Slave Camp Ch. 27

Story Info
Two slaves go to camp. Another girl shows up.
9k words
4.67
11k
6

Part 27 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,292 Followers

Wanda found Leanne almost pleasant to work with the following week. She guessed the new slave was terrified of what the other girls called slave girl justice. Leanne seemed to make a real effort to be polite and do any assigned task around the household with enthusiasm. Her attitude was projected into the workplace as well. She worked her own caseload and even offered to help the others.

"Did you shock her too many times with that slave collar?" Eric Whitaker, one of the accountants, asked Wanda with a grin. "Something sure as hell got into the woman!" Wanda shook her head.

"Maybe she is realizing the world does not revolve around her." Wanda said. "Her status in society changed and she is coming to grips with a new reality."

"Well whatever it is, I like it!" Eric said. "So do the others. Oh, by the way, you are doing a good job as manager. That is not just me kissing your ass. That is the general consensus." Wanda thanked him and offered a slight smile. His praise meant a lot to her. Eric was one of the senior members of the team. He had worked for the Waddsworth firm for years.

Thursday John came out to tell everyone he was considering a new hire. "I've been thinking about expanding the company by a position or two. This woman is moving back to Lafayette. She has family here. I like her credentials but we have only talked briefly over the phone. She is coming in to meet us tomorrow afternoon. I'd like everyone to be available to meet her. Wanda saw Leanne stiffen a bit.

"John, I'm looking forward to meeting this new accountant, but I think we should probably hold off making her an offer until next week even if we do like her." Wanda said. John looked puzzled. "Leanne has a commitment starting tomorrow morning and will not be back until Monday afternoon at the earliest. I think we should have her input before we hire anyone." John was surprised at Wanda's suggestion but not nearly as much as Leanne.

"You mean you want my opinion?" Leanne asked.

"Of course." Wanda said. "You were office manager for years. You have expertise. You and I may have butted heads a few times." This drew immediate snickers from several people. "but I value what you have to say. You have the best interests of the firm in mind. Hey, John and I can always outvote you." This drew smiles. "Actually I want feedback from everyone on the staff. We are a team."

"Well, if you want feedback." Carol Watkins said, "Have you thought about hiring your own daughter? I met her a couple times last summer when she stopped by to see you. I know she is an accounting major and about to graduate. I like her." A couple of the others nodded.

"You don't think that would be a little nepotism?" Wanda asked. "Plus she is planning grad school to work on her MBA and would still need a year or better of working before she can take her CPA exam."

"So bring her on part time. Give her a little experience. I don't give a damn about nepotism. I mean John and Leanne were here as a team. They did not let their relationship get in the way of taking care of clients." Eric offered.

"Don't worry. I've thought about Wanda's daughter." John said. "I don't want her working for the competition if I can get her. But that is down the road. Alright, I'll go along with Wanda's plan. We won't make a final decision until everybody, including Leanne, is asked his or her opinion."

"You are one smart woman, Wanda." John offered when he and Wanda conferred in his office later. "With just a few comments you pulled the whole group into a unit. Even Leanne is willing to kiss your ass right now." he laughed.

"I own, well Derek owns twenty percent of the business." Wanda said. "It is in our best interest to do the best for the firm. Who knows what my daughter will do in a couple years? She might set up her own company and offer me a job." She grinned at John who looked shocked at the idea. Then he grinned back as he realized she was teasing. "I will be a little late in the morning. Not too much. Derek is signing Leanne into slave camp. I have to sign in Doug Benoit, the lawyer who screwed me over." John told her it was not a problem.

When they got off work, Wanda and Leanne went to the Rhino's Horn to talk to Steve about coordinating getting Benoit to the induction center on time. "I understand you have issues with the man." Steve said. "Normally I'd suggest you take him home this evening and let him skip work tonight. But to tell the truth, I'd hate to see you get in trouble for killing him overnight." They both laughed. "As much as it pains me to get up at the butt-crack of dawn, I'll take him to the slave induction center in the morning. You can buy me breakfast after you sign him in. Call me in the morning to make sure I am up."

"Deal!" Wanda said. "How is the asshole doing?" She laughed. "I should say, is my slave performing his duties to your satisfaction?" Steve laughed.

"He protested having to give blowjobs a little at first but he is bi-sexual at heart." Steve said. "I'm sure he has had gay encounters at those parties he went to with his cousin.. I've had several people tell me they recognize him. He is far more embarrassed that he is a slave than what he does in the cubicles in the back room. His loss of status really upsets him. When I had his hair styled and he lost his executive persona he almost cried. And up to that point he had not really shown much emotion. Just acted like he was in shock. Six months in the back room and the boy will be a full fledged gay cocksucking slut."

"Derek mentioned sending him to Florida to work for Sandy if he doesn't work out here. I'm not sure what she would do with him. Maybe get him an office job. He'd make more money for y'all doing that though. You know we really ought to re-work our deal. I make far more than you do for his efforts and he is your slave."

Wanda laughed. "How about this? I get free drinks for me and whoever I bring in with me?" She and Leanne were both sipping a mixed drink.

Steve laughed. "Hell, you get that anyway!" Wanda laughed and said she might bring in some of her staff from time to time for a little team building. "Okay. not a problem. As long as you don't have a convention. Bring your people! Call me to make sure I dragged my ass out of bed. I'll meet you at the center."

On the way home, Leanne said.'That guy is right. You could make a lot more money from that lawyer than just a few dollars for every blowjob he gives."

"I know." Wanda said. "But money is not the issue. Control is. The man is where he is under constant supervision."

"Is that why you and Derek have me at the place.. the hacienda as Derek calls it? And he did not sell me to John?" Leanne asked. "Or is it to get revenge and fuck me over?"

"To be honest, I am the one who wants you where I can control you." Wanda said. "You did your level best to own my ass. I am willing to bet I am treating you far better than you would have treated me. Am I right?"

"Yes. You know it. I cannot deny I had plans. I was so sure I would win." Leanne said, quietly. "I will say, I am sorry. I know that sounds hollow. I would not blame you if you took me down and had me pierced and ringed like I said I would do to you. I am slave meat now. I deserve it."

"If you keep talking like that, I WILL have you ringed." Wanda said. "You screwed up. You are a slave and will be until you retire. Too fucking bad. Now you need to make the best of it. You are a person not a thing. Act like it. Every one of the girls at home have come to think of themselves as part of a family unit, a sisterhood of slaves if you will. You can join or not. You will have a hard time getting accepted though. You have a history with each one of the girls. Bending someone over and fucking her asshole is not the way to win a girl over. If it were just an overt lesbian encounter that would be easy to get over. Slaves endure that all the time. We have all done that. But you were cruel. You will need to atone. Think about it."

That evening Wanda cuddled up against Derek in bed. "You know how weird this whole thing is? Fate I mean?" He shook his head..

"If Doug Benoit had not screwed me over and convinced me to plead guilty, I'd have remained a free woman and never met you or the rest of the group." Wanda said. "I'd have gone on living the same lonely existence. Bonnie is the only person I have ever really had an emotional bond with outside my parents."

Derek chuckled, "Yeah, If Rhonda and her husband had not got the hare-brained idea to take my money, I'd be living on this central fifteen acres as an old hermit. Hunting a bit, gardening a little and living a quiet life." Both shared a laugh.

Friday morning, Derek, Wanda, and Leanne sat drinking coffee before driving to the induction center. "Is there any way I can talk either of you out of this?" Leanne appealed. Derek and Wanda both shook their heads. Leanne sat silently and sipped her coffee until Derek announced it was time to go.

Leanne had gone through her makeover just a week before so she was completely hairless from the neck down. Each of the women who had attended slave camp told Leanne her experience. She felt like crying. She had by now licked and sucked pussy many times. She had been spanked. She ran around nude. But somehow she feared doing it at slave camp. Derek signed her in without any fanfare.

Douglas Benoit glared at Wanda when Steve delivered him. "Drop the attitude." Wanda said.

"Or what? You'll throw the other key away?" Benoit said. "Steve took the cage off. I will claim unusual punishment and abuse if you lock that cage on me and throw away the second key. You'll be back to being a slave again." Wanda smiled at him. He was slightly unnerved but not enough to throw him off his game. He knew about slave camp from his time in the public defender's office.

"I just want you to have fun in here." Wanda said. "Enjoy the experience." She knew that outside of getting his ass flushed not much of slave camp would be a new experience. Giving blowjobs would not be a big deal like it had been for Richard or Chad. Wanda just hoped he would finally get the sense he was now a slave and would remain a slave for the next thirty years. He had lost his right to choose his future. The only thing he could do now was chose how he dealt with that.

"Damn! That boy is a hard head!" she said to Steve, who laughed at the description. "He acts like he does not care. And I really believe he might not. I think you were right about his mentality. He is gay or at a minimum bi so having to perform homosexual acts will not bother him. He has already lost his freedom so that is not a new issue. But I think it bothers him more than he will admit. He only thinks I can't keep that cage on him almost permanently. Or he is just trying to bluster a little. Maybe he needs his ass whipped. He'll get it here if he steps out of line."

============

Wanda sat at her desk later reviewing the prospective new hire's resume. Lenore Angelle was thirty and had graduated from the local university. She had been working in New Orleans as an accountant for only the past year and wanted to move back to Lafayette were she grew up. Before she moved to New Orleans she had worked for a local sugar company. Her job in New Orleans got her interested in pursuing a career in forensic accounting. On paper, the woman looked like a suitable candidate.

Just after lunch, Wanda went upstairs to pump her breasts. She'd told John where she was going and for him to call when Ms Angelle arrived. She was midway through when he called. She finished up and headed back down. She knocked on John's door and he motioned for her to come in. "This is our office manager Wanda. Wanda meet Lenore Angelle.

Wanda's mouth fell open. Both women immediately recognized each other. Lenore was blonde two weeks before when she testified at the trial of her ex-husband. "Lenore Benoit? You changed your name?" Wanda asked. "I had no idea you were an accountant."

John was immediately perplexed. Then he understood. The woman's hair color had thrown him off as well. The woman looked familiar but he had no idea where he had seen her before. "Uhhhhh, yeah. Angelle is my maiden name. I'm using it again since my marriage was annulled. I guess this sorta ends my chances of working.here."

"Not at all, Lenore." Wanda said. "You are not in the least responsible for your husband's activities. Let's just consider your qualifications and what you want out of a job and see if we can match. If not, I have a place I can refer you to check out. Matter of fact at the trial my former owner told one of the other women in our group to offer you a job if she had a opening. She has been planning to contact you."

"Derek said he wanted to hire her?" John asked. He knew Sarah had several business interests around town. Wanda told him what was discussed in the court room. "Well Derek's spot judgement is certainly a factor in your behalf, Lenore." John said.They began to talk.

One of the first questions Wanda had was at the trial Lenore said Doug had a job and she finally found a good one. It should be easy for a person with her qualifications to find a good job. "Well, I wanted to work for an accounting firm not industry. I wanted to try forensic accounting. In New Orleans, most of those firms are downtown. Quite frankly, downtown New Orleans makes me very uncomfortable. Especially since I'd be driving by myself. I could never get used to commuting down there daily. I finally found the right firm out towards Metairie." To Wanda this made perfect sense.

Lenore was introduced to all the other employees in the office. She was shown what they did and how the paperwork flowed through the office as each firm's procedures differed. She was passed around to each person who conducted his or her own mini-interview. Each person told Wanda on the side to hire the woman.They liked her immediately. Back in John's office Wanda said, "I think you would be an excellent fit and I'd like to make you an offer today. The only thing is one of the women is not here. John's ex-wife is attending slave camp this weekend. I promised her she could meet you and voice her opinion before we made an offer." Lenore was surprised John's wife was recently enslaved. "She was indentured on the same day of my trial and enslaved the next week. She used to be the office manager so we are giving her some decision making power. We'd like to call you back when she is available. That also gives you the opportunity to think about the position."

Lenore said, "Thank you for that. To be honest I did not want to be in a position of having to rush my own decision either. I had an interview yesterday but the senior man is out for a few days. His wife just had a baby."

"That wouldn't have been with Lafitte Investments would it?" Wanda asked with a grin. Lenore's eye widened in surprise.

"How could you possibly know that?" she asked. "Yes with their accounting division. They mainly service accounts. I'd rather do forensic accounting though."

"I know the company well. My daughter interned there this past summer. It is owned by Sarah Lafitte, one of the women I live with. I knew the manager's wife was ready to deliver. Sarah mentioned it the other night at dinner. I also knew they were looking to hire." Lenore nodded. "Well, I'd like to steal you away from Sarah. She wouldn't mind. Our relationship is complicated. I could almost call her a sister or sister in law. She used to own me. She was one of the victims in the resort scam and got me as restitution. Then she gave me to Derek. We live with a group of slaves and another free woman." Wanda explained. "It'd take all afternoon to explain it all."

"Yeah, that does sound complicated. Free women living together with their babies.' Lenore said with a grin. "I think I get an idea of the dynamics. A lesbian couple?" Wanda asked if that bothered her. "Not in the least, my sister is at least bi. My cousin is lesbian. I'm pretty much hetero but flexible. I've experimented a little. But I am intrigued. I was not going to mention the other job possibility and now it all seems intertwined. Does Sarah own part of this firm, too?"

"No, but Derek does. He is my former owner. You saw him at Doug's trial." Wanda said. "He also now owns John's ex-wife who still works with us. How about you come to dinner tonight? Consider it continuing your interview for either position."

"I'd love to accept but I really don't want to see Doug and have to deal with him." Lenore said.

"Leanne and Doug are both in slave camp for the weekend. That is a program run by the slave induction center for new slaves to orient them to their new position in society. Leanne lives with us but Doug does not. I sort of hired him out to work at a bar in town. He stays with the owners. You probably know it. The Rhino's Horn. ."

"The gay bar downtown? Well, Doug will be in his element. He loved to party with his cousin and his friends." Lenore said. Wanda told her Doug was not partying, He worked in the back room giving blowjobs. Lenore burst out laughing. "Oh my God! That is too funny."

John came back and took Wanda aside. "Fuck it. Take the rest of the afternoon off. Convince Lenore to work here instead of for Sarah. We can deal with Leanne. I'm sure she would agree to the hire. This woman is exactly what we are looking for. Each one of the staff has given me the thumbs up on Lenore."

"I called home and told my Mom I would be out this evening. I am staying with her until I find my own place." Lenore said. Wanda called to tell Derek she was bringing a surprise guest home for dinner. She called Sarah as well.

"Let's go upstairs and meet Lou." Wanda suggested. "She is the other free woman who lives with us. Sarah may stop by. Her baby is upstairs. We have a little nursery set up there to take care of their babies during the day."

Lou did a double take when Lenore walked in with Wanda. Wanda explained how Lenore was an accountant and had interviewed at both her firm and Sarah's and she invited Lenore to supper tonight.

Wanda suggested Lenore change into casual clothing for the evening and followed her home to change. Then Lenore followed Wanda out to the hacienda. Derek was in the big outbuilding. He was very surprised to learn the identity of Wanda's guest. "What are you doing, Derek?" Wanda asked. Derek had a rifle out and was loading rounds into a magazine.

"I've been baiting the hogs again. John Dubois is coming over and we are going to try to take a few this evening. I have the timer set to scatter the food about a half hour after sunset. I needed to make sure my night vision scope has fully charged batteries. Hopefully we will have a little party soon butchering pork. It'll be all hands on deck if we can get a few."

Wanda explained to Lenore they had a garden to grow what vegetables they could and Derek harvested deer when in season and feral hogs anytime. "It's kinda gross, but at least he does the gutting away from here. Anything you need me to do to help, Derek?"

"Nope. I sent Bev into town to buy a few jugs of bleach to sanitize everything. I already have enough detergent to cut all the grease when we get finished. Clarice moved my hoist out into the woods. Hopefully I will make use of it. I'm pretty much set. You could get me a beer if you want to be extra nice." Wanda grinned at him and said she would bring a few on her way back from changing clothes.

Lenore fidgeted a bit. She asked Derek a little about how he liked living out in the country. She had always lived in the city. He could tell she was trying to get a personal read on him. He asked her a little about moving back from the big city.

Clarice came in and said she had put the hoist in place and checked the feeder again. "The wind is still blowing this direction. Why does that matter?" Derek told her hogs have an amazing sense of smell. He wanted to be down wind, so they would use the blind on this side of the feeder. He had one on the other side of the feeder as well.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,292 Followers