Slave Camp Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So she goes on the block." Derek said. "We make a good offer and buy her. Those slave buyers from Houston are looking for bargains. If they can't make a profit, they will back off. It will be worth a little money."

Wanda spoke up. "I'm not worried about those big city buyers. I'm worried about Leanne Wadsworth. And you CANNOT outbid her."

"Sure I can!" Derek said with conviction. "Besides, what makes you think she is even interested in buying you? Or rather willing to make a strong enough play to really outbid me?"

"Because I know her." Wanda said. "She made a comment today she heard I am looking at getting my enslavement reversed. If she knows that much she knows my chances of getting off scotfree. I know she is already planning on making a move to buy me if I go on the block."

"So we will outbid her." Derek said confidently. "It might cost us a bit nothing will change in the long run. It will be worth it."

"Think so, boss?" Wanda scoffed. "Let me lay it out for you... Now I have not even taken the time to work out ALL the elements. This is just off the cuff. But you can bet your bottom dollar Leanne is gonna have it all calculated. She is a damn good accountant and will know exactly what she could bid."

"First of all let's look at what I am worth to you. By that I mean one year of income. I make 120K gross. Out of that income tax, social security, and medicare is deducted. I am discounting what you let go to my retirement fund. You net 80k if you don't give a penny to my retirement which is what you have been doing. 80K is very generous. That is one year. In three years of enslavement you might get 240k,"

"Okay let's look at what Leanne has if she owned me. First of all I would not be an employee so no income tax liability. She would fire me. Now I'd still do my job but not as an employee. So she'd get that 120k PLUS what the employer contribution would be, another 10K or more. Three years and that makes 390K she could pay and not pay a nickel out of pocket. What if she offers my ass to the employees as a perk? 5K for each and only six take her up on the offer. 30K plus social security savings etc so 40k overall. How much would a guy pay for access to me me per week? What I proposed was only 100 bucks. Cheap pussy. So now we are up to 170k a year or over a half million for the three years. Can you match that? And that is you paying it all and for Leanne not a nickel out of pocket. She is paying that all out anyway. How long would it take me to pay that same amount back? Six and half years or so if I gave you my full paycheck."

And I am glossing over the real figures. You can bet she will come up with some other tricks. Like her corporation buying me originally and then selling me to her as a private citizen at a loss. The loss reduces the bottom line and saves taxes. And it is all legal."

"My being company slut would not stop me working. I'd do the same job I normally do, but because I am not working in my official capacity as a licensed accountant, she would just review and put her name on my work. And I'd likely do more work, because she'd pile it on and I could not say a word in protest. She could work me longer each day, even weekends if she wanted. I'd probably only get the party weekends off and you heard how she treats me there. She has a Jekyll and Hyde personality. She can be a cruel bitch. She made a point to use a big dildo up my ass in front of Bonnie."

Derek had heard about that instance. Four weeks prior, Lou and Sarah had decided they would attend one last party before they got to the point they were too far along in their pregnancies. Bonnie was invited to go along. As soon as she could Leanne cornered Wanda and ordered her to go with her. She did this at most of the parties. Wanda hated it but was told by both Sarah and Lou that as long as the woman did not violate the party rules all slave girls were available to all free women.

Leanne took Wanda over to where Bonnie was sitting with Lou and Sarah. Bonnie was just observing at this point, taking in the event before doing anything herself. Leanne introduced herself and then ordered the nude Wanda to get on her hands and knees. When Wanda asked if they could go somewhere else, Leanne had spanked her butt a few times then slapped her pussy. She was already crying when Leanne handed her a tube of lubricant saying "For talking back, I'm not going to warm you up by using your pussy. I'm going straight to your ass." She worked the dildo in and started pounding away. Wanda was bawling and obviously in pain but Leanne did not seem to care. She pulled Wanda's head back and told her to look at her daughter while getting her ass reamed.

Both Lou and Sarah had been pissed off at Leanne's cruelty but could not say anything in front of the slaves. They talked to Leanne in private. Leanne's response to their protests was a shrug, saying the girl needed to see how slave sluts are used. Derek was extremely angry when he heard what had happened and considered not allowing his slaves to go anymore. Sarah said she was going to handle Leanne. She might be able to get her barred from attending but some of the other women could be equally cruel if a particular slave caught their eye.

"But Mom, reducing your sentence from fifteen years enslavement to three or maybe less?" Bonnie asked. "And surely Leanne would not use you like that if you were around all the time. I mean now part of it is the novelty of having you at the party."

"Yes she would. She'd work me to death. I doubt I'd survive the first year. Mentally and emotionally I mean. She'd be very careful not to harm me physically. I think there is a reason she doesn't own any slaves now. Her husband won't allow it or she doesn't want to share him. But I'd be the exception." Wanda said. "You both know her well. What do you think?" she asked Lou and Sarah.

Lou said, "I had not even considered Leanne. But you have an excellent point. We can't let her buy you. We could go big on our offer if you had a one year enslavement. We could make that prohibitive for her. But three years makes the amount impossible. Like you say, your figures were for the amount she is already going to pay out as salary so it is a break even for her."

'You don't think we could petition the court to assign her to me like I got Kat and Lisa? I mean since I already own her?" Derek asked. Lou said that was doubtful but she would inquire.

"Well, if I cannot get set free or get only a one year sentence, I would rather stay where I am. I need a guarantee." Wanda said. "I can't take the risk."

=============

"Relax, Clarice." Derek advised, with a smile. "This is gonna be just a normal family type get together. Nobody is gonna run around naked or have sex." He was checking the temperature on his grill. He was slow cooking two large pork loins. He had almost twenty pounds of meat being cooked. Now way could the group eat that much meat of course. The rest would be saved back for future meals like pulled pork or barbeque sandwiches.

This meat had been harvested the day before. John Dubois had come over and he and Derek had both shot a medium size sow. They had packaged almost two hundred pounds of prime meat. Derek had no intention of getting every bit of meat. He mainly wanted roasts, loins and ribs. His primary goal was to reduce the numbers of the feral hogs anyway. The destructive devils were becoming a problem in the area. It was a matter of time before they invaded his garden.

Thinking of his garden he saw three of his girls returning carrying baskets of produce. They would eat some of that along with the potato salad he knew Caroline had made. He knew it would not be long before the girls broke out the blender. He had cautioned them to go slow but privately wondered what they might say when they got a little alcohol in them. He wanted to let Clarice ease her mother and sister into the idea she was indeed a slave and what that meant. But sooner or later the girl was going to embarrassed. She would just have to deal with it. The others had.

Clarice's cell phone buzzed in her pocket. Ginger and Bev were at the gate. Clarice took off at a trot to go let them in. 'Wow! Derek it looks like a used car lot out here!" Ginger greeted him. "Thanks for inviting us out."

"My pleasure." Derek said. "Yeah, we all need a vehicle as most of us go different directions every day. Only a couple can drive in together. Come on inside. The others are inside staying out of the heat. A couple of the women are pregnant and close to giving birth. The heat wears them out quick."

Derek opened the door and ushered them inside, saying "Hey everybody! Come here and meet Clarice's mom and sister. This is Ginger and Bev Leboux." He turned to see Ginger's mouth hanging open. She stood frozen and looked like she was going to pass out as she took in the sight of the two women sitting at the table.

"Oh, my God!" Ginger said. "Sarah Lafitte! What are you doing here?"