen, I am going back to the hotel. You have my cell phone number." Derek told her before he left." I am going to leave you in charge for tonight. Neither of you leave the house. In the morning you drive to work together. Being in charge means you can inflict punishment if Richard does not do what he is told. Don't use the rod if you spank him. Be careful of his balls if you use a strap or belt." Richard stood with his mouth open. A glance at Karen had him trembling. "I'll check on you tomorrow, okay?"

"Yes, SIR!" Karen said grinning.

"I wonder if we'll make it out of the driveway before she has him bent over?" Lou asked, chuckling.

"She is one pissed off woman!" Sarah said, agreeing. "I can't blame her. She saw her whole nest-egg evaporate this past week. She told me a few days ago she knew they were spending way too much but Richard kept telling her they were doing alright and they'd be fine when she'd ask. I think she's going knock some of that machismo out of Richard's ass tonight." She added, laughing.

Sarah and Lou were anxious to get back to Lafayette. They had reservations to fly out the next day at noon, so they all went out to dinner that night. "And you didn't even make it to the beach." Derek said.

"I don't think we needed to play in the sand." Lou said. Sarah said a couple times in the hotel swimming pool was fine as far as she was concerned. They had driven out to look at the waves once last week and that was enough to satisfy them. Bank accounts were arranged and Lou had already printed out the power of attorney and contract for Sandy. Their business was done.

Derek had just dropped the two women at the airport when Sandy called to tell him they expected to arrive this evening. "You just left two days ago!" he said. "How did you get things ready that fast?"

"We had already taken care of everything but throw our clothes in the car." Sandy said. "I had already decided I was gonna take the job unless you changed your mind. We got the car serviced last week and I had told Steve I was quitting. We even had most of what we wanted to bring packed. All we had to do was put the rest of our clothes in the car and drive away. We traded off driving."

Derek stopped by the hotel to see how Wanda and Rhonda were faring. Both were happily sitting in a hot tub when he found them. They had mixed drinks in big plastic cups sitting beside them. "Sandy is arriving tonight. I am going let her pretty much take over. All I have left to do is take her to the bank and get her name on the signature card for the house account. Then it will be the three of us for the rest of the week until we get home."

Next Derek drove to the hospital where Richard and Karen worked. He had mentioned something to their boss yesterday and made the rest of the arrangements this morning. Unbeknownst to him, Richard was going to take a couple more days off soon. A week from Thursday he was going to fly to Lafayette and would return the following Monday evening. Derek had arranged for him to attend slave camp.

The CEO confirmed Richard could take the time off. He wanted to know a little about what slave camp entailed. Derek gave him a redacted version telling him it was designed to orient new slaves to their future lives. Explain the slavery laws etc. "Good, Richard Santiago will have a tough time adapting." the CEO said. "He has always been a take charge executive. He has done an excellent job here at the hospital. I realize now he let his private affairs slide though."

While he was there, Derek decided to stop by Karen's office. He had no desire to talk to Richard. "How did things go last night?" he asked.

Karen grinned, "Well let's just say Richard gave me a VERY heartfelt apology for whipping my butt when I argued with him. I did like you said and was very careful to avoid his scrotum when I strapped him. He did not want to go over my lap for me to use my hairbrush. An hour later he jumped to it when I told him to bend over. He is pretty sore this morning. Am I in charge again tonight?" she asked hopefully. Derek shook his head and said Sandy would be arriving at some point. Then he corrected himself and told her she was in charge until Sandy got there. Karen grinned.

About seven that evening after eating with Wanda and Rhonda, Derek drove to the house. He walked inside to see Richard cleaning the kitchen wearing only a pair of boxers. He was walking stiffly, in obvious discomfort. "Are you that bruised from getting switched yesterday?" Derek asked. Richard shook his head but did not say anything. Karen came around the corner.

"Show him." she ordered. Richard turned crimson but turned without a word and lowered his boxers to show Derek his butt. "You know how you are supposed to do it." Karen said. He pushed the boxers down further then let them fall to his ankles. He bent further and grabbed his ankles. "I've been training him for Sandy." Karen explained.

The first thing that caught Derek's attention were the vivid wheals the rod had produced. They had turned black and blue overnight. Between the lines the flesh was bright red and mottled. Karen had obviously spanked him again and probably with more than her hand. With a start, Derek saw the flat base of a butt plug nestled between the man's cheeks. He stifled his laughter. "I told him he had to keep that up his butt until Sandy arrived and he asked her to take it out." Karen said. "What else do you have to say? Richard."

"I am very sorry I fucked up and did not confide in you we were having money problems early on. And would not listen to you when you found out and offered advice about how we could fix things." Richard said politely. Karen told him to stand up and pull up his shorts.

They did not have long to wait before hearing Sandy's car door close. Derek went out to meet them. "Glad to see you arrived in one piece." he said. "That is a helluva drive to make without taking a break overnight." Sandy shrugged and grinned saying they switched off every few hours so it wasn't bad. Derek called Karen and Richard to come help them unload the car and take everything inside. "Looks like you have Richard well in hand." Sandy said to Derek. He confided he put Karen in charge and she had been keeping him in line.

"She said she was training him for you." Derek said grinning. "I'm not sure how many times she has spanked him in the past twenty four hours but his ass is bright red and she stuck a plug up his ass."

Sandy laughed saying, "No wonder he is walking funny. I have a little something for him too. Let's get this stuff inside and I'll show you."

A half hour later, all the clothing had been moved inside. The clothes on hangars was in the closet. Sandy told Chad to put the rest into the drawers while she talked to Derek. She picked up a small box and carried it out. "I understand you have something to show me, Richard." He scowled as he nodded. then he turned and without a sound, pushed his boxers to his ankles and bent over. "Nice stripes. I see the skin is bruising. I bet it is uncomfortable to sit especially with that plug up your butt. What size is it?"

"Large, ma'am." he answered. " And it hurts. May I take it out?"

"It is not!" Karen said. "It is a medium and you only had it up there for two hours or so. After we got home." Sandy told him he could keep it in for a little longer.

She told him to turn around but leave his shorts down. She opened the little box and took out an adjustable metal ring. He had obviously seen one before. "Please Ma'am." he begged almost in tears. "Don't lock that on me."

"After what I saw Saturday afternoon, I think you deserve it don't you?" Sandy asked. He began to say he got punished enough for it with an extra six years of enslavement but shut his mouth when he saw her facial expression. He just moaned.

Karen began working the ring conforming it to the size she estimated she would need. When she began testing it, Richard immediately complained it was too tight. "Nonsense. I can see light around it. Spread your legs. She made another couple adjustments then fitted it back onto his groin. "There! Much better!" she said. Richard looked down to see the metal ring now encircling his scrotum and penis right against his pubis. Sandy gave it a few twists and pulled to check it for tightness. "If I made it any looser it would move down onto your scrotum and squeeze your balls. That would hurt. And if you managed to work it off, I'd nail your ass as punishment. That plug you are wearing would be a toy compared to the one I'd put up there." She inserted a key and turned it feeling a soft click. "Now the ring is solid. I can unlock and lock the ring and keep the adjustment. All we have to do now is fasten the cage. Karen, get me a bag of frozen veggies if you have one. If not I'll have to try something else. Can't put the cage on with this thing standing up." A few minutes later he was soft and moaning from the cold. "Jump away from me and I will hold you in place by your nuts." Sandy threatened. Derek was fascinated watching the show. She obviously knew what she was doing.

Richard could not keep quiet when she produced the cage itself. "That's too small!" he protested. Derek thought so too. It did not look to be more than an inch and a half long and barely wide enough to press over the glans of the flaccid penis. It looked like the little cup was full and another couple inch or so was still not covered. She pressed it in place. It hooked onto the ring and clicked. She inserted the key again, this time into a different place on the ring and turned it. Richard looked down dumbly at the little metallic cage now protruding from his groin. His scrotum seemed to bulge in relation to the tiny space his penis occupied. He moaned, barely keeping from crying.

"There we are!" Sandy said with a grin. "All locked up! Safe and sound. No sex. No playing with it either. I'll inspect it daily for signs of skin trauma or other damage but I doubt I'll find any. I've done this many times. Never had a problem yet. The best thing about this model cage is it does not have to be removed but once a week or so for a thorough washing."

"How long will I have to wear this thing?" Richard asked, plaintively, in response to the 'remove once a week' comment.

"Oh, I always make a boy wear a cage for at least a month once I lock one on him." Sandy said. "Except for a few minutes to inspect and clean him. The only way I'll take it off before tomorrow to even inspect is if somehow your urethra was pinched and you can't urinate. But then you'll have an extended bladder. Don't forget to sit to pee or you will spray all over. And I'll add a week if you do that here at home. Plus of course, you'll clean up your mess after you are spanked."

"He'll only have to wear it a little over a week this first time." Derek corrected her. "I have him scheduled to fly to Lafayette a week from Thursday to attend slave camp." Sandy giggled.

"Okay, sounds good." Sandy said. "If he is a VERY good boy, I'll let this week count against his first month wearing the cage. Any little problem and his time will start over."

"What is slave camp?" Richard asked.