Slave Camp Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you serious about us butchering the hogs naked so our clothes would not get messed up?" Clarice asked. "Bev about peed her pants thinking about cutting up dead pigs naked." Lenore looked surprised at the abrupt turn of conversation.

"Nope. It's a good idea though. It'd save on laundry. But John's sons might be here." Derek answered laughing. "I don't think his wife would appreciate the boys working out here with a bunch of naked women. Plus it wouldn't be safe. They'd be gawking at all the bare tits and not paying attention to the knives in their hands." Now Clarice and Lenore were both laughing.

As the women came home Wanda introduced them to Lenore giving her a little idea of their relationships. Sarah and Lou arrived and joined the group. "All women?" Lenore asked. "Derek is the only male?" Wanda grinned and said Derek did not share his toys. The only exception was Leanne who still had sex with John when he wanted it. Then she whispered in Lenore's ear, "I think the only contact he has with her has been to spank her ass. And he doesn't intend anything else either."

"Can't say I miss having her around." Clarice offered. "I hope you don't mind if I pump in front of you. We generally just pop 'em out and pump right here in the living room." Lenore was surprised to see a slave producing milk. Wanda explained that she, Clarice and Cheryl had all induced lactation so they could help nurse the babies. She also explained that Leanne was not popular among the girls.

"Why keep Leanne around if you don't like her?" Lenore asked. "And how did Derek get her as a slave?" Wanda briefly explained how Leanne wanted to buy her if she did not get freed at her trial and bet herself into indenture. Then ran away, stealing money and a car so the indenture turned to full judicial slavery. "Oh I can see you didn't want to get sold and especially not be owned by your boss. I imagine she would have saved a lot of money with owning you and not having to pay you a salary."

"Not only that, but she is a sadistic bitch." Clarice blurted before she realized she had said something she shouldn't.

"You'd hear some of the story if you come to work anyway." Wanda said. "Leanne is slowly changing her opinion about the role of slaves since now she is one. But she used to be quite cruel whenever she got her hands on a girl. She had some really, how do I say this...well sadistic is the best description of her plans for me. Like having me pierced and ringed and letting everyone in the office use me as a sex toy."

Lenore gasped. "You're kidding!" Wanda shook her head. "No wonder the other girls don't like her! Y'all seem pretty close."

Sarah, Lou, Lenore and Wanda sat in the living room and talked while the other girls went about their chores. One of the slave girls broke out the rum and the blender and started mixing drinks.

Sarah said, "Well not only that but Leanne has treated them all rather aggressively a few times." Lenore asked how Leanne would get to mess with their girls. "You may have heard about it. You said your cousin and your sister were bi or at least gay. But there is a group of professional women who get together on occasion and share their girls. It is a networking thing."

"Oh you mean the weekend parties." Lenore said, nodding. Now Sarah was surprised and asked her how she knew about that. "My sister and my cousin both go. They invited me a few times but I always declined. You probably know my sister, Dee Angelle. She is a real estate broker. My cousin is a doctor. Her name is...".

"Dr Marge!!" Sarah said abruptly. "All of us know Dr. Marge and not only from the parties. She is our primary physician. And ob-gyn doc." Sarah said. "She's rough on slaves but nothing like Leanne Waddsworth was. She has her rules and expects them to be obeyed. She comes down hard on any slave girl who does not. Wanda, tell Lenore about your last exam. The one just before Lou and I delivered."

Wanda blushed. "We were in the delivery room. Cheryl and I had gone in there to pump where it was sorta private. We were working hard to induce lactation. Well Dr Marge wanted to check our progress. We took off our shirts and pulled out our tits, but she read us the riot act and made us do it right. Fully nude, in the slave 'present position, if you know what that is. That is how a slave prepares for any exam from her. I'm betting if a slave went to see for an ear ache Marge would have her nude for the exam."

Lenore said she knew exactly what the present position was. She and some of her friends in college had practiced slave yoga as a joke. Sometimes they'd role play and the free girl would make the 'slaves' do it nude. She looked to see if Derek was around then said. "We played some games back then making bets on dumb shit. Loser would be slave to the winner for a time. Usually that meant being naked in the dorm room unless we had permission to wear clothes. We'd have to great our 'mistress' naked in the present position when she got back from class. Stuff like that."

Sarah and Lou were grinning widely. "How far did you take your games?" they asked. "Come on..." they coaxed.

"Far enough. We did some girl on girl play. We kept it pretty quiet. Only four of us. Then we moved out of the dorms and shared an apartment." Sarah asked if they kept playing. Lenore nodded. "Instead of bets, we did a lottery. Each week two girls would be slaves and two would be owners. Random luck so it turned out pretty even. Main rule was it could not interfere with studying or classes. But if a slave messed up the two owners could spank. It was pretty wild."

"I can imagine. Lou and I role-played too. We've been together pretty much since we were coeds starting college. We both only tried sex with a guy one time before Derek. It was mainly just a bunch of fumbling around. And that turned us off even trying again. We were into women anyway and we became a couple. We met Derek a year ago." They told the short version of the story how Wanda and Rhonda met at slave camp and suggested Derek buy Wanda and their agreement.

"It's obvious you had sex. I mean you got pregnant." Lenore said. "But Derek was not just a sperm donor? You still have sex?"

Lou nodded and said, "Regularly until a couple months ago when we were just too pregnant. We still slept with him often and cuddled. We'd have to kick whatever girl was next in line out that night." Lenore asked, 'Huh? He has sex with the girls? I thought they were your toys."

"He has sex with everybody in the house. Well, except Ginger. And Leanne of course. They are special cases. I heard he got a blow job from Bev. She is technically free but role plays as a slave girl. Same as Ginger. All the others take turns with Derek. They look forward to it. They even keep a roster on the refrigerator to make it fair. They know who is the next girl in line to join him in bed and get screwed. Like I said Sarah and I would often bump the line and double team Derek."

"An old guy like that?" Lenore asked.

Wanda giggled. "If we want cock, it is him or nothing. You'd be surprised. He is fun in bed. He makes the extra effort to make it fun. Plus he's well-endowed if you get my drift. Of course we can do all the girl on girl playing we want. Well free women can decide they want to be serviced and a slave steps up. We kept a roster for that too. Sarah and Lou would holler out, who is the next girl up? And that girl would strip and get busy. That happened right here in the living room. You mentioned wild times in college. We have some here." They all giggled.

"Oh, I can't imagine doing that!" Lenore said. "Some of the slaves are mother and daughter. They'd do stuff in the same room?" Sarah nodded and said sometimes side by side if their names came up that way. Wanda said when her daughter stayed there over the summer, she'd take part as well. Several times she'd have a girl eating her out while Wanda licked Sarah or Lou across the room.

"Needless to say. What you hear or see here stays here." Sarah said.

"Absolutely!" Lenore pledged. "Fuck! You guys have it going on out here! And you let your daughter come and get in on that?, Wanda?"

"I had no choice. Bonnie came to visit over spring break last year. Derek invited her back to stay for the summer and she worked for Sarah as an intern. Bonnie is an adult. Actually she told me the same thing some of the other girls told their mothers. They would compete for the same man, Derek. I don't know how many times they screwed. She did not tell me and I did not ask. If I did she would just have told me to mind my own business and offer to let me watch or something flippant like that. We are pretty liberal and free about that sort of thing here. One big extended family. But we keep it between us."

"The exception is the weekend party group. That is a networking activity. Didn't your sister tell you that?" Sarah asked.

Lenore nodded."But it was all women and I was going out with Doug. I didn't think he would understand me having a lesbian relationship."

"Oh, the free women do not do anything with each other at those parties unless they are a couple like Lou and I." Sarah said. "Many of the women are normally hetero and are even married. The idea is you can have any slave service you. That does not count as cheating. It is just playing with a toy. That's the way the women think about it anyway. They pool the slaves. Some like Leanne do not have a slave. She paid an extra hundred dollars a weekend towards the expenses. Getting a venue for the whole weekend is expensive. But we did a lot of business based on those contacts. You can bet your sister does too. And many of those women are Dr. Marge's patients."

"Come to think of it, I remember Derek talking about a woman's group at Wanda's trial. He was referring to those weekend parties wasn't he?" Lenore asked. Lou nodded.

"And he does business with both Steve and Darren from the Rhino's Horn. Your ex-husband works for Steve now." Wanda said. "Darren also has a landscaping venture. Derek helped him get started and buy slaves. Darren in turn has worked his crew out here clearing brush and trees."

"I had no idea!" Lenore exclaimed. "I mean I knew a little but not the full extent of it. Damn, I've had three of these drinks. I better slow down or I'll be on my ass."

"Don't worry about it." Wanda said. "We'll put you up for the night. We are not gonna let you leave drunk. Sarah did you know Derek has a hog hunt planned for tonight? John Dubois is coming over. Derek is planning a hog butchering party. He wants to put up a whole load of meat at once." Sarah said she did not know that. Then she told Lenore that John is the husband of the woman who runs the slave induction center in town.

"They know Derek lives out here with a bunch of slaves and a few free women, but not the details of what we do or how we do it. Rachael knows about the weekend parties but does not go. She has enough on her plate on weekends between running the parish slave auctions and taking care of her family. I'm guessing if they get a couple hogs tonight we are gonna have a barbecue tomorrow or Sunday. Derek is itching to try out the big smoker Clarice built." Lou said.

"You met Clarice when we first arrived." Wanda said. "She is a our resident builder and sort of handles a lot of the farm. Building and maintaining. I mean she constructs stuff for Derek. She handles the solar energy and all that. She does not have a job. She and her sister are both engineers. Of course her sister is free. Just watch. You will see how we interact."

"Ya know Wanda, I already decided to accept the job if you offer it. I gotta watch this play out. Well if I can. If y'all let me stay." Lenore said. Wanda giggled. Lou and Sarah grinned.

"Your eyes told us you were hooked a half hour ago." Sarah said with a grin. "I'm betting if I ordered you to strip, your panties would hit the floor without a word of protest." Lenore stammered a few seconds wide-eyed. "If you tell me your panties are not soaked right now, I'm gonna call you a liar and make you prove otherwise."

"Yes ma'am they are." Lenore admitted, blushing.

After supper, Derek came out of his room dressed in camouflage. He had a scarf around his neck that he would pull up to hide his face. They heard the chime that indicated the gate had opened. "Sounds like John is here. Right on time." he said. He went outside and came back with his rifle which he left on the porch. He tucked his loaded magazine into pocket on his pant leg. He had a pistol on his hip.

John came inside after setting his own rifle on the porch. "I got a fresh pot of coffee going. Let's have some before we head out." Derek said.

"Why the pistol if you have a rifle?" Wanda wanted to know. "And the outfit? I thought you were going to be sitting up in a tree stand not sneaking through the woods."

"The pistol is because we don't want to be surprised to find a hog we shot is not quite dead. They can get pretty mean." Derek said. Then he grinned, "The camo is mainly for our egos. The hogs probably won't be looking up, bet we plan to be hidden. They can smell and hear very well though. So we are gonna spray ourselves with some apple scent. Not that we want to smell like food. We just don't want to smell like humans." After a few cups of coffee the men left leaving the girls to talk.

"What's that ringing and clattering?" Lenore asked. Clarice explained that was the feeder scattering bait. The noise told the pigs that dinner was being served. The clattering continued for a full ten minutes then silence. Twenty minutes later they heard sharp reports, followed a second or so later by two more blasts.

"Well it sounds like they got four shots off." Clarice said. "I'd bet that means four hogs. Two for sure. Depends on how fast the pigs scattered. Derek can put a bullet on a quarter size target at the range they are shooting at tonight. I watched him check out his rifle the other day. The man can shoot." Just after she said that, they heard a fifth blast.

Derek held the light for John to eviscerate the three smaller hogs now hanging from the hoist. The hoist was still straining under the load and Derek hoped it would hold. Gutting the pigs decreased the poundage by a large margin. Neither he nor John really cared about using the guts, liver, heart or other organs. They joked about what they would tell the girls in the morning though. They had moved away from their shooting zone to drop the insides on the ground. "Buzzards need to eat too." John quipped.

"Next time, get a game camera set up to see what actually comes to eat." John said. "You might have bobcat and coyote feeding on this. Not just raccoon and possum. It'd be interesting to see what critters are running around."

They drove the eviscerated animals back to hang them in the shed and went back for the other two. "This sucker is gonna break the hoist." John said as he cranked the cable connected to the last hog's feet. The animal had come back to see what was going with all the noise. Four of his comrades had just fallen over as the rest scattered. Now he too was on the ground with John and Derek attempting to get him into the air so they could cut his throat to bleed out as much as possible. "You know we are in for some work. Just taking the good cuts is gonna be a chore. I am not about to make bacon but I got a guy who will make us really good sausage if we get him some prime scraps. He likes sausage the way I do. Tasty without it being half fat. What do you say we keep the better scraps for him? He'll take part of the sausage as his pay." Derek agreed enthusiastically.

"Your girls are gonna freak if they walk out into the building where we have these guys strung up. Letting them hang for a day is crucial." John said.

"I bought plastic sheeting and organic kitty litter to absorb the drainage. I also have an air conditioner to keep it cool. I figure we hit it hard first thing Sunday morning. You saw the smoker Clarice and her sister built for me. I want to start with a batch of ribs, just cooking them. Not something that requires more finesse like hams or bacon. Too much work. Lets bring your boys over Sunday morning and we can get started. Rachael can come later. I'll have my girls up and ready to rock. Did I tell ya what I told one of them?" Derek asked laughing. "I said I wanted to keep them from getting their clothes messed up so we'd do the actually meat cutting with the girls naked. She looked down at her body like she was imagining it spattered with pig juices. It was all I could do to not bust a gut."

"Hey, we could do it. That WOULD be fun. Only Rach will kick my ass if I brought my boys over into a group of naked women." John laughed. "She knows full well the boys have both had a little experience with a girl. Well JR has. Robbie has probably only fondled his girlfriend a bit. But your damn harem of nude older women would freak her out."

"I told one of the girls it was a bad idea to let the boys have knives in their hand and cut meat while being distracted by titties." Derek laughed.

"No shit!" John said. "I don't need that distraction!" The men joked a bit as Derek helped John load his truck and head for home. Derek turned to go inside, glancing at his watch. It was barely eleven. He wondered if the women were still up.

None were in the living room. He had a drink of water and took the handful of daily vitamins he always consumed before making his way to his room. Reaching for the doorknob he froze. Sounds of grunting and moans reached his ears as he turned the knob.

The scene that met him was one for the movies. At least he wished he had his phone to capture it on video. Wanda was on her back, bent in half, holding her legs behind the knees splayed wide. A woman had her face planted in Wanda's crotch. The woman was on her knees with her own legs spread wide. her anus and vulva fully exposed. Derek could not see the woman's face of course and had never seen her body but he knew this was Lenore Benoit or rather Angelle. He paused to admire the rounded bottom waving back and forth in the air, and the breasts swaying beneath the woman's chest.

Derek knew Lenore's back story or at least the part concerning her ex-husband. He also knew she was interviewing with the Waddsworth agency. But that did NOT account for the scene he now faced. Not that he was upset. He was immediately aroused. He watched a few moments until he could tell Wanda was just about to have an orgasm. "HMMM," he said loudly, "AND WHAT IS THIS?" Both women froze.

Wanda was breathing hard and almost on the edge when the edge dropped away. Lenore immediately dropped onto the bed and fumbled to grab part of the crumpled sheet to cover herself. Neither woman could speak for a few seconds. Wanda from arousal and Lenore from embarrassment.

Derek grinned. He could not help it. He tried his best to act affronted but failed miserably. "Cheating on me in my own bed, huh?" he accused Wanda. "And YOU," he said to the nude Lenore, who laid honestly flummoxed covering her tits but not realizing her pussy was fully exposed. It was bare but for a small landing strip. "You are playing with my woman! "

Derek paused to glare. "I cannot allow that!"

"Uhhh, let me explain." Lenore began. "I had to, uhhh, she told me to... uhhh." she stammered. Derek was about to pop himself, he was so aroused, He also realized he had to smell like dead pig guts from his earlier activities.

"Oh no!" Derek declared. "No excuses! You get right back to where you were when I walked in! You know...face down, ass up. Get busy!" Wanda began to giggle as Lenore got back into place. "I need to shower. When I come back I BETTER find you both in this same position!"

Derek did not find out until the next day that Lenore did not realize he was playing. She wanted to get up and run. She thought he was actually angry. Wanda insisted they do as they were told. Lenore got back into her previous position and got back to work at Wanda's insistence.