Slave Camp Ch. 22

Story Info
New girls come to play at the hacienda.
11.7k words
4.52
13.8k
8

Part 22 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

"I live here, Ginger." Sarah said quietly, a small smile beginning. "I had no idea Clarice was your daughter. Leboux is a fairly common name. I guess there is some similarity when I think about it. Why don't you sit down before you fall down." Ginger took her seat where Sarah indicated. "The girls are about to break out the blender and make daiquiris or pina coladas or some sort of drink. Lou and I can't imbibe of course." she added, rubbing her massive belly. Ginger looked at Lou and noticed her belly was as large as Sarah's.

"Uhh, I knew you were pregnant but not Lou. I thought it was invitro fertilization or something." Ginger said.

"Nope, just good old fashioned humping. I suppose you already guessed Derek is the father." Sarah said, her smile widening. " I never made a secret of that. You just have not seemed to be around much when I stopped by the past few months. We live here now."

"How do you two know each other?" Clarice blurted totally shocked at this development. She had never seen her mother defer to another woman this way. Ginger was almost cowering.

'Oh we go way back." Sarah said. "What? Twelve years? Maybe a little more." Ginger nodded. "Yeah back to the time Aunt Ethyl was still around. I was just out of grad school when we met." Derek knew something was going on. Ginger was nervous as the proverbial cat in a rocking chair factory. He stepped to the fridge to get himself a beer and turned to watch the show from across the room. He looked at Lou who had a slight smile on her face as well. Their smiles was not a friendly, welcoming smile. It was one a predator might have if it could smile. Obviously, she knew the story.

"Do you want to start or me?" Sarah asked. Ginger opened her mouth but only a weak croak came out. Sarah turned to Caroline, "Why don't you get the drinks started? Our guests are gonna need a few. It looks like our afternoon barbeque has turned into a full party." Sarah looked over at Derek and grinned. Derek thought the grin for him was friendly. "Okay, I'm guessing Clarice and Bev here knew their mother is lesbian. Well, bi at one point since she has them. She was in a pretty tight relationship with my Aunt Ethyl years ago. It lasted a while. Of course probably not right out in front of the kids who were just about to hit puberty or a little younger I would imagine considering the time. Right, Ginger?" Ginger nodded. "Well twelve years ago Aunt Ethyl developed Non Hodgkins lymphoma. Now they have decent treatments for it but back then they were not so good and she did not respond to any of them. Aunt Ethyl died eleven years ago. Despite their supposedly close relationship, Ginger here did not spend much time with Ethyl towards the end. I know because I was there."

"I couldn't." Ginger protested. "I had two kids at home. Eleven and thirteen. You know that. We talked about it many times since then and I thought we reconciled."

"Oh we did." Sarah said. "I am just giving a little background to the story. Why don't you all get yourselves a drink? I'll have iced tea." Derek heard Clarice whisper to her sister asking if she knew any of this. Bev shook her head. Sarah got up saying she had to pee again. "It's been a whole thirty minutes. My bladder is being squeezed like a lemon!" Lou rose out of her chair as well and followed her. Drinks were made and served by the time Lou and Sarah returned. "Do you want to continue the story?"

"Please." Ginger said. "I'd rather leave it there. You know I'm sorry for what I did. Can't we leave the rest of it just between us?" Sarah shook her head and Ginger's shoulders slumped. She looked like she wanted to be anywhere else but sitting in that chair. Derek wondered why she did not just get up and walk out if she felt that uncomfortable.

"Okay fast forward to a couple years ago. Ginger has her business going, one kid about to graduate college and the other a few years behind. Her business was solid, but not going gangbusters. Like most, the business owed a little money but did not carry a big debt. Then it got a major contract. To fill it Ginger had to overextend her credit to retool a portion of her production line. She was more concerned with that than she was examining the contract itself. The person who secured that contract was another girlfriend. Whether the woman did it deliberately to screw Ginger or it was an accident, some of the figures in the contract got transposed from the original proposal. Instead of a profit, the contract resulted in a significant loss. Ginger here did not do what is called due diligence. She should have had others inspect the contract letter by letter. Accounting, legal, all that. But she didn't. By the time she realized she was producing parts at a loss plus trying to pay the debt of re-tooling, it was too late. She tried to get out of the contract but couldn't. The buyer sued for specific performance to force her to comply with the contract. It was not their fault the final contract offered a price far lower than the original proposal. So they won. Ginger needed money to bail herself and her company out. The girlfriend was now long gone." Derek could already guess the next part. "The sharks were circling to take her failing factory and buy it for a song. Everybody else had turned her down and she was desperate. She came to me. She finally convinced me to bail her out and I did. She kept her factory and it is now back to being profitable. You don't regret my help do you Ginger?"

"No Ma'am." Ginger said, softly.

'MA'AM?' Derek thought. Something else was going on here.

"You never told your daughters about any of this did you?" Sarah asked."I'm guessing all they knew was you had financial problems but not the reason nor how much trouble you were in." Ginger shook her head. "Why don't you tell them now. Tell them what you agreed to in order for me to help you. What you offered as you BEGGED for my help."

"Please, Ma'am." Ginger pleaded softly. "It is too embarrassing.'

"Embarrassing?" Sarah asked. "Clarice has been worried all week about how you would react to seeing her home life. She has been humiliated by her own imagination wondering what you would think of her as a slave and knowing how slaves are used. We have other mother daughter teams here." Sarah began introducing the women in pairs. Rhonda and Caroline, Lisa and Kat, and finally Wanda and Bonnie. "Now Bonnie is free. She is about to go back and finish her senior year and then she plans to move here for graduate school. But all have watched the others performing sex acts. It has been embarrassing for all of them. I think you need to come clean to your daughters." Ginger began to cry softly. Sarah told her to stop. " No crying. We are going to clear the air here today. Total transparency. Then we are going to get on with life."

Derek got another beer. He told Sarah to hold on as he had to check on the meat to make sure it was not burning but did not want to miss a thing. Lou laughed at him. He grinned back. Once back inside he said, "GO!"

"I think I'll have Ginger tell the rest." Sarah said. "What our agreement entailed. She knows better than to cut corners. I want details. Right, Ginger?" Ginger nodded. " I may interrupt to clarify a point here and there but I am sure she will relate the story properly." Derek knew Sarah well enough to know she was issuing an order rather than a suggestion.

"I needed a lot of money. The business was going to go under. I had fu.... uhh, screwed up. Not only would I lose the business but the house and everything we owned. Total bankruptcy. I had no other place to turn. Sarah was not real happy to see me. I can't blame her. I did not do right by Ethyl. I knew what I was did was wrong back then. I'm not going to go into just why I did not stay by her side at the end. Having two kids at home was a partial reason. But that is still no excuse. I just couldn't bear to be there. I was a coward. Anyway Sarah agreed to talk. Well, after some major begging on my part. I had the impression she would have loved to beat my ass but didn't." Ginger took a few minutes. "Finally she agreed to bail me out of trouble. I gave her thirty percent of my company. But she wanted her pound of flesh. I entered into a deal where I would be her unofficial, uncollared slave for ten years. According to our agreement she could do anything to me she could to a real slave except sell me. She has me agreeing on video and in writing. As long as I agreed to obey her I'd have a fairly normal life. But to add teeth to the contract she can indenture me as a full service indentured slave at any time during those ten years for any reason for the full legal term of five years. The financial requirements of an indenture contract have all been met and approved. She can collar me at any time." Ginger said, looking down.

You could hear a pin drop in the room. Sarah took over. "I really had no idea Ginger was related to our Clarice. I was almost as surprised as she was when she walked in the house. We have met several times but I have not touched her in almost a year. Not since I met Derek and we started our relationship. Now I will tell everybody here, I do have some bones to pick with the woman. I'm not sure if you caught on earlier, but she has been avoiding me when I visited her factory the past few months. Most of you know I visit all my business interests frequently. I am guessing she sneaks out the back or just hides. As pregnant as I am I was not going to go out of my way to find her. I usually wanted information about how the business was going so talking to the staff was good enough. I simply decided to deal with that issue later." Sarah grinned and looked directly at Derek. "Today we are going to have a little barbeque. We or rather you all are gonna drink and have fun. Lou and I are gonna do our best to just stay comfortable. Like we always do. Okay?" Everybody nodded, even Ginger.

Sarah told Derek he better attend his meat. The slave girls giggled at the double entendre. He went outside followed by Clarice. She wanted a minute with him. "Do you feel any better?" he asked. She shook her head.

"I'm not as nervous as I was. Now it is anger. I'd like to kick Mom's ass for not confiding in us." Clarice said. They noticed Bev had followed them. Bev said quickly she agreed with her sister. She was upset with her mother not trusting them enough to divulge the reasons for their financial problems. Neither girl mentioned the unofficial slave agreement.

"Does this change anything about what we talked about, you know, working on the wind turbine?" Bev asked.

"It might." Derek said. Then he grinned. "Sarah has a mind of her own. Knowing her I would not be surprised she orders your mother out here often. Which means we might need to set up a room if you decide to stay around. We have a few options concerning that. But as far as working on the project, I am all for it. I have my own ideas about wind turbines but not being an engineer I have no idea if they are feasible. I am a medical guy but I have a decent talent for mechanics. I was gonna bounce them off Clarice to see if any are part of her design." Both girls grinned and said they would like to hear what he was thinking.

The food was not fully ready. Derek sat with another beer in his hand. Bonnie and Bev sat by themselves talking. He guessed their conversation had to do with their reactions to their mothers' slavery or rather their sexual activity. Bonnie had a fair amount of time to deal with her feelings but Bev's emotions were raw. She'd likely need a little time to cope.

The meal was awesome in Derk's opinion. He waited until everybody had ate her fill before saying. "This was great. I was happy to see the maggots in the meat finally quit squirming. I knew then the meat was getting done." His grin told the others he was kidding.

"I know you are kidding about the maggots, but you really did make sure the meat got up to temp long enough didn't you? It is pork after all. AND lived in the wild." Rhonda asked. Derek nodded.

Sarah and Lou decided Bev and Ginger would spend the night. Both had a fair amount to drink but neither were drunk enough they would not be sober enough to drive especially after a short wait. Plus Sarah and Lou were stone sober and could take the women home. Ginger seemed hesitant, but Sarah told her it was non-negotiable. The two women were separated. Derek noticed Sarah and Lou escort Ginger back to their room at the far side of the house.

Derek was sipping his morning coffee alone the next morning when Lou came in to join him. Lou confessed Sarah had spanked Ginger's butt crimson last night for avoiding her at the factory the past few months. "Sarah knew what Ginger was doing and did not really care. She was more concerned with the business angle. I mean we have enough going on with slave girls here. But having Ginger drop into our laps? Clarice's Mom? That was just too good an opportunity to pass up! We'll be seeing a lot more of her around here." Lou said. Then she laughed. "I mean that literally. Ginger is gonna be running around naked and often with a red butt if she steps out of line an inch. You know Sarah is quick to punish and attach penalties. Well, with this pregnancy her trigger is even shorter. Mine too."

"Just how tight is that agreement you have with Ginger?" Derek wanted to know. "I do not want any repercussions. Especially legal ones"

"That is the beauty of it. We have her locked tight. She agreed to every bit " Lou said. "I used her agreement as a template for Kat when Kat did all that confessing. Ginger is just lucky she did not do anything illegal. Sarah would have enslaved her in a heartbeat. She really loved her Aunt Ethyl and is seriously pissed about how Ginger treated her at the end. I do the legal stuff. That is one area of Sarah's private life I am going to stay away from." Lou said. Derek took the hint. He'd watch but not get involved.

"I am curious, though." Derek said. "Was it Sarah who asked for all that?" Lou grinned and shook her head.

"Nope. I even have the negotiations on video. Sarah sat and glared at Ginger while she begged for Sarah's help. Sarah asked Ginger what she was willing to offer. The money part was easy. Thirty percent of the company was completely justified. When Sarah asked what Ginger would do for her personally to seal the deal it got tense. Ginger started out offering nothing. Sarah got up the leave and Ginger offered to let her spank her then quickly changed that to whipping her raw. Sarah just kept sitting and saying she just did not think it right or enough. Ginger started making it worse on herself until they got to the final agreement. Sarah said stuff like, 'You can be more imaginative than that can't you?"

"But is it enforceable?" Derek asked.

"Totally. If Sarah is even in a bad mood she can indenture Ginger on the spot. Ginger knows her daughters would be around to watch her interest in the company. Well daughter singular now that Clarice is a slave. Not that Sarah would send her away even though she can sell her contract. She is too important to managing the business. She'd just do it wearing a green collar. Her walking into the kitchen area yesterday was a shock. Sarah and I compared notes later. We both peed ourselves a little in our excitement. But that is not saying much. With this baby sitting on my bladder the excitement of a train going by makes me pee a little." Derek began to laugh at the statement. "Laugh it up asshole. I still like having my pussy licked. If I get too excited you might get a mouthful of piss when you least expect it." Lou grinned. "I think Ginger might have got a mouthful too, because Sarah was about to have Ginger go down on her when I came out here."

Later that morning they were sitting around the table making plans. "Bev, Derek tells me that you are going to be working on a design with Clarice. If you want to stay over some nights and go to school directly from here, you are welcome to do so. You can take over Bonnie's room when she goes back. Until then you two can share. If this was earlier in the summer, we'd make other arrangements. Your mother is going to spend every weekend here Friday evening to Sunday evening. That is at the minimum. I'll have her over mid week often. So you can be here too or stay at home by yourself. You might consider it just for the meals alone."

"Ginger, I want you to pack up a few changes of clothes and bring them here. Both work outfits and casual wear. Also makeup. I may order you to come here at any time." Sarah continued. "I am also going to curtail your activities. You may go to work or home. You need to ask permission to go anywhere else." Ginger began immediately to protest. Sarah held up her hand to stop her. "Be quiet and listen. This is a continuation of your punishment for avoiding me when I visited the factory. For the rest of you, Ginger got a little spanking last night." Derek grinned. From what he heard it was more than a 'little spanking'. He observed Ginger wince when she first sat down at breakfast.

'You don't have a collar for me to track. You may not even know that is one of a collar's features. Instead I am going to have Clarice install tracking software on your cell phone. I know you keep it on your person. Now I can tell you want to protest. Before you say a word, you should know I add penalties and make a punishment worse if I hear even a tiny bit of argument. Ask what I did to Kat and Cheryl a few months ago. Now this restriction might not last long or it might last months. Asking when it will be over will add time. Understood?" Ginger nodded and said "Yes, ma'am." her face burned with embarrassment.

"Now this is for everybody. At the beginning of the week Kat told us about her job search. She had an interview with Carol Blanchard Wednesday and got offered a job. But she had another place she would have preferred but the interviewer asked her about being available for sex. I checked that out. It is with one of my companies and I do not care for that approach when hiring. I talked to the man in question. It turns out he wanted to know because his experience was that slaves that are open to sex tend also to use sex to get ahead in their jobs. They flirt, or even make sexual offers to seal a deal. He did not like that. He wants the same job performance from any employee, slave or not. I know that sounds like bullshit. But we were talking in the managers office and the man took me to his office to show me the file he had on Kat. It was sitting in his inbox. It was already tagged to call her and offer her the position. There was even a sticky note that said, no sex and a check mark. Long story short, Kat is going to work there."

"Now a little while ago I had Kat pull her job search file. I wanted to see her list of the companies who gave her an interview but she refused or turned her down because she was not going to be sexually accessible. Ginger's factory was on that list. In fact, Ginger was the interviewer. I'm a little surprised she did not recognize Kat, but she does look a little different without makeup. Kat recognized her and told me last night." She looked at Ginger.

"She looked familiar but I was not thinking about where I knew her from. Later I realized she was the Katherine Richard who I had interviewed." Ginger admitted.

"Your own daughter is a slave and yet you wanted to be able to use an employee who is enslaved for your own sexual pleasure. Do you think that is right?" Sarah said. Ginger's protest that it comes with the territory of being a slave and is a common practice did nothing to lessen Sarah's displeasure. "How would you like it if offered your ass to your employees? Set up a roster allowing those interested to have a shot at any of the boss's holes?" Ginger stared.

"I would not have done that to the girl!" Ginger said, in shock. "I just thought it might be a little fun to play with her on occasion. She is damn cute." Then she realized she had burned herself with her own words. "You wouldn't really do that to me? It would ruin my authority as the boss!"

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers