Slave Camp Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,297 Followers

Derek caught on. After dinner he asked. "Is that one of your businesses? The one where Kat wants to work but they are asking about her sexual availability?" Sarah nodded and said she had known Kat had applied but did not want to get directly involved. She was going to ask to see who really wanted to know if Kat was available for sex,

Lisa said she was very happy to have got away from Howard and Carol and having to give each two sessions of oral sex a week. She now worked for a woman she known for years. She made even more money than she had with Howard.

Bonnie offered she had been given a project she suspected was a 'setup' but was interesting none the less. "What do you mean by setup?" Sarah asked.

"Well more of a test. I was given an account. All the paperwork, ledgers and everything for a company. I was told to examine it. Then give my recommendations for what they should do. It is a combination of accounting and management ." Bonnie said.

Sarah laughed. "Not a test. Well part of it is. The idea behind the exercise is to determine what you see as opportunities. That same account has been given to a couple other of our employees. The client has asked for it. We get new eyes on the same set of circumstances all independent of each other. One of the managers will compile the ideas. It works." Bonnie nodded,.

""Don't worry." Sarah said. "Nobody expects you to find much. The exercise will probably show what they are doing is correct. That happens most of the time. It is an exercise that keeps our accountants sharp and thinking outside the box."

"How about you, Clarice?" Derek asked. "Tell the others where you are with your projects."

"Well I got the big water pump you bought installed and tested. We are ready to start flooding the crawfish fields. I talked to Mr. Guidry and he plans to start flooding his fields this next week or so. He likes to get an early start on the season, so I think we should too." Bonnie wanted to know where the crawfish were now. "They bury themselves way down in the mud. I've been keeping the fields just enough wet enough with a small pump to keep the ground moist to grow the plants.The females are carrying eggs or young. When the field floods, the crawfish come out and the little ones start eating and growing.

"My other project, the hoist, is finished. I tested it out using Caroline and Lisa as my guinea pigs this weekend." Clarice said. Sarah and a few of the others started laughing. Derek, Wanda and Lou had missed the event.

Derek had wanted a hoist he could tow with his all terrain vehicle. He wanted to suspend a pig or deer and gut it in the field. Clarice had designed and constructed a derrick eight feet tall. "I know you wanted seven feet but eight is better so the animal's front feet won't drag. I used a simple crank hoist from a boat trailer and rigged it so after the animal got into position, I could use a hook over the top bar. That takes the pressure off the hoist and you can put up a second animal."

"So to test it I fastened a hook to each of Caroline's wrists and then the cable and took her up. I flipped the hooks over the bar and released the cable. While she hung there, I pulled Lisa up and hung her there. A combined weight of two hundred and fifty pounds. I used a dead weight of four hundred pounds before so I knew it was all balanced but I wanted a longer weight wiggling around."

"Yeah we wiggled all right!" Caroline grumbled. "Especially when she started driving around with us hanging there." Sarah giggled and said she was sitting on the porch watching the show. Clarice drove down the drive and then across the field and then back with both women hanging by their wrists. "I told them to wiggle around to see if the thing would sway at all. It was rock solid. Then I told them to pull themselves up and release the hooks. They just hung there. Everybody was laughing and Sarah said it looks like the hoist would work for field dressing. We joked about dressing the girls or undressing so we pantsed them and pulled up their shirts. Rhonda laughed and said Caroline was very ticklish. So we started playing, tickling them and feeling them up. They could get down any time if they wanted us to quit. Finally I climbed up and let them down." Lisa and Caroline sat blushing while the others laughed, but then they laughed a little too.

'So you were stripped and tickled out in the yard, huh?" Derek asked teasing. Caroline nodded.

"We started begging when they said they were gonna use vibrators on us while we hung there." Caroline said.

Cheryl said, "Hey, naked girl meat on the hoist was too fun to resist. Clarice told us they could get down anytime they wanted so it was just fun play. Caroline challenged Clarice to try to get down on her own." Did she?, Derek wanted to know.

"Yeah, after we let Lisa and Caroline down. Clarice let us put the hooks on her. As soon as she got off the ground and the hooks over the bar, Caroline stripped her pants down and off. Lisa started feeling her up while we released the cable. It was hilarious." Cheryl said. Kat said if Clarice could not get down like she claimed we should get a vibrator. Clarice just did a half pull up, grabbed the top bar and flipped the hook loose. Then she flipped the other hook off and dropped to the ground, easy as pie! We thought we'd have her hanging there naked for a while."

"Yeah. I was disappointed." Caroline said laughing herself now. "I was thinking I'd get my revenge but she got off right the thing."

"You DID get revenge that evening,"Sarah said, giggling. "You and Lisa both rode her face right in the middle of the living room floor for double the time she left you two hanging up there."

Everybody was laughing now. Derek wished he had seen both shows. He was happy the girls were getting along so well. Maybe the play was intense and even a little cruel at times but they all accepted it with good cheer.

He was sitting on the porch later enjoying a beer listening to the cicadas chirp when Bonnie came out and sat down. "What did you think of the hoist test Saturday?" Derek asked.

"Hot as hell!" Bonnie said with a little giggle. Derek thought she was blushing when she continued. "'I got my hands on both women and tickled them too. I think we all did except Sarah who sat and cheered. It looked to me they should be able to get down if they really wanted. Maybe it was from my vantage point I could see how easy it would be. Well as long as you weren't tickled to orgasm several times first."

"Almost wish it was you hanging there?" Derek asked. Bonnie gasped slightly and then timidly nodded.

"You are the second person to ask me that." Bonnie said, quietly. "Sarah asked me too. I had almost volunteered to be the test dummy in the first place, since I am a little bigger than Caroline and Clarice wanted as much weight as possible. I told Sarah they probably wouldn't have stripped me though. Sarah said I should have volunteered to get suspended along with Clarice. She said if I had, she would have stripped me herself and let the girls work me if I could not get myself off the hook like Clarice. Kinda perverted but the idea aroused me."

"Not perverted. Just kinky." Derek said. "What happens on the hacienda, stays on the hacienda." he added after a pause.

==========

That evening Wanda walked into Derek's room at bedtime and stripped. That took less than a second. She was only wearing the long t-shirt she wore as a night gown. "If I am gonna get set free I want my time in your bed, boss." He was certainly agreeable. "I've been thinking maybe I can stay. You know, live here like Sarah and Lou. I'll contribute to the household as much as I can while putting some money into investments. I'll be an un-collared slave girl like them. What do you think?" Then she did not say anything more because she couldn't after taking his penis into her mouth. Derek grinned and shook his head thinking about how his life had changed so drastically in the past year.

As soon as he was fully hard, she climbed on top and impaled herself. She grinned at him as she rode. The door opened quietly and Rhonda entered. "Getting a head start on me, huh?" Rhonda asked as she climbed onto the bed to give Derek a big kiss. She began to lick and suck at his neck and along his chest. The two had done this several times on their trip to Florida. A few minutes later they switched positions. "Have you hit him up about staying here as a free woman?" Rhonda asked as she sank down onto his penis. Then she blushed. "Sorry, that just came out." Derek was enjoying the sensations and but still registered what was said. Rhonda sped up. "Punish me for my big mouth. Twist my nipples. Show the boss you can be a dominant mistress to us slave girls but a slave to him."

Wanda ordered Rhonda off just as Derek was close to blowing. The pause brought him down just a bit but not enough. "You cunt! I'm gonna make you suck his cum out of me." Wanda said to Rhonda, grinning as Derek groaned and shot into her. True to her word, she ordered Rhonda to lay down and planted her pussy on the other woman's face. Then she leaned over to suck Derek's cock into her own mouth. A few minutes later she came on Rhonda's face while Derek watched. He knew the play was for him. She remained in place and began to finger and lick Rhonda until she orgasmed as well. They laid side by side while they caught their breaths.

"You guys already talked about Wanda living here after she's free. huh?" Derek asked.

"Oh course! Plus I wanted to rile her up a bit and get her to act tough and aggressive." Rhonda said. "She's done it to me a few times teasing me about you fucking Caroline. I'd planned to tell her how hot to trot Bonnie was when we had Caroline and Lisa on the hoist but she came in here so I changed my line. It's a lot more fun to have you in the middle."

Wanda agreed. "Plus I was deadly serious about staying here, boss. I'm at home here."

Rhonda giggled. "But if you do you better make sure she gets a repeat contraceptive implant or the bitch will get pregnant. She'll still be of breeding age and I know she'd love to have your baby." Derek was surprised at that. Wanda sputtered a bit but did not dispute Rhonda's assertion.

========

The next morning, Derek wanted to inspect the hoist. "I want to harvest a couple of those feral hogs. I've never butchered a hog. John Dubois has done it. I'm thinking about inviting him over for a little pig hunt. I'm going into town later to buy some feed to bait the hogs near my blind. They've been tearing up the area there anyway lately. Before I left, I wanted to talk to you about your next project. Do you think we have enough batteries for the solar system?"

Clarice shook her head. "No, we still could use more storage, but I have been thinking about doing something about producing power at night." Derek asked if she was talking about the wind turbine idea. Clarice nodded. "But that brings up a little sensitive subject. I have a prototype I started developing before I was enslaved. It is in storage at my Mom's house along with all the data. My little sister is in college and majoring in engineering too. She is a senior." Derek asked what the problem was.

"Well, I have not had any contact with either of them since I was enslaved. For all they know I am across the country being used as somebody's whore." Clarice said.

"Instead of living nearby as MY whore, huh?" Derek quipped. Clarice blushed. "So what is the problem?"

"I figured Bev might eventually develop it further and even patent the idea. It could make her and my Mom rich." Clarice said. "And it is pretty embarrassing being a slave. And uhhh..."

"You don't want to rob your family of a possible invention." Derek concluded. Clarice nodded. "Do they have the money it might take to develop it far enough to get a patent?"

"Mom probably does. Well she might. She owns her business, but I am thinking she has a fair amount of debt. She never said so, but I know she could not afford to help me go to grad school with my sister about to start college. I'm not sure what happened but she had financial problems there for a while. She had always been proud of her independence. That was almost a phobia for her. Which is the main reason I have not even tried to contact them. Because I'm ..." 'A slave' Derek finished for her.

Clarice nodded. "Mom said always be my own person. I mean sexuality was not ever an issue. With two kids she has had sex with a man obviously, but I know she had girlfriends so she is at least bi-sexual. I know my sister is bi. I was pretty much hetero except for a few experiments but now I am a slave, I suck or fuck whoever I am told. It will be embarrassing for Mom to see me this way."

"Why didn't your mother offer to buy you when that girl you beat up decided to sell you?" Derek asked. "I'm sure she could have borrowed enough money."

"Because the bitch said Mom would be the last person on Earth she would sell me to. " Clarice said grimacing. 'If you remember I told her she better sell me or I was gonna kill her." Derek nodded. "Well she said she'd sell me for a dollar and send me off to be a whore before she'd sell me to my Mom. She made the arrangements to sell me to that mechanic before I knew I was going to be sold. I never had the chance at the time to contact Mom I was going on the market."

"Alright.The first thing we are gonna do is contact your Mom and sister and tell them where you are." Derek said. "You said your sister is a senior, so close to graduation. How about this. I fund the development of the turbine. I mean we can at least get it to a working prototype stage and maybe patent it. Maybe we bring in your sister as a partner. We can work up a contract where your family, your slave estate and I all get a portion. "

Clarice nodded. "That is very generous. I just have to get up the courage to contact my Mom. I just hope she does not hold it against me I have turned into a submissive bitch."

"You have not been all that submissive." Derek said. with a laugh. "I remember how you tore Kat up that day when she got her head shaved and spanked in from of that work crew. And from what I hear, you took charge of Lisa and Caroline when you had them suspended on this hoist. But if it helps get you off your ass, I'll make it non-negotiable. We ARE going to visit your mother. You are going to call her today."

===========

Ginger Leboux was thrilled to see her older daughter. She and her other daughter Beverly were waiting for Clarice to arrive. "I told them at work I had pressing business and came home immediately." she said. "I called Bev and told her to get her ass home. Thank you, Mr Robichaud." She gave him a hug. He stepped outside to let the three talk in private. Ten minutes later Bev came out to get him.

"Mom wants you to come inside." Bev said. "She wants to talk to you."

Ginger began with, "I don't suppose you would consider selling my daughter back to me?" "MOM!" Clarice said loudly. Derek shook his head and smiled.

"Sorry, but she is part of my extended family now." Derek said. "I fully intend to keep her. But I want you to know where she is and allow you access to her. You too, Beverly. Plus I have some other plans I'll get to in a bit." He looked at Clarice's mother and sister. He could see the similarity as they sat together. Both had the same build as Clarice. Ginger's hair was a little more red than either of her girls but that could be the result of a bottle of hair dye. He knew her to be forty seven. But she moved with the same grace as her daughters. She obviously was no stranger to working out. She was in excellent physical shape.

"Mom, Derek wants me to work on my wind turbine design. He has suggested that Bev help out with the development as well. You graduate this fall. Right, Bev?" Clarice asked. "Are you interested?"

"Hell yeah, I'm interested. I think that design can really go places once it's refined. I'll need to do it part time, though." Bev said. "I need to get a real job. I have loans to pay back. After you got enslaved I found Mom has a few financial problems. I wanted to hire an investigator to find out where you were and see if we could buy you back. All we knew was that bitch who got you as restitution sold you. We had no idea where you went."

Ginger agreed. "I didn't tell you the details but you know I had some difficulties a few years ago, Clarice. I had to borrow most of the money for Bev 's college. but we can work something out if you two really think you can make something of it." Derek suggested they not worry about work, debt etc right now.

"Let's have you and Bev out to the house this Saturday. We'll fire up the grill and make a day of it. You'll get to meet the other women Clarice lives with now. I say other women, because I am the only male there." Derek said. He explained he had two sets of mother/daughter slaves and one of his other slaves had her free daughter staying there while interning for the summer.

"Oh, I was almost envisioning a group of naked slave girls running around." Ginger said with a laugh.

"Nope," Derek said, with a straight face. "Tried that, but I was spending too much money on sun block." Ginger looked shocked for a second then began to laugh.

Clarice went to the storage shed and pulled the boxes containing what she had developed so far. The most important part was her computer. Bev had managed to grab it out of her apartment along with some of her other possessions when she was first arrested. The apartment had been in Ginger's name and Bev had a key so she had access.

Clarice turned to Derek as they drove home. "Thanks, Derek. I was really nervous. I am really glad you pushed me to talk to them. I hope they can accept my being a slave after they see our place and meet everybody. Knowing I lick pussy or get fucked at somebody else's whim is a little different from imagining it. I mean seeing the reality of my being a slave."

Derek understood Clarice's angst. All the other mother daughter pairs had shared with him those same concerns. They could handle their own slave status and what they had to do but felt humiliated knowing their mother or daughter was observing it. It took them all time to get over it. Wanda was just getting a grip on Bonnie seeing her being used. Bonnie was considering a little role playing as a slave and thought it would be fun but was inhibited by concerns of what Wanda might think.

=======

Happiness certainly did not abound the next day, Wednesday. Lou came home with the news that Louis Fontenot had got back to her about how to proceed with freeing Wanda. "Basically you have to give her back to the state BEFORE she can get a re-trial. That is how the legal part of it proceeds. It is not an appeal. The evidence is reviewed and a panel of three judges make the decision to acquit or uphold the enslavement. If they decide she is to remain a slave, she goes on the parish auction block. You have essentially given up all rights to her."

"What are her chances of going free?" Derek asked. "Surely they will see she is innocent." Wanda sat to one side listening while Lou explained. The room got quiet as each of the others in the area listened.

"Louis said if this was her first trial, he would bet on it. His recommendation is to set her free. He has talked to the District Attorney himself about it and has him on board." Lou said. "but the DA said the fly in the ointment is Wanda's plea bargain. She essentially pleaded guilty at her original trial. She had lousy representation and if the jerk who advised her to do that was still practicing, he would probably get disbarred. His ineptness is one of the facets we are pursuing. She did not get adequate representation. That is a damn good reason for an appeal or retrial."

'It boils down to this. If she had stood her ground pleading not guilty and got convicted anyway, we could get it overturned easily. Nobody disputes that. Because of her plea in the first case she is likely to still get from one to three years of enslavement this time. I talked to Judge Angelle myself. His first comment was what moron slave owner would give up a fifteen year female slave. He said only an idiot would give up a valuable property no matter how innocent she was. Then he heard your name and started laughing. He said he liked your morals and he would be inclined to go along. He likes you. But he said he seriously doubted he could convince the two other judges to set her free completely and that was even if he was assigned the case."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,297 Followers