Slave Camp Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard had at least not been whipped before he capitulated. It was inevitable, he knew. He still did not feel he was ahead of the game. His whole body tingled inside and out. He had been reluctant to let Karen wax him to denude his body of hair. He was worried she might have got some perverse pleasure out of it, but his present fate was worse. He was now completely hairless. He thought he could not have left that many hairs, but with high intensity lighting, the techs showed otherwise. The rest of the stubble they found had been waxed or plucked. His taint was still sensitive as he sat on the cold the plastic chair. The part that worried him most was the inspector called the guard over to report he left too much stubble when he arrived. Richard had not heard the inspector do that with any of the three slaves who preceded him. He suspected every little thing he did would scrutinized and reported to Sarah. When he was ordered to drop to his knees and open his mouth, he did so immediately. He did not want a tattoo on his ass.

The techs in the washroom had flushed him out so well, he doubted he'd have anything inside to shit for a week. His anus itched. He had been plugged a few times at home but the size of the enema nozzle was something else. He barely restrained himself from cursing when the the nozzle was roughly inserted and twisted. He suspected the tech was making the ordeal worse on purpose. "You have a pretty hole back here." the tech whispered in his ear as Richard stood bent over with his arms hoisted behind his back. "I'm not sure if I'd rather fuck it or your mouth later. Maybe both." the tech breathed as he reached under Richard's chest to tease and pinch his left nipple. Richard finally could not help himself and he began to cry from the pain and humiliation.

Richard resolved to minimize his torment as much as possible. Maybe he was feeling paranoid but he felt the guard's were watching him more closely than the others for possible infractions. His concerns were confirmed when, as the others were marched to dinner, Rachael Dubois took him aside.

"So you are Derek's newest slave. He told me your story. You are lucky he did not let the court implant you after you attacked him. That is because Derek is a good man at heart. And just so you know, he is my friend. I hope you took my lectures to heart. Be a good compliant slave for him or I would bet you really will find yourself picking lettuce in California. And he was totally correct about how you'd be used at night. Like I said in my lecture, that is common practice. But as I'm sure you can figure out you will be on the receiving end of a penis if it comes to selling you. Your own won't work anymore. Some of those implants work so well, the man's testes shrivel up to the point a standard cock cage can't be locked on."

Richard shivered as he stood listening to this woman. He did not say a word as she had not asked him a question. "I remember a couple of Derek's other slaves who came to me. A few tried to screw with my friend. I believe you met Rhonda?" Richard nodded. "Well, I gave her a simple order. I am going to give you the same order. I think it is fitting for an asshole like you. In the morning when you go to the washroom, you are going to ask the tech at the enema station to use a bigger nozzle." Richard almost lost his composure. The one used today had stretched his sphincter painfully when inserted. He opened his mouth to beg and then shut it again. Rachael smiled. "Yes, you are smart. You are trying really hard to not make your situation worse. It is already going to be bad enough. When Derek or Sarah comes to collect you Monday, you can honestly tell them you have been screwed. Just a little payback from me for how you treated my friend all those years ago."

With that she escorted him to the dining room. He sat and stared for a minute at the bowl of slave chow as he reflected on what Ms Dubois had said. He could not help the tears.