All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 20'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Truly enjoy this story. Happy to see Wanda may go free. I think Kat has gotten a raw deal from the rest of the “family.” And I can’t figure out why I really don’t like Rachel Dubois. Can someone do her job for any length of time and not turn into a callous asshole? She’s just so blasé about extra punishments on request - even if not deserved (like the surgeon). Anyway, there seems to be something not quite right about her.

Siska100Siska100about 3 years ago

Brilliant. Richard may yet make a good slave or else! I'm glad Wanda got some payback. I hope she's set free. Then what will her life-choice be?

Siska100Siska100about 3 years ago

As I commented earlier, if Wanda is set free, she'll have to make a choice. What about Richard? Will he earn a makeover after attending Slave Camp or not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A free Wanda will stay with the family? How this will run with Sarah and Lou and the other girls? Once free, and in love with Derek... there will be a wedding? I think that Sarah and Lou will support it. Would a free Wanda go with the girls to the weekends parties? Maybe she would enjoy being on the other side...

MrSmith27MrSmith27about 3 years ago

Really glad to see that Wanda is likely to have her conviction overturned resulting in her freedom. Will she receive any restitution from the state for her wrongful prosecution and subsequent enslavement? It will be interesting to see how this impacts both Wanda and her daughter. Wanda more than the other slaves seems to really have bought into the slave family concept. I would concur with the other commenter that Kat seems to have received the raw end of the deal so far in the story. I am having difficulty distinguishing between Wanda's ball abuse that appears to have caused permanent damage to these men's testicles and how Kat ended up getting twenty years for her slave abuse. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Vintage_DMVintage_DMabout 3 years ago

Well ,,, well karma has a funny way with it. I gotta think this is story is could take us all along a new series of paths. Wanda becomes a free woman yet tied into the family and Rhonda. Hasn't Lisa been quiet for a while, hows the new job search going? And out two college students should be a natural fit. OH ??? and what about the lovely girl next door our sweet engineer, when will she bloom into a full character? Ah yes, so many twists and turns along the path ahead. Great story, thanks for taking the time to post these - they are a real hoot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES